Mother's Love - Cover

Mother's Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother and her son's erotic journey into the greatest taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy  

Sue did a lot of soul searching during the following week. She felt guilty, yet she loved what had happened. Was she such a bad mother? Was she really corrupting her son? Society would certainly condemn her. Where did she go from here? She couldn't go back to the way things were without seriously hurting her relationship with her son or more important, his psychological development. She loved him so much; she could never do anything to hurt him. She had made her bed now she had to lie in it.

Every time she was close to her son he would get frisky with her. He would touch her or kiss her whenever he got the chance. Sue loved the attention but she was having a difficult time determining where to draw the line. She had been successful at putting Tommy off for the week but now the weekend was here. Was she really going to teach him how to eat her pussy? Sue didn't have a lot of answers.

At the breakfast table Saturday, Tommy brought up the inevitable question.

"Mom, uh, uh, you know you said that you might teach me, you know to eat uh... " Tommy got tongue tied trying to ask if his mother was going to teach him how to eat her pussy.

"We will see," was her only commitment.

She and Tommy had decided to go to their favorite restaurant tonight. As always, Tommy was ready early, waiting at the door for his mom. When she came down she was wearing a very short skirt with high heels. However, on top, she had on a dark sweater that buttoned down the front with a white blouse underneath. The top looked like something that a schoolteacher would wear. However, the skirt looked hot. Tommy was curious about her selection of clothing but decided not to say anything.

When Sue got into the car, she made sure that she carelessly spread her legs, giving her son a clear view of her shinny pink panties and the creamy white skin above her thigh high stockings. Once in the car, Tommy was bold enough to reach over and place his hand on her thigh. He drove with one hand and used the other to slide her skirt up so he could see her panties. Sue let Tommy's hand move up until he reached her panties, stopping him only when she thought he was being distracted from driving. She grabbed his hand, leaving it on her thigh, and told him to pay attention to the road.

Sue and Tommy got their special table in the back of the restaurant, giving them the privacy that they wanted. The two chatted until the waitress took their drink order. When she left, Sue said she had to go to the ladies room. Several minutes later she returned and stopped next to Tommy. She held out her hand, indicating that he should open his hand. She placed a piece of balled up material into his hand and sat down.

Tommy looked at his mother with raised eyebrows, then opened his hand. He felt his cock lurch in his pants when he saw the silky pink balled up material. It was his mom's panties. Suddenly, he saw the waitress out of the corner of his eye and quickly put the hand holding the panties below the table. He did not know if the waitress saw what was in his hand but he did know his face was as red as a beet. His mother just smiled at his obvious distress.

After dinner had been ordered and the waitress was gone, Tommy pulled his hand from under the table. He looked at the tiny pair of panties and saw that the crotch was wet. Not even thinking, he brought the crotch to his nose, inhaling deeply, his eyes on his mother all the time. Sue sighed deeply and closed her eyes as a shiver ran through her. Tommy's cock was now fully erect, causing him to reach down to adjust himself.

Sue and her son ate in silence, looking at each other with loving glances. About mid way through the meal, Tommy saw his mom look around the restaurant. Seeing that no one was close by, Sue reached up and began to unbutton her sweater. Tommy thought she was just getting warm. When all the buttons were undone, Sue pulled the sweater away form her chest. Tommy was shocked to see that the blouse was totally see through; he could see all of his mom's firm breasts with her hard pink nipples pushing through the material. Tommy could no longer concentrate on dinner. His thoughts were on the fact that his mom was sitting across from him naked under her clothes.

"Mom, can we go," Tommy asked, his food only half eaten.

"I think that is an excellent idea, besides, I think I owe you a lesson."

Tommy's cock throbbed in his pants; he knew what she meant.

Driving home, Sue took off her sweater and unbuttoned her blouse all the way down the front. His mom's beautiful breasts were half way exposed. Tommy was going crazy trying to keep his eyes on the road.

It was difficult for Tommy to keep within the speed limit as he rushed home. He had barely come to a stop when he jumped out of the car and ran around to open the door for his mom. As Sue swung around, he got his first look ever at his mom's exposed pussy. He was surprised to see that she hand no pubic hair on her pussy. As she got out of the car, her unbuttoned blouse opened, exposing both breasts, as they stood right there on the street in front of their house. Tommy hobbled up the walk behind his mother, watching her sexy ass, knowing that she was naked under her skirt and that he had her wet panties in his pocket.

"Tommy, get me a glass of wine and bring it to the living room for me please," Sue said, turning to go into the living room.

Tommy rushed to get the wine, shaking so bad that he nearly broke the glass. He tried to steady his hands as he walked back to the living room, carrying the glass of wine for his mom. Tommy took one step into the living room and stopped in his tracks. He saw his mom sitting on the couch with her head back, her eyes were closed. Her blouse was spread open all the way down the front, exposing both breasts. What interested Tommy the most was the obscene display of her leaking pussy. His mom was slumped down with her skirt practically up to her waist; her knees were bent and spread, feet planted firmly on the coffee table. Tommy had his first unobstructed view of his mom's pussy. He felt lightheaded as he looked closely at swollen pussy lips, lips he would soon be eating. She looked up at Tommy with hooded eyes as he handed her the glass of wine.

"I think the best position for you is on your knees between my legs," Sue said in a breathless tone. "Take your clothes off first."

She watched as Tommy stripped in record time, throwing his clothes on the floor in his haste. Sue looked at her son's totally naked body. The last time she had seen him naked was when he was six or seven years old. He certainly had grown since then. Tommy was what the young girls would call a "hunk". Her eyes travelled up and down his body, settling on his pulsing erection. "God, he was going to drive the women crazy some day," Sue thought. He was driving her crazy now.

Tommy fell to his knees between Sue's legs. He was now very close to his mother's swollen and leaking pussy. He put his hands on her thighs, forcing them further apart, intending to dive in.

"Just a minute, tiger," Sue said, putting her hands on her son's shoulders to hold him back. "You need a few lessons in the female anatomy before you dive in."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.