Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Jughead and Reggie were discussing their session with Cricket on their way home in Reggie's car. And boys being boys they started comparing notes.

Reggie was the first to boast of his encounter with the mystery woman in the downtown alley the previous week. He described how this woman was busily getting fucked and sucking two dogs when he had found her and how she took him in her snatch while finishing off a big black dog.

He admitted that he never did get to see her face and now was wondering if maybe it could have been Cricket.

"I mean how many girls can there be that would take on a dog?" He pointed out to Juggy.

Jughead was next when he revealed that on that very same night, he now suspected that someone might have been fucking with his dog, Hotdog. He explained about the ruckus in Hotdog's doghouse, in the backyard. About how, when he tried calling him in, he seemed to be caught in something. And now after witnessing Cricket's action with the shaggy dog and at how they tied together, that could have explained it. And then the clincher was that loud 'POP' that they heard just a few hours ago, it was the same 'POP' that he recalled in the backyard.

"Its obvious that Hotdog was familiar with her," referring to Cricket. "And she obviously enjoys it."

"Yeah! Makes sense," Reggie agreed.

"And like you said," Jughead continued. "How many other girls would do that!"

"Yeaaah!" Reggie's eyes narrowed as he recalled what a good fuck she was.

As they continued fantasizing upon Cricket's knowledgeable expertise, they both started rubbing their crotch. Reggie almost lost control of his car a few times before they got to the outskirts of Riverdale.

By the time they got to the Chok'lit Shoppe they both had raging hardons, and were too embarrassed to get out of the car before they would subside. That took a good fifteen minutes. Once their composure was resumed they headed inside and noticed Betty and Midge in a corner booth. They sauntered over and joined them.

"Hey girls! How goes the job?" Reggie yelled out.

Both Betty and Midge jumped up in surprise at his sudden outburst. They looked up and saw that it was Jughead and Reggie and smiled back at them

"Everything's going fine Reg," Betty answered.

"Yeah, fine," Midge agreed, with a sly smile across her lips.

"We just came from the beach," Jughead started in.

"Yeah! Ran into Cricket..." Reggie began, but Jughead nudged him in the side.

"How is she?" Asked Midge. "We haven't seen her since we started working for Mr. Lodge."

"Oh, she's fine," Reggie answered in his swanky way. "Just finnne."

Jughead just looked at him, trying to silently keep him quiet about Cricket. But Reggie just didn't get the message, he just kept on going with his smart ass, suggestive answers to their inquiries about Cricket.

"How so, Reg?" Betty asked him directly.

"Wellll! Its just that I just now noticed how nice looking she is," Reggie explained.

"Well its about time you did," Midge interjected. "I mean the poor girl's had a crush on you for years now."

"Really!" Reggie was surprised to hear this.

"Sure she does," Betty agreed. "Why do you think she's hanging around us all the time."

"I... I just thought that she wanted to be part of our gang, " Reggie was defensive now.

"Reg, you can be such a lunkhead sometimes," Jughead threw in.

Reggie paused to absorb all of this new information. In his conniving mind, he wasn't thinking of Cricket as a prospective girlfriend, but on her attributes as a fucking bitch. The image of her getting fucked by Hotdog re-emerged in his mind, stirring his cock back to life inside his bathing trunks.

'Man, how much would guys pay to see something like that?' The glimmer of money signs hit his eyes.

"Reg, hey Reg! Wake up man. What you been thinking about, " Jughead asked the daydreaming teen.

"I... I was just thinking..." he paused as he tried to come up with an answer. "... I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to ask Cricket out. You know on a date."

"Why wouldn't it be?" Betty asked.

"Well, after all she is younger than I am," Reggie replied innocently.

"You moron. So what difference does that make?" Midge scolded him. "She's only two years younger and she likes you. Give the girl some credit will you."

"I... I guess you're right," Reggie said sheepishly. "It is kind of stupid to worry about that."

"Darn right it is," Betty threw back at him. "But don't you dare hurt her feelings Reggie Mantle. Cricket is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve to be used and tossed aside. If you're going to ask her out, be sure its for the right reason."

"Oh I will. I assure you, I will," Reggie said with a smirk.

The gang finished their sodas and headed out the door. The girls turned down a ride home and started walking down the street. Jughead and Reggie hopped into his car and drove off. As they were driving along, Reggie was thinking about his plans for Cricket and their 'date.' He figured to make a bundle of cash off of her talents.

Once he dropped off Jughead he headed home and waited for that evening before calling Cricket up and asking her out. He figured that he could get her to date him in a couple of days, that would give him plenty of time to set his ulterior plan in motion.

Little unsuspecting Cricket didn't know what she was about to get into, or rather what was going to get into her. When she received the call from Reggie that night she could only stammer a response. This was beyond her wildest dreams. She had wanted to go out with him for years but was always ignored until today. Now she was thankful for their impromptu fling on the beach. Even if it was an orgy.

Her panties were getting wet just from remembering the carnal gang bang that she had that afternoon and of thinking about her upcoming date with the man of her dreams, Reggie Mantle. She jumped into bed earlier than normal just so she could masturbate herself under the sheets, away from the prying eyes of her parents.

Reggie's plans were set in motion the very next day. He intended to win her over with lavish gifts, flowers dinner and a movie, before he got to the good stuff.

Three days later was the big night. He arrived at Cricket's house and was greeted by her parents. He played the perfect gentlemen, complimenting them on their home and even giving a bouquet of flowers to Cricket's mom for good measure. When Cricket finally came down the stairs, he was flabbergasted at how hot she looked.

'How did I ever miss that!' He told himself.

She was dressed in a hot black mini and white shirt, which showed a glimmer of bra through the thin fabric. The heels on her shoes strained her calf muscle making them ever so sensuous. With those heels they wouldn't seem like an odd couple tonight, they lifted her height to just below his athletic shoulders.

"Wow! You look great Cricket," Reggie said honestly.

"Do you really think so?" She said as she blushed.

"No fooling," he reassured her. "I only wish that I hadn't been such a dupe and waited this long before noticing you."

"Thanks Reg," she blushed. "That means a lot to me."

Turning to her parents, she kissed them goodnight and headed out the door with her date, Reggie Mantle.

"What a sweet young man," Cricket's mom said to her husband.

"Umph!" Was all that he had to say, being the typical father.

Reggie's devilish plan was about to begin.

The evening started out great for Cricket. Reggie took to dinner in the swankiest restaurant in Riverdale. That was followed by the hottest movie. Once they left the theater Reggie took her out to Make-Out Point, this is where all the kids went for cuddling. But on this night, Reggie had more than cuddling in mind.

He parked his car at the Point and turned on the radio. He then pulled Cricket to him and started kissing her deeply. Cricket couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She was always putting herself down in the past, but tonight she had her dreamboat doing what she had wished for.

Reggie started to feel her up, reaching between their bodies he began massaging her small tits through her clothing. Cricket gasped in surprise but did nothing to stop him. Observing no resistance on her part Reggie began fumbling with the buttons of her shirt.

Cricket was breathing hard as her excitement mounted. She tried to help Reggie in stripping her shirt by pulling away slightly. Reggie grinned at her compliance and completed unfastening the last of the buttons. He then pulled the shirt of her small body, leaving her in her white bra. He looked up to her face and saw her smiling back at him.

'I've got her now, ' he told himself, smiling back at the innocent young girl.

He then bent his head down and began suckling on her breast, which brought a gasp of excitement from Cricket's lips. She place her small hand to the back of his head and pressed him deeper into her petite cleavage.

Reggie wasn't about to disappoint her and reached into her back to unfasten her bra clip. It fell loosely, exposing those teenage tits. He preferred bigger breast, like Betty's and Ronnie's, but these were nice too. He took in one of her nipples and sucked on the stiff protrusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.