Mother's Love - Cover

Mother's Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother and her son's erotic journey into the greatest taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy  

The following morning, both Sue and Tommy were somewhat shy with one another. Neither spoke of what had happened last night but it was quite vivid in both of their minds. Tommy did get up enough nerve to ask Sue to go on a picnic with him on Sunday. His high school football team was hosting it; parents and girlfriends were invited. Sue would be his parent and his girlfriend.

Tommy had not been planning on going, because he did not have a girlfriend. Most of the boys on the team would bring a date. Sue quickly agreed, jumping at the chance to get Tommy out on a social basis.

The next day, Tommy waited for his mom to come down so they could leave for the State Park. His mother again astounded Tommy when she came down wearing a tank top and a pair of very tight short shorts. He could see the indentation of her pussy lips in the crotch. She couldn't have panties on. Tommy was also amazed when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Do I look OK this time?" Sue said noticing Tommy's appreciative look.

"Great mom, I'll have to fight all the guys off of you."

The park was only several miles away. It was a large facility with numerous picnic tables, woods and a large lake with rowboats. Sue and Dan used to go there quite often, taking Tommy to play on the swings and swim in the lake.

When they arrived, the park was buzzing with activity. There were 60 or 70 people at the picnic, representing the team, family and friends. Tommy jumped out and opened the door for his mom. They walked proudly toward the group picnic area.

It was quickly obvious that everyone noticed Sue. The boys and their fathers drooled and the women looked jealous. Some of the men tried to come on to Sue but she put them all off saying she had a date, her son. Tommy strutted around like a peacock, never letting his mom get too far from his site.

After eating, volleyball and some rowing on the lake, the crowd started to thin. Tommy and Sue took their blanket and went up the hill and found a place under a large oak tree, a good distance from the crowd. Sue had a little too much to drink and staggered as she helped Tommy place the blanket on the ground. The two sat there watching the people below, enjoying the cool October breeze. Tommy put his arm around his mom, pulling her willing form to him.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too Tommy," Sue said, turning to her son.

Tommy saw a tear in her eye.

"What's wrong mom," Tommy said concerned.

"Nothing sweety, it's just that this is so perfect. Your dad and I used to bring you here all the time. We even sat under this tree. But you know I feel the best that I have felt since your father died. Thank you for being here for me," Sue said leaning in close and putting her head on his shoulder.

"I will always be here for you mom."

As Tommy's arm was squeezing his mom to him, he realized that his hand was touching her breast again. This time it was the side of her breast that his fingers touched, where it swelled out from the tank top. Tommy moved his hand slowly, touching her soft breast outside the material of her blouse. He waited for his mom to stop him. His head began to spin when he realized that she wasn't going to stop him. Soon he held one full soft breast in his hand. His cock sprang to life. He could feel her now hard nipple press into his palm. He thought he heard her moan but no, she was breathing heavy and regular. He looked at her face and realized that she must be asleep. Risking it all, Tommy placed his hand under the tank top and quickly possessed a bare breast. Tommy thought he was going to cum in his pants. He had never even touched a breast before, except his mom's the other night. Now he held the full soft breast of his own mother in his hand. He played with it slowly, feeling the fullness and the warmth of her flesh, fearing all the time that he would wake her.

Sue's mind was reeling; she was not asleep. Maybe she drank a little too much today but certainly not enough to pass out. She knew she should stop this but her pussy was in control. She could feel her shorts begin to get very wet. She should have worn panties.

Suddenly, Tommy pulled his hand from under her top. Sue opened her eyes and saw a couple coming their way. However, they turned and went down one of the many trails into the woods.

"Tommy, I need to pee," Sue said, feeling all the beer she had consumed.

"It's way down the hill mom," Tommy said pointing toward the parking lot nearly a quarter of a mile away.

"Oh damn, I don't think I can make that. I'll pee in my pants before I get there," Sue said, giggling.

"Why don't you go behind the tree there," Tommy said, pointing to the area behind the big oak tree they were laying under.

"OK, but you have to watch out for me," she said, getting up and moving quickly behind the tree.

"Sure mom, I'll watch." However, what Tommy watched was not what his mom had intended.

Sue quickly pulled her shorts down and squatted. Almost immediately the hiss of her relief could be heard. Suddenly she heard a twig snap. She abruptly stopped peeing and turned her head. Her eyes met Tommy's as he stared at her bare ass and the spot on the ground where her pee had landed. There were several moments of silence as the two stared at one another.

Tommy's face was red but he was caught like a deer in headlights and couldn't seem to move. His eyes got bigger when he heard his mother sigh, her eyes locked on his. He saw and heard the hiss of his mother's pee as she released it to the ground. Tommy watched in excitement as his mom's stream of pee hit the ground, creating a puddle. It seemed to go on forever as Sue emptied her full bladder. Sue's eyes never left her son. When she was done she smiled up at him.

"Could you get me a napkin Hon," she said as if she did this in front of him every day.

"Uh, yea, sure," Tommy said, hurrying to get a napkin and handing it to her. Tommy looked on in amazement as his mother stood and used the napkin to wipe herself. He then watched as she pulled her shorts up and over her beautiful ass. As she walked by him, she handed him the wet napkin. Tommy looked at it in amazement and quickly put it in his pocket. He would use that night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.