Mother's Love - Cover

Mother's Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother and her son's erotic journey into the greatest taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy  

The workweek was very busy. Sue had to work late several nights and Tommy had football practice three nights a week, so they didn't have time to talk about the events of the weekend. Neither knew how the other felt. In fact, both were wrestling with their own emotions. Sue felt guilty; she had taken advantage of her son. Tommy was concerned that his mom was mad at him for pushing her too far. While it excited him, he was also embarrassed about shooting cum in face.

On Friday evening Tommy got up enough nerve to ask his mother if she wanted to go on another date. He feared the worst when Sue said that they had to talk.

After dinner, Sue asked Tommy to join her in the living room. "Here it comes," Tommy thought.

"Tommy, I feel so bad about what happened last weekend."

"Mom... " Tommy started to speak.

"Let me speak," Sue said taking her son's hands in hers. "I am sorry about what happened. A mother should never do anything like that with her son. I had too much to drink but that's no excuse; I was totally out of line. I, I..." Sue began to cry.

"Mom, God, you have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one that started it, I should be shamed," Tommy said, hugging his sobbing mother. "Mom, I have to tell you that it was the greatest experience of my life, no matter who's fault it was. I learned more in one day then all the rest of the days of my life combined," Tommy said, lifting his mothers tear streaked face. "I love you more than anything in this world. I never, ever, want to hurt you, to make you cry." Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Oh Tommy, I love you so much too."

Tommy brought his lips to hers in a loving tender kiss. When he pulled away, he held her face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away her tears.

"Actually mom, it was pretty funny when we passed that old couple on the way to the car. I thought the old guy was going to have a heart attack when he saw your dripping face. I wonder what he thought," Tommy said laughing.

A smile came to Sue's face. "It was pretty funny wasn't it? He must have thought I forgot to wipe my face after eating. Or could he have thought, 'that guy shot his cum in that woman's face'," Sue said giggling like a schoolgirl again.

"Nah, he probably doesn't even know what cum is anymore. I'll bet he has been shooting blanks for years," Tommy said laughing hard. "Now, how about that date?"

"All right, but there has to be some rules."

"Agreed, what are the rules?"

"I don't know all of them but we have to control ourselves. What we have done has been fun but it is also dangerous. We have to know when to stop. When I say 'stop', that's it. Do you agree?

"Fair enough, you're the boss. Tomorrow night then?"

"Tomorrow night."

The following evening, Sue and Tommy went out to a late dinner and came back home. Tommy didn't try to kiss her or take advantage. He was a perfect gentleman (with the exception of trying to look up her skirt). Sue was impressed if a little disappointed.

Tommy started a fire in the fireplace while Sue when upstairs to change. Then he went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and a glass for his mom. He brought a coke back for himself. He put some soft music in the CD player.

He was sitting on the sofa when Sue came back down. She had put on a pair of sky blue silky pajama pants and top. The blue in the outfit matched her beautiful eyes. Blue was their favorite color. Tommy whistled in appreciation as he handed her a glass of wine.

"Would you care to dance?" Tommy asked. "I'm not that good but I am a quick learner."

"Great idea, I love to dance, so I can teach you," Sue said taking a quick drink before putting her wine on the table.

"Now the first thing is, DON'T STEP ON YOUR DATE'S FEET."

"Ah mom, I know that," Tommy responded, taking his mother into his arms.

They slow danced for the better part of an hour, Sue taught him how to hold a girl and how to move smoothly around the room. Tommy was a fast learner and got the hang of it very quickly. Finally they tired and sat on the sofa together.

"That was great mom, thanks."

"You are welcome."

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything dear."

"Well, all the boys talk about oral sex."

"Oh here it comes," thought Sue.

"I was just wondering if girls really like to do that. I know there are a lot of girls that do it, but do they really like it." Tommy was only being partly facetious. He was curious about what women liked.

"Well, I think a lot of girls like to do it. Your dad and I... " Sue stopped, not wanting to get too personal. "Girls also like to have it done to them, it's a two way street you know."

"Really, guys do that?" Tommy asked, truly amazed.

"Of course they do, don't be so self centered. A man should be just as willing to please a woman that way as having it done to him."

As Tommy sat there thinking about that, he felt his cock begin to harden. It did sound like fun.

"Mom," Tommy said then, hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Mom, since you are my teacher about dating and girls and stuff, would you teach me about that too, you know the oral sex stuff," Tommy asked taking a big chance.

Sue sat silent for some time. She held her wineglass in her hand and stared at the wine, swirling it around. She felt that old thrill go through her. "Tommy, I think that's going a good bit too far."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.