Heartbreak Driveway - Cover

Heartbreak Driveway

by Mark Braun

Copyright© 2000 by Mark Braun

Erotica Sex Story: My young sweetheart is stolen away by a smooth out of town sweet-talker, and I get to watch in horror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Fiction   Petting   Voyeurism   .

My neighbor to the east is a lovely 17-year-old named Jenny. She is a senior in High School and a beauty queen. She is a tall, long legged brunette, with short hair and a fabulous body. She is also very friendly and sweet. I have known her for several months now and visited her at her house often, first to tutor her in algebra, and later because I really like her. We have gone out to movies, bowling, and for long walks. I enjoy her conversation and wonder about the world and life in general. I first realized that I was in love with Jenny two weeks ago, when I was watching her roller blade up and down our street and could not keep my eyes off her. I have been meaning to tell her, in the hopes that she may feel interested in me, and that we may become closer.

A few nights ago, as Jenny and I were sitting on her doorsteps talking about nothing and watching the sunset, the guys who live across the street invited us to a party at their house. I would have said no immediately (I had a bad feeling about it), but Jenny accepted it before I could react and I did not want her to go alone. The house across the street is not quite a fraternity house, but close to it. I don't know how many guys live there, but I know of at least eight different ones that come in and out at different times of the day. Like myself, they go to the local college.

Last night, I expected that Jenny would wait for me to pick her up to go to the party, and held out as long as I thought I could. The party was suppose to start at 7:00 PM, so I went to pick up Jenny at about 9:00. To my surprise she had left already and was at the party from early on. I went in and casually looked around for her. I found her in the living room, standing by the fire place, talking to a tall fellow that I had never seen before. She was wearing a short pink dress and matching high heels; she looked beautiful. She had makeup on, which made her look older and attractive in a different way. She was holding a drink, in a tall glass, on her right hand and the guy was drinking beer from a can. She noticed me, smiled and nodded her "hi", then turn her attention back to the stranger. I understood then that I was not invited to join the conversation, and kept my distance but without losing track of her. I really couldn't mingle; these guys were not my crowd and I was feeling jealous and frustrated. After some time, I saw Jenny and the stranger walk to the door and outside. He had his hand on her arm and was guiding her across the front lawn, towards the driveway, to what may have been his vehicle, a red sports car parked in a dark remote corner of the driveway. They went around the other side of the car, between the car and the thick hedge fence. He leaned back on the car and she stood in front of him listening.

There was no one else outside and I would have been too obvious trying to get closer. I decided to find my way to the back of the house, jump the fence to the other side of the hedge and crawl my way in the shadows, to where I could see and hear them. It took me a few minutes to get through the crowd and jump the fence unnoticed, but I managed. I slowly walked trying not to step on anything that may announce me until I was standing right behind her.

It is not cold around here this time of the year, and it wasn't cold that night. After my eyes got accustomed to the darkness, I noticed that Jenny's pink dress was very short indeed. Even though we were far from the porch's lights, from where I stood, the thin fabric revealed Jenny's beautiful body quite clearly. I could plainly see that there was nothing between her erected nipples and her thin dress. I was hiding in the hedge, almost within an arm's length of her, holding every breath not to be discovered. She was standing straight, in front of him. He was leaning/siting comfortably against the side of the car. I could see his feet on either side of Jenny's, because he had his legs spread apart, as if to surround her. He was talking to her in a low, monotone voice; she seemed hypnotized by it. And it really was that way, for she smiled and giggled at his every joke. Then, without stopping what he was saying, his left hand reached under her skirt. I could see the movement of his knuckles beneath her dress; he grabbed her buttock and pulled her closer to him. She gave out a nervous giggle, an unconvincing "oh... stop that", and put her hand on his arm as if to push it away; but he kept talking and did not yield.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.