The Groom's Son - Cover

The Groom's Son

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A supposedly perverted groom and his young son profoundly change the life of an upper-class family, for better or worse. Circa 1890.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Millicent Place

Susan helped Millicent into the clean bed. She had spent half an hour putting lotion on her as she stood by the bed.She still had a silly grin on her face from the mauling she had survived. Susan wasn't about to let her get a look at herself in the dressing mirror. The damage was minor but it was everywhere on her beautiful body. Better, she thought, if Millicent spent a couple of days in bed, then the blemishes would be gone. Finally she was done. She handed Millicent a sleeping pill and a glass of water. That should keep her out for quite a while, so she could rest.

Susan felt a great need to clean herself. She wasn't filthy, but letting herself go even for a few days was a lot more repugnant now than when she was younger and in the orphanage. There, all the girls at times went through dirty and clean phases as a form of rebellion against the system. The younger girls there were herded into the showers regularly and watched to make sure they did a good job cleaning themselves. When they were older, the nuns assumed that cleanliness was a habit. So they weren't watched anymore or herded to the showers.

On occasion during those years, in her dirty phases, she even went so far as to not wipe her butt for days at a time. Looking back later, it was dumb. But they were kids, and it was a protest of sorts.

Susan couldn't help recalling her involvement in last nights spectacle. Even though the men hadn't touched her, she sensed she was the cause of the extraordinary treatment meted out only to Millicent and not to Elizabeth or Jennifer. It couldn't have been my offensive smell, or could it? Then she remembers that orphan girl, Claresse.

She had only been there three months; such a minuscule period compared to Susan's time in the place. Claresse had been quite a bit bigger than her and very popular with the others. She had gone to good schools and had a normal life until her parents died. She claimed to have been intimate with boys. She proudly asserted that she was not a virgin. She was also a good storyteller from what Susan had heard with lots of stories about the normal outside world.

Susan wanted to hear her stories too and sought her out. Claresse always had a crowd of girls around her hanging on each word. But every time Susan got near the groups, Claresse always started acting funny and swallowed a lot, almost choking. Even though Susan was in one of her clean phases, the girl was clearly uncomfortable around her. It pissed her off. Susan had observed her at a distance and Claresse was completely calm and at ease around all of the other girls.

Susan's obvious rejection, combined with the girl's popularity, had caused a minor period of depression, resulting in another of her dirty phases. Worse, they had just been issued their weeks supply of panties; two. All of the girls wore the same dull grey dresses that came to just below the knee. And each girl, each week, lined up to drop her two dirty panties in the wash bin and then could take two clean, grey, small, medium or large panties. In a dirty phase, two pairs don't last long.

Well into that week, Susan had walked into a supply room and found Claresse alone, looking through towels. When she turned and saw who it was she almost panicked. There was real fear in her face and she as sniffing the air. Now she had really made Susan mad. She grabbed her, intent on finding out why she disliked her. The girl collapsed to the floor, sniffing, and swallowing convulsively.

She remembered getting madder and madder. She'd held the girls arms at her side and sat on her face. All the girl did was breath harder. Susan didn't know what was going on and sat there watching the girl's knees draw up towards her and then splay outward. In fascination, Susan had watched a wet spot appear on Claresse's panties and get larger.

Susan couldn't remember exactly when, but she had started pissing on the girl's face through her dirty panties. Claresse had then easily pulled her arms free and started caressing Susan's thighs while she made sucking sounds.

Confused by her own and Claresse's reaction, Susan had gotten up and looked down at the girl's face. It was wet but ecstatic. Susan had pulled off her own panties and dropped them on Claresse's face. Then remembering the panty exchange routine, she'd pulled off the girl's panties and slipped them on. By the time she got back to her sleeping hall they were at her knees. They were large size. A week later, Susan heard that a distant relative of Claresse's had arrived and took her out of the orphanage.

Why was she remembering this small incident? Everyone else had been repulsed by her smell and made it obvious; except Claresse. Was it something other than the dirt that she was smelling? Could it explain William and Mathew's strange behavior? It must be that she had a special smell that was erotic to certain people.

Since she had started her job as personal maid to Millicent, she had been delaying making a decision on her own future. Did she want to get married and have a husband and children? If she did, she and her husband would undoubtedly be poor. She certainly wasn't going to attract a rich man.

Her special smell would get her raped if she stayed here. Then her ability to attract any decent man would be greatly diminished. What if she opted for a husband and then decided she preferred women? Then this job with access to Millicent and perhaps even Elizabeth and Jennifer was precious.

Here she could live and work in near luxury compared to the outside. And, then there was the handsome man sleeping in the next room. He was dead out from his exhausting night. Would she enjoy being in his bed? Or his father's bed? She had certain seen them in heat.

She walked down the hall and opened the door to his room. He was on his back, naked in heavy sleep. If she cleaned up and perfumed herself, she could try seduction when he had rested a little longer. But, the cleaner she was the less her influence over him would be.

Only an unscrupulous woman would use her unclean body and odor to assure that he would be attracted to her. But it would guarantee success. She made her decision. She could enjoy working here for both of them. And, orphans have no sense of honor.

She dropped her clothing next to the bed and got in straddling his chest facing his feet. She heard him sniff then watched as his cock sprang to attention. She gripped it with both hands and held on.


Venerable Hall

After a weeks rest, Elizabeth invited Mathew and Millicent over for the noon meal the following Sunday. She also hinted that personal maids should also go to church with their mistresses and that they would be welcome also. Of course they would be eating in the kitchen instead of the dining room.

After the meal and a small drink was served in the sitting room, the men drifted off as usual. That was Elizabeth's opportunity to bring up the next small step towards her ultimate goal. She had all four women's complete attention.

"I've always believed that when the children of a close-knit family get married, they should bring their spouses back near home so that traditions can continue. I had no idea, of course, that my first husband would die and that I would re-marry. But the principle still holds. I think that William and I, along with Jennifer, Adam and Mathew constitute a close-knit family. Now that one of the children, Mathew, has married, I hope you will agree with me that he and you, Millicent, should stay close."

"So I propose that we use Sundays at Venerable Hall as our proper time and place. After church services, we can gather here for our noon meal. It will be our personal day to deepen our acquaintances and relationships with each other."

"Sunday is even the day when the cook goes home after the noon meal, leaving all of us on our own.The rest of the staff is always gone on Sundays."

Elizabeth looked around at the women to make sure they had not missed the importance of what she had said. They hadn't, they looked very alert.

"Personal maids, because of their close relationship with their mistresses, should be with us on Sundays. Their day off should be some other day. Because of last weeks special night, the two women I'm talking about, belong with us. They should be treated special, as extended family, on Sundays. Does everyone agree? Good. William and Jennifer are already in favor of everything I've said. Millicent, maybe you can help Mathew see the wisdom of getting together regularly." Emily and Susan were smiling and nodding happily about being included.

Later that day when Mathew and Millicent were preparing to leave, Millicent turned to Jennifer,

"The next time Mathew and William go on one of their trips, why don't you come over and spend the night?"

Elizabeth heard her daughter's audible intake of breath and glanced at her. Jennifer was suddenly very nervous and displaying obvious excitement. Her face was flushed.

"I-I'd love to, Millicent. Thank you for inviting me."

Elizabeth watched as they walked to the door. She felt like she had missed something. Jennifer came back into the room and watched Millicent and Mathew get into their coach from the window and then turned to her mother.

"I hope I'm not disappointing you. I've always been just a little curious about other women. Aren't you, Mother, just a little?"

Every time Elizabeth saw or thought of that damn Susan and her orphanage stories, it reminded her all over again. And, she could still taste her.

"No Dear, not at all."


Millicent Place

Jennifer's curiosity had gotten her into this. She thought that Millicent and her would just maybe swap a mouth kiss or two like they had done on the special night when they had over-drank. Then, if they felt especially daring, they could lick just a little down there to see what it tasted like. She had thought a beautiful girl like Millicent would be very sweet and gentle.

But those thoughts and assumptions had left more than an hour ago. Millicent had just thrust her arms up over her head for the second time tonight and was clamping them to keep her from averting her face. She couldn't turn away or anything. She really didn't like that look on her face either. Her eyes glittered too much. Millicent was as aggressive as Mathew had been at Bungalow 6 the only time he had done her. But her mother had been there, that time, to help her or distract him if things had gone terribly wrong. Like now, for instance. She was alone in the house with a mad woman.

When she had first come over to Millicent Place earlier this evening, she had been so excited that her legs felt weak. But she was determined to satisfy that mild little curiosity streak. Except for Emily and her own mother, who really didn't count, she had really never been alone with another woman or girl. At finishing school, there had been four girls to a room. She hadn't been ready to think about things like this, then.

Millicent had certainly started out being cordial and friendly, plying her with a couple of small glasses of brandy which she rarely had at home. They were both a little nervous, Jennifer could tell. But that was expected. They both knew they would do a little something tonight and it did put a certain tension in the air. So, the brandy had relaxed them both, a little. And, before she knew it they were upstairs to refresh themselves and put on their night clothes for bed.

But when she came back into the room in her best and sexiest bedroom attire, the lights were extremely dim and a nude Millicent was waiting for her. The woman just stood in front of her and pulled her gown off over her head. She watched as Millicent looked down at her panties and giggled. Next went the last protection she had. She had visualized this time as shy touching and cooing. This was beginning to resemble her worst nightmare; her being brutally raped and left for dead. Fortunately, she thought, only men are capable of rape.

Jennifer, when she tried to reconstruct the night, wouldn't be able to remember how she got onto the bed with Millicent straddling her hips. But she would never forget Millicent's hot, dripping pussy practically smashing her clitoris flat as she dragged her sharp finger nails up and down her body. Her body had vibrated with the sensations. That was when she had abruptly stopped, laid down on top of her and forced her arms up above her head like she was surrendering or something.

Then the not-so-gentle girl was kissing her. Not the shy kisses she had imagined. These were open-mouth french kisses that went on and on and on. She lost track of time. Her resistance, though persistent, had gradually weakened. Her mind was sinking into deepening darkness. She could barely breath with the girl's tongue in her mouth. Finally, she gave up fighting and joined in the deepest kissing she could imagine. Her body went completely limp as her mind soared to new heights of ecstasy. Her body became light and her senses sharpened. She could even feel the slow drips from Millicent's wetness mixing with her own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.