Mother's Love - Cover

Mother's Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother and her son's erotic journey into the greatest taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy  

Over the next few weeks, Sue and Tommy continued their weekend liaisons. Sue taught Tommy what a woman liked, what a woman needed. She showed him how to caress and suck her breasts. She pointed out her sensitive spots, all the places that most men miss. Tommy was a very willing pupil. He was anxious to learn everything there was to know about what turned his mom on. He would refuse her nothing as he was now desperately in love with his own mother.

It was quite obvious that her son wanted to go all the way with her; he wanted to fuck her. Sue resisted; convincing herself that if she did not go all the way, it was somehow OK to do all the other things that they did. She knew deep down inside that she was only deluding herself and that they were way beyond the bounds of a mother and son relationship.

Then on one cold Saturday night, inside this normal looking suburban home, the inevitable happened. It had snowed heavy that day, forcing Tommy and his mom to stay home. Tommy built a fire in the fireplace while Sue took a bath. He had set up a game of Scrabble on the floor in front of the fire and put a bottle of Sue's favorite wine on ice. He was sitting by the fire when Sue came down. He saw that she had decided not to get dressed, preferring to wear a long soft terry cloth robe over her otherwise naked body. Her hair was still damp from the shower as she walked into the room.

As Tommy looked at his mother, his heart skipped a beat. It was like he was seeing her for the first time. For some reason she looked incredibly beautiful to Tommy, no make up, no sexy clothes, hair still wet; she was everything a woman could be.

It was a very dangerous environment for a woman that had refused to consummate her incestuous relationship with her son.

Mother and son played several games of Scrabble as they talked and laughed. They were sharing a warm and comfortable evening together. They could look out the window and see the snow falling, feeling safe and warm inside, enjoying the crackling fire and their closeness.

When they tired of the game, Tommy moved the Scrabble board out of the way and brought some pillows down from the sofa. He put his arm around his mom and snuggled close. At the perfect time, Tommy turned to his mom and brought his lips to hers. It was the first of many passionate kisses. Tommy was using all the kissing skill his mother had taught him.

The body heat of the two began to climb rapidly. It seemed so natural when Tommy opened the belt on his mother's robe and exposed the soft curves of her body to the glowing fireplace light. Tommy stared in wonder, it seemed that each time he saw her naked, she looked more beautiful.

Tommy began to pull all of his mother's sexual strings. She had taught him well, leaving her no defenses. He kissed her lips softly, moving to her neck, bringing chills to her warm body. A tongue in her ear, a whisper of love. Moving slowly down, he licked her breasts, delicately sucking one then the other into his mouth. He used his fingers to tweak one nipple as his tongue licked the other. His mom was a moaning mass of quivering flesh by the time Tommy got to her pussy.

Tommy knelt between her legs, lifting them onto his shoulders. He slowly bent to her pussy, kissing her soft quivering thighs as he went. He teased her, not letting her have his mouth where she wanted it most. Up and down her legs he moved, even taking her toes into his mouth, sucking and licking them. He was teasing his mother to the brink of her endurance.

"Mom," Tommy breathed in her ear, "can I just touch your pussy with my cock?"

"Oh Tommy, I, I, please, oh I don't know, I can't think," she responded, almost incoherent.

Tommy took that as a yes and quickly stripped his clothes off. He moved to kneel between his mother's legs before she could protest. Leaning forward on one hand, he used the other to bring his swollen cock down to touch his mothers leaking pussy lips. Next he gently mixed his own leaking juice with his mothers, moving his cock in a circular motion. Then he moved his hard cock up and down between the lips, teasing both his sensitive cock head and her swollen lips. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, he inserted the head between her pussy lips.

"Oh Tommy, no," Sue said, placing her hands on his hips to prevent him from moving further in.

Neither his mother's tone nor her hands seemed to be forceful enough to invoke the "stop" rule. Tommy reasoned that she had not actually used the work "stop", so he continued, moving forward slightly. He looked down to the point where their bodies met and saw that the head was now completely inside his mom's body. Her beautiful smooth pussy lips were stretched around his shaft. He felt the head of his cock expand and throb inside of her. In reaction, his mom's pussy quivered and squeezed him tight.

Sue was moaning and moving her head back and forth slowly, as if to say "no", but no words came from her mouth. Her hands, which had been holding him back, seemed to be easing the pressure on his hips. Tommy took a risk and pushed slightly forward, inserting another inch into his mom's pussy. Suddenly, Tommy felt like he was going to cum and spoil everything. He needed to concentrate on something else (as his mother had taught him), until the desire to climax lessened. He held very still for a while, then he pushed a little harder, forcing another inch into his mother. He could feel the warm confines of his mother's pussy caressing and massaging his dick like a soft wet glove. In that instant he knew how love and sex fit together, something many people never learn.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.