Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog) - Cover

Archies: Betty and Me (Hotdog)

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - This is a story based on the characters from the popular comicstrip, the ARCHIES. See the teenaged gang in sexual situations you could never have dreamed of in your wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

This story is based of the Archie Comics series. The characters are completely fictional and any similarity to living or dead persons is purely coincidental. This is not meant as an infringement on their copyright of the series, but fulfills the fantasy of mature audiences only.

As the main characters of Archie Comics are all teenagers, it is only reasonable that the story contains a lot of teen sex. Other sexual situations includes: (lesbian, gang-bang, M/g, Voyeurism and Bestiality)

Also remember, these are comic book characters and so the animals have speaking roles as well.

If any of these topics are offensive to you, do not read on. If not: ENJOY!


Cast Of Characters

Archie Andrews

(not active in this story)

Archie is a seventeen-year-old teenage boy that has a notorious weakness for girls. It's all too easy for a pretty face to turn Archie's head, and before you know it, he's instantly smitten. But no girl has his heart tied in knots more than Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge.

For years, Archie's struggled to choose between sweet and lovable Betty and rich and sexy Veronica, usually landing him in hot water while failing to make up his mind as to which girl he cares for more.


Betty Cooper

It's absolutely impossible not to love Betty. The blue eyed, blonde seventeen-year-old with the perky tits and voluptuous body is the fantasy of many of the teenage boys in the town of Riverdale High. And beautiful with a personality that's sweeter than honey.

Betty is very athletic minded and her sexy body shows it with every curve. Of course it doesn't hurt her athletics to be somewhat of a tomboyish type of girl. Betty is the sort of girl boys can't help but fall madly in love with.

Betty is many things to many people: a warm, vibrant, fun loving girl who lives for the present but thinks of her future; a tomboy with spunk and a lady with polish; an irrepressible free spirit and a responsible young woman, a dreamer and a realist with a heart that's bigger than all outdoors.

Despite playing second fiddle to her best friend, Veronica, Betty never gives up hope that one day, Archie will come to his senses and see that she is the only girl for him.

Betty, to this day remains a virgin, saving herself for her beau, Archie Andrews. This is about to change in drastic fashion. As the old saying goes, "Blondes have more fun!", and no girl in Riverdale has more fun than Betty.


Jughead Jones

To say that Forsythe Pendleton Jones, a.k.a. Jughead is strange would be one heck of an understatement. In fact, if you were to look up the word "strange" in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of him as an example.

As with his friends, he is also seventeen years of age.Always the loafer, he can frequently be caught sleeping in the classroom or even at the beach. He has having maintained his reputation as a girl hater for many years. This has led to the speculation that he may actually be gay.

In fact, Jughead likes girls as much as the next guy. He is just extremely shy. His laziness has just been the excuse he uses for not standing. He gets aroused too easily and so out of embarrassment he would hide it under a desk or lie on his stomach to conceal it from his friends.


Hotdog

Is Jughead's fateful dog. A big shaggy white mutt really. He's been around as long as the Archie series has. In certain ways he thinks himself as human rather than canine. He's a friendly pooch who is always saddened when Betty suffers at the hands of Veronica.


Reggie Mantle

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.