Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

For the rest of the week Betty and Midge continued with their 'job' of grooming Mr. Lodge's dogs. This left poor Cricket alone for most of these days.

By Tuesday she got extremely bored and decided not to wait for the weekend before getting together with Pop's. She could be found every afternoon at the 'Chok'lit Shoppe' at the counter talking with Pop Tates. Every now and then they would disappear for fifteen, twenty minutes. And they would always use the same excuse, Pop's needed some help sorting out supplies in the back room.

Well, you and I both know that other things were being sorted, mostly their clothes. On some days Cricket would suck on Pop's cock and he would return the favor soon after. She especially enjoyed it when he sucked her tiny breast and tweaked her nipples. Pop was amazed how large her tiny nipples would get after these sessions.

Finally their first weekend get together arrived.

Pop drove out to his cabin to get things ready for her. Cricket had to bicycle out to the beach house so as not to arouse suspicion. Once there they hid her bike in the shed and went inside.

Once inside and out of site Cricket stripped until she was completely naked before her elder lover. Pop could only gaze at her pert little body. She barely measured to his armpits. He couldn't believe his good fortune of enticing this diminutive nymph to be his lover.

Cricket then walked up to him and place her arms around his waist, but there was no way that she could hug him, his girth was much too large for her short arms. Pop returned the hug, and they both proceeded to help him out of his clothes as well.

The heavy weight man dwarfed the petite Cricket, but she didn't care. He was her mentor in her young sexual education. Sure she liked and fantasized about teenaged boys, especially Reggie mantle, but none of them would take the initiative. While Pop's loved her as no one else ever had.

She pushed the older man into the couch where he flopped himself down and spread his legs. This gave the young nymph access to his stiffening cock, which she grasped and began to pump to life. Despite is age it didn't take long of this manipulation before he gained a stiff prick. Pop reached down to Cricket's head and pushed her gently into his groin.

Cricket didn't resist, she had been looking forward to it for the past few days. She bent down and swallowed his member between her lips and proceeded to suck the life out of him. Pop closed his eyes from the pleasure that she was inflicting to his poor old body.

Due to his age, it didn't take long before he shot his load down her gulping throat. Cricket had hoped that it would last longer but she didn't know any better. She presumed that all boys would only last as long. She also knew from past experience with Pop's that it would take him a while before he could be ready for another session. Licking the cummy residue from her lips she got up.

"Pop, is it okay if I go outside to tan?" She asked him.

"Sure Sweetie," Pop saw nothing wrong with the request.

He closed his eyes for a nap as she headed for the porch door with a beach towel. What he hadn't planned on was that she would go outside in the buff. She walked down the path wrapped in the towel and found herself a secluded spot of beach that was surrounded by sand dunes. It formed kind of a sandy valley, hidden from view by the dunes.

"This looks like a good spot," she told herself. "No one should spot me here."

She removed the towel, exposing her young body to the Sun and laid down it down to the ground before stretching out over it on her stomach. She liked the warmth that the Sun spread over her naked back. She lay there for fifteen, twenty minutes before turning over on her back. The caressing heat felt nice on her budding naked tits.

As she luxuriated in the warmth of the Sun, she found herself getting aroused by its heat and started caressing her body with her hands. Starting at her breasts, she then slid her hands towards her pussy. Once there she began masturbating herself. This is something that she only recently started doing. Actually she only started doing so since Pop introduced her to sex.

She was moaning to herself as she continued to play with her clit. Occasionally, she would return his wet fingertips to her lips so she could suck her sex juices. She found that she enjoyed the taste of it, and even began considering the possibility of making love to one of her girlfriends. But she still didn't know how to go about it. She hadn't even mentioned this fantasy to Pop, for fear that he would then reject her in disgust.

She really was naÔve to the fantasies of men, nothing turned them on more than a lesbian show.

Cricket eventually fell to sleep with her fingers still stuck up her twat.

Down on the beach a strange pair of her friends were together, Reggie Mantle and Jughead Jones. I say strange because these two didn't usually hang out together. But with Archie and Veronica out of town, Betty and Midge working, and even Moose at a football summer camp, they were left with only themselves to keep themselves company.

They both came down to the beach in Reggie's car along with Hotdog. Hotdog loved the beach and the surf. The guys would toss a Frisbee around and he would chase it down. They had been tossing it for a good half hour before they tired of the game and grabbed their surfboards and hit the surf.

This left Hotdog alone on the beach munching on his doggy bone that Jughead had brought along. As the guys continued surfing he got a whiff of something familiar in the air, something he hadn't had in days. Not since his friend Betty's midnight visit to his doghouse. Human pussy.

Before he even got the urge to start searching his cock began slipping out of its sheath, then like a Divining Rod it began to guide him to his succulent goal. He ran down the beach for half a mile before he got the dune valley where the sleeping Cricket was hidden.

He ran up the dune and looked down the valley. He was surprised that it wasn't Betty. He was so sure that the smell came from his previous lover.

{I guess all humans smell alike, } he told himself.

Though he recognized the young sleeping beauty as another of his human friends, the one named Cricket. He proceeded down the slope of the dune and trotted over to the sleeping form.

In the soft sand, Cricket never even heard the dog approaching her.

Cricket was suddenly awoken by the aggressive intrusion of Hotdog's snout into her snatch. It took her a few seconds to realize that someone, no something was trying to rape her. With bleary eyes she tried to escape the ravishing intruder. Only then did she come to the realization that it was only Hotdog. She relaxed slightly, not yet accepting that a dog could be as much a rapist as a human antagonist.

She tried to push him away only to be threatened by a low growl from the large white dog. Right then and there she understood that she could be in trouble.

Hotdog continued to lap away at her juicy cunt, enjoying the taste of human pussy once more. He managed to drive his tongue so deep that it brought out a gasp of pleasure from Cricket's lips.

Once she realized that he meant her no harm and that she was actually enjoying his lapping, she eagerly spread her legs apart to give him easier access to her snatch. She leaned back and luxuriated in the intense pleasure that he was giving her.

She was amazed at how deep the doggy tongue could go. Much, much deeper than Pop ever could. In a matter of minutes she had the most powerful orgasm yet. More powerful than any she had previously experienced with Pop. She stroked Hotdog's furry head as he showed no sign of slowing down.

For all intent and purpose, Cricket was still a virgin as her hymen had yet to be broken. She wasn't concerned about that now. She leaned back on her arms to observe the canine tongue slurping her pussy. Occasionally, his tongue would lick through her ass crack. This would also excite her. Thanks to Pop's, she knew how good anal sex was.

'A doggy can't fuck a human, ' she thought to herself. 'So I guess its okay to play with him.'

Hotdog knew better.

After what seemed an eternity Hotdog stopped and stood next to now sitting girl. She reached over and hugged him.

"Thanks Hotdog. That was great!" She told him.

Hotdog was expecting more for his service, so he was slightly confused when she lay back down on the ground and resumed sun bathing. He stood there with his stiff ten inch cock sticking out under his belly, this is something that Cricket didn't even notice. He tilted his head as dogs usually do when then don't understand humans. Looking at the small nymph before him he figured that he'll have to come up with an idea if he was to relieve himself.

Cricket's legs were still spread apart giving him clear access to her cunt, and he had in the past seen Jughead's parents fucking in this position before. So he decided to give it a try himself. He stepped over her slumbering body and crouched down on top of her.

This woke Cricket up once more. She broke out laughing seeing Hotdog on top of her and wrapping her like a living blanket. Hotdog looked down at her face and began licking her face as any dog would. She didn't yet realize what was about to happen and let him have his way.

Because this was not a normal fucking position for a dog, Hotdog had a problem locating her pussy entrance. His cock was stroking along her inner thigh and kept missing the target. Then he finally found the range as his cockhead was making contact with the much coveted pussy lips.

Cricket felt something damp sliding along her leg, but couldn't figure out what it could be. Not until the first contact of his cockhead did she finally understand what was about to happen to her. She was about to lose her virginity to an animal, a beast, a dog. She began to panic and tried to push the huge shaggy dog off of her body. But she was so small and he was so big.

She opened her mouth to yell for help when Hotdog stuck his tongue in it, effectively gagging her. Though he acted innocently in doing so, Cricket thought that he was attacking her. She could feel it slithering inside her mouth. She was disgusted by its intrusion as she continued to feel the cockhead poking at her pussy, and with his body over hers she couldn't even close her legs to stop him.

What started bothering her though, was that her pussy was beginning to get excited from this attack on her body. She couldn't understand how this could be getting her wet. Then suddenly, with no warning, Hotdog found his mark and his cock slipped by her tight pussy lips.

"Oooooh!" Was all that she could utter through her stuffed mouth.

"Growf!" {{Finally!}} Was Hotdog's response. {{Betty wasn't this difficult.}}

Once inside her cunt he then began to pump slowly into her young body. In the position that they were presently in, this caused his furry belly to rub over her petite breast. This added to the stimulation of young Cricket. She was now breathing heavily at this initial intrusion.

'My first cock in my cunt, and it belongs to a dog, ' she was thinking to herself. 'How can this be happening to me?'

"Groff! Whoof!" {{Man, she's even tighter than Betty or the other bitches I've had, }} he sounded off.

The unnatural position made it difficult for Hotdog to send his cock as deep as he would like, but he was satisfied nonetheless.

Little Cricket was now beginning to accept, and even enjoy, the cock intrusion within her pussy. Human nature began taking over her bodily response. She began to pump up rhythmically into Hotdog's body, trying to capture more of his cock inside of her. Hotdog sensing this change in her also tried to time his own surges with hers.

So far, he had only managed to insert the first three inches of his cock into her tight pussy. But now with her co-operation another two managed its way in. The girth of his cock was almost too much for Cricket to handle. Her small virgin pussy lips had not had the looseness that comes from experience yet, but they were slowly stretching to accommodate him.

Cricket was no longer terrified at what was happening to her. Instead she wrapped her small arms around Hotdog's neck to hug him into her. The invading tongue in her mouth was no longer perceived by her as such, but rather as an affectionate, and deep frenchkiss, which she returned gratefully now. She was surprised that sucking on his tongue didn't repulse her.

She sucked his saliva and he hers.

Though Cricket didn't know anything about canine genitalia, and the knot on their cock, the position that Hotdog had chosen for this intercourse would prevent him from reaching that level of penetration. When he finally reached the limit of his fuck, only six inches of his cock managed to enter her virgin pussy in this position. This was just short of breaking her hymen. Cricket would still be virgin despite this fucking.

It had been over half an hour since Hotdog found the slumbering Cricket.

Reggie and Jughead had long since quit surfing. Jughead was getting worried at not finding his pet on the beach where they had left him. After a frantic search in the surrounding woods he and Reggie began down the beach to try and find the lost pooch.

Cricket and Hotdog were in the final throes of their lovemaking. Hotdog had finally removed his tongue from her mouth and they were both panting heavily as the fucking continued. Cricket's nipples were by this time rubbed to their maximum stiffness. Pop had never managed to get them so stiff, despite his best effort. they were now so sensitive that the slightest touch of Hotdog's fur would cause her to squeal with pleasure.

It was one such squeal that caught the attention of Jughead and Reggie as they were passing the dune. They both recognized it as a squeal of passion. Looking at each other they both decided to investigate. What they discovered took their breath away. They lay down on the top of the dune so as to look on.

There before them was the errant Hotdog. Fucking a human.

Though Jughead had the reputation as a woman hater, he was really suffering from a broken heart from his first love. He and Reggie looked on as they watched Hotdog's cock buried in the snatch of some smallish woman.

Both Jughead and Reggie pulled out their cocks and began stroking themselves as they continued watching the show before them.

'Whow!' Reggie was thinking. 'Another dogfucker. I don't believe my luck, ' remembering his downtown experience earlier in the week.

"I wonder who she is?" Jughead asked.

"I don't know," was Reggie's response.

"She looks pretty small," Jughead observed.

"Yeah, you're right," Reggie agreed.

"I wonder how Hotdog got involved," Jughead wondered.

"My guess is that he was probably tricked into it," Reggie suggested. "No dumb animal would ever think of doing something like that one their own. I guess some women can't get it any other way."

"That's possible I guess," Jughead couldn't come up with a better explanation.

Below, Cricket and Hotdog were oblivious to the audience that they had now attracted. He continued ploughing his cock into her pussy and she continued pumping her body towards his. They were both on the verge of climaxing.

"Howwwl!" {{Oh yeah baby take my seed!}} Hotdog cried out as he shot his huge canine load into her vaginal vessel.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yesssss, Hotdog!" Cricket exclaimed loudly. "Fill me up!"

Hearing Hotdog yeowl like that told the teenage boys at the top of the dune that he was cumming. They could also make out the woman yelling also, and assumed that she too was cumming. Looking closely at the woman's cunt, they could make out some white jism seeping out of its tight confines.

"Man! Hotdog sure is filling her up!" Reggie remarked.

"Uh! Uh!" Was all that Jughead could manage.

Once done, Hotdog started pulling himself out of Cricket's tight pussy. She reluctantly let him go as she felt her pussy lips being turned over as he was exiting its tight confine. His cock finally came out with a loud "POP".

The sound brought Jughead out of his dazed peeping. He had heard something like it before. In his backyard a few nights ago when Hotdog was brought in. Now he knew where it came from. This woman must have been fucking his dog in his own doghouse. Now he really needed to know who she was

Once his cock free, Hotdog got off of little Cricket's body and slunk off to the side to clean himself off.

Reggie and Jughead were shocked at recognizing Cricket as the dog fucker.

'How can sweet Cricket love to fuck dogs?' They both asked themselves silently.

They continued to watch her as she reached her hand to her exposed cunt and stroked herself there. They were then astonished to see her bring that dog cum soaked hand up to her lips and lick it clean.

Cricket, after such an intense fucking was now curious at how different doggy cum could be. She slipped her hand down to her snatched and slipped in two fingers. They came out all soppy wet from the cum that they had encountered. She then slowly, hesitantly, brought them to her face. She first smelled it. It had a stronger smell than Pop's, but not too bad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.