Double My Pleasure

by John Taillon

Copyright© 2000 by John Taillon

Incest Sex Story: Willing father is seduced by his twin daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Chapter One

My wife Doris and I were married as kids. She was 16 and I was 17. We were going steady for a year before she got pregnant. I was in my senior year and managed to get my High School diploma.

As a kid, I had a reputation as a good mechanic and loved the work. After I graduated from high school, I was able to land a job as an apprentice mechanic with a large automobile dealership.

We were married only 6 months and Doris delivered a set of beautiful twin girls, Stacey and Tracy. The girls had jet-black hair and violet eyes. I fell madly in love with them and even more in love with my lovely wife. As far as I was concerned I was happy, content and ready to grow old with my wife who became more and more sexy as time went on. I grew with her and we had sex several times a day almost everyday. This went on for almost 2 years. Then one day my wife left. She left me a note that said she loved the girls and me but just felt that she needed more out of life. I felt like my heart was ripped out. I never saw it coming.

My daughters were devastated too. They cried a lot and would come to sleep with me. I let it go on for a while and then tried to get them back into their beds. I would put them into their beds every night but when I woke up they were in bed with me always touching each other and me. Finally I gave up, as it was obvious that they were terrified I might leave them like their mother did.

My girls were very very bright, walking at 9 months, talking at 12 months, having full conversations by age 18 months, they loved to play and rough house and they would ask me questions upon questions. They kept me busy and filled my life with joy and happiness. The years went by. At 3 years, they were a joy, At 4; they fought with each other and me. At 5 they begin to realize how much I loved them and would gang up on me when they decided they wanted something. At 7 they had the art of living as twins and with me down pat. They were happy and I was too. By 9 they begin to act sexy around me. Each teasing me, while watching what worked and not missing much. I thought I was on top of it but as time went on I realized that my girls were miles ahead of me.

Once in a while my ex-wife came by to visit the girls. On those visits, we would have sex. We were making it big time on the sofa and apparently the girls woke up and came to the living room and watched us. I did not realize this until later. The girls later asked about what they saw. I tried my best to explain sex, only touching on the needs and pleasures. They listened and then they ran out to play.

By now, job wise, I was doing well. Having completed my apprenticeship I was treated like a master mechanic and knew I would someday be one. My boss appreciated me and worked with me so I could be there with my daughters when they were sick and my income rose so I was able to comfortably support them.

My daughters, now age 12, both started their menses and were more beautiful then ever. With their small developing pointy breasts and rounding hips they begin to shed their tomboy attitudes and figures. I could not look at them with out wanting to kiss them and hold them. They still slept with me and I often had to go to the bathroom or the living room to relieve my sexual and sometimes incestuous urges.

Also they begin to change their attitude toward me. At first little things, like hugging me longer, kissing me on the lips, rubbing my chest and back. I took it as experimentation and decided to go along with it. Then one Saturday morning while still in bed they were playing teasing games, Stacey rubbed my nipples and they became erect, she kissed them and sucked them. It was instant erection time. Stacey giggled and said "See Tracy, his nipples get hard too." Tracy saw the erection and rubbed it too. My mind short-circuited for a few seconds and then I called out, "Stop, do not do that". The girls stopped and looked at me.

Tracy looked at Stacey and then both looked at me, a little afraid. "What is wrong Dad?" ask the girls in unison.

I answer, " What your doing is wrong. You're making Daddy need sex and Daddy can not have sex with you."

"Daddy? We want to take good care of you" We do not know how but we want to learn. Please teach us. Please do not be angry with us." One on each side of me they hugged me and kissed me, Their big violet eyes looking at me with tears in them. My mind kept saying that I could not but my whole body was revolting. My suppressed needs broke through and my cock was hard and needed attention. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door and got in the shower and beat my meat. I came and came, the shower washing it way. All the time images of my girl's sweet young bodies flashing in my head. I put my heavy terry cloth bathrobe and went back to the bedroom.

The girls were still in bed; they smiled and asked if I enjoyed it (the masturbation). I was stunned again. With a dumb look on my face they pulled me into bed. And announced that it was time for some sex education. They told me how they loved to watch me make love with Momma and me masturbate. I usually did it in the living room, they must have sensed when I got out of bed and followed me. They told me that they loved to masturbate too and that it was time for me to teach them all about sex. My cock started to get hard again and Tracy and Stacey pulled the bathrobe open and looked at my now half-hard cock. It sprang to attention again. I wish I could say I did the right thing now, but all I could think of was how much I wanted to bury my cock in their sweet virgin pussies. The girls looked at it and put their hands on it.

As they touched me, my cock started jumping and my hips were moving, trying to find something to fuck. The girls were engrossed in the study. Together, with no words between them, they pulled their nightclothes and panties off. Now my sweet babies were butt naked and they cuddled up to me. My arms and hands held them like they did every day but today it was different.

With one hand on my cock they pumped it, and they're other hand was in their pussy and they were masturbating themselves. Tracy on my left side was licking my left nipple and Stacey was sucking my right nipple. My nipples and cock got harder and harder. My love for my girls was washing through me. I was lost, my cock loved the attention and my girls not knowing how to jack me off were inflicting as much pain as pleasure to my cock. The pleasure won out and it swelled as it always does just before the load of cum is blasted out. It spit, 3 times, high into the air and landed on my chest. The girls giggled and tasted it. I wiggled around and got my fingers into their tight pussies. They were already wet as I inserted the finger and fucked them. They moaned and mewed as their hips fucked my hands. I started kissing them and used my palms to rub their little mounds. I whispered into their ears to rub their nipples. They really got into it and their pussies started to clamp on to my fingers. Stacey fucked my hand and used both hands to push my hand deeper and then she stiffened and her pussy clamped hard. Tracy was right behind, her hand still rubbing and rolling her nipples and her hips fucking my hand. She also stiffened as her orgasm hit her and then she relaxed. Both girls turned and kissed and hugged me clinging to me. I was in heaven; the girls were excited and asking if we could do it again.

I did not answer; instead I said, "I need some time alone now. You get dressed and start your chores". The girls took a shower together, dressed and were doing their chores all the time laughing and talking and being very happy. I felt guilty but I felt wonderful too. What was good for them? Was what happened and will happen, if we keep going, good for them? Should I call a halt to it? Can I? I needed more time as the answers were not clear to me and I had mixed emotions.

I dressed and came down stairs and called the girls. Basically I told them the above. That I need to what do was best for them and was not sure what that was. That we were not to have any sexually contact until I could figure it out. The disappointment was very evident but the girls spoke in unison, "OK Daddy" They went back to their chores and replaced their laughing with whispers.

Soon the day went like any other Saturday, we did our chores went out shopping and then went out to eat. The girls being happy and ordered their food. All the while, teasing the waitress.

Tracy said, "That girl likes you Daddy, why don't you take her out and seduce her?" I responded, "You are my girls and the love of my life and do not need anyone else." They smiled and giggled. The dinner came and we all ate. The thought occurred to me that I had set myself up but I dismissed it.

As I was tucking the girls in that night. Each of them kissed me and hugged me, telling me they loved me. They talked each taking a word or two. Daddy" says Tracy," please" says Stacey, " make love to us" says Tracy, and Stacey says "Pleaaassse" For about the umteenth time that day I was speechless. My sweet angels were trying to seduce me and God help me I was pleased and turned on. Like a good father I repeated the statement and said "I need to what do was best for you and I was not sure what that was. We cannot to have any sexually contact until I could figure it out."

Tracy and Stacey both spoke in unison. " What does sexual contact mean, Daddy?" I tried to respond but the words just would not flow. Tracy kissed me as Stacey spoke " is this sexual contact?" I said "no" but my head nodded yes.

Stacey hugged me and Tracy asked, "Is this sexual contact?" I nodded yes.

Tracy rubbed my growing cock as Stacey spoke " is that sexual contact?" I nodded yes, again.

"Daddy!! When you kiss us and hold us we feel so very sexy. It seems that if we touch you or you touch us in any way it is sexual contact. We want sex, we want sex with you and you want sex with us. Is that true?"

I nodded yes.

" We are ready to learn and we need to have you teach us. Oh Daddy we love you and need you."

The girls both started to kiss and hug me. I responded and returned the kisses and my hands wandered over their bodies. They started to take my clothes off and my whole body was a sexual machine. Every place they touched me my body tingled. They wanted to be taught but they were teaching me. I was naked. Soon I realized that they were very knowledgeable about sex. Seems like they read the books and wanted to test the book knowledge in real life, and I was the subject.

"Please Daddy, make love to us. We want you to take our virginity! We want you to be our first man."

I was lost; I wanted them so much. My cock short-circuited my brain. I started to refuse but what came out of my mouth was "It will hurt the first time." they both answered in unison "We know Daddy"

" Who wants to be first?"

Tracy answered "We flipped a coin and Stacey gets to go first".

Stacey flung herself at her very horny Dad. I kissed her and started hugging her. I french kissed her and her mouth opened to accept me; she begins to mew softly. Her hips begin to squirm as I rub her slit and inserted my finger. I removed her nightclothes and sucked her breasts. "Daddy I love you, it feels so wonderful." I started to move down to her belly kissing and caressing her all the way. I reach her pussy and my tongue joins my fingers. Stacys body was wiggling all over the place, her hands on my head pulling me toward her. I lick her sweet pussy and find her love button as I lick it and kiss it she squeals and her hips start to fuck my face.

"Oh oh ohhhhhhh Daddy, It is wonderful. Please do not stop, Oooooooooooooo It is wonderful."

I move to lie between her legs, my mouth still on her sweet pussy. Her legs wrapped around my head. Her hands pull me deeper into her. Her juices now are flowing covering my face. By this time my cock is so hard it hurts.

I fuck her pussy with my finger as deep as I can without breaking her hymn. My lips licking her clit and it has tripled in size and got hard. Her body now tells me she getting close to her orgasm, I finger fuck her harder and suck her clit. Stacys screams as her orgasm hits, her sweet cunt clamps on my finger and she tries to push my head in to her.

"Oooooooooooooooooo Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Please do not stop."

I lift her up and sit up on the edge of the bed, Holding her up I slide my cock into her so very wet cunt, but it is still so tight it is painful to me. I hold her up with my cock just inside her. I say, "You're in charge. This will hurt, you let yourself down, when you're ready." Stacey is still having post orgasmic twitches and she lets herself down till my cock hit her hymn. She comes up and drops down, hard. Stacy screams with the pain. Without hesitation she lifts up one more time and drops again. I break through and she is sobbing with the pain. She is holding me and not moving. My hips begin to move she is so tight I feel she will rip the skin off my cock.

I kiss her and ask, "Want to stop?"

"No, Daddy it will be ok I just need to get used to it."

I start to move but I can complete only about 10 strokes and my cock can not stand the pleasure/pain. I cannot stop my orgasm. I explode in her filling her with my incestuous seed. I kiss her and hug her and fuck her as my orgasm completes. I turn and lay her down. My cock comes out with my seed and her cum and her blood. I hold her and whisper that the first time was never that great for a girl. She said it is ok and she cannot wait until next time.

Both the girls snuggle up to me. Tracy watched us and was masturbating as Stacey and I made love.

"Can you do it again Daddy, I really want to now".

She starts kissing me and she strokes my cock. Like her mother she could stiffen a wet noodle. I start to move in to give her the same foreplay I gave her sister. She stops me and then pushes me to turns me onto my back and then straddles me. Tracy says, " I have had 2 orgasms watching you and I am ready."

She fingers herself and slides down on to my cock. Her hymn is intact but she is very wet and as tight as her sister is.

I try to move my hips but she is so tight I seem to be lifting her up and down. She raises up and drops down hard, She and I scream with pain. But the deed is done. She now rides me like a pony. I am hard as a rock and she is moaning.

"Oh Daddy it is wonderful, cum daddy, Fill me with your cum. Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Having cum twice I had a little more control but this lovely girl was going to make me cum again real soon. Her long black hair flying, nipples erect and breasts jiggling, her dark violet eyes filled with lust for me, I was lost. Our hips slapping as I try to bury my cock into her. My hands cupping her breasts.

"Ooo Daddy I am cumming. Please daddy, Do not stop, please fill me with your cum, oh oh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss"

I flip her onto her back and pound harder and harder in to tight pussy. Her legs wrap around me pulling me in deeper. I moan and I keep going until her orgasm causes her cunt to milk my cock pulling my cum out of me. I bury my cock into her, and shot my seed into her in a mind-blowing orgasm.

I collapse and my girls both kiss me and hug me. I lay there and my cock soaks in the tight pussy that just keeps milking me. I am half asleep as I feel my cock being played with. I open my eyes and the girls are playing a game each has a hand on my cock and pull down the head pops out and Stacey sucks it then they pull up and on the next stroke down Tracy suck it. Who is teaching whom? My cock took over the thinking. The girls were trying to see how to get more and more into their mouth. As one would get more she would tell the other and soon they were taking 4 of my 7 inches and I was cumming again. Tracy sucked my cum into her mouth and swallowed it as Stacey milked my cock with her hands. I did not cum a lot but I felt like I was in heaven.

The girls were back into their nightclothes and hugging me and they asked me if we could do it some more. I nodded yes as any other answer would be a lie.

The next day we talked about how our new relationship. I warned them about talking and getting me arrested. About birth control, sex with other people and all the different kinds of sex that they needed to learn about. Turns out they knew and had answers about almost everything. They had used foam to keep from getting pregnant but wanted birth control pills. The more I talked and listened, the more I realized that my girls had planned this for months. I asked them why they decided that now was the time. They looked at each other and started to speak both talking and saying half a sentence each.

"Well Daddy, we are getting older. We know you need sex. We need sex too. We want to learn about sex. Since you love us, you are the best teacher we could have. We expect we will start dating soon. We feel we are oversexed but do not want to be the school sluts. If we know you are waiting for us, we can be "Good Girls" then come home and make love to you."

This conversation left me with a hard on. It poked out of my bathrobe and the girls looked at it. Tracy began to stroke it. She turns to Stacey and Stacey tells her "your turn."

Both girls strip and begin to caress my whole body with their bodies, hands and mouths. It is like They want to please me and love me. They are giving me a body massage and I am so very relaxed and feel so sexy. I hear a whisper and Stacey lays down face up and Tracy moves into her almost hairless pussy. Tracy turns and says Show me Doggy style. Tracy kisses Stacys pussy and rubs her breasts too, Tracy lovely smooth ass is up and I try to get behind her. I have to lift her up so my cock can enter her. I turn for the pillows and move them under her knees. I slide into her tight pussy. It feels so wonderful I just freeze, trying to get control. Tracy pussy grabs me and her hips start moving and I have to fuck her. Their mother had a very sensitive G-Spot and it became apparent that Tracy does also. As I slide in and poked it she moaned into Stacey pussy. A few strokes and she was shivering and told me how wonderful it felt. Her pussy already creaming and grabbing my cock. She came in about 5 minutes and I was still hard and not close. I kept stroking and her orgasms begin to come, one after another. She had to stop sucking on Stacey as she lost her control Stacey turned and slid under Tracy and was sucking her breasts. About every minute or so Tracy had another orgasm and was screaming for more. I tried to drive my cock deeper and deeper and she tried to get it deeper and deeper. Her whole body was shaking and then she collapsed. I pulled her off Stacey. We both hugged her and kissed her as she came down.

As Tracy rested I sucked Stacey to complete the job Tracy had started. With my finger I found her G-spot and my lips sucked her clit and proceeded to send her to the moon. She begged me not to stop and she started a series of orgasms. The more I sucked her the more violent her orgasms became. Tracy was now kissing her and rubbing her nipples. After 30 minutes of one orgasm after another she also collapsed. Tracy and I held and caressed her as she came down.

Oh Daddy it is so wonderful. Yesterday was wonderful but today was even better.

"Well my sweet daughters it will get better and better." As I sat up against the headboard my cock, still hard, sticks out of my bathrobe. The girls looked at it. "Do you want me Daddy?" asks Stacey. "Yes I want to bury it in your sweet cunt." " Stacey says "good, I want you inside me." She straddles me and her pussy is very wet but still tight but I do not feel pain as she slides down on to me. She winces and then smiles. I look into her lovely eyes and her long black mussed up hair She starts to move. The image of my beautiful daughter slim body fucking me almost makes me cum right then.

"Oh Daddy, this is so wonderful, I love you so much" Stacy moans as her hips are now meeting my strokes as we fuck.

She kisses me and her soft lips and tongue turning me on as my cock sinks deeper and deeper on every stroke. Her hips now moving up and down her tight hot cunt sucking my cock sending shock waves through my body. I know she wants me to cum but before I start she begins to cum. her tight pussy now clamping so hard it stops my orgasm. She cums her body stiffening again and again.

"OH Daddy, it feels so wonderful, I am cumming, ohhh Daddy, I love fucking. Please fuck me forever I want to cum forever. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me hard, harder...OOOOO Please fuck me."

Her hips now are flying and she is having orgasm after orgasm. My cock swelled, full of my cum. She still is milking me and I flipped her on her back and drove my cock deep into her. My cock blasts my seed into her womb and her cumming cunt milks it. We both collapse and Tracy join us. I go to sleep and wake up alone. Bed made around me, Brunch being made. Girls all showered and dressed in short shorts and T-shirts, no bras.

I take a shower, dress in shorts and T-shirt too and sit down to eat. The girls sit down across from me. They spoke in unison. "We are so happy. We want to take care of you; we will always love you. And... Make love with you, when you want." Then they got up and came over and sat in my lap and hugged me like when they were little girls. Then they started to caress my nipples and kiss me. My nipples got hard and my cock started to grow. "Oh Daddy you're so sexy."

My mouth kisses them and my hands started to rub their nipples. "Lets go to bed, I want to play some more with my sexy lovers." We get up and start to the bedroom our clothes dropping to the floor along the way. When we get to the bedroom I encourage them to get into a sixty-nine. I start to coach them but they already know what to do as they start sucking and licking each other.

As they sixty-nine I am rubbing their smooth bottoms and their nipples. They moan and mew as they cum and cum some more. Finally they stop and lay back exhausted. I pull them into my arms, one on each side. Each finds one of my nipples to suck on and I become so hot, with each having a leg over my leg their wet pussies rubbing on my leg, my cock gets very hard. They are playing with me and I am almost ready to cum, I ask them who wants to fuck me. The both call out in unison "ME!!!"

"Whose turn is it?" They whisper a few seconds and Tracy straddles me. My cock is so hard that it seems to have grown. Tracy slide down on it and she kisses me as her hips begin to move up and down as she fucks me with her tight pussy. I let her control it until I am almost ready to cum. I flip her over and I push my cock deep into her. My hips try to drive my cock through my daughter's womb. I rub her nipples and kiss her face as I fuck her harder and harder. Her little body is bouncing like a rag doll. My cum keeps building and building, when I finally let it go it triggers Tracys orgasm too and we cum together. Her legs pull me into her as far as I can go. Tracy asks me to let her lay on top, as we come down. So remaining together I turn so she is on top. She works her pussy and soon, even though I was all tired out my cock became hard again. Her hips keep moving and I begin to respond and I start to fuck her again. This time she fucks me faster and harder cumming again every few minutes she brings me close to climax her pussy now wet and not as tight, is clamping on each down stroke. She brings my reluctant orgasm on. My hips keep fucking as she surrenders to exhaustion.

The next morning I wake up and Tracy is sucking my cock and Stacy is kissing my face. I hug Stacy and Tracy backs off and Stacys slides her wet sweet cunt down onto my stiff cock. As she moves up and down, Stacy asked if we could stay at home so we can honeymoon all day. I call my boss and he asks me what is wrong. I tell him I am very sore and stiff but expect to be at work tomorrow. Stacy is a firecracker she starts to orgasm about 2 minutes after we start and is able to climax almost continuously. Her tight pussy makes me cum in about ten minutes but I stay coupled and she gets me hard again. I fuck her for another twenty minutes and she collapses after cumming continuously for almost 30 minutes.

Tracy climbs onto me and takes over. She is so hot that she starts cumming almost as soon as I enter her. I am able to keep going for another ten minutes while she also climaxes continuously. My cock shoots my seed into her womb. As I slide off to sleep, I hope my girls never leave me.

As time went on our sexual relationship got better and better. Although they were two separate individuals I often felt like I was making love to one person. Also, our overall relationship, which was always good, became even more loving. As for me teaching them. After the first month I was the student and they the teachers, as they were creative and wonderful lovers.


Chapter 2

The last two years have been wonderful. My girls, now 14, made it a point to become expert in the art of sex and pleasing each other and a man. With sex books from American, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and French cultures the girls became the greatest bed partners. I tried to keep up and they appreciated it. Of course I was the happiest and most well fucked and loved Father in the world. (I thought so anyway).

Some things have changed. Tuesday is Tracy's day with me; Thursday is Stacys day with me. Weekends are for the three of us. Of course sex is always optional for all three of us. Illness seems to be the only time that any of us miss our chance to make love. The girls often get together on Wednesday and make love to each other. I used to watch but I got so hot I would join in and miss my day off.

Also the girls are growing up. Their figures have developed. Taller, breasts are not big but very nice and rounded. Hips and ass are perfect. With their beautiful hair and striking violet eyes, they are the most beautiful women (or girls) I have ever met. The girls have developed a clothes sense and dress to the occasion. If a school activity, they dress for it. If I take them out, they dress as women and treat me if I was their lover. They even buy me clothes so they can dress me so I look like I am worth a million dollars.

It is Tuesday and it is Tracy Night. Stacy is in the living room talking on the phone. Tracy comes and snuggles with me. We kiss and hug and tease.

Tracy says, "I love you. Can we do the Japanese Express?"

"YES I love the Japanese Express" I exclaim. But it is very strenuous.

"I am so happy", Tracy says as she picks out the tightest cock ring from our extensive toy collection. We assume the 69 position and She sucks me until I am super hard and then puts it on. I am licking her pussy until she is very wet and then I suck her clit hard. When she is ready She climbs on top. She slides down onto my hard cock. We both know I can fuck for an hour and still not come. That is why this is one of the twins favorite techniques.

It feels wonderful as Tracy slides down onto my stiff cock. She presents her nipples for me to kiss and suck as she slowly moves up and down. She varies the strokes from slow to fast and from deep to shallow. Without the ring I never make through 4 sets and there are 24 sets. On the sixth set Tracy cums for the first time. Soon she is cumming continuously. I know she will complete the 24 sets, she always does. At about the 10th set she has lost her coordination so I move on top. I move to her cues, as I can never remember if it is short, long, deep or shallow.

Tracy tells me shallow fast strokes. And I try to comply as my cock is rubbing her clit as, I move in and out of her tight pussy. By now Tracy is in an orgasmic trance. Her pussy is milking me continuously and her body is like a rag doll. I respond to the next command, deep and slow. Tracy is moaning her love for me, how much she loves to fuck and how she never wants to stop.

Much later, with 2 sets left, I remove the ring and drive my cock deep and slow and easy and finally the last, hard, deep and fast. I unload my now huge load of cum into my daughter's womb. I collapse. I love this session but it is so taxing. Tracy is almost unconscious, but has a nice smile to let me know my efforts were appreciated. Tracy falls asleep.

A few minutes later Stacy comes to bed. She kisses me and asked " The Japanese Express?"

"Yes, Tracy loves that one." I Answer.

Can I suck you Daddy? I nod yes. I want to cum again but am too tired to work for it.

Stacy move down and licks me clean from her sisters juices and my cum. Then she uses her tongue to make it stiff again. I love it when she deep throats me and she is very good at it. I just lay there and she sucks me to a super hard on. I pull her up. "Ride me honey, I want to fuck you." Stacy kisses me and moves into position. She slides down onto my cock. My girls are still very tight plus they have learned to squeeze a cock so they still feel like they have virgin cunts. Stacy loves to do that to and for me.

"I was hoping for some loving too Daddy. I get so hot knowing your are screwing Tracy."

I let her take her time but let her know how I am doing so she can control my cumming so I can wait for her. I try to time it so I wait for her and then I let go. Her hips move faster and faster. Her breasts just in front of my lips so I can catch a kiss and suck from time to time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.