Perfect Day - Cover

Perfect Day

by NewDawn

Copyright© 2000 by NewDawn

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes a day of people watching can get mighty interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

It's a clear fall day. I'm sitting in Dow Gardens, watching the world go by. Doing nothing in particular. She sits down next to me and starts talking. Asks me about the weather, if I have been to the gardens before. I'm not paying much attention because I'm looking at her eyes.

Her eyes are amazing. Green pools. I could fall into them. I hear her say her name is Julie and ask me mine. I tell her and she asks me something else, but I'm gone again, this time watching her hands as they fly about while she talks. She looks at me and cocks her head to one side, questioning.

"You have beautiful hands," I say. "Are you a musician?"

She laughs, says, "no," and then delivers a classic line, "You come here often?"

It's my turn to laugh, and I tell her not as often as I like, and that I would come more often if I knew she'd be here. She just smiles, and shows me a row of perfect white teeth.

"What are your plans for the day?" she asks me, as if we've been old friends for years and are just catching up.

"Nothing," I say, "just sitting here watching people."

"Well," she counters, "are you hungry? I'm starving, I don't live too far from here, and I hate to eat alone. What do you say?"

"I say you just met me. How do you know I'm not some weirdo?" I stare at her, trying to see if she is in any way unnerved by my blunt question.

"I come here all the time," she replies, "and if you were a weirdo, you would have either gotten up and moved away or tried to talk me a line by now." It was a good observation. I've never admitted to being much for conversation with women I've just met. It is a habit of mine to clam up. I am busy analyzing this in my head when I hear her say, "So, whadda ya say, lunch on me?"

"Sure, why not?" I answer. She is already pulling my sleeve and leading me down the path. "This way, then," she directs.

Following her down the winding path to the parking area, I get to watch her walk just ahead of me. I guess maybe she's 5'6". Her hair bobs along at her shoulders; fine and caught between blonde and brown colors depending on the way the sun hits it. She has a cute little butt, I notice, and feel the rest of my body thinking so too. Good legs. I realize too late that she's stopped in front of a parked vehicle and I slam right into her. The body contact is unexpected and sort of painful. Seems my body is getting ahead of itself. I stammer an apology, hoping the contact was short enough she didn't notice the effect she'd already had on me.

She just smiles, giggles, and says, "well, here we are! Hop on in!"

We're standing in front of a Ford F150 4x4 painted cherry red. Oversized tires, extended cab, the whole 9 yards. Being smart, I ask, "Dad's truck?" and grin.

She looks at me from the driver's side door, barely able to see over the vast hood, and says, "No, Dad's a wimp. He drives a Volvo. This baby is MINE!"

I'm standing there with my hand on the door handle, dumbfounded, when I hear the engine start up. A Diesel! She revs the engine once to force me out of my stupor, and I climb in.

"You okay with this?" she asks. "Hate to think I was takin you against your will."

"No, no, everything's just fine," I say, still trying to understand my luck. Unbelievable. Totally unbelievable. As we pull away, I realize that I've just left my new Ford Mustang unattended in the parking lot, and I don't even care.

She carries the conversation the whole way to her house. I try to pay attention to where we are going, but I can't take my eyes off of her. The sound of her voice drives me crazy in unexpected ways, and I throw my coat over my lap so that I'm not quite so obvious. It's the first time in a long time that I can remember ever wishing I'd worn underwear to keep things in a little more control. I realize I'm obsessed with wanting to kiss the hollow of her neck, to taste the salt on her skin, to know what her lips are like. Before I think about what I'm doing, I reach out and brush a wisp of hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

She stops talking immediately and I think I've probably blown it in a big way. She looks at me, eyes big and wide, and simply says, "thank you, that's so sweet of you!"

"No problem," I mutter self-consciously, and look away. The reason she's stopped talking is that we are in a driveway, and she's parking the truck. We sit there frozen, looking at each other. Neither of us says a word for what feels like hours.

To break the silence, she says, "Well, let's go see what we can find to eat."

We get out of the truck in front of a little cape style house. A big lab comes bounding around the side yard right up to her. It jumps up and puts its big paws on either shoulder and licks Julie's face from chin to forehead. She squeals like a kid, hugs the dog, then gently puts the paws back on the ground.

"Okay, Hamlet," she teases. "I'm still your girl, no need to get jealous yet!"

"Your dog's name is Hamlet?" I ask. (I LOVE Shakespeare and I'm beginning to think this day just couldn't BE any better.)

"Yup," she replies. "It's my favorite play."

I think I've died and gone to heaven. I turn away and pinch myself just to make sure I'm not just dreaming it all up. The self-inflicted pain makes my eyes water. When I clear my eyes, I say, "mine too," and she opens her front door and shows me inside.

The house is cozy. Corny, but that's how it is. I can tell right away it's HER house, not anyone else's, like her Mom or Dad's. I stand in the middle of the room taking it in, admiring her casual, athletic style.

"Wow, nice place," I say. "Is it yours?" I just have to ask even though I know the answer.

"Sure is!" she replies. Two years of hard work saving up for it and

another two years makin it mine! I don't EVER want to move!" She is obviously proud of her accomplishments. Mentally I calculate her age again. She doesn't look old enough for a two-year home buying plan, let alone another two years of fixing it up.

All of a sudden, I get a mental picture of her pounding nails wearing nothing but a tool belt and I feel myself start to blush. To cover for myself, I jokingly ask, "Did you start saving when you were fourteen?" The minute the words are out, I regret them. Something flashes in her eyes, then passes as quickly as it comes.

"No, and I'll take that as an attempt as a compliment," she says, "that I look so young. But geez, at least give me credit for being legal!"

I feel bad that I put my foot in my mouth, so I cross the room, take her hand and kiss it like a knight. I do my best imitation of gallantry and say, "Me thinks she is too beautiful to be much more than a budding spring flower, and she is far too wise to be an ordinary mortal." I get down on one knee and look at floor as if looking for forgiveness.

"You're a goof!" she says and she thwacks me playfully on the back of the head. She wheels around and heads off in the direction of her kitchen.

I follow her there, slowly taking in the whole place, looking for signs of other guys having been around, trying to figure out what she does for a living. The house gives away no clues. At the end of the short hall she's disappeared down I arrive in a tiny kitchen. The pots hanging from a rack over the stove are shiny copper. There is a tall table like you'd find in a bar and two stools crammed in a corner. A small vase holds some fresh flowers. I park myself on one of the stools and watch her as she opens and closes cabinets.

"Hmm," she says, "not much here!" She crosses to the fridge and opens that, letting the light illuminate her face in profile. She really is beautiful. "I may be reduced to hamburger helper," she says. "I don't cook much, and I seldom have company."

"It's okay," I say, transfixed. "I am QUITE familiar with hamburger helper! It wouldn't happen to be cheesy hashbrown would it?" She starts to laugh, a big laugh from her gut. I don't get it at first, but then I realize that she's opened the cupboard again to reveal that it is the ONLY flavor she has, and she has 3 boxes of it.

"Don't tell me it's your favorite? I will die laughing!" she manages between laughs. I look at the floor and act sheepish. When I look up again, I'm smiling wide, because it IS my favorite of all time.

"Believe me, I've tried 'em all, and this wins hands down," I say. "Let's get cookin!"

Unexpectedly, she crosses the room, throws her arms around my neck and hugs me in a big bear hug.

"I knew I'd like you the minute I saw you!" she declares. She crosses back to the stove before I can react, before I can even hug back, and I sit there, smiling, dumbfounded. She busies herself getting things out of the cupboard and fridge, handily laying them out. On the last trip to the fridge, she pulls out two beers, twists off the tops and hands one to me.

"Cheers!" she exclaims. "Here's to hamburger helper; I need all the help I can get!" We clink bottles together, and I watch her take a big swig from hers. I've never seen a woman drink from a bottle with such flare. I'm impressed.

There is a whining and pawing sound coming from a door at the side of the kitchen.

"Hamlet, go lie down!" Julie calls through the door. The scratching stops but the whining continues. "He gets so protective of new people," she says while stirring. She has her back to me, and I'm mesmerized by the way her muscles in her back flex as she stirs.

I cross the room to stand behind her, the heat from the stove coming up in my face as I lean over her shoulder. My chest presses slightly against her back, but I try to keep a safe distance between the rest of our bodies.

"Taste test?" she asks me. Our faces are inches apart as she brings the spoon up toward my mouth, holding her other hand under it to catch any drips. I open my mouth and she spoon-feeds me the meat and sauce, and the air is charged electric. I'd no idea that food could be so erotic, but at that moment it's all I can do not to grab hold of her and press her up against the counter and kiss her deeply.

The loud thumping on the door begins again and breaks the mood.

"I'll get him," I say. "I really don't mind if he's in here if you don't."

"Well, okay," she replies, "but don't say I didn't warn you!" I open the door and Hamlet bounds in, nearly knocking me over. He runs circles around me, tail wagging and thumping into both Julie and I in the small space. Eventually he slows down, and I begin petting his head. I go back to the stool, and he dutifully follows and sits at my feet.

"Hmmm" Julie mutters. "He never does that." She goes to the cupboard and gets out plates and glasses and silverware. "You set up, I'll serve." I take the dishes from her and set our places at the little table.

After she has dished us out generous amounts, she asks, "Would you rather eat in the livingroom? I think there's probably a good game on this afternoon." I'm speechless. A woman that actually wants to eat in front of the hockey game!

My mental summary is now going over everything I know about her so far, and I am realizing that she has got to be about as close to perfect as any woman I've ever met. We proceed to the couch, dog following behind. I sit down next to her, but not too close. When she puts her feet up on the coffee table, I take that as a cue and do the same.

Hamlet takes up the other third of the couch, looking on as if waiting for any stray morsels. Julie gives him "the look," and he puts his head down and looks the other way.

"He usually gets whatever I don't eat," she says. Later, when we're done, we put down our plates and he licks them clean.

We watch the game for awhile without talking, that is, except to the players. She is just as vocal as I am, and she seems to know a lot about the game, which I find REALLY sexy. In between periods we channel surf and eventually we land on the movie, "City of Angels". The lunch and the comfort of her couch, and being sandwiched between her and Hamlet, makes me feel sleepy.

"This is a good movie," I say. "Have you ever seen it?"

She nods. "Yeah, I really like it. Especially that he is willing to give up life as he knows it for one chance at happiness with this woman." I look over and think I see the beginning of tears in her eyes.

"Let's watch it then," I say, trying to show her my 'sensitive side'. The movie goes on, and although I'm really enjoying it, I feel myself starting to fall asleep, which is not good. She, however, doesn't seem to mind, because I suddenly find a hand behind my neck and she is pulling my head toward her shoulder. She takes her legs and swings them around and stretches them out in front of me, semi curled.

I'm behind her mostly, and don't have any place to put my arm except to drape it across her. I do that, and she doesn't seem to mind, rather, she curls her back against my chest and says, "this better?"

"Much," is all I can think of to say.

Hamlet lifts his head and whines a tiny, jealous whine. Julie rubs his head with her foot and he puts his head back down to rest.

We watch the movie in companionable silence, like two old lovers who have been doing this for years. I play with the ends of her hair as it hangs across her shoulder. I put my head against her ear, and we lie like that for a long time. I start rubbing my hand on her arm, drawing tiny little circles at first, and then expanding my range to include her ribcage and eventually her stomach. I love every part of her that I touch.

Her sweater stops short of the top of her jeans, and I trace the area of flesh around her bellybutton with my finger. Pretty soon, my hand starts it's way up underneath, inching higher. I look down to see her nipples standing out hard against the thin material. She doesn't look my way at all; keeps intently focused on the movie. My hand moves up until I can completely cup one breast. She moans softly, but doesn't move or look in my direction. I caress the nipple between my thumb and finger and she squirms against me, pressing her hips against mine. I brush the area of her neck just below her ear with my lips. I can smell the faint hint of jasmine on her skin and it arouses me further. Already I am sure she must be able to feel my interest against her hips.

One of her hands comes up under her sweater toward mine and I think that she is going to push me away and that I have gone to far and she wants me to stop. Instead, her hand covers mine and begins to push it down lower, toward her hips.

She is thin, and there is a gap between the top of her jeans and her hip bones, and she easily slides my hand inside the waistband of her pants. I can feel the edge of her tiny satin panties, and I run my fingers along it from one side to the other. Slowly I inch downward on the outside of them, enjoying the smooth feel. When my hand reaches the "v" where her legs meet, she parts them enough to let my hand go between them, to her most sensitive spot. Here, the heat is intense and even through the panties I can feel she is wet. This surprises and excites me! My fingers gently play with the soft skin on her inner thighs, returning to flicker over her very aroused lips. I hear her moaning again, and I see that she has turned her head enough so that I can kiss her.

Without moving my hand, I touch my lips to hers. They are soft and warm and wet, and very compliant. As my fingers tease her, my tongue teases her lips and she responds by flicking her tongue back at me. I bring my hand back to the edge of her panties and stick one finger under the elastic, testing. There is no resistance, so I proceed. My hand reaches deep inside the panties, expecting to find the usual feminine curls, but instead, I find completely silky smooth skin all the way to her wet spot. She is bald there! I've never known a woman who shaved herself completely; and Julie doesn't even have razor stubble. I cannot begin to tell you how absolutely turned on this makes me! I run my hand up and down the area a few times, exploring. My fingers seek and open her lips and I slide one finger inside her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.