Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Pop and Cricket's weekend thrift went without a hitch. He had sucked her pussy and found it had a slightly different taste this time around. He could never quite figure out what was different about it, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

She returned the favor on numerous occasions throughout the weekend with blowjobs. She also enjoyed his ass fucking and now that she had lost her virginity, she even offered her pussy to his cock that very Sunday.

Pop couldn't be happier. He finally got into her pussy. He was a bit disappointed that her hymen was gone, but he assumed that she had used a dildo of some kind in preparation of him. This thought pleased him. To think that such a young girl would do something like that just for him.

Cricket still enjoyed Pop's company, despite the fact that she found that others have bigger pricks than his. After all, he was her mentor, teacher and first lover.

Their first weekend was a resounding success, and they were going to meet again for the next.

Monday came soon enough, and today, Mr. Lodge decided to stay home and check the tapes to see if the girls had gotten over their shyness. Slipping down to his secret video vault he switched on his viewscreen, selected one of the tapes from Friday and inserted it into the VCR.

He prepared himself a drink and settled into his easy chair and began the playback. At first nothing unexpected showed up. Betty and Midge were returning from the kennel with his prize St- Bernard and got him to the wash basin. They then followed that with a shampoo of the beast.

As he and Stan expected, washing the dogs got their T-shirts all wet which gave a great peep show as a warm up to what could happen next. Mr. Lodge was mesmerized at the beautiful site of seeing those dark patches of their nipples becoming enticingly visible through the clinging fabric.

What occurred next caught him totally unprepared.

As Midge continued to wash the huge animal's fur, Betty went under its belly and began playing with its cock sheath.

Mr. Lodge dropped his drink to the ground. Trying to absorb what he was now witnessing. He had found web sites showing bestiality before, but he never expected to get his own private show. He immediately stopped the VCR and headed for the live feed controls.

Betty and Midge had been at work for two hours now. More then enough time to get into the swing of things he thought to himself.

Returning to his easy chair with the control panel, he began viewing what was going on. He was not to be disappointed. As he had hoped when this whole thing started, both girls were naked and deep into a lesbian relationship. There was Midge on her back on the grooming table. Betty was on top of her in the classic sixty-nine position. Her head was buried in Midge's crotch.

With a flick of a switch, he selected one of the hidden cams on the table and got a close up view of Betty eating Midge out.

Another flick of a switch and he got Midge reaching up to suck out Betty. Then something new came into view.

Flick! Another view.

It was Champion, his German Shepherd. He had leapt onto the table and was attempting to mount young Betty Cooper. Mr. Lodge couldn't believe his eyes. She wasn't trying to stop the dog at all. In fact, he could see her hand reaching back to guide that stiff rod inside of her pussy.

Flick!

Back to the underside, next to Midge's sucking mouth. He could make out Betty's hand guiding that huge canine cock towards her pussy lips. Midge vacated that pussy to allow the dog to enter. Then she returned her attention to her friend's pussy that was now stuffed with a doggy dick.

Mr. Lodge pulled out his own cock and began jerking himself off as he watched the unbelievable scene being presented before his eyes. His eyes focused on Midge's lips and tongue as she not only sucked on Betty's vagina but also licked along the length of the invading cock which belonged to a dog.

Flick! Switched over to a side view of this show.

He could see his prize shepherd curled over Betty's back, fucking his stiff cock like a jackhammer into her willing body. While she still had her face buried in her friend's cunt, sucking away. Midge was reaching up to be part of the entertainment herself.

Neither of the teen girls seemed to mind in the slightest that their sex partner was of a different species.

Then Mr. Lodge remembered that his surveillance system included sound. Flick!

"Oh god, yes!" he could hear Midge saying. "You suck soooo goood, Bets."

"Glad you like it," was Betty's response.

"I'm glad we finally got a good working schedule together, " Midge could be heard.

"Yeah! I know what you mean," Betty told her. "Those first couple of days were tough. I was worried that maybe Mr. Lodge would have to fire us for not working hard enough."

Mr. Lodge was flabbergasted. Were these two nymphs screwing with the dogs from the very first day. Looking at the amount of tapes that have accumulated since they began working. There were already over one hundred. He was going to have to check it all now. A daunting task, but one that he was now looking forward to.

Looking back at the screen he saw that the dog's cock had popped out of Betty's pussy. But it didn't stay unattended for too long for Midge took it into her mouth within seconds and was sucking on it feverishly. Though dejected, Betty returned to her task of sucking Midge's pussy.

After a few minutes, Midge guided the doggy cock back to its nest in Betty's blonde pussy. By this time, Mr. Lodge had observed that the dog had attained his peek as its knot had already formed.

'Was Betty going to allow it to enter her?' He wondered.

In the next instant his question was answered. In one huge surge, the beast knot disappeared into her tight pussy, and licked in place. Betty never stopped sucking out Midge's vagina, concentrating on her friend's clit. And Midge was doing the same to the cock stuffed pussy above her head.

As a breeder, Mr. Lodge knew full well that the dog could be stuck for a while now. So he flicked from one cam to another to get different perspective. He enjoyed those that gave him a clear view of either girls sucking on the other. But he was always drawn back to the close-up view of Betty's stuffed pussy.

After twenty-five long minutes, the dog finally pulled himself free with a loud "POP". What followed was a scene that would remain stamped in his mind. A long stream of doggy cum came streaming out of Betty's now satisfied cunt and poured into Midge's gapping mouth. She was doing her best to capture every drop of that bestial jism.

Then the view was obscured as Betty smashed her cunt right onto Midge's face.

Flick! Sideview.

He could see that Betty was sitting right on Midge's face. She was squirming her hips as she urged more of the dog seed to escape her vagina. Under her Midge was moving about from the sheer pleasure of the moment.

After a few minutes of this, they disentangled themselves and proceeded to clean up the German Shepherd. A shampoo and a grooming removed all signs of their sexual escapade. The dog was then returned to his kennel cage.

The girls then returned with two smaller dogs which they groomed as normal. Mr. Lodge presumed that they only indulge themselves with the larger dogs, which he was right. Believing that the show to be over for the day, he switched off the live feed and went to the task of sorting all of the tapes already accumulated.

Earlier in the week, both Midge and Betty had decided to cool things down a bit. They came up with the plan of servicing one large pooch then to cool down with some of the smaller dogs. This had been working fine so far. It allowed them the time to do a proper grooming while at the same time indulging their sexual desires. Betty had come to accept Midge's lesbian urge, though she still preferred cocks. And Midge didn't mind cock as long as she got to Betty's pussy on occasion.

After viewing the very first tape Mr. Lodge came to the realization that this would be to hard a task to accomplish by himself. He was wondering if maybe he shouldn't call on his friend Stan to help in this editing. He decided against it. The less people know of this, the better it would be for all concerned. He didn't want to expose the girls, he wanted to enjoy their entertainment value.

He only promised lesbian tapes to Stan, he figured that there should be enough material, besides the bestial action to satisfy Stan's needs. The remainder would be for his own personnel collection.

What he decided instead to take time off from the office so that he could spend the next few weeks cataloguing their escapades with the dogs. He picked up the phone and called his secretary, told her that he would be incognito for a while at the Mansion and not to bother him unless of extreme emergency. He left his vice- president in charge in the interim.

Betty and Midge finished off the two smaller dogs and returned them to their pens. They then decided to freshen up a bit from the mornings session. They both stripped down and headed to the showers. Under the flow of the shower head they turned to each other and began groping each others body.

Midge was the most aggressive in this case, for she had the lesbian tendency. Betty no longer objected to her friend's attention. She rather enjoyed it all.

Midge began by sucking on Betty's nipples and breast, while slipping a hand down to Betty's pussy. She inserted one of her fingers inside and began pumping in and out. Betty stroked Midge's head as she continued suckling on her breast.

Both of them began breathing heavily as their passion increased. Then, with no warning Betty slipped on the wet tile and fell to the shower floor, dragging Midge with her. They both broke out laughing at their clumsiness. Then Midge flipped around and straddled Betty in a sixty-nine position and proceeded to suck out Betty's cunt.

Betty returned the sentiment by ravishing Midge's cunt at the same time. Under the streaming water of the shower, they continued with their loving relationship. They squashed their tits against each others body while never losing contact of the pussy they were each supping on.

This loving shower continued for fifteen minutes before they extricated themselves from the stall. Being so long under the water caused their skin to prune in various areas, especially their finger tips. The odd texture of their rippled skin against each others breast was so weird that it excited them.

They continued to play with each other while drying off and then returned to work.

By this time, Betty was in search of a new cock to master. Midge was preparing the grooming room for their next customer. Betty returned with the St-Bernard.

"Didn't you take care of him already?" Midge asked when she saw which dog Betty had brought in.

"Yeah, I know. But he has the biggest cock of the pack," Betty blushed her answer.

"There's no denying that," Midge smiled. "But we do have a job to do."

"I know, and I'll make up for it tomorrow," Betty promised.

"Oh, all right," Midge relented.

The St-Bernard weighed in at over 150lbs, and none of that was flab. The reason that Betty wanted him so much was his cock. Fully extended it was over thirteen inches long with a girth as large as her arm. When they first cleaned him, a few days ago, they were terrified of that monstrous phallus. They had satisfied themselves with simply licking and sucking the great canine. And as before they wound up stripped naked before they finished.

After their suck session with him, Betty had turned her back to him to pick up the cleaning material. The St-Bernard was not totally satisfied of their oral care, so when he noticed and smelled Betty's exposed pussy, he leapt at the opportunity and mounted her.

Betty shrieked in terror at this heavy beast trying to get his oversized cock in her. But the huge dog was just to heavy for her and Midge to dislodge. While they continued struggling against him, he found his goal and entered her vulnerable pussy. In one powerful surge of energy he drove the first eight inches deep into her vagina.

Midge feel back on her rump by the sudden burst of the huge St- Bernard. She could only look on in panic as she witnessed Betty's pussy being stretched to unbelievable limits. Betty's eyes bulged as tears steamed from the painful penetration.

Now that the giant dog was securely imbedded he began a jackhammer fucking motion into the poor girl. Each of his lunges was shoving Betty's whole body across the floor. Since she wasn't anchored to anything, the dog couldn't shove any more into her.

"Thank god for small favors," Midge said.

"Unnghh! Arrrgh!" Was all that Betty could manage in the onslaught.

"Betty? Betty, are you okay?" Midge rushed to her friend's side.

"Oh! Oh! Mi... idge," Betty stuttered. "It... its so... big!"

"I can see that!" She agreed. "But are you okay?"

"Whoof! Ooooff!" {{Oh yeah! This is good!}} The St-Bernard responded, its tongue hanging from its jowl.

"I... I think... so!" Betty tried to answer. "Its... Oh!... hurt... hurting less... now."

Midge checked Betty's pussy and amazed to see that her pussy lips had stretched out and was now able to accommodate the huge phallus. She didn't think that any woman could take something that monstrous. Obviously, the human female is much more versatile then she had thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.