Bo Derek Discovers the Beast - Cover

Bo Derek Discovers the Beast

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ever wonder about Bo Derek, the actress. Considering all of the nude scenes that she's done over the years with animals of various breeds and size, one should be suspicious if she is an active practitioner of bestiality. This story fills in that gap.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Celebrity   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality  

That night, John showed his wife his next movie project for her. She spent the night reading the screenplay and fell in love with it. She particularly was fascinated with her scene of riding a stallion bareback and naked. It brought back memories of the bestial fucking she had received that very afternoon.

The notion of being naked on a powerful horse started her mind thinking of the possibility of taking the next step in her newly discovered passion.

When they went to bed that night John received the hottest fucking that he had ever gotten from his young wife, Bo Derek. He couldn't believe how excited she was tonight. Being twice her age he was getting worried that he wouldn't survive the night. This didn't stop him from enjoying her firm body. Especially those firm tits of hers.

Bo fucked him hard for what seemed like hours. And even after he had shot his last load for the evening, she wouldn't give up on him. She would gulp his limp penis in her mouth and suck on it desperately trying to revive is again.

When Bo realized that John wouldn't be able to satisfy her starving sex drive, she got out of bed and disappeared downstairs.

John was confused as to where she had gone so suddenly. He was even more confused when she returned with Bruiser, their St-Bernard.

He was a large animal. Well over 100 pounds of soft furry canine flesh. The dumb brute was just as confused as he was at this point though.

Bo pushed the huge beast to his side, and glancing over to her husband, buried her face in the dog's groin. John couldn't believe what he was witnessing. His beautiful, and definitely horny, wife was trying to suck on this beast right before his eyes.

He had read and heard of accounts of bestiality through the years. Mostly about some live shows down south in Mexico. But he had always discounted them as just wild imagination.

New he had to consider that there may well be some truth to those stories after all. If Bo Derek can do it, then why not some other woman, or women as the case may be.

John lifted himself to his elbows to get a better look at his young wife perform fellatio on the huge dog. He honestly didn't think that the dog would show any interest, but looking more closely he could see its penis extending out of its furry sheath and Bo was licking it along it length.

Bo glanced up at John and her lips curled in a sucking smile as she saw her husbands cock stirring back to life. John noticed his penile reaction as well and smiled back at her as his hand found his stiffening rod. He began a slow stroking motion as he continued to watch his first bestiality show.

Bo resumed her efforts on the Bruiser, and slipped a hand down to her seeping pussy. She wanted it stuffed also, but she was too engrossed in sucking the dog's cock to take the time to ask John to help her. So she had to settle with her fingers for now.

Bruiser was beginning to get the idea that something good was about to happen to him as soon as his cock was exposed to the cool air of the bedroom. When he felt Bo's tongue exploring the length of his cock, he was sure.

He lifted his head lazily and gazed down at the blonde movie star as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. As soon as he felt those soft lips sucking on his cock, his instincts began to take over and he began to undulate his rear end. Trying to perform a fucking motion so that he could fuck her mouth.

Unfortunately, in his present position, lying on his side, he just couldn't be very effective. But still, he continued to try and fuck his loins forward towards her face.

John and Bo, both noticed the dog's attempts and both arrived at the same conclusion. John helped Bo to her hands and knees. This gave Bruiser the opportunity to stand up again.

During this change of position, Bo never released his stiff cock. Bruiser didn't mind that in the least. In fact, he was now able to mount her head and really answer his instincts.

John sat back down and watched in amazement as the huge St-Bernard mounted Bo's head and drove, what looked like a ten incher, actually it was closer to twelve, past her gulping lips. His own cock was now raging and he decided to join in on this entertaining development.

Crawling on his hands and knees, he placed himself at her ass and probed her soaking pussy with his hand. Seeing how wet she was (big surprise) he placed the tip of his cock at her entrance and shoved hard into her.

He shoved so hard that he pushed Bo's whole body forward, forcing her to take in even more of Bruiser's cock down her throat. He could hear his wife moan in ecstasy as she deep-throated the beast staring back at him.

This was by far the best that he had ever seen her give him, or anybody else for that matter. He would have to reward her somehow. Maybe he should be looking for new pets for the ranch. He considered that idea and smiled at himself.

After all of the fucking that he had survived this night, he couldn't hold out long, no matter how erotic the scene before him was. He shot his load in her pussy and fell back, never losing sight of the dog cock disappearing at a rhythmic pace into Bo's willing mouth.

John was feeling a bit jealous at the virility of the beast. Bo had been sucking him for over ten minutes and he still looked as hard as ever.

Finally he heard a groan escape Bruiser as well, as Bo's throats. The St-Bernard was shooting his load. John got next to Bo's face so he could get a closer look. He could see her throat muscles swallowing as fast as she could, but in no time sperm began escaping her lips as it overflowed faster than she could swallow.

The creamy jism just kind of stuck to her chin, but she didn't give up. She continued sucking desperately on the huge cock. John couldn't get over the quantity that the dog was dumping into his wife's stomach. The whole scene was almost surreal to him as he continued watching, mesmerized.

Finally Bo pulled her face away from the still hard penis, sucking hard on every inch as it slipped out slowly. She wanted John to clearly see how big the dog's cock really was. Inch by inch it would slip out of her mouth. For a while John could almost convince himself that there might be a yard of cock in her throat.

When the cocktip finally popped out, it just bounced a few times, but remained as stiff as when Bo first began sucking it. John had to force himself away from the inter racial couple. Enough was enough and he could feel his chest ache from palpitations. He was even concerned that he might be suffering a heart- attack from this sexual exertion.

But for now, he had a movie screenplay ready for his wife, Bo Derek, and he had phonecalls to make the next day to make things happen. So he laid his head on the pillow and tried to go to sleep, leaving his beautiful starlet wife to continue with Bruiser.

Because of his exhaustion, John slipped to sleep rapidly. This, despite what Bo was doing with the dog just a few feet away from him. He slumbered peacefully through the night.

Bo, on the other hand, recalled how good a dog cock felt in her cunt that afternoon. And she wanted Bruiser to do the same tonight.

She decided to make it as clear as possible to the large dog. She crawled away on all fours making sure that he could see her snatch. She even wiggled it to entice him.

Bruiser wasn't ignorant about mating. He had already impregnated a number of the bitches in the county. Even so, this was something new even to him. But he didn't waste any time wondering what the difference might be. There was a hole to be filled before him and he never turned down that kind of opportunity before, and he wasn't about to start now.

He moved up behind Bo Derek's upturned ass and swiped that thick tongue of his across her pussy lips. He got a taste of John's jism and proceeded to clean her out before mating.

Bo couldn't get over how good that tongue felt as it slipped into her cunt and was slithering about trying to get to her husbands cum. It felt like a live snake was burrowing through her. And each time the huge dog's tongue would extract itself from her cunt, he would swipe across her clit, which would trigger an orgasm in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.