Cinema Hall Encounter - Cover

Cinema Hall Encounter

by Jeevan

Copyright© 2000 by Jeevan

Erotica Sex Story: a couple and me in cinema hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   .

I met my closet friend Akh and his sexy wife Dil just by accident. It happed like this. I was in Mumbai and was bored like hell and thought to look up some movie just to pass my time. I went to a theater in Andheri area (sorry cannot remember the name) and booked a ticket for the Balcony. The picture was some Hindi movie with all the masala in it. When I was in the que, a gentleman approached me and requested me to buy Two tickets for him. There was hell of rush and he said that he did not want tomiss the movie as his wife was very anxious to see it from many days. OK I said I will buy the tickets.

I bought Two extra tickets and gave them to the Gentalman. He was standing there with his wife. Ohhh what a lady she was! She was about 5' 5", 34-24-38. she was wearing tight midi and flimsy T-shirt top. I could see the outline of her Blak Bra right through it. I too could see the outline of the panties she was wearing. She was very fair, shoulder cut, light brown hair. She had nice sexy eyes and striking high cheek bones. She looked as if she was western lady, a foreigner. Yes she was because the man introduced himself and his wife to me. His name was Akh and her's Dil. They were Muslim couple and had come to India to spend their holidays. I said hello to them and went away, thing about the sexy wife I just met. I wondered if she would sit besides me in the theater. Just the thought gave me a huge Hard-on.

I went in and occupied my seat and waited for the movie to begin. Suddenly I heard a sweet female voice, "Excuse me please! Would you please let me go in?" Ohh yes I gave way to the lady. I thought she will sit on the chair next to the lady sitting one seat away and let her husband sit next to me. But my heart skipped a beat as she sat down right next to me and the husband smiled at me while passing by to occupy the next seat. I got conscious and adjusted myself so that I was not touching the lady. Soon the light went out and the movie started. I slowly got relaxed and spread my thighs. While doing so my leg touched the lady's. I thought she will be angry, but she pressed her thigh on mine and relaxed. Ohhhhh! Her thigh felt full and hot on mine and my cock jumped at the touch. Then I too pressed my thigh against her and looked for her reaction. She smiled sexily at me! Ohhhhhhhh! I was excited and smiled back at her. I then put my hand on the hand rest next to hers and she did not remove her own hand resting there. I became bold now and poked her breasts with my shoulder. I felt the fleshy Orbs. They were luscious and hard at the same time. Ohhhh! My cock was now leaking precome in anticipation. I felt a hand on my thighs and it traveled to my bulge. I felt shivers run all through my body and I too moved my hands on her thigh. The hand caressed my thigh while seeking my cock and ultimately she caught my bulge in her palm, judging the thickness of my manhood. " Ohhh! Its BIG and HARD", she whispered. I too started to caress the silky thighs and slowly pushed my hand inside her skirt. She lifted her ass up so as to allow my hand to travel its destination.

I felt a hand on my shoulder patting me on my back! That was the Husband, Akh!! My god i felt scared but he whispered to me " Hey don't be afraid. I know what you are doing. Go ahead and do whatever u like with Dil. i love this watching my wife doing nasty things with strangers. She too loves it so don't worry she is yours for the entire movie!"

I got tensionless and with all the lust flowing to my cock i pushed my hands further up searching for the pussy. Soon I found the bush of silky pussy hair. The hair tickled my hand and I sought further... I found the wet hole and was it wet? It was dripping with all that sticky juice and my hands were wetted with it. I took my hand out and smelled it. Ohh it was delicious acrid smell... I licked it and took my hand to Dils mouth. She licked it too and asked her husband Akh to lick it. He moaned while licking the juice off my fingers and asked me to fish out more of the honey.

Dil was not idle. She had unzipped my pant, putting some big scarf over my lap to hide the episode from other onlookers. She rubbed my cock over my shorts and whispered in her husband's ears. He looked at me and leaning on one side pushed his hand along with his wife's and caught my cock. He showed appreciation of the size and said, " Jeevan, your cock is big and thick. My wife loves such cocks. ohhhh! It will be fun."

He removed his hand and relaxed, watching all the time. Dil pushed her hand in my shorts and I felt my naked cock for the first time. Her hand was soft and she had some skill even as she held the monster in her hands. She then fished out my cock out of the pant and now it stood at 90 degrees for her attention. She spread the precome on my glans and GOD it tickled. She did this and soon I was about to burst. My entire cock head was coated with the sticky precome and it even started to flow down on the length.

I had found the hole of pleasure and inserted one finger in her pussy hole. The hole was tight and slippery. My finger entered in and I felt the walls of her vagina contract on it. She moaned and asked me to push another finger. I did push three fingers and she started humping them with the movements of her ass. Now she was moving her hand over my cock, jacking me off. I told her to suck it, as I was very much excited about the idea of her mouth on my cock. She told me it was dangerous to do it here and asked me if I can go to the gent's toilet, and soon she will follow with her husband. I agreed and hurriedly put my cock back in the pant and zipping it I went out of the darkness to the toilet.

As the movie was going on the passage was deserted and nobody watched me going to the toilet. I went in and waited for the couple. Soon I heard the toilet door open and in came Dil and Akh. I hurried to the closed toilet and went in followed by Dil and Akh. Once we were inside, Dil wanted to piss before we start anything. So I told her to piss in front of me and she lifted her skirt and squatted on the toilet seat, letting away stream of yellow piss. I could not refrain myself and put my hand in the stream. Ohh it was hot and smelly. Then I lowered my mouth on the stream of hot piss and drank it like I was thirsty for days! It was salty and had typical smell. I think she must have consumed some vanilla ice cream! I drank as much as I could and then unzipping my pants brought out my own cock. Akh was watching all this rubbing his own cock over his pant and encouraging us.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.