How My Dominance Started - Cover

How My Dominance Started

by Caesar

Copyright© 2001 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Two teenage girls seduce each others mothers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 2001-2003

The mouse on the Mobius strip;
The strip revolved,
The mouse dissolved
In a chronodimensional skip.


I knew when I saw the defeat in my mother's eyes that it was all true. All that Sheryl had foretold and even bragged for the last couple of weeks was true. Mother strode over to our dining room table and leaned over it, with her hands and elbows pressed flat against its hard-wood surface. Her face stared at its dull clean surface as she waited silently.

Sheryl has been my best friend for nearly ten of our sixteen years. And in those years I have learned plenty about my friend, including her in-your-face attitude that never seemed to work with me, but worked on nearly anyone else we have known. Meaning she was able to bully... or dominant nearly any person or situation except me. It was why we were such good close friends, that she could not intimidate me as she was able to do with most others.

My best friend walked confidently up to my mother, directly behind her, and leaned down to grab the hem of her calf-length skirt.

My jaw hung open as Sheryl lifted up the woollen skirt and threw it up on mother's back. All the while my dear old mother head was hung low, staring between her forearms.

"She loves it Linda!"

I was seated in the living room stunned at what had just happened. Sheryl had been bragging that my mother was her 'tongue-slave' as she laughingly called her, her lover. It was impossible right - my mother and my friend who was my own age? Mom wasn't even into girls, she was dating some lawyer from across town for the last ten months - I even heard them screwing one night in their room a couple of weekends ago! Thirty minutes ago I had finally blown up at my friend and told her to shut up - what she as bragging about was impossible. Well, Sheryl got that look in her eye that I know about - and when mother got home a few minutes later from work, Sheryl had simply barked out, 'come here slut'.

To my amazement - mother came over to stand silently before my friend. Her face red but her demeanour almost alien in its submission.

Sheryl hooked both thumbs into the white cotton panty that covered mother's behind, "Your mom will do anything I tell her Linda... anything!" The panty was roughly pushed down to mother's knees - her panty hose along with it. My friend wasn't even looking at the silent still body that she dominated, she was looking at me in triumph.

I looked at the naked flesh of my own mother as it was revealed to me for the first time. Sheryl had won, I now believed her incredible claims... did she really need to push this further?

Hard to believe is it? That a daughter has never seen her mother's buttocks before? Well mother never believed in all that liberal 'crap' as she called it - in fact she was a very conservative and strict parent.

Perhaps that is why this is all so incredible!

I've never had a lesbian bone in my body before today. Oh sure Sheryl, whom I would classify as 'bi-sexual' as she didn't care who or what gave her pleasure, had made blatant overtures before - but I had turned them all down. Yet, when the pale white flesh of my mother's ass was revealed I felt a familiar itch between my legs and knew my mouth was hanging open.

Perhaps I'm as fucking nuts as Sheryl obviously is - to find pleasure in my own parents aged body?

"Pull your ass cheeks apart Beth!" My mother paused for only a second before pressing her sweater covered chest down upon the table to reach around her own body and pry apart her skinny ass. Sheryl waved at what was revealed proudly, while waiting for a comment from me.

My response was simply to swing my head back and forth, mouth open, in shock. This was just not happening... but it was!

My own panties were becoming noticeably damp.

"Face it baby - your mother is a submissive slut!" She said it loudly like it was a big joke - but this has gone way past joking.

My friend waved me over and like a drone I stood up on shaky legs and strode over to the two of them.

"Touch her Linda." She placed her own hand low down on mother's white smooth buttock, the tip of one finger touching my own parents rectum. It clenched at the touch.

My cunt twitched in response.

What else could I do - I slipped my trembling hand forwards laid it, palm open, on the back of mother's closest thigh, on the inside. Her skin was very warm to the touch - smooth as well.

Mother tensed when her daughter touched her. So did I. My strict and conservative parent was bent bare-assed before her daughter and friend, their hands upon her back-side.

Sheryl was watching me closely, "Can you smell it?" She inhaled deeply for effect - so I followed suit. "The bitch gets so fucking hot when I treat her like the cunt she is!" The order was strong, indescribable, but I knew immediately what it was - my mother's sexual musk. It had a certain quality to the smell that reminded me of my own.

At first it was seeing my mother's flesh, then touching her warm skin and this, smelling her private sexual scent.

My cunt was a river.

"Didn't I tell you Linda... months ago that your mom was hot? You didn't believe me but I started way back then, making the moves on her." While she talked, Sheryl's hand had slipped down and into the groove of mother's spread ass.

Mother suddenly sighed deeply and I watched as two of Sheryl's fingers disappeared into mother's vagina.

"It wasn't long until she was licking me off, though my dog was better than she was back then." I wouldn't put it past my friend to have her dog lick her to orgasm - as I said, anything goes for her selfish pleasure.

The fingers started to move in and out, the sound of super-wet cunt obvious, as it echoed about the tiny dining room. Sheryl laughed suddenly bringing me back to her warped reality, "She was like a virgin back then - wanting to please me but having no idea what to do till I told her. And don't forget the guilt!"

Two more fingers slipped into mother's body as I felt her moving slightly beneath my hand. I looked up and saw mother's tongue as it licked the hard-wood table top - all the while moaning and sighing at the pleasure my best friend was giving her. Her hands still held the cheeks of her thin ass apart - even now not forgetting the command by Sheryl.

"There is really one negative about this cunt...", Sheryl motioned with her chin so I looked down where four fingers were inside mother - as I watched the whole of her small hand pressed into mother's body, "... is that its too loose!" She broke out into a loud obnoxious laugh as I watched simply amazed as her fist fucked my parent. mother's response was much more positive, she was hissing and gasping with pleasure!

Sheryl's free hand reached out for my own and before I knew it had thrust it beneath her long hanging tee-shirt. My hand came into contact with female fur between her strong soft thighs, the hot moisture was obvious. When had she pushed her jeans and panties down to mid-thigh?

Sheryl hissed at me, "Rub me please Linda?" She was almost begging, her eyes pleading with me suddenly.

My hand absentmindedly began to move up and down, the heel of my palm pressing against the hard nub at the top of the female slit. In the full scheme of things - touching my friend so intimately did not seem to really matter. Sheryl, on the other hand, seemed to love it, she groaned, then through back her head and squatted lewdly.

Mother was becoming loud with her pleasure - her sex making obscene noises by being violated from my best friends hand. Several degrees quieter, Sheryl was moaning and groaning with pleasure at my own hand between her legs.

"Put your finger in Beth's ass!"

It wasn't a request, and at any other time I would have rebelled. Yet, I was numb inside - numb and horny. The hand that held my mother's trembling flesh slipped up and over my parents hand - she didn't seem to nice - and I touched one finger against the pink wrinkled skin of her anus.

For the first time in several minutes Sheryl opened her eyes to watch my hand as I gently pressed inward into my parents body. Mother seemed to be holding her breath while the invading hand inside her was still.

"Go on finger her... the slut loves it!"

I pressed harder and my finger seemed to suddenly slip into the donut clenching hole - to the third knuckle. I looked at my hand, amazed and stunned. I swear I could feel the knuckles of Sheryl's hand in mother's vagina between the thin barrier separating us.

Mother pushed her ass back against the two of us - and it seemed to trigger something inside of me. My mom was getting off on this - she wanted to be ordered to submit and even humiliate herself. Sheryl's response was more aggressive, she began to drive her hand in and out of mom with such a passion that it was roughly bouncing my mother's body against the edge of the hard wood table.

I began to also frig my mother, my finger moving roughly in and out of her ass hole.

My other hand also became more active, and I felt two of my fingers slip into my best friends body via her very wet sex. When I did this, she seemed to go crazy and began to clench her body and began a squeal of delight that quickly reverberated about the room.

Mother suddenly did the same; clench every muscle in her body and suddenly I felt the walls of her anus ripple and clench with such pressure that I could no longer feel the tip of my invading finger. Both ladies hissed, screamed, gasped and moaned as their orgasms overtook them. I watched it amazed, horny and numb.

It finally all slowed down - the temperature in the room seemed to return to normal, the erotic female sounds ceased.

I pulled my hand from both bodies, embarrassed at the proximity to their pleasure. What I had done was wrong... hadn't it? I have always been able to say 'no' to Sheryl in the past, why had I suddenly found myself willing to do these things she now asked - things that never interested me before today?

Because I enjoyed it - I'm fearful to admit.

Sheryl removed her dripping soiled hand from inside mother; smiling at me deamingly.

"That's baby." She tried to lean forwards to kiss me but I turned my head and she kissed my cheek instead. Sheryl seemed only a little hurt by my denial.

Mother this whole time had not moved - was still holding the cheeks of her ass apart. Though she looked exhausted, her head was on the table and her chest rose and fell deeply.

Sheryl put her face right before my own, her nose nearly touching mine, as we looked into each others eyes. "Do you believe me now baby?" She had called me 'baby' for years - it was her private pet name for me.

I simply nodded. Crazy question. Mother was my best friends lover... or 'slave' would be a closer description. Without a doubt.

Forever more, my mother and my relationship would never be the same. How could it - I had fingered her ass as my best friend fist fucked her to orgasm? I knew my mother, how tough she can be, if she did not want to submit to Sheryl, she would not have done this.

Mother wanted all this... she wanted to be fist fucked and finger banged.

Though a part of me wondered if it was more complicated than that - and wished I had time to contemplate it more when Sheryl tugged my mother off the table.

What happened next was very rapid, and in my stunned state I never stopped them.

Sheryl suddenly tripped me so that I fell back onto my elbows and ass - dropping down next to me she suddenly began to tug my cotton pants and French-cut panties from my body. I simply watched amazed, my voice bare whispering, "No Sheryl... stop... ?"

Then my best friend moved my legs apart and other than a hungry look at my now exposed full red-haired pussy, moved out of the way to give mother room. She pressed on the back of my parents head, not very hard I noticed, and mother's face descended between my thighs.

Mother had her eyes closed the whole time, as if she did not want to face the reality of what she was about to do. Sheryl watched my face expectantly when mother took that first lick along the crack of my vagina.

It was like lightening - and the skies opened up and the downpour began.

I have never felt a tongue between my legs and it was the most incredible thing in my short life. Mother licked me gently for a minute before pulling apart my outer labia so that she may suck and nibble at my inner lips. I had let my body fall back so that my head banged against the carpeted floor as I felt that wonderful tongue slip into my virgin cunt - licking around before moving in and out like a small cock.

Then there was a mouth on my own and I felt a tongue enter past my lips and I sucked it with relish. It tasted delicious and I cared not where it came from.

The tongue between my legs moved even lower, and rimmed my anus and I was in heaven, surprised at my response to that virgin part of me. It then moved back to my vaginal hole and tongue-fucked me for what seemed like forever.

Hands were squeezing my small breasts through my sweater and bra, my nipples suddenly needing attention. I yanked up my sweater and ripped at the front clasp of my bra... then sighed with content pleasure when I felt a warm damp hand suddenly grab me.

I knew it was not long; the liquid fire between my legs flowing generously, reminding me of the impending orgasm.

I have only had an orgasm by my own hand before this day - the attention from two people that I loved was incredible, amazing and the most erotic moment in my sixteen year life. I felt the familiar twitches deep inside my body and gasped out, "Oh yes!"

Suddenly my own mother removed her wonderful tongue from the depths of my cunt and suddenly began to ground it against my hard very sensitive clitoris. That was enough to force the end and I began to twist and claw upon the carpet.

I screamed into Sheryl's mouth, her tongue still searching and sparing with my own.

Time stood still and my body underwent waves of pleasure as I was metamorphosed into a new being. Introduced into a new life by an orgasm to rival anything in my previous life. I shuddered and screamed as my orgasm killed the innocence of my life.

I could not say how long I lay like a dead thing - but when I cracked opened my eyes I saw my mother's embarrassed red face as she watched me. When she saw my look she turned away - she knew of the enormity of what she had done. What she had drawn out of me - could I be that young woman I always thought I would end up to be? A mother, wife perhaps a successful business woman? Did it all matter after you have had the most incredible moment of your life.

Sheryl and mother were dressed and when my friend saw that I was back to reality, at least this form of it, she ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. I didn't give her my cheek this time - and kissed her gently back. We shared a long look as my mother hung in the shadows embarrassed.

I had to ask, "What now?"

Sheryl whispered, "I'm going to take your mother up to her room and enjoy myself for the next couple of hours." I felt a pang of jealousy that I bottled up. "Then I'm going to help you turn my mother into your slave!"

She laughed when I digested what she said - I watched the two of them depart. Mother watching me over her shoulder as they disappeared through the doorway.


"That skirt looks great on you Violet?"

Sheryl was upstairs, collecting her books for school - and giving me time alone with her mom before we had to run to grab the bus.

As planned.

Sheryl's mother Violet was forty two, five years older than my own mother. And where my mom was tall and thin, Violet was short and voluptuous. On some women, her wide hips and big breasts would make her look fat, but on her it looked very fine - rubenesque my art teacher would have called her.

The married woman turned to me with tea cup in hand and frowned, I've known her and her daughter for ten years and in that time I doubt I had ever given her a compliment.

Let alone used her first name.

"Thank you Linda." It did look good, it was two inches above the knee and showed the smoke coloured nylon covered strong shapely legs perfectly. My best friends mom always dressed professionally, today was no different, as she had a high position in a local company and took her career very seriously.

I leaned over with my face coming closer to her, my eyes locking onto her own. "You look wonderful Violet, have you been working out?"

She took a sip of her tea and didn't say anything.

I let my gaze move down to her very generous chest, the silk blouse transparent enough to see the lace patterned bra beneath. "Wonderful." The overflowing cleavage heaved with every breath.

I doubt she knew how to handle this situation, just as Sheryl had anticipated, so she changed the subject, "Are you girls going to be on time after school today?"

My eyes returned to hers and I saw her nervous amusement. Violet could read my lesbian hunger but it puzzled and scared her just a little - all according to plan.

"Have you ever been with another woman Violet... a younger woman?"

Violet's jaw dropped open in amazement at the question and was about to say something when her daughter came quickly into the room. "We'll be late Linda, lets get going."

As we had arranged.

I followed my best friend from her house, my gaze lingering on Violet's amazed and embarrassed face till the door cut us off.

The bus could be seen three blocks off, stopped and picking up a couple of other teenagers. Sheryl laughed suddenly and admitted, "I was just down the hall and heard it all!"

I smiled but was picturing the sight of Violet's amazement at my stark question. Could Sheryl's promise to help mold her mom to willingly submit to me like mine did with her become reality? For the first time since Sheryl had spoken suggested such a thing, I suddenly wanted it to be true. I wanted to see where those thick thighs lead - what her breasts looked like encumbered and then wondered how well Violet kissed.

I remembered as mother's tongue brought me to a tremendous orgasm not so long ago - and god help me but I wanted more. Sheryl may not know it but her mother was a pale reflection of my desire of my own parent.

Daily now, I have sat in my house while my mother and Sheryl made loud sexy sounds from my parents room. Secrecy from me was no longer needed evidently. I never asked and it was not offered, for me to join them. Secretly I wanted to be a trio as we had days before but I would never admit it. Now I found that my boiling erotic nature could be vented toward Violet rather than be the third wheel with my own parent.

Would it be enough?


I sat outside on the hill in our backyard, right next to Sheryl. She hissed at me to be quiet as we sat watching into the lighted bedroom room of my own mother. It was all planned, Sheryl explained, another example how my mother was fully under the control of my best friend.

Sheryl giggled into her hand when the door to the bedroom finally opened and in strode a teenage boy, mother following behind. It was a black night and there was no fear of being seen by the occupants in the lighted house. I recognized the boy as a local teenager that delivered our papers - probably thirteen years old... 'Billy' I think his name was.

My best friend had arranged this for her pleasure, inviting me to witness her control over my parent. Promising me the same for Violet.

He looked incredibly nervous and mother spun him around before the window to talk softly to him. Nothing could be heard through the glass, but Billy replied twice positively and the third with an embarrassed negative.

I felt Sheryl's hand slip onto my thigh. I didn't stop her. Though I was more interested in watching the drama before me than to experiment with my secret lesbianism just now.

Standing two feet from the teenager, mother began to remove her clothing as he watched amazed. Though our encounter previously had revealed mother's intimate parts, I have never seen her fully naked before. Like myself, mother was tall and thin - with thin hips and a very tiny waist, flat stomach and small breasts. She also had bright red hair on her head and between her legs, short where as my own was long and curly. It was part of our Scottish heritage she always joked about.

When her clothing was finally removed she stood before the trembling wide-eyed teenager for his viewing pleasure. I also looked upon her with pleasure - she was an attractive woman, and felt my desire radiate from me in a more physical way. My sex tingled and my satin panties could not contain my seeping dampness.

Sheryl must have noticed my appraisal of my parent, "Looks good doesn't she?"

I simply nodded.

Mother moved forwards and then expertly and quickly removed the teenage boy's clothing. He simply watched her hungrily.

When it was done, mother knelt before him and said a few words which his response was to adamantly bob his head up and down in overwhelming approval. Mother smiled and leaned in to engulf is hard four inch penis.

Sheryl gasped beside me and her hand suddenly moved up to cup my sex through my clothing. Unlike myself, Sheryl was not a virgin - and though she has had sex with numerous boys in the last couple of years, she claimed sex with a woman was much better.

Though I still have my cherry, as Sheryl called it, I have done what mother was doing. Once, with my last boyfriend. I hated ever second of it, as he had roughly grabbed at my head in the heat of the moment and forced me to ride his cock till it shot its load filling my mouth while I choked. I had done it to placate him - as we had both gotten so hot by our kissing and petting that it was that or let him take my virginity. Something I had not been ready to surrender as yet.

The teenager grabbed at mother's short hair and began to thrust his skinny hips forwards, driving his small pole in and out of mother's mouth. I doubt it was a full minute before he tensed up and mother forced her lips to his base - obviously swallowing it all. The boy was smiling hugely at the pleasure he was enduring.

Lips kissed the nape of my neck and Sheryl whispered, "She'll do anyone I tell her too... anything." The hand was now petting expertly at the crotch of my jeans. It all felt so wonderful and a sigh escaped my lips. I hoped she did not put on this show for me, her control of my mom was without a doubt in my mind.

Mother stood up and smiled softly at the embarrassed but happy boy, before climbing onto her bed and spreading her legs. The teen, his prick still thrusting boldly before him, scrambled up between her legs.

My mom motioned for the skinny short early-teen between her thin thighs and guided him until his prick was inside his first woman.

"I'm doing this for you Linda", Sheryl whispered into my ear.

The teen boy began to jackhammer his dick in and out of my mother's sex, his tiny hard ass clenching comically to the motions of mother's thrusting loins. It was lewd... and sexy in a voyeur naughty sort of way.

Without taking my eyes from the exhibitionist pair, "What do you mean?"

Rather than explain Sheryl continued, "I would be like Beth for you Linda?"

That surprised me and I wasn't sure I understood and turned my face to look into the glowing eyes of my best friend, "My 'slave'?" Sheryl had gotten bolder since my first introduction to mother's submission, and she was now known as my best friend's 'slave' between the three of us. Since that first moment when my friend had proved her mastery over my parent she had continually revealed her power over my parent.

Sheryl seemed to be embarrassed and nodded affirmatively.

I turned back to watch the boy pound himself in and out of my mother's body. "What about your mom... our plan to get her to be my slave?" I wondered if this was another selfish attempt on her part to change our friendship to something more. Yet, hadn't she done that already?

"I wanted to make you happy... to show you how much fun it can be to control another woman... so you would want me... ?"

When I didn't reply, Sheryl returned to kissing my neck, her free hand coming up to grasp my tiny breast to tweak the nipple expertly. I ignored it and returned to the show.

My mother said something to the boy and he looked surprised but eventually nodded acceptance. He pulled from my mother's body, his short hard cock dripping with her juices, and climbed up her thin body till his cock was directly above her face. She reached up with two hands and began to jack him off, her tongue licking the underside of his tiny cock.

I gasped at her intent, the blatant reason for this action. Sheryl felt me tense and placed her cheek on my shoulder to watch as the boy suddenly jerked his body before small white shots came out the head of his dick to land upon mother's face and in her hair. He was looking down and smiling at the older woman's lewdness, while mother was looking out the window and seemingly right at her daughter. I had little doubt this had all be scripted by my best friend.

Of course mother had known we were out here.

Sheryl had given me power by admitting her desire to be my slave. Yet she was right, I needed to understand how to seduce a woman to the level that my own mother found herself in. To do this, Violet was the perfect choice - though a tougher nut than my mother had been I would guess. After that... who knows. A month before I would have outright rejected any inappropriate suggestion by my friend. Now I wanted to learn to dominate a woman, an older woman that I could care less for, so that I may then master the one person that I truly desired.

I turned my head toward my best friend and our lips met, I drove my tongue roughly past her lips.

Sheryl must think its her that I desire and not that submissive slut covered in teenage boy come. But she must have seen something in my eyes, perhaps saw me steal a look at my mom's bawdy sight and a sadness overcame her.

It was known but not spoken, I wanted mom more than Sheryl.


"I'd like to be your girlfriend Violet?" Our noses were mere inches apart as I leaned across the counter in her kitchen.

The forty two year old woman gasped at my bluntness then her surprise turned to anger. "Linda I want you to stop this right now." Violet turned away and stood before the stove as if she was too embarrassed to look at me.

I came around the counter and stood behind her, my nose in her long thick blonde hair. "I'm a virgin Violet." I leaned in and pressed my lips against her ear, nuzzling gently. "I want... I need you to teach me how to be a woman." One of my hands was placed gently upon Sheryl's mother's great big round ass and I was surprised at how firm it was.

She leaned over the stove so that her head pulled away from my warm lips but this left her ass in the palm of my hand. Sheryl had told me that she guessed her mother was very 'anal' - or in plain words, her ass was her prime erogenous zone.

"Its impossible... ! If you like girls Linda there must be others that would... ?"

Did I like girls?

A month ago I would have vehemently said 'no'. Yet, the one person I most desired was a woman, an older sexy woman - my own mother actually. And when I watched mother and that teenage boy fuck like rabbits, it wasn't his cock that I was watching.

"Like Sheryl?"

Violet gasped and pulled out of my gasp and retreated backwards to the sink. Horror filled her eyes. "Sheryl likes boys." I think she said it more for her benefit than mine. Her daughter had told me that her mother thought homosexuality was wrong - a sin - it was that much more information that I needed to accomplish my task.

I eventually shrugged as an answer, "I want you Violet." She shook her head side to side silently. "If I can't have you, then... Sheryl looks like a younger version of you... ?" True after all - the daughter looked very much like a younger version of the mother.

Violet's mouth opened as her horror caused her shoulders to slump.

"I'm married." She whispered as if the obvious was enough to stop my verbal advances.

"Sheryl says you and her father haven't fucked for months." The older woman frowned, wondering how her own daughter knew this. Sheryl loved all forms of sex, even voyeurism - she seemed to know a lot about her mother's sexual habits.

I sighed as if resigning my position, "If you don't want to be my girlfriend... can you help me please?"

Some of her stiff Prussian blood straightened out her posture - she thought I was retreating. "I am not a lesbian dear, but you are like a daughter to me and I will do anything to help you."

I sniffled and threw myself against her. My arms encircled her and I sobbed against her for several dramatic minutes before turning about and running out of there and back to my house.

Mother was wearing black stockings, heels and was making Sheryl lunch. She tried to ignore me as I stood enjoying the sight of her for nearly a minute.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.