Weekend Pass - Cover

Weekend Pass

by Varangian

Copyright© 2000 by Varangian

Erotica Sex Story: Tim had $30 and a weekend pass. Sandra, twice his age, was lonely with a need. When she picked him up, she offered him a high-powered weekend of excitement and potential riches that could tempt any man to betray his trust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

A weekend pass is not worth a hell of a lot when a guy has just thirty dollars in his pocket, Tim grumbled to himself, although it's better than no pass at all. He'd only be able to hang out in La Estrada, wander the mall, take in a couple of movies, eat chili and hope to score with one of the local girls.

Fat chance that last possibility! He had not scored once in the year he'd been stationed at Fort Butte.

The sky dimmed slowly with the setting of the sun, and soon it would be dark with a snap. The ocotillo trees were already silhouettes. The asphalt road was still warm from the day, but the desert air was becoming chill.

Tim was confident that a car would soon pass through the main gate of the base, that it would stop and give him a ride to town. Any driver would know that he was a soldier, even though he was clad in civilian clothes. Only a soldier would be standing in that place beside the road. At last, he sighed, when he saw a Taurus sedan at the gate. He was impatient, although he had been waiting only fifteen minutes.

It stopped beside him and Tim opened the car door in response to the obvious invitation. The interior light came on with the open door, and he saw that the driver was a woman, perhaps in her late thirties, a slender woman with a pleasant face.

"Need a ride to La Estrada?" she asked cheerfully, as though there were somewhere else to go.

"Yes, thank you, ma'am," Tim replied.

"Are you really a soldier?" the woman asked with a smile in her voice as the car moved back onto the road. "You look so young."

"I'll be twenty next month, ma'am, and my hitch is up in the month after that."

"Are you going to re-up?"

"No ma'am! I've had enough with the army. I want to go to college."

"That's nice," she said absently and lapsed into silence for a couple more minutes.

"Do you have a girl in La Estrada?" she asked.

"I wish I did. I guess I'll just hang out there for the weekend, although I'll have to sleep back at the Fort."

"So!" She chuckled. "You have a weekend pass but you're broke."

"Yes, ma'am," Tim responded sheepishly.

"When my husband and I were younger, we often found ourselves in such a situation. He'd get a pass and just loaf around."

"He's in the army?" Tim inquired.

"Yes. He's a warrant officer, an electronics engineer. He's in Germany now."

"I was there for a few months," Tim said brightly, "at Regenstein."

"He's always traveling, all over the world fixing stuff," she continued as if she had not heard his words, apparently wanting to talk about something other than Germany. "He's home only a few times a year."

"That must be difficult for you," Tim remarked guilelessly.

"I do miss him," she responded with a brief touch to Tim's knee.

Tim, who always hoped for the best, moved his left knee just a little closer to her, but she did not seek to touch him again.

"What do you do at the post?" she asked casually. "Somehow you don't strike me as an infantryman."

"No." He smiled. "I'm in supply. I'm a spec-two at the division warehouse."

"Really!" she exclaimed, suddenly interested. "What's your job there?"

"I keep track of stuff," he replied laconically.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Everything from bolts to howitzers."

"I suppose some things do go astray despite your efforts, don't they?"

"Yes, ma'am, but we try to keep the losses to a minimum."

They rode on in renewed silence. The lights of La Estrada shimmered on the horizon.

"Are you hungry?" the woman asked abruptly. "I'm really in the mood for a bowl of chili. I'll buy, if you're interested."

"Well sure," Tim replied easily, thinking he might have a chance to score with a lonely woman. He was not concerned about her age.

"Have you ever been to La Posada? The chili there burns all the way to your stomach."

"No, ma'am. It's too expensive."

"Perhaps you're right," she said quickly. "You chose a place."

The young man was clad in jeans and a windbreaker and would have been very much out of place at La Posada, especially with her, who was so much older than he and better dressed.

"I usually go to the food court at the mall," he responded.

"Splendid. That's where we'll get our chili."


Once inside the brightly lit mall they were able to look at each other clearly for the first time, not that they stared. He was a boy as tall as she, 5'10", with brown hair and eyes and a rather good looking, youthful face. In his furtive glances at the woman Tim noticed that her pale face was unlined except when she smiled, which was often. She had raven black hair cut Dutch boy style and piercing blue eyes. Her skirt and jacket allowed him to judge only her calves which were well shaped if just a tad thick. Generous breasts pushed at her jacket, but she was by no means top heavy. She might have weighed nearly as much as he, but he was rather slender. She was a lovely woman, he thought. He could imagine fucking her, although he had never before gone to bed with someone as old as she.

"If we are going to eat together, we should at least know each other's name," she announced cheerfully as they stood in line at a chili stand. "My name is Sandra Lee, what's yours?"

"Tim, Tim O'Connell."

They found an empty table and sat with their food.

"And where do you call home, Tim?"

"Bear Lake, in Michigan."

"Oh? Where is that?"

"Near Lake Michigan, south of Traverse City."

"Do you have a girl waiting for you there?"

"I had a girl, but when I joined up she said we were through."

"That's too bad, Tim. But the world is half full of females, and I'm certain there are a lot who would be delighted to know a good looking guy like you."

Tim smiled at her. "Yes, I know," he responded. "But there aren't too many of them out here in the desert."

Sandra studied him for a moment in silence, her head cocked a bit. "This chili is really not very good, Tim. It's not nearly as hot and tasty as the stuff they sell in Padilla. Have you ever been there?" She looked at him with a curious expression on her pleasant face.

"No," he replied, suddenly aware of a real possibility with this woman. "I hear it's very wild down there." He knew that Padilla was notorious for its two square blocks of whorehouses.

"Perhaps," she responded, "but I enjoy it. I find it, ah, colorful. There's a lot more to it than the red light district."

"It certainly must be different than La Estrada." He grinned into Sandra's face.

"Oh, it's worlds different from this boring place. I was on my way there, when I picked you up. I plan to spend the weekend in Padilla."

Tim could think of no response. He just smiled pleasantly at her.

"Would you like to come with me?" she asked coyly. "I have a friend there who would put us up."

Bingo! he thought. This sexy woman wanted more than a traveling companion. "That a very intriguing suggestion, Sandra, but, as you know, I'm almost broke, and I don't even have a tooth brush with me."

"Oh, don't worry about that, Tim," she said sweetly and placed her hand over his. "I have enough money for the both of us, and you know that Padilla is open all night. We can purchase whatever you need, when we get there."

Better and better! Tim chortled inwardly, his face revealing, however, just an agreeable smile.

"I'd love to go with you, Sandra, but I'm due back Sunday evening."

"I'll have you back in time, Tim. I'm an army wife, you know. Let's leave now. We could get there between nine and nine thirty."

She looked intently at him with an eager expression on her pale face.

Tim rose to his feet. "OK, let's go," he said cheerfully.

Although he would have liked to give her a quick fuck in a remote corner of the mall's parking lot, he dared not suggest it. She seemed to be a woman who preferred doing things in a proper manner.


There was no moon, and clouds obscured the stars. The blackness beyond the speeding car's headlights was impenetrable. Aside from occasional, innocuous comments, they rode in silence. Tim's thoughts whirled with the possibilities of a truly grand fuck. He hadn't been laid in over a year, because he refused to go with whores.

Sandra did not encourage him to sit close to her, nor did she touch him further. She gave no sign of what they obviously intended to do, except for the quirky smile he occasionally caught on her lips.

After two hours a glimmer appeared on the horizon ahead of them.

"We're almost there," Sandra announced, pushing at the young man, who had fallen asleep.

Tim sat up straight, just for an instant unsure of where he was. Yes, Sandra and the wild settlement of Padilla, where people checked their scruples and morality at the town's limits, each equally alluring, he thought.

They drove slowly into to town, down the main street ablaze with neon signs affixed to shabby buildings. The place was alive. A man staggered in the middle of the street holding a bottle while trying to embrace three women. Latin music blared from numerous cantinas. The staccato sounds of trumpets were particularly exotic, Tim thought, as well as the peculiar aroma of the place. People were everywhere.

"The red light district is down that side street, Tim, although you certainly won't need to visit it."

Tim had thought he was already in the center of that district. But he understood her sly, promising remark. After three or four blocks the street became dark.

"We're almost there," Sandra said in a low voice, turning abruptly into a side street, at the end of which was a brightly lit structure. A sign on the roof spelled out "Mendoza" in light bulbs.

"This is my friend's hotel, Tim," Sandra announced cheerfully as she parked the car in front of an awning that led to a grand entrance. "He always has vacancies, because his whores are quite special and very expensive."

A young man in a bellman's uniform appeared from nowhere to open Sandra's door. She spoke to him in Spanish, gave him some money and walked around the car.

"Come on, Timmy," she called. "The boy will take care of my luggage and the car."

Tim climbed from the vehicle and hurried to catch up with the woman, who walked quickly toward the entrance. A large, heavy, mustachioed man appeared in the doorway with his arms outspread.

"Sandra! You're late. We've been worried about you."

"Raul! Has it been almost two months?"

They embraced with great familiarity, and after they relaxed Sandra turned to Tim.

"Tim, I want you to meet an old friend of mine, Raul Mendoza Colon. Raul, this is Tim O'Connell, the reason I'm late. I had to collect him."

The two men shook hands and smiled genuinely.

"Ah, Sandra," Mendoza leered. "You do like them young and pretty."

"Pay no attention, Timmy," Sandra giggled in false innocence. "Raul has a dirty mind."

Mendoza winked. "I didn't expect your guest, Sandra, so I'll have to arrange for connecting rooms." He added grandly, "I want you to remember warmly your holiday at my hotel, dear friends. Come, have some drinks while my people prepare your rooms."

They followed Mendoza into a small, dimly lit barroom.

"Raul," Sandra said sweetly as she accepted a drink. "Tim has come away without any clothes."

"No clothes?" the man grinned broadly. "Where did you find him? At the side of the road?"

"As a matter of fact," Sandra admitted, beginning to smile.

Mendoza's eyes widened in pretended amazement. "What? No formal introduction?" He laughed slightly and winked at Tim. "She once refused to kiss me for months because no one had formally introduced us."

Sandra broke into such uncontrollable laughter that she spilled her drink. Tim could not resist joining her, and Mendoza, understanding the truth of the matter also bellowed forth loud guffaws. They calmed themselves with difficulty. Mendoza then stood in front of Tim and examined him seriously up and down.

"I used to be a tailor," he explained. "I'll have some clothes for the boy by the time you finish supper." He turned to rattle in Spanish to an assistant.


"Do you think I'm attractive, Tim?" Sandra asked with a coy smile after the bellman had deposited her luggage and left them alone in the large, elegant room. "I'm older than you, of course, but does age in a woman repel you?"

"There's nothing about you that could repel me, Sandra," he said quietly and stepped close to her. He placed both palms on her pale cheeks then ran them up across her temples to clasp her raven head gently. "I wanted you to stop in the middle of the desert. I was so impatient," he whispered against her lips.

"I thought of that too, but it's so much nicer here, don't you think?"

"Yes, but only because we're here now."

They kissed lightly then passionately. He fondled a large breast as he stuck his tongue into her mouth, meeting hers. She groped him between the legs.

"Oh my, Timmy!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not fully hard yet, Sandra."


She was all softness, he realized almost in a delirium, her arms, her belly, her thighs: not fat, just soft. He buried his face between her large breasts and shuddered in anticipation, as Sandra cooed to him and petted his head.

"Are you eager to come, Timmy? Do you want to get the first one behind you so you can relax and we can play?"

Tim did not respond, although he knew he would indeed pop too soon if they began to fuck then. He allowed her to roll him onto his back.

"Relax, darling," she breathed on his lips, touching them with her own, her hand enfolding his throbbing cock. "You're so large," she murmured admiringly.

She moved her head quickly to his groin, flicked her tongue at the moist glans and engulfed three inches of his cock. Tim squealed slightly. It was not his first blow job, but the feel of her mouth on his cock was so incredibly welcome. He could not define what magic she was doing to him down there. He grasped her head as the pleasure became uncontrollable and cried out shrill grunts with every ecstatic spurt. She roamed loving hands across his body as the cock wilted in her mouth. He felt her swallow.

"There," she said in a husky voice, sitting up on the bed. "You must feel much more at ease now."

"Thanks," he said with a satisfied grin and pulled her down to him for a passionate kiss.

He ran his fingers and a palm across her left breast, so lightly, so delicately. Sandra shuddered at his touch and kissed him desperately. When he fingered her groin, he found it to be already soppy wet. He climbed atop her, brushed his lips against hers, and then, supported by his elbows, he looked down at her smiling face. She raised her knees, scooted her butt forward and guided his cock to her moist opening.

She grinned up at him when he penetrated her all the way. "Ooo, that feels so good!"

He gave his playmate a long stroke and she pushed back with an excited smile and bright eyes beaming up at him. "This is so lovely, Timmy," she sighed, running her hands up and down his back.

They set up a fucking rhythm, slow and languid at first, but soon the canter became a trot and then a gallop. Sandra pressed her upper teeth against her lower lip, still trying to smile up into his face, but she quickly became distracted by the physical sensation of the fuck. She began to utter small sounds with each gasp, her eyes no longer focused on his, her lips curled strangely around her open mouth. She breathed constant sounds, high pitched moans. She looked for a moment into his eyes with an expression of seeming awe on her face, as if she could not believe what the young man was doing to her. She emitted a small cry, and then another. They fucked powerfully for a few minutes.

Each of her return thrusts told him how she wanted it, and he obliged her. Suddenly she growled and her body stiffened with a loud cry.

Relaxing, she cooed at him with a weak smile. "Oh, Timmy! Guys don't usually bring me off."

He tried to feel as much of her flesh against him as he could with crushing her. He fucked her slowly, relishing the slick, warm tightness on his cock.

"It's your turn again, darling," she murmured against his lips. "Enjoy me."

She fondled his buttocks. A finger probing his anus startled him, but it set loose an orgasm that approached with a rush. He pounded her twice and then just pressed against her to spew forth, Sandra cooing, "Baby, baby," as she caressed his head.

After a moment of silence and playful kisses, Tim got up and went into the bathroom where he took a piss. When he returned to the bed, Sandra raised herself on one elbow and stared at him with a curious expression on her face.

"What did you do to me, Tim?" she asked in a quivery voice. "I've never felt anything so intense before."

"Perhaps you were especially horny tonight." He smiled at her.

"No. There was something different about fucking you. I seemed to have let myself go like never before. How did you make me do that?"

"I have no idea, Sandra, although other girls have mentioned it, too."

"I think you must have a special scent about you. Yes! That must be it. A special scent that drives women wild."

"Do you suggest I bathe?" Tim smirked at the woman.

"No! I'm serious. What else could it be?"

"Well, Sandra, I don't know what to say except that I'm pleased you enjoyed me."

"I'd like to enjoy you again, Timmy, but I promised to be with Raul tonight. We're going to a coke party. Do you want to come?"

Tim shook his head. "I don't do drugs, Sandra. Is it too late to get something to eat?"

"Oh, no. We're having a midnight supper with Raul. Let's get dressed."


Mendoza was in the small dining room sitting at a table against the wall with a young blond girl. Several other tables were also occupied. He rose to greet the newcomers.

"Well!" he exclaimed. "Our lovers have returned. Did you purge yourselves of giddiness?"

Sandra immediately sat, smiled and nodded familiarly at the girl. "You won't believe what this guy just did to me, Raul. I though I'd come unglued."

"Was it because he's big or because he's just good?" Raul asked with a smile directed at Tim.

The blond girl looked at Tim with some interest.

"He's that, of course. But there was something else I can't define, something that shattered even my unconscious inhibitions. It's almost spooky. I think it has to do with pheromones"

Tim was openly blushing.

"Don't let it upset you Tim, the way we talk," Mendoza assured the young man, squeezing his knee briefly. "We've very open about such things here, aren't we, Lucy." He turned to the blond girl, who smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Oh, forgive my bad manners!" Mendoza exclaimed and jumped to his feet. "I have failed to introduce you two young people. Tim, this is Lucy Morgan, the daughter of my attorney in the state capital. She's just arrived with some papers for me. And Lucy, this is Tim O'Connell, a warrior from Fort Butte. Just what is it you do there, Tim?"

Before he could reply a waiter approached with a tray of drinks. Mendoza engaged the man in a brief conversation in Spanish. Tim again noticed the girl gazing at him curiously. He smiled at her politely. She was very blond with a face perhaps too broad to qualify as pretty. She was Tim's age or maybe a year older.

"Now, Tim. What was it you said you did at the post?"

"I'm a sergeant," Tim replied. "I work in the division's supply warehouse."

"Ooh, a supply sergeant!" Mendoza gushed. "Is it true about you guys, you know, making deals and rearranging the stuff, like in the movies?"

"Everything is very monitored, Raul." Tim grinned.

"And who does the monitoring?" the man persisted.

"Well, I'm one of them."

"You don't say! Tim, I'd really like to talk to you later, but first let's have a toast."

It was a pleasant dinner, even jolly, although Tim found it strange that they were still at it long past midnight. He and Lucy exchanged glances from time to time, but they spoke little. It was Mendoza and Sandra who did all the talking. Finally Mendoza wiped his mouth and put down his napkin.

"Tim," he said abruptly. "Sandra and I are going to have a party with some other friends. Would you like to come?"

"No, Raul," Sandra interrupted. "Tim has already explained to me that he would not be interested."

"Yes, of course. And Lucy isn't either," Raul said with an affectionate smile at the girl. "Well, you two young people can keep each other company."

Mendoza and Sandra rose to their feet.

"We'll be going now, he said. And Tim, I'd really like to speak with you tomorrow."


"Do you prefer older women," Lucy asked with a cock of her head as she poured a splash of wine into her glass. She waved the near empty bottle at Tim, but he shook his head no.

"I just met her today," he said nonchalantly.

"My, you work fast." Lucy smirked at him.

"It was Sandra's idea. She picked me up hitch-hiking outside the base."

"So here you are, a hundred miles away. But you didn't answer my question."

"Which was?"

"Do you prefer older women?"

"No. She was my first. Actually, I prefer young blondes." Tim leaned toward the girl with his elbows on the table.

"Do you! Are you often lucky?"

"I suppose you expect the truth." Tim grinned.

"No, I don't expect it." She smiled broadly.

"The truth is I'm not as lucky as I'd wish."

"That's easy to believe. How old are you? You look awfully young."

"I'll be twenty next month. And you?"

"I just turned twenty. I'll be a sophomore at Pinon College in the autumn.

"I'll start at Western Michigan then. I'm getting discharged in forty five days."

"If you want to go to college, you'd better stay away from Raul," Lucy warned. "He'll get you into trouble."

"I don't plan to work in his whore house." Tim smirked at the girl.

Lucy giggled. "I can just see you, servicing a waiting line of middle aged women. But I'm serious about Raul, Tim. The man is into everything. He'll want you to steal from the army."

"No way will I do that, Lucy. I'll just humor him until I leave on Sunday."

"Good luck, but he's very persuasive."

"Yes, of course. Let's take a walk outside and look at the stars."

"Trying to get lucky with a blonde?" she asked cutely and rose to her feet.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.