Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

After telling her parents the good news about the job, she returned to her private phone and gave a call to Midge's about it.

Rrrrrinng! Rrrrrinng!

"Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Klump. This is Betty Cooper. Is Midge there?" Betty answered.

"Why hello Betty," Mrs. Klump responded. "Hang on I'll get her."

"Hi Bets! What's going on?" Midge asked.

"You won't believe this, but Mr. Lodge just offered you and me a summer job for eight hundred a week," Betty said cheerfully.

"No kidding. Wow!" Was Midge's response.

"And get this. We're to take care of his kennel," Betty told her.

"Really. No fooling," Midge chided in. "You know I've been thinking a lot about this afternoon."

"Me too. Can you imagine the fun we'll have with his stock."

"I... I can't wait. But I was also referring to what we did before. If you know what I mean?" Midge whispered, so her parents couldn't hear.

Betty almost forgot about their lovemaking before the pack butted in. This caused her to blush furiously, for she realized that the dogs made her hornier than the beautiful Midge did.

"When are we supposed to start?" Midge asked.

No answer. Betty was lost in her thought about her desire for dogs.

"Betty! You there?" Midge could be heard over the receiver.

"Uh! Oh! Sorry, must have zoned out. You asked when we start, next Monday. I'll meet you at your house. OK?" She asked.

"That's great, see you Monday then. Boy that cash will be handy," Midge said.

"Don't forget to wear a T-shirt and cut-offs, and bring a change of clothe for when we're done," Betty remembered Mr. Lodge's last minute instructions.

As they both hung up Betty was finding it funny that Midge's priority was for the money and not even thinking about the other aspect of it.

'I guess Midge and Moose have been doing IT for a while for her to be so nonchalant about sex, ' Betty thought to herself.

Thinking about what happened over the afternoon only seem to convince Midge that she was in fact a lesbian. She had to admit to herself that she enjoyed sucking on Betty's pussy much more than receiving a cock, any cock was. And the prospect of being surrounded by pure-bred dog studs never even entered Midge's mind when Betty offered her the job. She was simply looking forward to fooling around with Betty's succulent nipples and pussy one more time. This line of thought started Midge thinking that maybe she might be a lesbian.

Oh sure she loved fucking Moose, her boyfriend, and she did enjoy the doggy cocks this afternoon. But she discovered how much she liked pussy this afternoon as well and its been on her mind all evening. And the fact that she didn't even give a second thought to all the cocks that she and Betty serviced at the pond seemed to clinch it in her mind that she was a lesbian.

Betty, in her underwear, spent the night in her room writing her experiences of the day in her diary. She wasn't worried about her parents finding out, for she trusted them as they trusted her. They'd never invade her private thoughts by reading her diary.

While writing down her thoughts, she gave a brief consideration on whether or not she may be a lesbian. After much consideration she concluded that she couldn't be, despite her love session with Midge, and on occasion Veronica, during their sleepovers.

This afternoons events showed her that she just loved cocks way too much to be a lesbian. True, so far she'd only experienced doggy cock, but how different could a human cock be?

Not that she didn't enjoy female companionship. Its just didn't measure up to how a cock felt inside of her pussy. As she was recording the events of the day, she began getting all excited again. She could feel the dampness forming in the crotch of her panties. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore and removed her panties and started stroking herself for relief. But this just wasn't enough.

Looking over at her clock, it read 2AM, Betty got up and dressed quietly in a tanktop and mini-skirt. Not bothering with her panties she snuck out through her bedroom window, with her sneakers draped over her shoulders by the shoestrings, down the old Willow tree. Once on the ground she looked back to make sure that her parents hadn't noticed her departure. Putting on her sneakers, she then stealthily she crept away from the house towards the alley in back.

She knew what she needed and that was cock, and she knew just were to find one, Jughead's. It was only a few doors down and Hotdog should be outside for the night. She stealthily headed there as fast as she could. Once there she looked into the Jones' backyard and there he was, lying in his doghouse.

"Pssst! Hotdog!" She whispered to him, trying to get his attention.

As she crept over to the doghouse Hotdog finally stirred and noticed her approach and growled at this prowler until he recognized who it was. Once that happened he leapt over to Betty and placed his big fury fore paws on her shoulder and started licking her face. This caused Betty to giggle in pleasure.

She then got him down and looking for somewhere where they could conceal themselves from view, settled for the doghouse. It was a very large doghouse. She could remember that when Jughead was younger he used to camp out with Hotdog frequently, so his dad had built the doghouse large enough for them both.

Guiding Hotdog back towards it she was starting to get wet down in her groin area. This was something that Hotdog picked up immediately with his keen canine sense of smell. And recalling what happened at the pond earlier stuck his cold wet nose under her short mini and took a quick lick.

Betty squealed in her delight. But she knew that they had to hide before going any further. At the doghouse, she looked inside and saw that there was a sleeping mat for Hotdog on the floor inside. She was glad of that, she'd hate to have sore knees.

Getting on all fours she made her way inside with Hotdog close behind. She went in as far as she could and checked behind her. Hotdog was almost completely in himself.

'This'll have to do I guess, ' she thought to herself.

Next, she raised the hem of her mini, exposing her naked buttock to Hotdog behind her. He didn't waste any time burying his snout there and proceeded to lick her cunt with fervor. His tongue was trying to be everywhere at once. It attacked her slit, then her clit, to later move to her ass crack and hole. Betty was enjoying it immensely, but she couldn't wait for the real action to take place.

Looking down in between her legs she could just make out Hotdog's red cock sliding out of its protective furry sheath and getting bigger by the second. It fascinated her to see how fast it was expanding. After only a minute or so it was fully expanded and ready for action.

Hotdog felt this as well and jumped onto her back and shuffled himself forward. Once in place, he tried to get his shaft to enter her pussy, missing on several occasions. Sliding up her butt crack, leaving a trail of pre-cum wherever it made contact with her naked buttock.

Betty couldn't take much more of this. So reaching back she grasped his stiff cock and pulled it down towards her slit. Once there she rubbed it around a bit, just to get lubricated some more. Then she put his cocktip just inside her pussy lips and released him.

Hotdog feeling his cock being wrapped in the warm confines of her pussy plunged forward. Driving his full length deep inside of her. Betty sucked in a deep breath from the force of his assault, but she found that this was one of the things that she enjoyed the most about her doggy lovers, their ferocity.

Hotdog started slamming hard into her cunt, his animal instincts having taken over. Under him, Betty was taking short breaths with each thrust. Meanwhile, Hotdog's cock knot was starting to swell and Betty could feel it every time that it would hit her pussy lips. But she didn't mind it, it was something that she had gotten accustomed too from earlier today. She could still recall the vision of the Great Dane's knot as it stuffed itself past Midge's pussy lips earlier and was looking forward to the same.

Then suddenly, without any warning, it got past her pussy lips and they were now tied together. The exhilarating feeling that this gave her pushed her over the edge and she came as she has never done before. So as to stifle her scream she buried her face into Hotdog's mattress, where she could smell his presence everywhere. But Hotdog carried on for this was quite natural for him. He kept on pounding into her tight cunt. His back strokes pulling painfully on her pussy lips now trapped by his knot.

When he finally climaxed he let out a tremendous wolfish howl that had Betty worried would attract to much attention.

"Howwwllllll!" He was climaxing again. {{Oh yeah baby! Take my jism!}} Hotdog would be barking out to himself.

Just then Betty heard the squeaking sound of the Jones' back door.

"Hotdog! Quiet down!" She heard her friend Jughead say. "You want to wake to whole neighborhood?"

Upon hearing his master, Hotdog did something that caught Betty completely unawares. He got off her back and turned completely around to face in the opposite direction. This twisted his cock inside of her cunt which was a strange sensation to say the least. But what was stranger still was that they were still tied together, but butt to butt.

Hotdog was now able to look at his master at the house, panting excitedly. Jughead just frowned at him and finally gave in.

"Okay, you can come inside," he said.

Betty panicked at hearing this. If Hotdog went towards the house with her still tied to his cock, he'd drag her out into the open in front of Jughead. She couldn't let that happen. In desperation, she grabbed hold of the mat and hung on for dear life.

When Hotdog finally made his decision and started for the house he pulled poor Betty along with him unintentionally. Betty was now near panic. Suddenly her heel hit the frame of the doghouse entrance, her last chance. Hotdog was stopped by this sudden resistance. She braced her feet against the frame on either side, hoping that she would have the strength to hold Hotdog back.

But Hotdog really wanted to join his master and he was pulling with all of his animal strength. Betty was near tears from the pain and strain that was assaulting her poor pussy lips. Then suddenly, with a loud 'POP', they broke free from themselves sending Betty sprawling to the back of the doghouse.

Jughead heard the popping sound and looked curiously around for the source.

"Someone must have got a flat nearby," Betty heard him say to himself.

Hotdog hurriedly joined Jughead at the house and disappeared inside.

Betty sighed a sigh of relief that she hadn't been discovered, this time. She'd have to be more careful in the future. Reaching down to her ravaged pussy she stroked the sensitive area to try and get some feeling back into her loins. She couldn't believe how painful getting unstuck was. She resolved herself never to let that happen again.

After a few minutes of rest she looked out to make sure that the coast was clear and snuck out. She thought that a quick fuck with Hotdog would be enough to satisfy her for tonight, but she found that it only made her wanting more.

So she headed towards downtown, hoping to find what she wanted there. It only took her about fifteen minutes to cover that distance. With Hotdog's cum leaking down her thighs from her pussy, and in her excited state, her scent was traveling for a long distance. Though unnoticeable to humans, the keen sense of smell of dogs didn't miss it.

She had just gotten within the downtown area when the first pooch approached. She was pleasantly surprised. Her intention was to find some anonymous streetwalker and accost him, but this doggy would do nicely. Aware that she couldn't do it in the middle of the street she quickly looked around and noticed an alley nearby that was unlit. She started walking in its direction and the dog, a Doberman, followed her with earnest.

Betty crouched down to check out her new friend. He was a very big dog but she was happy to see that it was in fact a male and she also noticed that his pecker was slowly peeking out of its sheath. Down to his level gave the opportunity to this dog to start licking her face playfully. Betty just giggled at his attention. She then pulled down the tanktop, exposing her breast to the beast and guided his tongue to their presence.

It took the dog a minute but he got the idea and started to lick her nipples feverishly. Betty just closed her eyes and sighed deeply at the feelings this was stirring within her. She reached down his underbelly and gently grasped his penis and slowly started playing with it. She could feel it stiffening further, and the slimy feel of it didn't dissuade her in the least. She began frigging him faster.

As she was doing all of this, two more dogs entered the alleyway, having picked up the scent of a bitch in heat. Betty noticed them immediately. One was a German Shepherd and the other was a mixed breed about the same size as the Doberman. None of these dogs had collars, so she assumed that they must be strays.

'Things are about to get interesting, ' Betty thought to herself. 'I better get comfortable.'

With this, she released the Dobie's prick and got on her hands and knees, picking a crate box to cushion her knees on. She then hiked up her mini-skirt, exposing her naked thighs to the beasts around her. The Shepherd went straight for her pussy and started lapping away. The other two dogs went for her hanging naked breast and started to suckle on them as if they were puppies. Betty was enjoying this as much as she had earlier in the day.

Three more strays wandered into the alley and were shoving alternately into her pussy. All of them wanting it for themselves. So there she was, four dogs ravishing her pussy and two more licking her nipples, she was in doggy heaven.

Then she noticed yet another one coming down the other end of the alley. This one was a huge Irish Wolfhound that she recognized from her neighborhood. Samson was his name, because of his long hair she suspected. He shortly joined the pack.

Samson's size seemed to intimidate most of the others. Even the German Shepherd back away.

{{What you got here boys?}} Samson asked the others.

{{Don't know boy. She just waltzed in here and... }} said the Dobie, this being a new experience for him and the others. {{Well I ain't sure what the bitch wants.}}

{{She smells like a bitch, yet she ain't, }} interjected the Shepherd.

{{Obviously, }} answered Samson.

{{What you think it wants?}} Asked one of the others.

{{The same as any other bitch I expect. I've seen my masters do the same as us in their dwelling lots of times, }} Samson tried to explain.

{{They do that too?}} Questioned the Dobie.

{{Yep, they surely do, }} answered Samson.

{{Really?}} They all asked questionably.

{{Really, }} was Samson's only reply. {{Here let me show you.}}

With that Samson approached Betty buttocks and licked her pussy to make sure that the bitch was ready. Assuring himself that she was quite primed he jumped onto her back and started sliding forward trying to locate her entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.