Laura's Next Step - Cover

Laura's Next Step

by Laura Wood

Copyright© 2000 by Laura Wood

Erotica Sex Story: After Laura learns about sex from the family dog, her next step is a young boy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   .

Summer, that glorious time of year in the Australian bush. Laura looked forward to these times when she could escape from everyday duties and explore the surrounding countryside at her leisure. For the next week she would be joined by her younger cousin Tim who enjoyed the bush as much she did. Tim at 14 was just on a year younger than Laura. They had not seen each other for nearly two years now but their friendship picked up immediately from where in left off.

Having a companion again to share her discoveries lifted Laura who had been quite distressed when her faithful (very) dog Tom injured his spine and was not now as mobile. The days of sexual exploration with Tom were times that she would never forget.

On the morning after Tim's arrival they set off for the day armed with food, drink and some fishing gear. They spent hours checking out old places of interest and eventually found themselves at a large pool intending to fish. The day was very hot and after all the walking all Tim wanted was to cool off. "Laura, why didn't you tell me to bring some swimming gear?" Laura laughed and said "Tim, for years we swam naked here, why the need for costumes?" Tim looked embarrassed and explained that Laura had sorta "Growed up a bit since we was kids" "You mean that since I got boobs things have changed" said Laura. "Look I don't mind a bit Laura I just thought you might be a bit more modest than in the old days!" "Well up your arse Timmy," Said Laura with a grin "I don't care if you don't". With that Laura stood up and quickly removed her T-shirt and shorts. Tom could not believe the sight in front of him. Laura had grown up. Tom started to undress figuring that Laura was intending to swim in her underwear, which suited Tim fine. He was developing a little boner and he thought that the cold water and his undies would conceal it.

He looked up at Laura and his heart nearly stopped as she unhooked her bra and slid her undies to her ankle in the one clean movement. Tim watched as she stepped into the pool then dived under. Laura broke the surface screaming " Its fucking freezing Timmy, come on in" Tim's cock was rock hard now and Laura was standing in the middle of the pool watching him. Tim was not sure what Laura's reaction would be when he removed his undies. He need not have worried as he followed his cock towards the water. "Nice to see you are not gay Tim" Said Laura with a grin. The water was cold and Tim's bone softened a bit. The played and wrestled like old times with lots of accidental touching. Soon Laura suggested that they have some lunch.

Tim was amazed when Laura announced as she scooped up their gear "Follow me Timmy, I know a nice cool shady spot close to here that will be great for lunch". She did not stop to dress and picked her way through the trees. Once again Tim's cock began to swell as he followed her. "This is my favourite place at the moment Tim, it's very secretive and only Tom and me know of it" Laura smiled to herself remembering the way Tom acted when he sensed they were heading to their den. To Tom it was another chance to have his balls drained. They arrived at a place where an enormous tree had fallen but its roots had remained in the ground keeping the head alive. Laura pushed a few branches aside and invited Tim to enter. He was amazed to find a cave formed by the fallen branches. On the ground was an old blanket where Laura placed their clothing and food. " Well I can that you are excited to be here Timmy, what do you think?" Tim gave up worrying about the state of his cock and replied "This is heaven" Tim was talking about the slightly covered bush between Laura's legs and not the greenery. It was the first time he had seen a real cunt and Laura did little to hide it. Laura fussed around setting up their lunch and drinks and Tim's eyes watched in awe as her little boobs bounced around. "How did you find this place Laura?" said Tim searching for ways to take his mind from the naked body in front of him. "Actually my dog Tom found it about 6 months ago, I followed him after a rabbit and here it is, our secret den. On hot days I used to undress in here and relax in the nude. It's great to share it with somebody else" As Laura spoke Tom watched her sitting against a log with her arms resting on her bent knees. Her legs were apart and Tim studied every detail of her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.