Missy - Cover

Missy

by Kryptoknight

Copyright© 2000 by Kryptoknight

Erotica Sex Story: A story about a young mans adventures with the woman he babysits for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

She stood at 5'6 with deep reddish brown hair. She was very skinny but she had the type of body designed to be small. Of course I wanted her, I wanted to do things that would make a trucker blush. But I couldn't at least not tonight; she needed me to be in charge. So I was, she had gone out again to find someone to replace the sorry excuse for a husband she had. She had 2 kids Sam and Kristopher, Sam being the oldest was 5 and Kristopher whom we called gopher was 2. That night Missy was dressed to kill, but she always looked that way. I was just settling in with the kids, starting to play a video game with Gopher, when she came down. I loved the way her jeans hugged her beautiful curves and her shirt was just right on her body. I was glad right then and there to be where I was and who I was. She smiled and gave me a hug and kissed the kids. Then she left, after a few hours and about a million video games the kids were out of it. Gopher was lying on my chest and Samantha was right by my side. I was half awake when I heard the door open and Missy come in. She Looked down and laughed I think it was because her 2 and a half foot son and lying on her 5'9 babysitter drooling a large puddle on my shirt.

"Hey Trouble... Daniel." She said just loud enough for me to catch it.

"Yes Missy what do you need." I replied gently rolling Gopher off of me.

"Come here your shirt is soaked." She said staggering over to the futon trying not to step on toys and stuff.

"Ok hold on I have to become un-attached" I put Gopher on the floor and moved Sam's hands from across my stomach. I walked over to her and smiled as she started to pull off my shirt as she did so my smile went into shock and I was nervous as hell.

"Wha... What are you doing?" I asked.

"Your Shirt is wet from Gopher's drool so I am going to let it dry." She said laughing.

"Um ok but why take it off of me." I asked still confused but hoping my instinct was correct.

"Because I am not sleeping with a wet shirted guy."

Now remembering how things always worked my body began to calm down. Normally we slept together because neither of us wanted to go up stairs so we didn't. We normally shared the futon down stairs with now problem until the kids woke up then we were pushed to the far side of the futon. Tonight felt different it felt more like she was sleeping in my arms (I sleep with my arms around anything that is near me) because she wanted to, not because she and I were both lazy. We lay down and she snuggled into my arms. I wanted to kiss her more than anything at that moment. It was like she had read my mind. Just then she turned and kissed me.

"Thank you." She said very quietly as she put my arm around her.

"For what hun?" I asked not really paying attention to where my hands went as she put it directly on her breast.

"For being here for me... For this" She said as she began to kiss me again. I began to reciprocate but Gopher woke up and we had to stop.

We both looked over at him to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" She asked him as he walked over to her side as she laid on top of me her head lying on my chest.

"Daddy..." was all he said in response his words barely audible.

"Daddy's not here baby he is working tonight." She said trying to calm him.

"No DADDY!!!!" He said a little louder pointing to me. I was very confused and I assumed that Missy was too.

"I am not your daddy Gopher." I said quietly.

"DADDY!!! DADDY!!" He said getting more and more angry. We both decided that he was so tired he wouldn't care who it was so after Missy moved off me I picked him up and held him until he went back to sleep.

"I am sorry baby..." She said as I put her son back down on the floor next to his sister.

"It's uh ok." I said smiling still confused by the night's events. It was past 2:00 in the morning before we got Gopher back to sleep. She moved back on top op me and went right back to kissing me.

"Sweetheart... ?"

"Yes Missy.?" I said as she began to unbutton my pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.