Mother's Love - Cover

Mother's Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother and her son's erotic journey into the greatest taboo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy  

It had been two years since Tommy's father died; Tommy had been fourteen years old. Tommy missed his dad a lot, but no more than his mom did. Their life had been ideal, living in the suburbs, two-car garage, nice school; everything was perfect until the accident. Dan, Tommy's father, had been driving home from work late one night when some drunk crossed the center line and hit his car head on, he never had a chance. The funeral was difficult for everyone. The family had been so happy, now their lives were changed forever.

Tommy's mom, Sue, had to go back to work to make ends meet. In the two years since Dan's death, she had done very well; moving up in her job to assistant manager and getting good increases in salary. They had bought a new house, smaller than before, but very comfortable. They were finally recovering.

Still, Tommy was worried about his mom. He was the man of the house, but he could not make up for the loss of his dad. Mom was lonely. She had tried dating but so far, she had not met anyone that she really liked. Whenever Tommy suggested that mom find someone, she would always say, "You are the only man I need in my life."

Sue was still young and very attractive. She had married young at eighteen and had become pregnant almost immediately. She still worked hard at 34 to keep herself in shape. Tommy was always telling her how hot she was, but she would just laugh and say he was just biased. At least Tommy had gotten her to start wearing sexier clothes. He had even gone shopping with her once and helped her pick out some nice work clothes. The dresses were shorter and tighter than she would have picked out but Tommy convinced her that she looked great.

Tommy, now 16, was a nice looking boy, tall, with bright blue eyes like his mom. He worked out often and stayed in shape for football and basketball. Even with his good looks, he didn't date much; Tommy was very shy. His mom would turn his comments about her not dating around on him and say he should be the one dating. He wanted to date but everytime he was around a good-looking girl, he got tongue-tied and would embarrass himself.

Sue was concerned about her son and his lack of social development. She wanted him to go out and have fun, yet he would be home most weekend nights with her. Because of their shared problem, Tommy and Sue grew very close.

Sue was fairly happy in her new life now. She had her son Tommy, but she missed the physical contact of a man. She had wanted another child some day. She had been so young when she had Tommy that she could not really enjoy child rearing. However, when she got older and more mature, she found she really wanted to experience the joy of motherhood again. The accident had ended all of that, and now her biological clock was ticking and she didn't even have a boyfriend.

One Saturday evening, Sue found Tommy sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Tommy, why are you sitting home tonight, why don't you go out with someone?" Sue said sitting down next to her son.

"Oh mom, give me a break, I don't need to go out, I'd rather be home with you."

"Tommy, you need to have friends, you know... girlfriends. I am worried about you."

"You seem to do OK without boyfriends, why do I need girlfriends?"

"That's different, I have already been married, besides, I already have a man, you."

"Well, I have plenty time to get married, besides, I already have a woman, you," Tommy replied, smiling and using his mom's own words.

"Well, we are a fine pair aren't we."

"Mom, you are my best friend," Tommy said, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"And you are mine, but you still need to date."

"The truth is mom, I am not so hot with the girls. I am too shy and whenever I get around a nice looking girl I get tongue tied."

"Now wait a minute, you always say that I am a nice looking girl and you don't get tongue tied around me," Sue said, smiling.

"I'm serious mom, I haven't even, you know... kissed a girl."

"Really?" Sue said in astonishment.

"Really! I haven't even been on a real date."

"Wow, Tommy I had no idea," Sue said thoughtfully. Wait a minute, I have an idea, why don't we go out on a date."

"Oh, come on mom, get serious!"

"I am serious Tommy. You are very comfortable around me, so why don't we go out and you can act as if I am your date. Then I can tell you what you need to work on. That is if you wouldn't be too embarrassed to be seen out with your old mom."

"God no mom, you are the best looking woman I know!" Tommy said his face getting red as soon as he said it.

"Thank you sweetheart, and you are the best looking man I know. So why don't we two good looking people go on a date."

"OK, it might even be fun," Tommy said.

Let's get dressed and you can take me to dinner and a movie," Sue said, reaching to the table and picking up her car keys and flipping them to him. "You can even drive, lover boy."

Twenty minutes later, Tommy was pacing around the living room waiting for his mom. Several minutes later she came down the stairs. Tommy started to say something but stopped in mid sentence. His mom had put on a tight white pull over top that was low cut, exposing the upper swells of her breasts, and a short black skirt and high heels.

"What's wrong?" Sue asked concerned over the look on her son's face. She had debated what to wear, now she thought she had made a big mistake.

"Mom, uh, uh, you look, look..." Tommy stuttered trying to tell her how great she looked.

"I'll change," Sue said, turning to go back up stairs fearing that she had gone too far in trying to look young and "hot".

"No!" Tommy yelled. "You look beautiful."

Sue turned back around smiling. "Why thank you sweety, I thought you were upset with what I was wearing."

"Wow, mom, I hope some of my friends see me with you; they will be so jealous."

"Well, let's go make them jealous."

Tommy rushed to the car in front of his mom to open the door to let her in. As she sat down, Tommy couldn't help look at the expanse of her thighs as her skirt pulled up. His face turned red when he looked up to see his mom smiling at him. "God, she saw me looking up her skirt," Tommy thought to himself.

He rushed around the car to get in the driver's side. Tommy had just gotten his driver's license so he drove extra careful. The problem was trying to concentrate on the road with this gorgeous woman next to him. His eyes kept glancing over to look at this mom's legs, trying desperately not to let her see him. He had thought his mom was good looking but she had always been his mom. Now she was his date; he was getting so confused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.