Jessie re-lives her youth - Cover

Jessie re-lives her youth

by Laura Wood

Copyright© 2001 by Laura Wood

Erotica Sex Story: A story for the older readers who are still young at heart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   .

Jessie was in her twilight years, as she referred to her age, she had turned 70 and was alone. Her husband had died 20 years ago and her children were living overseas. She was thrilled that her two sons had done well in their chosen professions but missed the company provided by their families. Her days were spent pottering about her garden and the occasional visit to friends from long ago. It was on one such visit that a sparkle of her youth returned.

Tim and Vera were her friends almost from childhood and she looked forward to their irregular meetings. The main problem was the distance she had to travel by public transport to their home. It was on a cold Sunday that Jessie set off to have dinner with them. It had been nearly two tears since she last made the journey and on the final leg she realized that she had come too far. She made her way to a gas station to seek directions and a helpful young guy behind the counter assisted her. She had come about two miles too far and was faced with a long wait to get back to her destination. A gentleman in his forties was queued up waiting to pay for his fuel and overheard the predicament. He took an instant liking to this slim grey haired lady and offered to drive her. Jessie looked outside at the wind and rain and happily accepted his offer.

He introduced himself to Jessie as Charles and assisted her into his vehicle. Jessie chuckled to him as they drove. " I can hardly remember the last time that a young man drove me home, back when I was a teen I suppose." She stopped as if reflecting on her younger days, then said without much thought. " I wonder how I can repay you for your generosity?" Charles seemed almost offended at the suggestion and insisted that what he was doing was an act of kindness and "Your pretty smile is it's own reward." Jessie blushed then said "Regardless, I will think of something." Charles then inquired as to how she would get home that night and on hearing that she would rely on public transport was horrified. " Jessie, here is my business card. You will give me a phone call from your friend's place when you are ready to depart and I insist that you be driven home" Despite her protestations she agreed.

Secretly she was delighted with the care and attention from such a nice young man. Jessie tingled with expectation throughout the visit and kept her new gentleman a secret, telling them only that a friend had arranged for her to be taken home that night. At around nine that night she rang Charles who informed her that he would be there in ten minutes. On the way across town she learned that Charles was now single, having been divorced some 10 years ago and lived by himself. He devoted his time to building up a small importing business. " Don't you miss female company Charles." Jessie inquired, wondering if he was gay. "Oh at my age I have given up hope of finding a life partner, although as you say, there are certainly times that I really miss the company of a lady."

"Now Charles." Jessie said as they pulled up in front of her apartment, "I insist that you come inside for a cup of coffee and I have a little gift for you." Charles was now intrigued and followed the dainty little granny inside and watched as she prepared some coffee and cake. Soon they were sitting together on the couch chatting and enjoying each other's company. Charles could not help thinking what a pretty girl Jessie would have been long ago. Jessie then shocked him by announcing. "Charles, I promised you a gift for the kind way you treated me today and I know of only one way to reward a man. When I was much younger, I'm not sure how to put this but, I errr used to end up with my head in the young mans lap. Besides it's been so long since I have had the company of a gentleman, there are certain things that I miss also."

This was about the last thing that Charles thought would happen and it took him by surprise. He said immediately that such a suggestion was beyond belief and that "Surely you are joking." Jessie leaned towards him and placed her hand over his manhood and gently tickled him. Charles knew that she was serious and suddenly a rush of excitement swept through him. He held her head in his hands and gently kissed this sweet woman. "Now Charles, while I get rid of this silly dress, I expect to find you in all your glory relaxed on the couch." With that, she quickly disappeared from the lounge room. Charles stood in dis-belief and with a shrug of his shoulders began to undress. He carefully placed his clothing on a vacant chair and was amazed at the state of his cock. The way he had to stretch his underpants around it reminded him of those lustful teen years so long ago. He felt rather silly sitting there naked with his dick pointing skyward and briefly wondered if he was being set up, but this was immediately dismissed when Jessie returned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.