Night Prowlers

by Mandil

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Incest Sex Story: A man that can't get his wife pregnant, asks the brother of his wife to impregnate her in such a way that she will no that he did it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

My sister Nathalie got married when I was sixteen. She was nineteen when she married Mike Fletcher who was her school sweetheart.

I know for a fact that neither she nor Mike ever went out with anyone else before they met. When Mike graduated from college he opened his own electronic store and soon things were going so well that he had over a dozen people working for him.

Four years after they were married it was my turn to get married to Cynthia, a girl I had met while attending college. By now my sister was twenty-three and she was still without a child. I knew that they often went to see the doctors to see if there was anything wrong with them, but Mike or my sister never said anything as to what could be the problem.

I could tell that Mike was greatly disappointed, he loved children a great deal and beside he was well aware that his wife wanted to be a mother more than anything else in the world. I knew also aware that it was only a question of time before it would begin to affect their marriage. But there was nothing I could do about it; the problem was a private matter between them

Cynthia and I bought a house next to my sister's house and soon the four of us began to go out together. We had been going on trips and camping together for a couple of years and every time I would see Mike I felt sorry for him. After all those years he and my sister were still waiting and hoping for theirs first born.

Life is funny I told myself, Cynthia and I were taking a lot of precautions so that she wouldn't get pregnant, while on the other hand my sister Nathalie and Mike were trying as hard as they could to have a baby and this without success.

By that time I was more than ready to get started on a family of my own. But my wife wanted to wait a little so that we could have more time to enjoy life together before we got started of a family. While she knew that I was anxious to be a father, she didn't feel ready yet to take her role as a mother.

One Sunday afternoon while Mike and I were alone in my living room, - his wife and Cynthia had gone to his place so that Nathalie could show her the new dress she had just bought - he began to confess to me that their failure to have a child was beginning to affect their marriage.

"More than anything else in the world," he told me, "Nathalie would want a baby. But it never seems to happen. The doctors told us that we were both in good health and there is nothing wrong with me or Nathalie."

"You have to be patient with these things Mike. You can't force nature, things must take their own course."

I really felt bad for him and I knew exactly how he must have been feeling since I was also anxious to become a father. But in my case I knew that it was going to happen soon, while as for Mike, his hopes were pretty slim now after five years of trying.

"I don't think that I will ever be a father." He finally admitted to me

"Of course you will. The doctors told you that there was nothing wrong with you and neither is there anything wrong with Nathalie, it's only a question of time."

"No, time had nothing to do with it. I might as well tell you this. I had an accident when I was fourteen; I was climbing over a fence when I felt on it as I had reach the top. It hit me right on the balls and I was knocked unconscious for almost an hour. When I came back to senses, my balls were so swollen that I could hardly walk. I am sure that something happened to me then and it is preventing me from impregnating Nathalie."

"But the doctors told you that everything was fine with you."

"Yes they did, but still I think that they are wrong, how else can I explain my failure to impregnate her. There is nothing wrong with my wife, she is in perfect health."

We had to stop talking about his plight then since both women were back and it was evident to me that Mike didn't want either of them to know what we had been talking about.

A couple of weeks later Mike phoned me, he asked me to come to his house. Nathalie was gone shopping and he wanted to discuss something of the utmost importance with me.

"Listen Jack," he told me once we were face to face, " I have a favor to ask of you. But first I want you to feel free to refuse, and if you do I will understand and it won't affect our friendship."

I was really intrigued. Jack had no money problem, he had a big house that was all paid for and he had a prospering business, so money was not the problem. What could he want from me, and more important still, how could I help him?

"Shoot pall. If I can help you in any way, you know I will do it. What is it that you want?"

"Well it is a delicate matter and I wouldn't want to offend you, therefore promise me first that whatever I propose to you, you won't get angry at me."

Now more than ever I was curious as well as anxious to know what he was going to say.

"Listen Mike, you have known me for almost ten years now, you know that Nathalie and I we never went out with anyone else before or after our marriage. At this point in out marriage I think that she really want a baby. I can tell that she is beginning to have doubts about her ever having one. The point is, it is beginning to affect her health and since I can't make her the child she so desperately want, I am thinking of asking someone else to impregnate her."

"Are you serious? Think of the consequences. If you go on with this plan and if your wife does get pregnant, you will both know that you are not the father. Further more that man whom you are thinking of choosing, will also know. He might one-day want to have the custody of his child. Beside my sister will never agree to this."

"You are right on your last objection. Nathalie will never agree. This is why she will have to be impregnated while she thinks she is having sex with me. As for the real father of her child, I don't think he will ever causes problems for us, he is a really nice guy and you know him well."

"I do? Whom do you have in mind? He may not agree to this."

"Well this is why I am asking you."

I couldn't see the point of this discussion. He was not asking me my opinion he had already made up his mind on the matter, so why was he asking me? It then hit me. He had chosen me, and he was asking me if I was willing to be the father of my sister's child.

"Wait a minute. I can't do this. Nathalie is my sister and what you are proposing would be incest. It would be very wrong for me to do this. Beside there is no way on earth that she will agree with this."

"She doesn't have to agree. She won't even know that you are the father, she will think that I am. Beside there is no one else that I could trust enough, you are my last hope Paul."

"Just a minute, you lost me somewhere. Explain to me how it is possible for her not to know who is f... who is having sex with her."

"Ok here it is. As you know, in two weeks the four of us we are going to Niagara Fall for a week. On the way to and back from there we will sleep in motels along the way. Well, instead of renting separate rooms as we usually do, we will drive an hour more so that when it is time to stop to rent a room, there won't be any single room left. Or if there are any, we will say that there is only one room left and it has two double beds.

Later, during the night while it is dark in the room, I will get up to go to the bathroom. When it appears to you that I am done, you will get out of bed as though you also want to use the bathroom. As soon as we meet, in front of the bathroom's door, you will go to my wife's bed thus replacing me there. If she is awake, she will think that it is I returning from the bathroom and go back to sleep. I will remain in the bathroom for a minute or so then I will go to your bed."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told myself that he must be tremendously desperate indeed to have thought of such a scheme. But in the back of my mind I had to admit to myself that it was a well thought off plan. It even made me feel a little exited just listening to him proposing this impossible exchange.

"Before you go any further," I finally told him," I admit that what you have told me so far is possible. But do you expect me to have sex with Nathalie, and worst still, while I am doing so, she has to think that you are the one in bed with her."

"No problem there. I will coach you on our sex habits. In bed she usually wear a thin gown with panties underneath, I know that she will be wearing a gown in the motel room. But this will cause no problem I assure you. For the last couple of months I took into the habit of having sex with her in the middle of the night while she is lying on her side. I just lift her gown around her waist and pull her panties down and do my duty. Sometimes we both fall asleep while my penis is still lodged within her.

Last week I even fucked her while she was sleeping, she didn't even know about it until the next morning when she realized that she was all wet."

"But what about Cynthia. If she ever find out the truth it will be the end of our marriage. Beside, you will be laying next to her. Even though she is a very sound sleeper, should she ever discover that you in her bed with her instead of me, all hell would break loose."

"I have thought of that also. We will fill the girls with wine in the evening and they will both be half knocked out when they go to bed. As for Cynthia, well I can swear to you that I won't lay a hand on her. So what do you say?"

"That is some wild proposition. I don't know; I will have to think about it. But how do you know that Nathalie will get pregnant? It usually takes more than one fuck to get a women pregnant."

"Well let me see, we are going to be spending six nights in motel's rooms. I figure that six shoots should do it."

"You want me to do this every night while we are of the road? This could be risky, we might pull it off one time, but six times is very risky."

"Remember the girls will be drinking plenty of wine, beside a client of mine gave me some pills that when taken with a glass of wine makes a girl all sleepy and very willing."

"No. Definitely not, if I am to help you in this plan of your, there will be no pills. Otherwise count me out."

"No pills then. But do you agree to help me?"

"Let me think about it. I am too shocked now and I can't think straight."

We didn't talk about his plan for the next couple of days. But it was always in the back of my mind. Ever since I was sixteen I had dreamed of fucking my sister Nathalie and now I had the possibility of doing just that. I felt that by accepting Mike's proposal, I was taking advantage of him because having sex with my sister had always been a secret urge of mine.

Two days before we were to leave for Niagara Fall, Mike came to my house while Cynthia and Nathalie were shopping and he asked me if I had made up my mind on his proposal.

"I will do it on one condition," I told him. "You must promise me that if anything goes wrong and if your plan is discovered, you will take full responsibility for it. You will say it was your idea and that you asked me to do this for you as a favor."

"Yes, yes. Of course I will take full responsibility. But don't worry nothing will go wrong." At the time I could not understand how he could be so certain of the success of his plan. But of course I knew nothing then of the special pills he already had gotten.

We left on a Monday morning, as we drove north in Mike's car, I was extremely nervous. At noon when we stop to eat in a restaurant, I could barely swallow my food; Cynthia even noticed my lack of appetite and the fact that I was acting strangely.

At four, instead starting to look for a motel where we could spent the night, Mike drove on until five. When we finally stopped in a small town, we could see that most of the spaces in the motel's parking lots were occupied and many motels had a 'no vacancy's sign. As soon as we found a decent looking one, which did not advertise a ' no vacancy ' in front of it, we pulled up next to the main office.

While the two women remained in the car I went inside with Mike.

I was in for a shock when I realized that he had already reserved a single room with double beds in it.

"Don't forget," he told me on the way back to the car, "we must tell the girls that this is the last room they have and we were lucky to get it."

After we had unloaded our luggage into the room, we went to look for a fancy restaurant. Once we were seated, Mike ordered a first bottle of wine, as soon as we were halfway through the meal he ordered another one. I could tell that he was eager to refill the glasses of Cynthia as well as that of his wife. Later, when we left the restaurant, we were all in a cheerful mode. Mike, instead of driving back to our room, drove to a store and he bought two more bottles of wine.

Nathalie found his behavior a little strange and she did mention this to him since he usually drank wine only during his meals, but she didn't complain and we got back to our room at the motel.

It was now around eight o'clock and the girls took turn using the bathroom. As they each took a shower Mike and I watched the TV. Mike insisted that we were not to remain up too late since he wanted to be one the road early the next morning.

But as soon as both girls were done taking their shower, - they each had put on their evening gown - he opened both bottle of wine. Nathalie and Cynthia both preferred the white wine but he insisted on having the red wine for himself and me.

After he pulled the cork off the first bottle he went into the bathroom with the opened bottle, on the pretext that he had spill some of it on his pants. I found that strange since I hadn't seen him spill any wine. He was there for a couple of seconds and it was only later that I was told that he had dropped a couple of pills into the bottle of white wine.

Of course at the time I had no proof of it, and beside he had promise me that he wouldn't use any pills on the girls.

His use of the pills was further confirmed later when he insisted on pouring red wine into my glass thus leaving the white wine for the two girls. He even winked at me as he poured the wine into my glass. It took Nathalie and Cynthia less than an hour to finish their bottle of wine, by then it was almost ten and on Mike's recommendation we all went to bed.

Both beds were ordinary double beds that were separated by a space of three feet by mean of a small night table between them. Cynthia and I had a large king-seize bed at home and I knew that we would be a little crowded in this bed. But I suppose that Mike had made sure when he reserved the room that it was going to have such beds since he wanted the necessary body contact in bed.

One of the lights in the bathroom had been left on while the door of the bathroom had been shut tight. This permitted just enough light to come from underneath the door so as to light the floor just in front of the bathroom's door.

The previous day Mike had explained once again in detail what we were supposed to do. He had insisted that we should wait at least two hours after having gone to bed before beginning to put his plan into execution.

It was well over midnight when Mike got out of his bed. Of course I was not asleep and I could hear him purposely making a little more noise than he should so as to let me know to get ready to change bed.

He remained in the bathroom for a couple of minutes. then as soon as I saw the bathroom door being open as he came out, I got out of my bed and I went toward him.

Then, as it had been planned, instead of getting into the bathroom, I walked back toward his bed where Nathalie seemed to be in a deep sleep. With my heart was beating fast and my hands sweating, I climbed next to her.

Mike had gotten back into the bathroom just in case that Cynthia was awake so that she would believe that I had gotten in just after Mike had left.

Soon I saw the light of the bathroom illuminating the room, after closing the door shut behind him, he walked to my bed next to Cynthia and I heard the bed creek as he stretched himself where I had just been a few minute earlier.

I could now hear my pulsating blood flowing in my ears and it goes to say that I really was nervous. After a while Nathalie moved her body against me; I began to feel her body heat as her thighs pressed against mine. I had put on only a pajama bottom, so had Mike, while Cynthia had on a very short nightshirt. But I could tell that Nathalie had a longer nightgown.

Mike had previously warned me that his wife sometimes wore panties under her gown and whenever he wanted to have sex with her - especially if she was lying on her side - he just raise her gown and after pulling her panties around her knees he would fuck her from behind. He also added that she was now used to it since for the last couple of months, he had taken into the habit of fucking her in the middle of the night in that manner. Sometimes she wouldn't even wake up while he was poking her.

In all evidence Nathalie was in a deep sleep. She was lying on her right side when I got into the bed next to her, she had now her bottom pressing against my erection.

Slowly, I brought one of my hands around her waist just to see what would happen. She didn't move and her regular breathing confirmed that she was still in a deep sleep. Encourage by this, I began to move my hand higher and soon it was just below her large left breast, which I could now fell with my thumb. I got bolder, placing my hand right on the soft sphere of her left breast; I pressed lightly on it. It felt much bigger than Cynthia's breasts, I could feel her nipple against the palm of my hand under the material of her gown and my erection kept pulsating against her bottom. My cock as if having a mind of its own was now twitching against her bottom and never before had I felt so lewd. Here I was, lying in bed with my sister and while I had one of her breasts in my hand, my cock was pressed and rubbing against her bottom.

I knew that I was close to spilling my seed since I could feel my juice boiling in my balls.

But with a lot of effort I did prevent this, I told myself that it wouldn't do to spill my sperm in my pajamas since it was going to ruin everything.

I tried to clear my mind and to think of something else so as to calm my passion. When I figure that it was safe for me to keep on exploring her body, I proceeded to carefully raise her gown around her waist. The instant that felt her round bottom covered only by the silky panties she was wearing, I almost ejaculated.

My hand was touching the bottom of a mature woman, it was rounder than Cynthia's bottom and it was also a little more plumb. But it felt so much inviting as it fitted and pressed most snugly against my lower body.

There now remained the task of pulling down her panties. I was too eager to wait any longer so I proceeded to pull on them. With the thumb of my hand into the waistband, I began to liberate her splendid bottom from the cumbersome garment.

I was in for a shock when she actually lifted her bottom a little so as to allow me to pull them around her knees. But even then, I could tell that she was still asleep, judging by her regular and deep breathing. Mike's habit of fucking her in the middle of the night had well prepared the way for me. My sister was now quite available to my eager cock and much more important, she was still in a deep sleep.

Since I wanted to experience the closeness of my bare flesh against her bottom, therefore instead of just pulling my cock out of the opening of my pajamas, I pulled them down around my knees. I next carefully placed my erection below the crack of her bottom.

The tip to my cock was coated with my prejuice and it easily slipped lengthwise along the crack between her twin cheeks. After a few tentative trials just to see if the head of my cock would find its way on its own, I finally guided it with my left hand between her cunt's lips.

Slowly, so as not to awaken her, I pushed my eager cock all the way inside my sister's vagina. Then, once I was completely within her, instead of beginning to do my duty and fuck her, I just remained very still. I tried to see if I could detect a difference as compared to what I could feel while in Cynthia my wife. Except for the rounder bottom of my sister pressing against me, it felt much the same. She was as tight as Cynthia my wife was but she was a lot wetter. Being well inside my sister's vagina made it much more erotic since I knew that I was now committing incest at this very moment and this added a great deal to my eagerness to begin fucking.

Slowly I began to pump in and out. After a minute of this, I noticed that she was pressing her bottom harder against me each time I was shoving deep within her. It was now my intention to enjoy my being in bed with her for as long as possible. But before I could prevent it, I felt my seed inundating her vagina. On and on it went as the heavenly pleasure that I experienced, prevailed throughout my body. It made my scalp tingle and my toes twitch as if they had a will of their own. When it was over - was it a minute or an hour later - I knew that I had poured a great quantity of semen in her, judging by the squishing noises that I heard during the last dozen shoves that I gave her.

At last I stopped pumping and I began to get a clear picture of my situation. It then occurs to me what I had done. I had just committed incest with my sister. Should she - or Cynthia for that matter -suddenly realized what had just happen, all hell would break loose. The consequences of this were scaring the hell out of me. At that moment I realized that I still held one of Nathalie's breasts in my hand. Somehow while I had been fucking her, I had slipped my hand underneath her gown and had brought it over her bared breast. This didn't help my cock of bit. I had been planning in getting out of her bed, waiting for this until my cock was deflated enough. But now the realization that I was holding my sister's breast in my hand made my cock reverse its process and instead of deflating it was becoming harder.

What should I do? My juice was already within my sister vagina; I had no more business to be in bed with her. For the next ten minutes I remained very still, I did not dare to move hoping that my erection - which was still lodged in my sister's cunt - would become smaller. But instead my hardness began to twitch once again and soon I was as hard as ever.

Then all of a sudden, I began to hear my wife Cynthia mumbling in the next bed. Cynthia was on the side of the bed closest to me and therefore she was barely four feet away from me.

Then the mumbling gradually changed to a regular moaning and all the time I could hear the bed squeaking. What the hell is going on, I told myself.

It then struck me; Mike was fucking Cynthia. The dumb bastard, he was having sex with my wife. This had not been in the plan, he was supposed to just lay there and wait until I was done with Nathalie.

Now I could clearly hear Cynthia sighting and moaning and judging by the shaking of their bed, he must have been fucking her quite fast and deep too.

I did recognize the familiar; almost plaintive noises that Cynthia always make whenever I fuck her. This went on for a few exasperating minutes - during which time her noises making became still louder - I knew that she was having a climax since I did recognize the pitch of her voice. At last the bed stopped shaking and my wife moaning also stopped completely. Once again the room was very quiet.

Much to my surprise, my cock was bone-hard in my sister cunt; without even being aware of it I was even slowly shoving it in and out of her. What the hell I told myself, one more fuck will not change anything. So once again I fucked my sister. It did take more than ten minutes, and for the second time in a row, I soaked her cunt with my sperm.

I didn't wait for my cock to get soft. As soon as I was finished I got out of her bed and making as little noise as possible I went to the bathroom. A minute or so later I heard Mike on the other side of the door and before I could ask him what had happen with Cynthia, he went to join his wife in her bed.

So I got back in bed beside Cynthia, it did not take long for me to confirm that Mike had done things to her he wasn't supposed to do. Her short nightgown was around her waist, and her panties were gone completely. When I brought my shaking fingers on her cunt, I had the liquid proof that Mike had fucked her. She was sticky and wet beyond belief.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.