Finally Together - Cover

Finally Together

by Andromeda

Copyright© 2000 by Andromeda

Erotica Sex Story: Two FBI agents have worked together for a long time, each harboring secret desires for the other person. They finally give in to their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Erika slammed her stack of file folders down on her desk and sat down hard leaving the towering stack leaning precariously close the edge of her work surface. She heaved a sigh of exasperation causing her partner to look up with concern.

"You okay?" Jake asked.

"I swear, the Bureau's gonna make me slit my wrists these one of these days."

"You don't mean that."

"Okay fine, you're right, I don't. I'm just so frustrated." Erika ran her hands through her raven black hair giving it that wind-tousled look that Jake loved so much.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She had lowered her head to her arms and was breathing fake wood. He has seen her like this only twice before in their five years of working together and he knew one of two things could happen: Erika would either launch into a torrential downpour of tears or she would stalk out of the office and take an unannounced vacation. Although he had only been witness to her outbursts twice, he had heard stories from others. Erika had been at the Bureau much longer than he had.

He walked over and sat on the edge of her desk. She turned her head to look up at him and he repeated the question.

"Ya know that case we've been working on?"

Jake nodded. "You mean the one that ViCAP's been chewing on for months and that I've ran through the databases at least 100 times?"

"Yeah, that's the one. He did it again." Erika's lower lip began to tremble and Jake knew that if he didn't turn this situation around fast he'd be witness to three times. But he couldn't hold back his curiosity.

"When?"

"Last night. In Helena. Fredrickson's riding me hard on this. I've been through every case file, every book, every piece of information I can find. He doesn't fit any pattern. Or maybe its she...I don't know!" Jake watched as tears welled up in her black/brown eyes. He'd better act quick. He placed one hand on her shoulder and used the other to lift her chin up.

"Erika, you've been working too hard. Go home, get some rest, and tonight, let me take you out to dinner and let's try to have one night of fun without thinking about work. Please?" For five years Jake had harbored a semi-secret crush on Erika. And although he knew it was the most inopportune time, he couldn't help but act on it.

"Okay..." Erika's face broke into a tiny smile. She hadn't been asked out by anyone in a long time and even though she knew she shouldn't mix work with pleasure she was taken in by Jake's good looks and his charming, caring manner. 'Dammit, five years,' she thought to herself. 'How could I have never noticed?' A voice deep inside her told her different. It told her that she had noticed...how many times had she dreamt of them together? She had to say yes.

"Okay, go on home...I'll clean up here and pick you up at 6. Deal?"

"Deal."


He had to fight to keep his jaw from dropping when she opened the door. She had on a short black dress that seemed tailor-made for her curvy, toned body. The tan of her skin showed off the silver jewelry that shone from various parts of her body. But he couldn't decide what looked better: the never-ending expanse of leg or the tantalizing cleavage that peaked out from the low-cut neckline of the dress. He almost suggested that they skip dinner but knew that would be out of line. He was just her sidekick computer jockey. She ran the show at work and he had always felt inferior to her even though she tried hard to assure him otherwise.

"Shall we go?" He fought to keep the eagerness out of his voice.

"Sure."

Once they were in the car, Erika noticed that she wasn't feeling quite herself. 'What's wrong with you?' she chastened herself. Once again, that little voice in the back of her head spoke up. 'You're horny as hell, that's what's wrong.' She shifted in the seat causing even more of her already-short dress to slide up her leg. She reached over and took Jake's hand in hers. She hadn't felt this way in a long time and she wasn't about to let it pass. Jake looked over at her with a questioning glance.

"Are you really that hungry?" she asked him.

"Honestly? I have too many butterflies in my stomach to be hungry." he replied.

Erika strained against her seatbelt so she could lean closer to Jake's ear. "Would you believe me if I said I wasn't wearing any underwear?" she whispered.

"I don't know," Jake said in a hoarse voice.

"Let's find out...my place." Erika leaned back in her seat but kept her hand on Jake's. He turned the car around quickly and drove only a little too fast back to her apartment.

Jake could barely keep himself from sweeping Erika up in his arms and running up the stairs that led to her apartment. He had waited almost five years to join her in this way and he was anxious as hell. At the same time, though, he wanted it to last. He was seeing a side of Erika that he didn't know existed.

Erika didn't know what she was going to do next. It seemed to take her forever to find the key and open her door.

Jake had only seen Erika's apartment two or three times but he was always struck by its eclectic design. What caught his eye now was the oversized couch and the rocking easy chair. Idea after idea popped into his head. He could see her straddling him on the chair using its rocking motion to slide herself up and down on his manlinhood. He could picture himself pushing her down on the couch, ripping off that excruciatingly sexy dress and pushing himself into her while she clawed his back and screamed out his name. What he didn't picture though was what happened next. No sooner had he closed the door behind him than Erika pushed him back up against the door and pressed her mouth to hers. He could smell her perfume and tasted the sweetness of her breath. Their tongues slid effortlessly over one another as she licked the backsides of his teeth and ran her tongue along the inside of his cheek. Jake placed his hands on her back and pulled her closer. Erika's hands were entwined in his hair. Normally he didn't like having anyone mess with his hair but at the moment he didn't care. Their kissing was hot and passionate and Erika let out a soft moan of pleasure. Jake took that as a cue to do more and he began to slide his hands up and down her back. He slid his hands down over her ass and realized that she was wearing underwear. He pushed her away slightly and looked into her eyes.

"You lied to me," he whimpered in a hurt puppy dog voice.

"I didn't lie, I only asked if you believed me. But if you feel that way, why don't you make it the truth."

Jake was slightly astonished at this invitation. Was Erika really asking him to remove her underwear? Still staring into her eyes he slid his hands down her back, over her hips, and to the hem of her short dress. He started to push the dress up to her hips but she grabbed his wrists and shook her head vigorously. She leaned towards him and whispered in his ear,

"Don't push the dress up...just take my underwear off."

Jake realized that he would have to get down on his hands and knees in order to fulfill her request. With his hands still on her hips he lowered himself to his knees. He slid his hands down her legs and he felt her shudder with enjoyment. She hadn't been touched this way in years and she was reveling in the feeling. His hands reached her ankles and then started back up her legs only this time he was moving up the insides. Her hands, still entwined in his hair, tightened but not painfully. He could tell she was enjoying herself. He reached what felt like satin and he ran his hands over it. He touched her ass, her hips and finally a brief flutter between her legs.

Erika's heart was pounding as she waited for his next move. She longed for him to linger on her sweet spot. She could feel the wetness beginning and she was beginning to throb there. After what seemed like hours, he grabbed the sides of her underwear and pulled them down her legs. She stepped back and out of the skimpy puddle of satin at her feet. Jake, still on his hands and knees, looked up at her and removed his shirt.

Jake stood up and dropped his shirt at his feet. He walked towards Erika with an almost animal look in his eyes. He knew what he wanted. She knew what she wanted. There was no stopping them now. All the things he had imagined flashed through his mind as he took Erika in his arms and laid her down on the couch. He bent his head down as if to kiss her mouth and at the last moment turned to kiss her neck. His lips opened and closed while his tongue played with her skin. He nibbled with his teeth much to Erika's delight. All the while, his hands were roaming her body, especially her practically bare legs. Every so often he would brush his fingers across her clit eliciting moans of pleasure. He wanted to see her body so badly and with almost brutal forced he grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head.

At first glance her body seemed to be universal tan, but after a second look he noticed the tan line that crossed her bare breasts and ran from hip to hip accentuating each and every curve. Her breasts were round and smooth and as he placed his hands over them, he noticed that they were the perfect shape to hold. At the moment, Erika's nipples stood erect giving Jake the perfect opportunity to play with them. He pinched the left one between his fingers and watched Erika's face for a reaction. Would she like it? She squeezed her eyes shut and tilted her head back against the couch cushion. Obviously, this was a pleasurable feeling for her. He squeezed harder and alternated between the left and the right. After a moment, she grabbed his wrist. He took this as a sign that she'd had enough of his hand and he bent down and engulfed her right nipple with his lips. A moan escaped her lips. He used his lips to gently pull on her nipples and his tongue to make circles on them. He was using his hand on whichever one wasnít occupied by his mouth. Erika ran her hands over his bare back feeling the muscles ripple beneath his skin. She couldn't get over how good he felt and how good he was at what he was doing. Who would have guessed? Jake couldn't get over how perfect her body was. Long legs, flat stomach, cute ass, and a set of perfect breasts to top it all off. He wanted to feel what it was like to be inside her. He didn't think he could wait much longer. He moved his mouth up to join hers and was surprised to realize that she was fumbling with his belt. With her mouth pressed to his, she pulled his belt off his pants and dropped it to the floor. While their tongues danced, she undid his button and zipper. While his hands roamed her body, she pushed his pants and underwear down past his hips. With some help from him, they were both completely naked. Jake gasped as he felt something grasp him. He realized that Erika had wrapped her hand around his protruding member and was slowly running her thumb across the tip of the head. Her hand then gently began sliding up and down the shaft causing Jake to collapse on to Erika's chest with moan of pleasure. When Jake didn't think he could take anymore, Erika, using strength he wasn't aware she possessed, pushed him over onto his back and slid down his body. Jake watched with increasing curiosity as she bent her head down and then the most amazing feeling took a hold of his body. Something warm, wet, and moving had engulfed him. He looked down with a large amount of effort to see Erika's head bobbing up and down on his member.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.