DR. QUINN - Colleen Gets Educated - Cover

DR. QUINN - Colleen Gets Educated

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 4: The Cavalry arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Cavalry arrives - In the turn of the century, in the town of Colorado Springs, Dr. Quinn's adopted daughter, Colleen Cooper, is abducted by a band of robbers and is suddenly thrown into a vile world of sexual education of which the teenager would never have dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Bestiality  

The U.S. Cavalry had a Company of Indian fighters composed exclusively of Blacks. The American Indians called them 'Buffalo Soldiers'. They knew of them as fierce fighters that never backed down, never gave up. One such unit was scouting these woods for them as they continued with Colleen's inverted gangbang.

A scout of the company rode ahead, looking for signs of the renegade band, when he heard the moans that were unmistakably female. He tied his horse to a branch and crept forward to investigate. The scene that greeted him shocked and excited him.

There, before him, was the band they were looking for, raping and torturing a young white girl. He should have turned back and reported to his Sergeant immediately but he was enjoying the scene too much. He unbuttoned his trouser and pulled out his own impressive cock and started jerking himself while continuing to spy on the depraved rape.

He could see at least ten Indians, with stiff prongs themselves, waiting for their turn to assault that poor white girl's mouth. While waiting they would pinch or stoke her now upturned tits.

'Them's nice titties, ' he admitted to himself.

For fear of being discovered, he increased his tempo so that he could leave soon and rejoin his company.

After shooting his load in the bushes that were hiding him from view, he crept back to his mount and climbed on. Turning around to head for his Company, stopping briefly to look back.

'Don't you worry ma'am," he silently tried telling Colleen. "We'll be back to save yuh.'

The assault on Colleen's mouth was a musical chair affair. When she was finished with one, another would take his place, while the last would relax and recuperated. By the time the last would be taking his turn the first would have a new hardon for her. She had already sucked them all twice, but the line remained full nonetheless.

The scout had finally rejoined his Company and started with his report to his sergeant.

"Suh! I found the renegades," he reported. "I's counted maybe ten to twelve of the savages, Suh."

"That's good, Corporal. Return in the ranks," the sergeant ordered.

"That's not all Sarge," the Corporal continued to report what he believed he saw. "They's also got a prisoner. A young girl. They've been torturin' her somethin' awful, Suh."

"Mmmh!" The sergeant paused to reconsider his tactics. "This'll change our plan of attack. Thanks Corporal, rejoin yur platoon."

"Yessuh!" And he rode to the rear of the lines.

Back at the renegades camp, Colleen was getting very dizzy from her inverted position. But it still didn't deter her from enjoying the task at hand. She wasn't quite sure when she accepted the fact that she loved to swallow sperm, and she no longer cared. By this time she was a total mess. With cum covering her body and face, but she had also swallowed three times that much. The dried cum, in her once soft hair, had congealed and made her look ragged.

As the 'Buffalo Soldiers' approached stealthily, after having received their orders from their sergeant. They were to encircle the camp within a given time frame, and then launch their attack.

Two of the Negroes were instructed to free their captive while the assault would take place and protect her at all cost. Now the trap was nearing its completion. When the soldiers had gotten close enough to see the assault of the white girl's body, it took each of them all of the concentration they could muster to keep their mind on the mission.

Finally, Sergeant Washington felt that all was set and fired the first shot, which was the signal for his troops to open fire themselves. In the midst of this surprise attack, the renegades were stumbling left and right in sheer panic. For they had been caught with their pants down, literally.

One of the first to fall was the one fucking Colleen in the mouth. He had slumped over her body just as he was ejaculating, and slid slowly to the ground, pulling his still spurting penis from her lips.

Colleen was confused as to what was going on. It took her a few seconds to grasp that the camp was under attack. She could see the Indians falling, shot, all around her.

Suddenly to Blackmen, in Army Blues, were running towards her. Once they had reached her, they draped a blanket over her body and proceeded to cut her down from her perch. Once on the ground, Colleen found that she couldn't stand by herself and had to be helped to safety by the two Negroes.

One of them, she wasn't quite sure, coped a feel of her firm buttocks. With their weapons drawn, the Cavalry men led Colleen to a predetermined location. They scooted to the river bank and lay to the ground, waiting for the attack to end. Her two saviors trying to see how the battle was going.

It only took a few minutes to dispatch the 'Dog Soldiers'. Not a single one of them even managed to get off a shot in return. For all intents and purpose, this was a massacre. Twelve unarmed Braves lay in their own pool of blood.

The Sergeant soon arrived at her side to check on her condition. The two guarding over her stood to attention at his approach.

"Are yu all righ' ma'am?" He asked her.

"I... I think so," she stammered. "Who... who are you?" Colleen asked in return.

"Sergeant Washington, 'B' Company out of Fort Simms, ma'am," the Sergeant answered stiffly.

Colleen looked around to see the Company regrouping at their Sergeant's side. She noticed that they were all Negroes, and looked back at the Sergeant.

"You're, you're the ones that the Indians call Buffalo Soldiers, aren't you?"

She felt weak kneed has she tried to continue with the conversation and collapsed in exhaustion in front of them. The blanket that was covering her body fell off of her exposing her young pert breasts for all to see.

The Sergeant dismounted and covered her naked body. He then ordered his men to set up camp here, and instructed the two who had freed her to keep watch over her. He then turned and checked on his men. His Company numbered twenty-five Negroes, all ex-slaves of the South.

As the soldiers settled down for the night, some were commenting on the white girl that they had saved that day. On how nice a body she had. Some were commenting on the scene before the attack and how they wouldn't mind some of the same as a reward for saving her.

As the conversation wore on, they're excitement on seeing her naked had a fair number of them rubbing the crotch of their pants. For most were sporting hardons by this time.

Colleen slept for over five hours. When she woke she noticed that it was dusk and that campfires were burning nearby. She also took notice that her face was recently washed clean of the drying cum that had covered it earlier. The two men guarding over her noticed that she was now awake and handed her a small parcel.

"Some clothes for yu ma'am," one of them said. "We couldn' find any of yurs. The Injuns musta tore 'em up, ma'am."

Colleen didn't bother trying to explain that three bank robbers had destroyed all of her clothing some days before. She accepted the package gratefully and started dressing under the blanket covering her still naked body. Once she was dressed the two men helped her up and escorted her to the campfire to get warm.

Upon approaching the fires, Colleen could clearly see about twenty Blackmen resting around three fires. At her approach most of them got up to greet her.

The Sergeant cut through his men to take her by his bedding. She lay down and accepted food and a cup of coffee that one of the men brought to her. As she began eating, the Sergeant started to gather information from her about how she got here.

Colleen explained the events leading to her being in the hands of the 'Dog Soldiers'. The forest fires near Colorado Springs, that left the town virtually deserted and vulnerable. About her helping her Ma, Dr. Mike, at the Clinic. The Bank robbery. Her kidnapping at the hands of the bank robbing gang known as the Ferguson's. Their trading her for safe passage to the Indians, and their deaths at the hands of the 'Dog Soldiers'. She made sure to leave out all of the details about the sexual assaults on her body.

The Sergeant took notes on all that she said in his logbook. Occasionally glancing at her to catch a glimpse at her. The only shirt that they had to spare was a bit too small, and her jutting tits were stretching them tight against her young figure. He'd have to shake himself back to listening to her recounting of her misadventure.

"Everythin' is all right now, Miss Cooper," he reassured her.

"Colleen, please," she responded. "When do you think that you'll be able to get me back home?"

"It won' be for a few days yet ma'am," he answered back. "Yuh's a long way from Colorado Springs from here."

This didn't surprise her. She knew that with all of the riding that she had done in the past few days, that she was indeed a long way from home.

Home, what a pleasure it was to know that she would be home soon enough. She looked back at the Sergeant and caught him staring at her body. After all that she had been through, it surprised her a bit that this caused her to blush.

The Sergeant, realizing that he had been caught staring, casually smiled back at her and got up to leave.

"Oh don't go," Colleen exclaimed. "I just want to talk some more."

The Sergeant sat back down.

"How did you get the name Washington?" She asked.

"Muh Master thought it would be funny, tha's all," he told her.

"Don't be ashamed of the name," she reassured him. "He was a great man. And so are you, for saving me today."

"I had some help Missus," he grinned back, nodding towards his men.

This brought a smile to her lips, which the Sergeant liked to see. He could see how truly beautiful this young girl was under the grime and dirt on her face. He reached into his backpack and handed a bar of soap and cloth for Colleen to use.

She accepted gratefully and walked off towards the stream to wash herself properly for the first time in almost a week. She was accompanied by Jethro, one of the sergeant's Corporal. Upon reaching the stream Colleen knelt down and began to wash her face thoroughly. While she was doing this, Jethro was admiring her buttocks in the tight pants that she was wearing now.

'Them's butiful rear she got there, ' he thought to himself.

He could also make out her slim waistline where it met with the belt of the pants. The sight excited him greatly and, without even realizing what he was doing, he slowly started rubbing the crotch of his pants to relieve himself.

Earlier, among the other men, the conversation was all about the goings on when they first arrived at the Renegade camp. On how this whorish white girl was servicing all of those horny savages.

Three of the men in the Company were used to servicing white mistresses when they were still slaves in the South. They were referred to by their white masters as Mandigos, because of the size of their cocks. The smallest of the three had a cock of twelve inches while the largest had an unbelievable eighteen inches.

These three usually kept to themselves because of their special gifts. They were always disgusted at the service that they had to perform in servitude. For the white bitches that used them were all ugly as sin. But tonight, the talk was about something that interested them greatly. They hadn't had any white meat in years, and this one was most appealing.

Colleen was not yet aware of the ruckus that her presence was instilling among the Negro Cavalry Men around her as yet. She was still washing her face. And when she turned her head as she washed the back of her neck, she noticed that Jethro was rubbing himself furiously while watching her. This caused her to smile at him. It still amazed her, the power of her female body over men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.