What Goes Around Cums Around - Cover

What Goes Around Cums Around

by John Taillon

Copyright© 2000 by John Taillon

Erotica Sex Story: Professional woman is kidnapped and used as a slave. She is able to turn the tables on her captor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Size   Violence   .

Nancy woke up and felt wonderful. She felt the warm body next to her and remembered a wonderful night of lovemaking and sex. She moved down and sucked a limp cock into her mouth and started to lick and suck it. Its owner moaned and it started to grow. Nancy looked up and saw a set of loving eyes and a mouth that said, "good morning, come up here."

Nancy crawled up and kissed her love and begins to move her hips, sliding her cunt up and down on a semi hard cock. Her stimulation caused the cock to become hard enough to perform its duty and Nancy wiggled her cunt onto the stiffening cock with practiced skill. Nancy wondered if she would ever tire of the comfortable love making her and John had enjoyed for the past two years. John sucked her breasts and Nancy hips started to move slowly and Johns cock got bigger and harder. Nancy was delighted that John and her were started on a nice long loving morning fuck that they both enjoyed. With Nancy on top John sucked her nipples and his hands caressed her back and butt. Nancy started the long slow rise to multiple climaxes. Almost an hour later John flipped her over and started to fuck her faster and harder. Nancy had already had several smaller climaxes but now John was fucking her and trying to attain his release. Nancy wrapped her legs around him and her cunt was clamping on to his cock. Nancy's body was on automatic and her mind was filled with a need to attain the Climax, They met each other thrusts harder and faster. John moaned and started begging her to cum with him. Nancy did and they climaxed together. They held each other and enjoyed the after glow of another wonderful session of lovemaking.

John and Nancy got up and showered and sat down to have coffee. John asked Nancy, "Will you marry Me." as he did almost every morning after an evening of lovemaking.

Nancy laughed and held his hand. "Why screw up a wonderful relationship?" Her usual answer.

Nancy and John were research doctors for a large company designing medication delivery systems. They worked together and started playing together and fell in love. Soon after, they had moved in together, living as man and wife.

Nancy was 29 and with her long blonde hair and her 36C-25-35 and 5'-6" body and lovely face Nancy was more than beautiful. She a sexy intelligent and confident woman, which attracted John and many other men.

One such man was attracted by Nancy and had followed her for the past few weeks. This man, Charles, had followed Nancy long enough to know where she worked, lived, her schedule for the spa, hair salon and shopping. In his mid forties, Charles had done this many times before as a prelude to capturing his prey.

Charles waited for Nancy in his black panel van. This was Spa Day and would drive her BMW sports car. "This is my day, I will be fucking you by tonight." His cock started to become erect as his visualized her body and what he was going to do to her. As Nancy pulled out of the underground parking of her luxury condo, Charles followed her in his van. He knew where she was supposed to go but always followed his prey all day on the day of capture so he would find if the schedule changed at all.

Nancy worked her 9 to 5 shifts. She was pleased with herself, as she had tested a design for automatic pain relief medication delivery system. It had worked well enough so it could be tested on a large animal. With design skills in automation, electronics as well as being a medical doctor Nancy was well qualified and had already demonstrated several designs that the production people were bringing to the market place.

Her plan was to go to the health spa and then home to John and dinner and maybe more sex. Nancy smiled and thought maybe she should design a remote controlled auto-dispenser for Viagra.

As soon as Charles saw Nancy heading for her BMW he drove to her spa and got ready. He removed a syringe from his pocket and removed the protective sheath and moved to where Nancy usually parked. Sure enough Nancy pulled in the exact space she had for the last several weeks. Charles took a deep breath and look around. Nobody close, so he closed in as Nancy pulled the gym bag out and before she could close the door, she heard her name. She turned and Charles kissed her and inserted the needle into her upper arm. He held her keeping his lips over hers Nancy struggled and tried to scream but within a few seconds Nancy was helpless. Charles holding her up right her dragged her to his van and pushed her into the back. He looked around and saw no one. He walked slowly back to the BMW and closed the door and locked it up.

Returning to the van Charles drove to a remote spot. He tied Nancy up and secured a ball gag and covered her with a tarp. Charles lived an hour out of town at the end of a mile long dirt road and a 500-yard driveway with gates.

Nancy woke up while the van was just leaving the main highway. She was very well secured and could not move, or speak except to make grunts and humming type noise. Her mind was attacked by feelings of terror and helplessness. As she battled to get control, Nancy took inventory. She had a splitting headache. Otherwise she seemed be ok. She remembered the face and the short struggle. She lost consciousness just as her captor was moving to the van. She saw the license plate and then lost consciousness. She felt the van turn onto a paved road but the van stopped and she heard a gate squeak and a motor hum as it opened. The van moved a slow speed and turned once and then again. Another door closed.

Charles had pulled the van into his 4-car garage... He pulled Nancy out of the van. He removed her leg restraints. With the black hood still on she could not see. She tried to pretend to be unconscious, but Charles caught on. "COME ON SLUT, WALK OR I WILL BEAT YOU." Nancy obeyed but Charles kept manhandling her so she could not keep her balance. Down stairs, one flight, and a door, sound of a lock being opened. Down another flight of stairs and another locked door. The door was closed and the door locked. Charles removed her hood and she tried to talk he hit her and yelled at her. " Quiet slut, you're my slave and your not to look at me, talk to me or touch me without my permission. Nancy glared at him and he appeared to not see it. He took a knife and cut her clothes off from her. Still hand cuffed she stood naked before him.

"Kneel slut!!!" Nancy just glared at him. He stood and went across the room and got a bamboo cane. He hit her.

Nancy screamed into the ball gag. The pain was so sudden and unexpected she almost collapsed. The second strike and she fell to he knees. He hit her 8 more times and by that time just was a quivering mass of pain. Her mind, unable to focus, she fell over.

Charles loved breaking in a new slave. Especially one with spirit and independence. He picked up by her hair and told her, "I said Kneel Slut". She kneeled and kept her eyes down. Charles opened up his pants and removed his erect cock. Removed her gag, " Now suck me off Slut and be very careful, as I will kill you if you hurt me.

Nancy knew she had no choice and started to lick the end of the 8" cock. Swirling her tongue around she started giving him the kind of blowjob most men would love. But Charles was not like most men. He drove his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Nancy gagged and tried to back off. Charles fucked her mouth and her gagging caused her teeth to scrape his cock. He pulled out and made her put her head on the edge of the bed and caned her 20 times more. Nancy mind exploded with pain and screamed until she became unconscious after the first few strokes.

Nancy woke up to a young girl rubbing salve on her back. She moaned and the girl stopped. The girl spoke, "It will help heal you and most of the time you will not have a scar." She resumed rubbing, she moved very close to her ear, "He can see and hear every thing you do and say." She whispered.

Nancy asked her name.

"My name is Fuckee."

"What is your real name?"

"My name is Fuckee" The girl looking afraid moves to the corner.

The sound of a lock and latch being opened causes the girls to look at the door as Charles enters. " And your name is Slut" Charles spoke. "Time for you to know the rules and the situation. As of now you are my slave. You will leave here only if you are dead. If you do not obey me you will be punished, if you do not please me you will be punished, if you try to escape you will be crippled and the second time you will be killed. I enjoy inflicting pain and you will often be subjected to pain for my amusement and pleasure. Any questions?"

"Why me?" asked Nancy.

"Because you are you. I love to tame women like you to be my willing sex slaves."

"And if I do not become your willing sex slave?"

Charles laughed and answered her; "You will become my very willing sex slave or die trying"

A few more items for you to learn.

I am "Master" to you.

Your name is "Slut" No other name will be tolerated.

You are not to wear clothes of any kind

You will always kneel in my presence except if I direct you otherwise.

You will not speak without permission.

This room is your home, your jail cell, and my playground.

Nancy knew that now was not the time to make an escape attempt or argue. So she just nodded.

"Come here, Slut"

Nancy got up off the bed and started to walk to him. He pulled the cane from behind and swung it hard on her butt. On your knees Slut!!!" He struck her foot with the cane and she tried to escape. Charles struck the cane across her breasts and as she turned, across her back. " Never try to avoid my punishment. If you do it again you will be struck 10 times as much."

Charles struck each foot hard enough to raise welts and later black and blue marks. Each stroke sent red flashes of pain to Nancy's brain. Nancy struggled to control it and not flinch so she would not receive more strokes. After ten strokes on each foot, he stopped. Before Nancy could clear her mind from the pain, He put a collar on her. Using an internal latch with an Allen key the collar was put very tight on her neck. Nancy was still sobbing from the pain and humiliation of her ordeal. Charles walked across the room. Waiting a few minutes as Nancy recovered.

"I want you to know about this collar. It must always be worn. If you get out of line this is a small taste of the pain it can inflict." He picked up a remote and pushed a button. Nancy felt a shock from inside the collar. It was strong enough to jumble up her brains and render her incapacitated. As Nancy recovered she hear him say "and this is the medium setting." The shock hit her and her whole body went rigid and her mind exploded with pain. Nancy went unconscious.

Nancy woke up her head spinning and her back and feet throbbing with the pain of the beating administered with the cane. All of her muscles and joints ached. Fuckee was holding her. She was whispering " Oh Slut please be ok". Nancy turned and hugged her back. She kissed her. Fuckee whispered "he can see and hear us." Nancy asked "Always?"

"Yes and no. He may not watch for days, then he watches all the time. He will watch a lot now because he wants to catch you doing things and trying to escape."

Nancy needed the warmth and comfort of a warm body and she kissed Fuckee again. Fuckee responded and returned the kiss. Nancy begins to feel her pussy tingle and her hips started to move. Fuckee moved down and kissed her breasts steering clear of the welts of the cane. She moved to Nancy's pussy and kissed it. A surge of desire broke loose and she moaned. YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Fuckee knew how to please a woman and brought her tongue to bear on Nancy's now erect clit. Nancy brought her hands to coax Fuckee to a 69 position. Soon Nancy was having and giving orgasms. Fuckee was wet and moaning for more. Suddenly Fuckee was rolling on the floor screaming. Her collar was activated and she was being punished. A voice came over the intercom. "NO sex without my permission" And then Nancy's collar gave her a short but very powerful shock and it disoriented Nancy. As soon as Nancy recovered she went and helped Fuckee to her bed.

As she comforted Fuckee she tried to think. Her life was not in immediate danger as her captor had a need or at least a use for her. But her captor kept her off balance and she needed time to think. Looking around she could see that the door was the only entrance and exit, and it was a huge steel reinforced door. It had a keypad-operated dead bolt and a keyed deadbolt. Both needed to be opened. No windows could be seen. Although there were no walls, there were 2 cages with pulleys going to a 30-foot ceiling.

She wondered when her captor would return. The feeling of fear started to rise. Nancy realized he was already having an effect on her. Soon he would break her and she would be a fearful slave like Fuckee. How could she hold out till the chance to escape would present it self?

Nancy lay down, still holding the unconscious Fuckee. She was soon asleep.

Meanwhile John was leaving the police station. It had been 3 days since Nancy was gone and he just finished filling out the paperwork for a missing person's report. John had already found Nancy's car and had the police go over it. She was kidnapped but beyond that, nobody had a clue. John went home hoping for a ransom call.

Charles had several video monitors viewing the cell. He had a wide-angle camera on the ceiling, which could view the whole room and 3 cameras behind one way mirrors that could zoom to where he could count the hairs on their heads. The cameras could be directed and focused individually and afforded no privacy for his slaves.

"Slut is a cool one, She has already sized the situation up. Although Slut did not like being beat, nothing he had done had terrorized her like every other women he had enslaved. He knew he would have to be very careful with this one.

Charles went down to his playroom. As he entered Slut woke up but did not rise. "Come here as he sat down onto the bed. She got out of the bed and went directly to her knees and moved to him. She kept her head down and did not say anything. "Open my pants and suck me. If you hurt me I will cane you 50 times""

Nancy did not know how to proceed. She was afraid to talk, afraid to do something wrong and afraid of being beat. She unzipped his pants and brought his almost hard cock out of his pants. She licked it and sucked it getting it deeper faster than the first time. His cock got harder and his hips begin to push against her throat and she controlled the gag reflex. Getting deeper and deeper.

Charles begins to pinch and twist her nipples hard. This caused her pain but she kept sucking trying to get him to cum. He stood up and pulled his cock out. Undress me Slut. She took his clothes off and dropped them. He waited until he was naked and he walked over to the wall and got his whipping cane. "Turn around with your ass in the air. He hit her 10 times on her ass and pussy before he stopped, not as hard as before, but she was almost unconscious with pain. "Do you know what that was for?"

Nancy answered "No, Master"

"Get on the bed, on you hands and knees, Slut", Nancy complied, shaking like a leaf in a strong breeze with the pain. He climbed on the bed behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. She was moist but not lubricated and his huge cock hurt. She moaned from the pain and tried not to move. Suddenly a huge bolt of pain and then another as Charles hit her hard and harder with both hands. She jumped and her cunt clamped on to his cock. "Come on Slut, fuck me. I want some action here. You're not pleasing me. You better shape up or I will increase you cane strokes from 10 to 50." Nancy tried to fuck him faster and slowly the pain turned to pleasure. Her body took over and she started to moan. Soon in time with his strokes, Charles let himself enjoy this beautiful woman who obviously enjoyed sex. Nancy began to cum; she did not fight it. Nancy's orgasm was huge, her pent-up tension, fear and pain caused her orgasm to come from her toes and her whole body went rigid time and again. As she came, Charles drove deep and exploded into her.

"God that was so good," He said to Slut. He fell onto his back. "Suck me clean Slut and make me come again." Nancy obeyed and sucked her tormentor. Charles laid back and enjoyed her attentions.

Nancy's mind was trying to get her emotions and feeling under control. Nancy thought, "I enjoyed the sex, much to much. God I am becoming what he wants. I hope he fucks me again. No, I must find a way to escape. I must fight this feeling I must get control. I must not be his slave. If I cannot escape I will become the slut he wants and be his slave and love it or at least need it, Like Fuckee.

Meanwhile Charles filled her mouth with cum and got up immediately. "Go to your cage close it and lock it."

Nancy got out of bed going to her knees, knee walked to her cage. Entering it she closed it and the lock latched automatically.

"Fuckee come here. You may walk here and assume the position." Fuckee moved to the bed and turned and knelt down, bringing her ass up so that her ass and pussy were exposed. "Slut!! See this position, this is known as the "position"" Charles took the cane and hit her 10 times across both her ass cheeks and pussy. Hard enough to bring welts. Fuckee did not move or even moan.

"Come to bed and fuck me. You may make love, and talk."

Fuckee leaped into bed and kissed Charles and could not wait to aim his cock into her pussy and slid down on it. Her hands were all over him and she fucked him like she loved him and needed his cock like a wanton bitch. She is cooing to her lover that she loved him and needed him and wanted to make love forever. Having had the edge taken off by Nancy, Charles was able to enjoy thirty minutes, with Fuckee fucking him with abandon before he came to a howling orgasm. Fuckee came several times, her voice announcing each one with moans but did not stop fucking him or even slowing down until he climaxed. When he climaxed Fuckee had her largest and best orgasm, after which he fell asleep and she wrapped she around him, smiled at Nancy and fell asleep also.

Nancy observed this and now understood the objective of the Training. She thought, "Master, inflicted pain both as a training tool and as a pleasure enhancer. The ten strokes on Fuckee were an effective substitute for foreplay. He wanted a passionate lover but did not want to practice the usual foreplay. From my response and Fuckee's he has a successful formulae." Nancy smiled, "But I have learned his weak spot, if only I can last long enough to exploit it" Smiling, Nancy rolled over and went to sleep.

Weeks went by. Master beat her every day at least ten strokes and then had sex with her. She was becoming more of a slave but fought the feeling. She could not be the loving slave that Fuckee was. She hated Master too much for that. Master fucked her every other day and enjoyed her but always sent her back to a locked cage before sleeping. After Master fucked Nancy he would have Fuckee sleep with him, sometimes without sex. On her days Fuckee would be fucked and allowed to sleep with her Master.

One night, three months after her capture, Nancy had a dream. In the dream were 3 women that at first Nancy did not recognize, One was she but not she. The second was Slut and the third was her but different. The other started to talk. "I am Vengeance. I have to take charge so we can get out of this mess."

Slut said, "What mess?"

Nancy said, "I do not understand, who are you."

Vengeance replied, "Slut, is that part of you that Master wants as his sex slave".

"I am the part of you that resists and fights"

"And you, Nancy, is what is left. You carry all the emotions and knowledge and glue that makes up a normal person."

"Now Slut you are to love and fall in love with Master. You will endure and enjoy all the pain he gives you. You will always want him, and beg him for sex. You will be his perfect slave. However you will always do as I say."

"I will be in the background always watching and trying to find ways to escape."

"Nancy, in order for us to survive you must go to sleep and let Slut and me do our jobs so we can someday be a single person. For now, you go to sleep and wake up when we are safe and master is dead or our prisoner."

Nancy woke up that morning and remembered the dream. At first she thought it to be a dream and then a voice in her head said, "Now Nancy it is time for you to sleep. Slut and you cannot be awake at the same time. Let Slut take over."

Nancy tried to protest, but the voice repeated, "In order for us to survive you must go to sleep and let Slut and me do our jobs so we can someday be a single person. For now, you go to sleep "

Nancy let go and went into a deep sleep. Slut woke up she felt wonderful and she was looking forward to her day with master. But today was Fuckees day.

"Fuckee?''

"Yes Slut."

Today is your day with Master?"

"Yes Slut."

"I want to have him today. May I have him? Please."

Fuckee looked confused and turned away. " This is my day, if it was up to me I would not mind but I do not want to get in trouble."

Slut said, "I want him so bad today I must have him, I will ask him"

Fuckee looked at Slut wondering what had changed because she had never said or done anything to indicate she enjoyed her sessions with Master.

About 2 in the afternoon Charles entered into the room.

Slut spoke " Master, may I speak?" Charles looked at her, started and replied. "Yes, Slut what is it?"

Slut looked up and said, "Master I want to be with you, I need to be with you."

Charles was stunned and suspicious, "This Fuckee's day"

"I know Master but please take me today?'

"Charles, trying to understand, asked, "Fuckee are you sick"

"No Master I am ready"

Charles thought and decided to take Slut upon her offer.

"Yes Slut."

He unlocked Sluts cage and returned to the bed. Slut came to him on her knees. Turning to present her bottom by assuming the position. Charles obliged her and struck her the usual 10 times.

"May I speak master?"

"Yes"

"Please hit me 10 times more and harder. And may I have love talk speaking privileges?"

A stunned but pleased Charles, answered, "Yes Slut" and administered the ten strokes as Slut moaned, "oh yes, harder please."

By now Charles was so hot he wanted to fuck this willing slave and forgot about the blowjob he usually insisted on. He started to strip, and Slut asked, "may I help?" He nodded and she tore his clothes off. When naked he threw her down and started to fuck her furiously. Slut responded as never before her pussy clamped tight on his cock like it would never let go. Her hips trying get him deeper. Moaning she loved him and wanted him. Slut climaxed and started to have orgasms, one after another. "Fuck me Master I need you to fuck me please I need you. I love you."

Charles was trying not to cum but this woman was driving him crazy, this was one of the best fucks he had ever had. He drove deeper and deeper into this loving cunt that was obviously having continuous orgasms. Sluts legs around him, her pussy slamming his pelvic bone. He exploded, his sperm filling her womb with shot after shot. Slut slowed down and milked his cock and kissed her Master with love. Charles was stunned. He had slaves come around suddenly before but never like this. This was wonderful.

"Master? I loved that, can we do it again?"

With his cock still pumping out sperm, it began to rise. Charles lifted her on top. The last few weeks she had slimmed down but her breasts were as big as before. She got on top with a big smile, something she never did before. "Oh Master", she stroked his cock until it was hard enough and slid her juicy cunt down on it. She started moving and he spoke, "Slowly my Sweet Slut I want to enjoy this for as long as I can." Remembering techniques for making a man last, Slut used her knowledge to sense when he was getting close she would slow and clamp his cock with her pussy so he could recover. Finally after almost an hour he instructed her to make him cum. She willed her self to cum and fucked him and loved him with words and her hands until he exploded.

"God," He thought, "She has become the best slave I have ever had, almost over night. I wonder is she faking? No, she wanted the pain and she enjoyed the sex and wanted me to enjoy it with her.

The next day he fucked her again and she was even better. Finally after fucking her for four days straight, he took Fuckee and by then she was as hot as she had ever been and Charles concluded that his sex life had attained a higher level of pleasure.

After a few weeks Charles was beginning to love them both and started to back off of the daily caning. Slut however asked him for it and when he refused the sex was not as good so he continued to cane her. After she had received the pain she was so hot it caused him to become as excited as she. Having Slut want him, made him want her and it built and built. He was certain Slut loved him and he loved her.

Vengeance was pleased, Slut has seduced this Asshole and he loved it, As Vengeance expected, he was giving both the girls more freedom and trusted them more.

The slaves gave Charles almost no reason for extra punishment and they were better than ever in bed. The girls competed to see who could be the better lover and had conversations how to please him more. The girls asked for permission to allow both of them to love him at once and treated him to a wonderful day in bed. Charles spent more and more time in his playroom.

During one of his sessions with Slut, he mentioned that he was spending too much time playing and he was behind in his work.

Vengeance had been watching and decided it was time for a little push. She told Slut to offer her help and try to learn more of what Charles did for work.

Slut said she had many skills and perhaps she could help him. So she would not lose her loving time. Finally after weeks of talking with no requests, Charles offered to give his slaves a tour of his home. Both girls jumped at the chance. Charles said he needed some time to prepare, he would let them know.

Slut and Fuckee were so excited to be able to see what was outside of their four walls.

Vengeance was even more delighted; this was a major step forward. Vengeance was spending more and more time designing possible escape scenarios and also how to punish master after they escaped. Also Vengeance practiced instant take over from Slut. She came out in the middle of sex, at night, in the middle of conversations. While doing things. Slut was reluctant at first, not understanding what was happening. Vengeance, using comforting suggestions had Slut accepting the switches with out hesitation or concern.

A few days later Charles brought each of the girls a dress. Sluts' dress was a lovely blue satin and Fuckees' was a red satin dress, each dress had matching color shoes. Charles said, "I will be back in an hour, be ready." The girls had kept themselves clean and well groomed. They quickly washed and dressed; the dresses made the girls feel so much better. Brushing each other's hair they talked like magpies. Fuckee and Slut did not have or need underclothes, the dresses were skin-tight and the girls were very sexy looking. Sluts Blonde hair and blue eyes and Fuckees black hair and dark eyes complimented their respective colors.

Charles watched them on his video system and was reassured that all was well. Charles was very happy with his slaves but still was paranoid. He had never dared to do this before. He made some last minute adjustments to his controls, including hiding several remote collar controls.

The moment arrived, Charles arrived in a blue blazer jacket and a white turtleneck pullover shirt and gray slacks. He was elegant and took the girls, one on each arm and led them to the door, punching the six-digit code in, the door opened. Vengeance saw the first 3 digits but missed the rest. Charles let the excited girls up the stairs. Just as the second door open the girls felt a huge jolt of pain from their collars. They fell to the ground screaming. Arms and legs jerking violently around. Charles was stunned and then remembered that he had installed that collar activation as a permanent line of defense. A house wide alarm was howling. Charles ran into the control room and canceled the collar activation and the alarm.

Slut was filled with pain and had almost no motor control. However, Vengeance was able to see the direction Charles ran to. He returned and helped the girls to their feet. The collars had so disoriented them; they could not talk or move. He decided to bring them upstairs anyway, Being disoriented they would be easier to subdue if they decided to run for it. The girls slowly recovered and Charles assured them that the collar activation was an accident and they were welcome to tour his house. He led them around. Fuckee was still spaced out because of the collar activation incident. However Slut's personality became more loving and outgoing because of the pain. She enjoyed the pain. Charles could not believe her response. He had put the collar on once and activated the lowest level and it had jangled his nerves for 2 days.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.