Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Betty spent a restless night in bed that evening in anticipation to working closely with Mr. Lodge's dogs. Monday couldn't come soon enough for her this night.

She was up at the crack of dawn. She was finishing her breakfast when her parents came down. She just couldn't wait to get started on the kennel. But it was still way too early, she'd have to be patient for still another hour before meeting Midge on her way to the Lodge Mansion.

Mr. Lodge also had a restless night in anticipation. He pondered on what to say to the girls once they arrived for work that morning. He decided to act the professional, explaining what he 'expected' from them in their caretaking of his kennel, and so on.

Eight o'clock came so slowly that Betty was pacing the living room for the last fifteen minutes. When the time finally came, she just gave a quick goodbye to her parents and disappeared out the door. It only took her ten minutes to reach Midge's house where she found her friend waiting at the front porch.

They then both proceeded towards the Lodge's Mansion at the outskirt of Riverdale.

Twenty minutes later they arrived, breathless from their rapid pace to get there, but there nonetheless. Betty rang the doorbell and was soon curtly received by Smithers, the Lodge's butler.

"Good morning Miss Betty. Miss Midge," he greeted them stiffly.

"Good morning Smithers. Mr. Lodge is expecting us," Betty explained her presence.

"Yes Miss Cooper. He advised me to let you know that he would be waiting for you at the kennel complex," he was telling them. "I believe you know where they are located."

"Yes, thank you Smithers," Betty smiled back at him.

Betty and Midge went around the Mansion and headed towards the kennels/stable building in the horizon. Smithers closing the front doors as they left.

"What a delightful young lady that Betty is," Smithers said to no one in particular and returned to his other duties.

It took them a good five minutes at a brisk pace to finally reach the kennels. There at the doorway, they could see Mr. Lodge awaiting their arrival. They noticed that he was casually dressed and assumed that he would be taking one of his horses out for a ride later.

He, on the other hand, was pleased to see that they had followed his suggestion and showed up in shorts and T-shirt. He could make out also that neither of them were wearing bras under them.

'Good!' He thought to himself with glee.

"Good morning ladies. So glad you could make it," Mr. Lodge greeted them formally.

"Good morning Mr. Lodge," they returned the greeting.

"I hope you're ready for this," he asked. "You know how valuable these animals are, you know."

"Yes Sir!" They both retorted, standing at a mock attention.

"Well, lets go inside and I'll show you around," Mr. Lodge stepped aside and bowed them inside the building.

He then proceeded to show them around. Betty was already familiar with the place, having helped out Jeffrey on occasion. Jeffrey had commented that she had a natural way with animals, and at the time Betty simply said that she loved every living creature. Boy was she right.

"This is the grooming room. Here you'll wash and trim the dogs. You use this table to work with them," Mr. Lodge explained to them. "Make sure whenever to do to close the front doors. It wouldn't do to have them run out unleashed."

He knew that this was an unnecessary precaution for his dogs, but it would put the girls more at ease to do 'other' things, if they felt a certain measure of privacy. Closing themselves in would offer such a feeling, he hoped.

He then showed him the staff room and the amenities that were available to them. This included the shower stall with the hidden cameras.

"Feel free to use it to wash up," he told them. "And you can use the pool anytime after work."

Betty and Midge were pleased to hear this. A cool dip after work would be nice. Mr. Lodge's reasons were more malevolent. All of these little extra bonuses were to give the girls the greatest sense of privacy possible. He was hoping that this would give them the opportunities to indulge themselves with each other. And satisfy himself in the interim.

He knew that if they did fool around, their faces would probably be covered with their juices. He made sure to mention the showers so that they would know that they were available to them. And following a hopeful love session their faces would be flush from the experience. He felt that the shower and the pool would let them clean up and cool down after the fact, and this would also be an encouraging factor to get them to repeat what they did at the pond for his entertainment.

His whole plan to catch them on film relied on doing everything possible to convince them of their privacy here and the means to hide their lovemaking from everybody else. It was is hope that the isolation offered them here would in fact be enough for them to indulge themselves for his benefit.

"Now you have to be sure to exercise each dog," he warned them. "They need to keep trim for the contests you know."

"Don't worry Mr. Lodge," Betty said smiling at him with a wide grin. "We'll make sure that they get plenty of exercise."

'Just not the kind you had in mind, ' Midge thought mischievously.

"Well that's about it then," he said. "Think you girls can handle it."

Keeping up his role as the responsible employer.

"Sure we can," they both said in unison.

With that, Mr. Lodge went out the door and headed back towards the mansion and his waiting chauffeur. He still had a business to run. As he walked away he turned back to see Midge sliding shut the door to the kennel. A grin crept over his lips as he saw the first step of his plans take shape.

He didn't expect for anything to happen the very first day. They'd have to get comfortable to the place first. And then securing the knowledge of their privacy for themselves. He would give them two or three days before bothering to check the tapes.

He needn't have been so pessimistic. As soon as the door closed Midge turned to Betty and flashed her tits to her by raising her T- shirt. Betty giggled at her friends behavior, and returned the same view to Midge. Then they turned their attention to the job that they were being paid for.

After discussing it, they decided to wash half the dogs today, for Mr. Lodge had over thirty dogs in his compound. Each one a pure-bred of it s bread. Midge went to the back room and returned with their first charge. A beautiful Collie by the name of Octovius, Octo for short.

Betty patted the tabletop and ordered Octo up onto it, which he obeyed with no hesitation. She then proceeded to check for fleas and scars. Of course she found none. They then went over to the bath pool and started to wash Octo with the soapy water. The pool was set on the floor and the girls would need to do the work on their knees.

As Mr. Lodge had hoped they're T-shirts were soaked within minutes. Transforming them into a clinging see-through semblance of clothing. Both of them had about the same size breast. Midge's aureoles were slightly bigger than Betty's, but both presented an appetizing morsel.

As they continued with the wash, they also noticed their near nude appearance in the wet T-shirts which excited them both. Within minutes both of their nipples had become stiff and poked invitingly within the wet clothes. They did their best to concentrate on the job that they were hired for.

For Midge, this was a hell of a lot harder, for she had already conceded that she was probably a lesbian. Betty on the other hand had other matters that made concentrating difficult. Her zeal for doggy cock was pure hell here. She'd have to figure a way to get to these beast somehow.

As they continued washing Octo, Betty's hand started concentrating on his belly, moving ever so slowly towards his sheath. Midge just concentrated her stare on Betty's giggling tits as she scrubbed the dog.

Octo gave a shrill yip when he felt a strange thing touching his prick. His training kept him in place despite this invading object. Betty had managed to grasp his cock sheath, but was disappointed when she found that it was flaccid.

Hoping to get some life into it she slowly started to pump it up and down. Midge finally noticed what Betty was trying to do and dropped her own hand down to the poor Collie's balls and started to massage those in time with Betty.

Octo was beside himself. He didn't know what these two humans wanted but nonetheless his body started to react in the expected manner. Slowly, inexorably his cock start to slip out of its hiding place bringing squeals of excitement from both girls at the site of it.

Betty continued her jerking motion while Midge seeing that the ball was in motion removed hers to watch her friend with the dog. As they continued, Betty lifted herself up off her knees and leaned forward, this caused her tits to droop slightly within the confines of the wet T-shirts.

This was an inviting sight to Midge who continued watching on the sidelines. Seeing Betty's stiff nipples through the wet clothes was more than enough to convince her to go further than just watching. And so, getting up she stripped off her own T-shirt and approached her kneeling friend.

She straddled Betty from above and bent down to reach around Betty's body and began massaging her friends firm breast. In this position, her face was now level with the Collie's panting muzzle. All the while, Betty never stopped jerking her hand on his stiffening member.

With Midge massaging her nipples and the doggy cock growing steadily, Betty's excitement couldn't help but mount as well. She lowered her head further, getting closer still to the cock in her hands. She then without any hesitation licked the tip of it with her tongue.

Octo yipped once more in surprise at the contact of the human's tongue on his fuck tool. In reprisal he licked the face before him which was Midge. Midge squealed in surprise at the dog's tongue on her face. She then settled to receive the dog's attention.

Octo seeing no reluctance on the part of the female concentrated his tongue on her lips. She seemed to be enjoying his licking and he added further pressure against them. Then unexpectedly for him, the female parted her lips and allowed his tongue to enter her oral cavity.

This was a totally new experience to the doggy and he explored the female's mouth as far as his tongue would take him. He was further amazed when he felt her tongue trying to wrap itself around his within those confines.

Midge never stopped her stroking of Betty's tits, and Betty never slowed her action on Octo's now stiff member. Then Midge had the bright idea to raise her torso up enough so as to present her naked breast to the dog. It took a few seconds, but he finally got the idea and started to lick those two mounds feverishly.

By now Octo's prick had reached its pinnacle and Betty noticed this as well. This is what she had been waiting for. She bent down into the dog's crotch and took his stiff cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck him off.

Though not as big as some of the other dogs she had already experienced in the past few days, she found it nice all the same. This being a new experience for this dog, his knot formed very early on. Betty knew that this was a sign that the dog would be cumming soon. This disappointed her, but she kind of knew that it might be because of the new sensation that she had introduced to him today. Hopefully, as the summer wore on, the dogs would adapt and last longer with experience.

Octo shot his load into Betty's gulping mouth within a minute of entering it. She swallowed it eagerly, finding that the taste was different from the other dogs that she had had so far. Actually, she felt that each dog seemed have their own distinctive taste to their jism.

When Octo sent his last spurt into her mouth Betty didn't swallow it. Instead, she got up next to Midge and frenchkissed her friend, feeding her a generous portion of the sperm still in her mouth. Midge swallowed it with glee, but didn't release Betty from her kiss even after finishing the doggy cum from her friends tongue.

Octo just gave them that sideways stare that dogs give when they can't figure out what the crazy humans were doing. He then bent his head down and proceeded to clean his cock like he always did after a fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.