The New Life of Gerald Dancy - Cover

The New Life of Gerald Dancy

by Varangian

Copyright© 2000 by Varangian

Erotica Sex Story: Rescuing odd little creatures with their tails stuck in rat traps, especially ones wearing red doublets, can fantastically change your life - as perceived by teenage girls at the mall and even your cleaning lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The taxi eased to the curb and stopped in front of a neat and tasteful cottage against which a variety of bushes and shrubs, some of them in flower, snuggled protectively. An old fashioned white picket fence extended along the sidewalk, enhancing the intimacy. The small house sat on the deep, wooded lot perhaps fifty yards from the street. It was a neighborhood of impressive, wealthy homes, but none so charming as that belonging to Gerald Dancy, who eased himself slowly from the cab's back seat.

He had once been a larger man, an athlete who had somehow shriveled over time, but now, free from the vehicle, he stood on the sidewalk stooped and frail. He still dressed meticulously, albeit in the style of an earlier generation. The vest that matched his gray suit was perhaps too much for the warm spring morning, although he did not appear to be uncomfortable. He breathed deeply of the lilac scent that wafted from his property, enjoying the small pleasure, one of the few that remained to him. Gerald Dancy was ninety-three years old.

He had instructed the driver not to pull into the driveway, because he relished passing through the screeching gate and walking up the path of his front yard. The small exercise was an affirmation of his independence and his continuing physical health, however carefully he needed to place one foot in front of the other. When he reached the porch, he was obliged to rest for a moment on an iron lawn chair to recapture some strength before ascending the stairs to the door of his house. He felt a bit woozy.

"Help me!" called a small, tinny voice, startling the old man.

He looked quickly around, but could see no one.

"Help me," the voice cried again, seeming to come from beneath the azaleas.

Dancy struggled to his feet and peered cautiously into the bushes beside the front steps. He gasped. His heart missed a beat, when he discovered a creature with its long tail caught in a rat trap. It was not two feet in height, very short for a beast that was clad in green satin pantaloons, a red doublet over a white shirt and long, curved slippers with bells on their toes.

"You! Old man! Get me out of this," the gnome demanded imperiously, pulling vainly at the heavy trap that held its tail. Dancy leaned into the bushes and released the trap, freeing the strange thing that reeked of spice.

"Much obliged," it said as it hurried out onto the lawn.

Dancy peered down at the creature from a stooped position, his mouth agape in stupefaction.

"What are you?" he asked hesitantly.

"That's not very polite of you, mister," the small thing retorted angrily. "I'm a who, not a what."

Dancy collapsed into the lawn chair as the gnome glared up at him, its arms akimbo.

"Well then," the man said after catching his breath, "who are you?"

"My name is Rumpelstiltskin," the gnome replied with an arrogant sneer.

"That's preposterous! That's a name from a fairy tale."

"It's common enough where I come from, and besides I 'am' a fairy."

"Just where do you live?" Dancy asked, curiosity overcoming his shock.

"Not around here, thank God," was the reply. "One of your dogs chased me into the bushes. It wanted to eat me."

"I don't have a dog, Rum..."

"Call me Rump, if you like. The dog was nevertheless on your property. There aren't any dogs where I live, of course. We hunted them down centuries ago."

"How did you get here?" Dancy asked politely, although he realized that he was beset by a senescent fantasy.

"I fell off the broom," Rump scowled. "Just my luck."

"Well, you don't seem to be injured. That's something."

"Perhaps so, mister. But I can't stay out here in the wild. I need shelter. If you don't have a cat, I could stay in your house until my friends rescue me."

"Yes, of course. I'd be delighted. I don't often have visitors."

"I'm not at all surprised about that, old man. You look pathetic. Humans whither so quickly. Look at me. You wouldn't think I was a day over three hundred."

"No, not at all. Perhaps even younger than that," Dancy replied with a broad grin, knowing for a certainty that he was delirious and on the verge of an easy death.

"Could we go inside?" Rump asked, looking about apprehensively. "It's savage out here."

"Why, yes, of course. Would you like me to carry you up the stairs?"

"I suppose," Rump grunted in resignation, "but don't cuddle me."

Dancy leaned down and pulled the small creature into his arms, cuddling it despite its wriggling protests. It was like holding a baby, although Rump's pinched, rat like face was not at all human.

"Put me down!" it demanded indignantly after they entered the house.

Dancy obliged the creature, delighted by the fantasy, obviously his last. Rump, now free on the living room floor, shook his body like a wet dog.

"I didn't enjoy that, old man. And besides you smell sour."

"Perhaps I should take a bath."

"That won't help. All you humans stink. I'm hungry. You wouldn't possibly have any mint soup?"

"Sorry, Rump. I'm all out of that," Dancy answered gaily, enjoying his death, hoping it would linger a while longer.

"What's your name, old man? I owe you, and my law says that I have to perform a ritual."

"I'm Gerald Dancy," the man replied as he lounged blissfully on his couch.

"Gerry. I know that name. A lot of Irish wee folk have it."

"Are they some of your people?"

"You needn't insult me, Gerry! They're worse than humans."

"Rump, you said you owe me by your law," the man mumbled, falling half to sleep.

"Yeah. I owe you a wish for saving me," the gnome replied with a certain distaste.

"You will give me a wish?"

"Yes, of course man. Are you deaf? What do you most want?"

"I would like to be eighteen years old again, Rump, if you want to know the truth. I'm alone. Everyone has died on me, even my children. I want to die and become eighteen again."

"I can't give you death, Gerry, but eighteen is easy."

Rump stretched to reach Dancy, who now lay unconscious on the sofa. He bit the man's thumb viciously as his beady eyes glowed red.


The living room was utterly dark, when Dancy awoke on the couch, and he wondered how he could possibly have slept through the entire day. He struggled to remember curious things that nagged his mind, something about a gnome. But that mental effort was quickly pushed aside with the astounding realization that his cock was hard. Not only that, it also wanted attention, an orgasm! Dancy had not had one of those in perhaps twenty-five years. He sat up on the couch, and again he was amazed that he managed it so easily, so effortlessly. His lungs were also clear; he was not wheezing. He felt fresh and strong. He jumped up in a panic and stumbled to the bathroom where he switched on the light and stared into the mirror.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed loudly, because looking back at him from the mirror was the image of a young man, one scarcely older than a boy. It looked familiar, Dancy thought. It resembled the boy he had once been seventy-five years in the past.

"Why am I hallucinating like this?" He said aloud to himself. But it seems to be so real, he thought, like one of those dreams where you can just lean down and suck your own cock. He stared at the toilet waiting to awaken, but he remained as if he were already awake.

The gnome! The gnome has placed me in some kind of trance, Dancy concluded, smiling broadly at having solved the mystery. How long will it last? he wondered. How "real" is it? With a joyous grin he resolved to learn

He tore at his clothes furiously, feeling himself to be in a race to undress, and when he finally shed his undershorts and they fell to his ankles, he stood naked with his cock at proud attention. It throbbed in anticipation of some special handling. Dancy grasped the meat almost lovingly, feeling its exquisite texture in his hand, feeling his hand on it. He began to pull on it with his fist, gently at first but with a growing urgency when a tingle informed him that trance or no he was about to shoot. He felt the rising semen pass the point of no return and suddenly erupt from the swollen head of his cock. He screamed aloud in youthful jubilation and watched in amazement as he spewed thick, white globs on to the bathroom floor. There was so much of it! And the pleasure! He could not truly remember when it had last felt that good, so absolutely fulfilling.


Dancy stood naked in front of the large mirror in the hallway near the light switch. God, he was blond, he noted, admiring his youthful body that was virtually hairless except for his head and pubic bush, which was also golden. He was sleek like a swimmer. There was still a hint of prettiness in his handsome face, the cheeks of which had yet to need a razor. He played with his cock until it again became stiff. It was of ordinary size, but he could not imagine wanting a different one.

"Time to go out and visit the world," he announced to the reflected image, then turned to enter his bedroom. He rummaged in closets and boxes for clothes appropriate to someone his age. He found what he needed: loafers, slacks, a long sleeve blue shirt, a beige windbreaker. He dressed and returned to the mirror to examine his appearance, and he smiled in approval. Before leaving the house he retrieved some twenties from a small safe that held a tidy stash of money.

Young Dancy whistled as he strode down the sidewalk toward a mall three blocks away where teenagers congregated in the evening. It was not yet ten o'clock on a Friday. He thought about buying a car the next day. Indeed he resolved to undertake a whole series of things necessary for his new existence, not the least of which was the transfer of money and property from the old Dancy to the new. He would need new ID. He felt confident; he had once been a crafty lawyer. He intended to behave as though his new life would endure. Every second as a young man was to him something precious, a moment to savor. He could not know how much time he had, but that is the case with all mortals.


The mall's food court, located near the multi-screen cinema, was crowded with young people. Every table was taken and small groups gathered around the walls of the place. Most of the youngsters appeared to be in their mid to late teens, and Dancy was delighted at the beauty of so many of the girls and a few of the boys. He was one of them, now. He was their peer and could vie for their sexual attentions as he had never done in his old life. He had been a virgin when he married his first wife, and he had no other woman but her except for his second wife. Only two females in a long lifetime, and neither was as young as these now available to him. He almost shivered in anticipation.

"Hi," a female voice sounded in his left ear.

Dancy turned to see a couple of girls standing close by. One, perhaps seventeen years old, was almost as tall as he. She was a well filled out blond girl with a pretty face that had probably been kissed many times. The other one was younger and stood a head shorter than her companion. She had dark brown hair and a pale face that was a bit mousy in a cute way.

"I haven't seen you here before," the tall one said with a smile.

"I'm from out of town," Dancy smiled in return.

"I'm Stacey," the blond stated and offered her hand. "And this is my cousin Nancy."

"My name is Gerald Dancy," he replied and shook their hands in turn. "People call me Dancy."

"And here comes George," Stacey announced and tilted her head in the direction of a young man who approached with three paper cups of Coke.

George was a tall, dark haired guy in need of a shave. Stacey made the introductions.

"Would you like to hang out with us, Dancy?" George asked affably.

"Yes, of course. I don't know anyone here," Dancy replied with a slight wave of his hand at the throng of young persons.

"Nancy is also alone tonight," Stacey said slyly.

The four of them stood and tried to chat, but they needed to raise their voices because of the din around them. Dancy learned that George was a freshman at the local university. Stacey was finishing the eleventh grade, and Nancy the eighth.

"I'm fourteen," the latter hastened to state.

Dancy smiled at her, evidently his date for the evening. "I'm seventeen," he said. "I finished high school last year, and I haven't yet decided about college."

Actually Dancy did not have any idea how old he was. He could pass for sixteen, but no more than eighteen. Yet he had the memories of a ninety three year old man.

"You must be smart," Nancy replied with some awe in her voice.

"Hey, Dancy," George interrupted. "It's really noisy in here. Do you want to take a drive?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

They quickly walked from the structure and into the large parking lot. The air of the cool spring evening was very refreshing after the closeness and odors of the food court. George and Stacey, holding hands, proceeded some yards ahead of the other two.

"They want you along to keep me company," Nancy whispered. "I hope you don't mind. They can't make out with me sitting alone in the back seat."

Dancy could only infer that the girl was offering herself for some back seat petting, but he couldn't be absolutely certain. He took hold of her hand and she squeezed back with a shy smile.

They all stopped next to a four-door sedan, a new Ford Taurus.

"It's my dad's car," George explained as he fumbled for the keys. "I live at home."

"When we want to neck," Stacey boldly announced, "we usually drive out to the gravel pit."

"Sure," Dancy replied, "but if you like you could come over to my grandfather's house. He's out of town."

"Really?" George enthused. "That's great!"

Stacey did not appear to be as eager, but she shrugged her shoulders and got into the car. Nancy and Dancy occupied the rear seat. The vehicle drove off with a blare of music coming from the radio.

"Stacey doesn't want to go all the way," Nancy whispered in Dancy's ear. "She'd rather make out at the gravel pit with us in the back seat."

Dancy was surprised the girl would confide in him about that subject, because she didn't know him. He supposed she was hinting that the four of them should stay in sight of one another at the house. He put his arm around the girl, who snuggled to him readily.

"This is really nice, Dancy," Stacey gushed as George drove up the long driveway. "It's so secluded yet we're in the middle of the city."

"Yes, my grandfather has over two acres, mostly wooded. He's lived here for decades, but he says he doesn't know any of his neighbors."

They got out of the car and went into the elegant, small house, which had two bedrooms, two baths, a study, an eat-in kitchen and a large living room with several couches. George pulled Stacey down with him onto one of them where they immediately embraced and kissed.

"Could you lower the lights, Dancy?" Stacey asked after less than a minute.

Dancy stood next to a couch beside Nancy who seemed to tremble in nervousness. He went to a bedroom, turned on a light and partially closed the door. He then shut off the lights in the living room, which became agreeably dim.

"Do you want to sit with me, Nancy?" Dancy asked in a low voice, taking hold of the girl's hand.

He could barely make out her face in the gloom, but he could see her nod affirmatively. They sat down slowly together, and Dancy took the willing girl into his arms. A sudden squeal from across the room caused the girl to giggle and relax. Dancy palmed her cheek, and she raised her face to him, inviting a kiss. It was not a perfect kiss, but to him, so recently a very old man, it was exquisite. It was the first of many. Eventually their tongues became engaged. All the while he fondled her bare upper arm which was full but not heavy, slender but not skinny. She was not a small girl, just a bit short. They heard groans from across the room that were not caused by just kissing, which were soon followed by a gasp and a brief shriek. Nancy shivered in Dancy's arms, and her next kiss was especially passionate. He dared to touch a breast with his finger tips, and when she did not protest he palmed it. It scarcely filled his hand, yet it was well formed and soft. Nancy did not wear a bra. When he sought to unbutton her blouse, she stayed his hand for a moment, but then allowed him to continue.

"Oh, god!" Stacey called out in the dark

With her blouse pulled aside, Dancy had full access to Nancy's modest tits, and he proceeded to explore them with his mouth. He shuddered in excitement. He placed a hand on her thigh and felt the softness beneath her jeans. She pushed his hand away at first, but very soon, during an intense kiss, she allowed him to touch her groin. He masturbated her through the fabric. The girl surrendered fully to the pleasure, groaned and then, before long, cried out loudly in orgasm.

"Are you all right, Nan?" Stacey called.

"Yes," the girl answered weakly.

She became quiet and comfortable in Dancy's arms, snuggling to him. They listened to a growing, hushed commotion from across the dark room.

"Stop," Stacey hissed. "We can't get naked."

"It's too dark for them to see us," George whispered heavily.

There followed an audible rustling.

Nancy let Dancy take off her blouse and undo her jeans She resisted, when he tried to pull them down, but she soon lifted her butt. The panties followed. Dancy was quickly naked also, reclining with the girl on the spacious couch. He wanted to fuck, desperately so. The girl was beneath him. They squirmed together.

"Oh Christ, oh my god," Stacey yelled aloud and then screeched for a few seconds. "Stop please," she soon begged. "I'm too sensitive there now."

Nancy opened her legs for the boy atop her.

"I'm on the pill," she whispered and scooted her butt forward.

Dancy gasped in excitement when he felt the girl guide his rigid cock to her opening. He entered easily. To his surprise he learned that she was not a virgin. The feel of his cock inside her warm tightness almost drove him wild. They set up a rhythm, and Nancy soon revealed herself to be highly orgasmic and a screamer. She experienced a string of climaxes accompanied by loud wails before Dancy lost it and roared out his pleasure.

"Please don't, please George, don't put it in." they heard in the afterglow of their ecstasy.

"Oow!" Stacey cried in pain. "Please take it out. It hurts awfully."

Male grunts were audible.

"George, hurry, finish up. You're killing me."

George yelled aloud without inhibition, and then the dark room was completely quiet.


"Let's go into the bedroom," Dancy whispered to the girl.

She was agreeable and he helped her to her feet.

"I'm leaking," she giggled as he led her by the hand to the spare bedroom, the one without a light on.

Dancy closed the door behind them, went to the attached bathroom and turned on its light. He could then see her dimly but well enough. Her naked body exuded youth, and it was in perfect proportion. Her pubic bush was not fully grown and he could see her labia.

"Are you certain you're fourteen?" he asked as he came toward her.

"Since yesterday," she giggled in response.

They embraced in the middle of the room. Dancy rested his chin atop her short cropped hair. He was in heaven.

"Do you want to take a shower with me," he purred, and she nodded her head against his shoulder.

In the crowded shower stall he washed the lovely girl, exploring her exquisite body with his hands and mouth. He wanted to have her again, this time more slowly and in the comfort of a bed.

They were not entirely dry when they climbed upon it. She cuddled to him.

"I'm sure you noticed I wasn't a virgin," she said dreamily as she played with his half erect cock.

"That's not important," he replied, thrilling to the feel of her naked body in his arms.

"I suppose not. I did it twice before a couple of months ago. The first time hurt and so did the second. He was a boy from school. We did it both times on a Saturday in his basement."

"Did I hurt you tonight?" Dancy asked curiously.

"No, silly!" You're the first boy who has ever given me pleasure. You knew how to do it even with my jeans on. It was awesome."

"I liked it better with your jeans off," Dancy murmured as he nibbled on her neck.

"Me too! I thought I was going crazy."

Dancy raised himself onto an elbow to view the naked loveliness beside him.

"I could eat you up," he gasped.

"Stacey has told me about that," she replied with a shy look.

He needed no further invitation. Nancy raised her knees and spread her slender thighs as he positioned his head between them. Dancy had never eaten out a woman before. His two wives had been old fashioned about that. But this was a lovely, fresh girl, not a woman. He pressed a cheek against the softness of an inner thigh and just gazed at the banquet before him. He fell upon it greedily. It was almost like a dream, an old man's dream. Her loud noises gave him instruction, where and how to pleasure her. Her body convulsed finally with a scream and she pushed his head away. He was quickly atop her and into her. The sheer joy of it was overwhelming. Her contorted face remained lovely. Her digging nails did not wound him. Her eyes and mouth opened widely as he pushed her closer and closer to ecstasy. He prayed it would be soon, because he was about to lose it. They screamed together in orgasm. Nancy was not entirely finished, and managed to gain another, smaller pleasure from Dancy softening cock. He supported himself on outstretched arms above her and looked into the girl's magic face. She smiled wanly at him.

"Nan, we have to go," Stacey said softly from the open doorway.

Dancy looked quickly over at her. She was fully dressed. George hovered behind her, looking into the room at the naked couple.

"Give me a minute," Nancy replied with annoyance.

The door closed. Dancy lay on his back next to the girl, his hand at her moist groin.

"I don't know you, Dancy. You just came along, when I was in the mood. I'd like to do it again, but you know, I'm not in love with you."

"You like to fuck, don't you?"

"Yeah. Especially after tonight. Are you going to be in town long?"

"It's open-ended with me. Perhaps we can do it again."

"I'd like that, Dancy, but I have to go now. Stacey must be in a foul mood because of what George did to her. I'll call you next

week."

Nancy got up from the bed and walked naked into the living room where her clothes were strewn on the floor. Dancy went to the doorway and watched her dress as George ogled the girl. Stacey looked at the naked boy, at his body and seemed to nod her head.

When the three had left Dancy sprawled on the bed and hooted in jubilation. Were most girls so easy, he wondered, or had he just gotten very lucky? Whatever, how improbable it might have been, he had actually scored with a genuine Lolita. There was no end to it, he was convinced. He didn't want marriage, nor education or a career. He had already done that. He just wanted to fuck pretty girls until oblivion. He nodded off thinking of Stacey. After she heals, he thought at the edge of sleep, she would probably be a great fuck.


Dancy awoke early the next morning to find a gnome perched on his tummy. The sight of it so startled him that he rose too quickly and the creature fell off the bed and bounced on the floor.

"Christ! Can't you be more careful?" the rat faced thing cried out indignantly.

"Rump?" Dancy inquired, peering over the edge of the bed.

"I'm obviously not Rump, you racist bigot. Do we all look the same to you? I'm Rachel," it explained and stood upright.

"OK, Rachel. What are you doing here?"

"I have some bad news for you, kiddo. Rump went over budget with you and the boss is really pissed. It's give back time."

"Give back what?" Dancy cried angrily and sat abruptly on the edge of the bed, Rachel standing below him.

"You have a nice looking thingy there, fella," the gnome opined, touching Dancy's limp penis with a wand. "Not too large, but I'm sure it serves you well."

"What does this have to do with my cock?" Dancy demanded.

"It's too young," the gnome sneered. "You're too young. Rump gave you forty more years than is fair by our standards. You only freed him from a rat trap, for Christ's sake!"

"He was about to be eaten by dogs!" Dancy protested.

"What is this?" the rat face cocked its head slightly. "You think you can negotiate with the boss? Think again!"

"Well, you tell your boss I'm giving back nothing."

"You'd better cooperate, guy, or we'll have your sorry ass in the slammer. You fucked an underage girl silly last night. I have it all on tape."

"She wasn't underage! I'm sixteen and she is fourteen. There's just a slight delinquency involved here."

"My film shows a ninety year old geezer wheezing on top of an innocent young girl."

"So where is he, this geezer? Certainly not in my house."

"Listen, Dancy. Bend a little. We can give you age fifty and good health. That's not a bad deal."

"Shit! What does an ugly bug like you know how it's like to be a teen age boy with adult experience?"

"You don't have to be abusive, fella," the gnome responded defensively. "You'll just have to agree to this."

"You can't take it away, can you?" Dancy declared in triumphant derision. "You need me to give it back."

"Listen, Dancy, be nice. I'm going to be in hot shit up to my knees if I don't pull off this deal."

"That's your problem. You can always move in with the Irish Wee Folk."

The gnome shook its head in incomprehension. "You are absolutely disgusting to suggest something like that," it said and then disappeared.


Dancy jumped gaily from the bed, delighted at the realization that the disgusting gnomes had no hold on him, could not take away his youth. In the shower that morning he played with his young cock, bringing it hard and eager for pleasure. He decided, though, not to whack his meat in the shower but do it on the bed while watching porno videos from the seventies. The old man in Dancy's youthful body was absolutely jubilant, knowing that he could jack off that morning, score twice with a girl before supper and still have enough left to masturbate again at bedtime.

He went into his bedroom still moist from the shower and rummaged in a closet in search of some favorite movies from thirty years before. The front doorbell sounded. Dancy grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he padded to the door. He hoped it was Nancy or perhaps Stacey, eager to fuck, which was, of course, always preferable to jacking off.

"Who are you?" The woman demanded, when the door opened and a half naked boy stood before her. She ogled his youthful chest and graceful legs and felt a sudden, insistent itch between her legs. "What are you doing here? Where is Mr. Dancy?"

Dancy knew the woman. It was Rita, his twice-weekly housekeeper, a sexy young thing who was not quite thirty. She did a bad job at cleaning the house, but he had kept her on because he liked looking at her and dreaming of being young again.

"I'm Gerald Dancy, III," he explained to the buxom woman who was otherwise slender. "Dad took Grandpa Dancy to a nursing home this morning. Grandpa fell and broke a hip, and Dad decided he couldn't live alone any longer."

"I bet the old coot was furious about that," Rita responded with a certain smile, accepting the boy for whom he claimed to be. His face strongly resembled that of the old man.

"Yeah, he sure was! But he's gone to a really nice place, very upscale."

Dancy wondered if the flesh of a boy a dozen years younger than she could tempt Rita.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself," the woman apologized. "My name is Rita. I'm Mr. Dancy's housekeeper on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Her eyes riveted on Dancy's hairless chest. "Do your friends call you Jerry?" she asked coyly as she moved past the boy and entered the house.

"Nah, people just call me Dancy. In my family I'm known as Little Dancy. Dad is Big Dancy, and Grandpa is Old Dancy.

He delighted in the imposture and the made-up story. He thought he had a chance with Rita, because the woman could not resist ogling him.

"How old are you, Little Dancy?" Rita asked, standing close to him.

"Fifteen," he replied, deciding to stretch it a bit.

"My, you are large for a boy that age," Rita gushed, "but I can see that you don't shave yet."

She could not resist stroking his bare arm with a palm. "When will your father return?" she asked with an uneven voice, now fondling his left shoulder and standing with her face almost touching his.

The old man had once been a good actor in college plays. He managed to blush and stammer like a virgin boy. "Ah, not until late this afternoon."

"Oh, I'll be gone by then, Jerry. May I call you Jerry?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.