Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The weekend finally arrived and Mr. Lodge greeted his friend Stan and took him to the kennels where his scheme was to take place. He had taken the past couple of days to think out the disposition of the cameras that he wanted. Stan listened to his old friend's plan, throwing in a few ideas of his own.

"So Hiram. How long have these nymphs been at it yuh think?" Stan asked.

"I really don't know Stan," he answered honestly. "It might have been years or their first time. You can never really tell, as you well know."

"Yeah! I know what you mean," He laughed. "Women seem to know what to do to themselves naturally."

"So, what do you think," Mr. Lodge asked his pal. "Can you get it done in time?"

"Sure, no problemo," Stan replied. "I like the location. This kennel is ideal. The grooming table could be padded so as to entice them to use it as a bed for themselves."

"Not bad, not bad at all. Can you do it or should I call someone in."

"Naw don' bother I got the material handy in muh truck."

"Fine you do it then. The less people know of this the better," Mr. Lodge told him.

"Right! I can even hide some mini-cams in the padding to give yuh an underside view," Stan suggested. "What do yuh think of that."

"If you're sure that it won't be spotted go ahead," Mr. Lodge gave his okay.

Stan and Mr. Lodge returned to the mansion and out the front door where Stan had parked his installation truck. He did a quick check of his equipment and got in to drive over to the isolated location of the Lodge kennels. Mr. Lodge looked on as he drove away then returned to his office to carry on with company business.


Betty met up with Midge and Cricket, another of her friends, at the Chok'lit Shoppe. Cricket was a cute little brunette. Her short stature, four feet six, made her shorter than Midge even. Of the three she was the youngest of the group. At fifteen years of age she was two years younger then her two friends, Betty and Midge. There were days that this caused her to feel left out of the gang because of that age difference. Though she wasn't as well endowed as them, she still had a nice figure that the guys ogled whenever she passed by.

She also had the uncanny talent of smelling money. For this reason she avoided the Lodge Mansion like the plague. Each time she got close to that much cash she would collapse in a seizure from the overdose. So, understandably, she was a bit upset to learn that her two friends would be working there throughout the summer. She'd miss them but that was the curse that she had to endure.

Today the girls were talking about sex. A subject of great revelation to them of late. Though Cricket was still a virgin, she still dreamed of getting fucked by cocks, thousand's of cocks. With Betty and Midge's recent experiences, the conversation went much further than normal. The discussion expanded to sucking cocks and getting fucked up the ass, something new to Cricket's ears, but engrossing nonetheless.

Betty steered the conversation towards what to do with cocks, while Midge kept bringing up how nice a pussy could be and if she had ever thought of trying it with them sometime. Cricket was confused as to why her two friends seemed to know so much all of a sudden. Nonetheless this line of conversation was having some effect on her young innocent body. She could feel the blood going down to her loins, heating up her vaginal lips. Grateful to be in a back booth where no one would notice or hear them.

Midge was the first to notice Cricket's flushed expression and nudged Betty to let her know. Looking over only brought a smile to Betty's lips.

"Wha... What are you smiling about?" Said an irritated Cricket.

"Oh nothing. It's just that if you blush much more they'll have to hose you down," Midge said laughing.

"Oh you!" Cricket responded punching Midge right on the breast.

Betty just laughed out watching this comical exchange between Cricket and Midge. They looked over to her and with a sly look at each other aimed their straws at Betty and hosed with water from their glasses. Betty reciprocated by doing the same. Their T-shirts were getting soaked from this water fight until Pop Tates, the owner of the Chok'lit Shoppe came over.

"OK girls that's enough, take it outside," he scolded them.

"Sorry Pop," Betty apologized. "Guess we got carried away."

Pop wasn't mad, he could never be mad at Betty, nobody could. She was just too nice.

"Oh don't worry about it, but you should go home and change, " he suggested.

"Why what for?" Asked Midge.

"Well, for one thing," he blurted out without thinking. "I can see your nipples right through those wet T-shirts of yours."

Looking down at themselves and each other, they all noticed that what Pop said was true. They could clearly see their dark aureoles through the wet T-shirts and all regretted not wearing bras underneath. They tried to cover themselves uselessly. It only made them more conspicuous. They looked up at Pop's leering stare. Noticing that he was caught staring, he excused himself and left them at the table.

Looking at each other they just laughed and dropped their hands. For Midge, this presented her with an opportunity to check out what Cricket had to offer. She already knew what Betty's attributes were. Though Betty knew that she wasn't a lesbian, she never the less enjoyed her experience with Midge the previous day and was also curious about Cricket. Cricket was beginning to feel a bit out of place seeing Betty and Midge check her out like this, and she couldn't understand why.

"Excuse me guys. I think I'll go to the washroom and dry off, " Cricket told them as she got out of the booth and disappeared down the hall and entered the washroom.

Unknown to her Pop had also escaped to the back to relieve himself. He was startled as the door opened and in entered the petite Cricket. As she turned around after closing and locking the door she stopped dead in her tracks, stunned to see old Pop Tates with his thing sticking out of his pants wrapped by his fist.

"Wh... wha... what are you doing back here girl?" Was all he could stammer.

Cricket was completely mesmerized by the sight of her first cock. Sex-Ed in highschool was a joke. They were so old fashioned that none of the books even supplied pictures to study. But there, before her was the real thing. Looking up she saw the embarrassed look on Pop's face and gave him an innocent smile back to reassure him. He responded in kind.

"Haven't you ever seen one before Cricket?" Pop asked her.

She shook her head in the negative.

"Would you like to see how it feels?" Pop suggested brazenly.

Looking up to him she nodded yes.

"Well come closer then," he reached his hand out to her which she took hesitantly.

Pop took hold of her small hand and pulled her closer to his stiff organ. As they got closer to each other, the braver they would get. Once close enough, Pop guided Cricket's hand to his shaft and wrapped her tiny fingers around it. This caused him to groan with pleasure. It had been years since a woman had even touched him, never mind touch his cock.

Cricket's hand's were so small that the fingers couldn't even get around his average sized cock, he was only a tad over seven inches long. To her, it must have seemed like the biggest thing. But how would she know, she'd never seen one before.

Pop started her off on how to jerk a man's prick. After a few strokes he released her and she carried on her own. She was finding this a most pleasurable experience for her first time and she didn't want to disappoint Pop. Pop fell back against the wall, her small tight hand felt so goooood! But not being a young man anymore his knees were getting very weak.

Looking down at her pert young face he could see how new this was to her, and he decided to try and educate her. He placed his forefinger under her chin and lifted her head so that she would look into his eyes.

"Do you know what to do with a cock, Cricket?" Pop asked her.

"Yo... you fuck with it," she said nervously.

Though she wanted to eventually, now just wasn't the right time.

"Yes, you can fuck with it," he responded.

But seeing the nervous look in her eyes he decided to go for a compromise at this time instead.

"But a girl, a woman," correcting himself. "A woman can also pleasure her man by giving him a blowjob. Do you know what a blowjob is?"

"No. Can... can you show me, please Pop?" She said pleadingly.

"Of course I will," Pop was pleased at her response. "But first, I think you should take off your top so as not to mess it up."

Cricket was taken aback to Pop's suggestion of baring herself to him, but upon reflection she thought it would be a cautious move. Besides, he was exposed to her now, wasn't he? So she released his cock, and reached down to pull her T-shirt over her head and hung it to the doorknob.

'Might as well let it dry by itself, ' she thought to herself.

She then turned back towards Pop who had loosened his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. Though Pop was overweigh and older.

'God! He's older than my dad, ' Cricket reflected on Pop's age.

But still, Cricket found him to be exciting because he was about to be her first sexual conquest. Also the size disparity between them made it obscene and exciting because of it. Her earlier talk with Midge and Betty had started her towards a slow orgasm, and she expected that what was about to happen would expedite the climax.

Pop had found a stool and sat down on it. He also laid a mat before him and instructed her to kneel in front of him. She did as she was told and found herself at eye level to his crotch. He spread his knees apart and exposed his genitals to the innocent girl.

"You see, men have a penis which become stiff with blood when they get sexually excited," he started with the basics.

"What got you excited Pop?" Cricket asked him quite naively.

"Well, in all honesty, I have to say that it was seeing the three of you in those wet T-shirts."

She only smiled back. Pleased to know that she did have that effect on a grown man.

"Now under this shaft there are his balls," he showed her pointing to his genitals. "This is where his sperm will come from."

Cricket studied his groin closely, paying close attention to this special education that was offered to her.

"When the man gets sexually aroused he needs to relieve himself in some way."

"And that's when I interrupted you isn't it?" She interrupted him.

'God! She's so naÔve, ' Pop thought to himself. "Yes, that's right," he replied. "Now there are many ways for him to accomplish this. Fucking is the most pleasurable, next to that would be the blowjob, and lastly he would just jerk off."

"Yes I can understand that," Cricket was paying close attention now. "But how do you get a blowjob?"

Turning his eyes upwards in disbelief he continued to explain it to her.

"Well, have you ever had a popcicle to lick before?" He asked her.

"Sure! Lot's of times," she answered laughing.

"And you lick the sides and then you suck it into your mouth to get the juices, right?" He continued.

She nodded in the affirmative.

"Well you do exactly the same thing with a man's penis," he hoped that she wouldn't bolt at this suggestion.

She looked at his cock hesitantly and then up to his eyes for reassurance. Seeing that he was serious she extended her small hand to his cock and grabbed hold of it once more. She then slowly started to stroke it up and down, feeling the texture and the heat that was emanating from it. She didn't find it repulsive at all, but rather an exciting sensation.

Pulling on the back stroke flared the head of his prick which peaked her curiosity. She got a bit closer to get a better look. As she continued to stroke Pop slowly a small droplet appeared on his cock tip. She found this scene most exciting and got so close that she could take a deep breath and smell his sex. The smell was intoxicating, so building up her courage, she leaned her head forward and licked this small offering onto her tongue for a taste. She found that she liked it. Liked it a lot.

Pop was enjoying the treatment that Cricket was giving him and was excited to see her lick his cocktip of her own free will. He expected that she would be more than likely to carry on from here on in. He was not disappointed, for the next thing to happen was to watch as she dropped her head into his crotch and feeling her tongue lick the length of his staff.

Cricket having enjoyed her first taste of pre-cum was now ready to go for the big one. And she figured the fastest way to get it would be to excite Pop till he pops. So to that end she started to lick the whole length of his prick, starting at the tip and sliding down to his balls. She did this two or three times before she felt Pop pull her off his cock. This surprised her, she was worried that maybe she was doing something wrong.

"That's nice Cricket, but you also have to suck it into your mouth to be effective," he lied. "Just think of me as your special Pop- cicle."

This brought a sweet laughter from her and a smile.

Following his instructions and went back to his cocktip and kissed it slightly. She liked the texture of it against her lips so much. Then slowly she parted her lips and allowed the tip to slowly enter her mouth. This brought a gasp of pleasure from oldman Pop Tates. as he leaned back against the wall once more. Hearing the satisfaction from her 'teacher, ' Cricket took more of his cock into her mouth, letting the cockhead crown pass her lips and stopped there. Pop was disappointed by this until he felt her small tongue working its magic inside the cavity of her mouth. Licking his cockhead while confined in her mouth.

'God! She might be naÔve, but she's definitely a natural, ' Pop reflected.

Cricket spent almost a minute treating Pop's prick to this licking before starting to take more of it deeper into her mouth. She only got three inches in and was stopped when it hit the back of her mouth and she started to choke on it. She was finding it hard to breathe with this bulk at the back of her mouth.

"Breathe through your nose girl and you can take more of it in, " Pop suggested. "Then you swallow and let it slip down you throat."

Cricket was willing to try this. She didn't understand why, but once she started to suck in Pop's cock she wanted to take it all. The three inches in her mouth wouldn't satisfy her craving. So taking a breath through her nose, just like Pop suggested, she was pleased to discover that she could in fact take more of his cock inside her. She could actually feel it going into her throat, like a piece of meat.

"Don't just shove it in. Stroke it in and out," Pop demanded. "Like what you were doing with your hands earlier."

He reached down and grabbed either side of her petite head with his big hands and started to guide her into fucking his trapped cock.

Feeling his hands on her head and forcing her to pull out, then back in, at first scared her and she resisted it. After just a few strokes she found the sensation quite to her liking and started to do it of her own volition. Once Pop was sure that she got the right idea he then released her skull and let her explore on her own.

Cricket was enjoying the deep penetration into her throat so much that she started experimenting with it in various ways. The action that she found the most enjoyable was whenever she would pull his cock almost completely out of her mouth, keeping only the tip within her lips, then driving it back to the deep recess of her throat.

It took a while but she eventually managed to take his full length inside her mouth and throat. Pop knew that he was small in size but was glad to have been able to indoctrinate this young virgin with his tool. Cricket kept going, enjoying the feelings that this was stirring within her own loins. She could feel the crotch of her panties getting soaked and she couldn't understand how the two could possibly be connected. Nevertheless, she reached into her shorts and panties and started to masturbate herself in time with the blowjob that she was presently giving Pop's.

Pop could feel his balls tighten and knew that he was about to cum, and wanted Cricket to drink it down. To ensure this, he place his hand on top of her head and put some pressure to keep her there while his juices shoot into her mouth. Cricket was not longer concerned about Pop's hand on her head and carried on, not suspecting the reasons behind the hands presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.