Preparing Jenny - Cover

Preparing Jenny

by Mark Braun

Copyright© 2000 by Mark Braun

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny, a hired exotic dancer at a bacherlor party, has been conned into having sex with the guests. They decide to exercise every position in an erotic book. After a long and heated first session, Jenny is taking a break, and her friend, who is telling the story, is trying to sooth her physically, preparing her for what is to come. She responds in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   .

She seemed tired and I asked everyone to give her a break. She laid on her stomach, stretched out on the futon. She crossed her arms to rest her head, and closed her eyes, as if nodding off to sleep. I went to the bathroom and dampened a small wash cloth in warm water. I came back to her and got my face close to hers to see if she was asleep. She smiled a sleepy smile with her eyes still closed. I kissed her forehead and gently gathered her hair and pulled it aside to uncover the back of her beautiful neck. She sighed when I kissed her neck and adjusted her body to be more comfortable. I threw a large clean towel over her as a blanket and she whispered, "Thanks."

I began to rub her back gently with the moist cloth, to clean her perspiration away. She smelled so sweet; I couldn't get enough of her scent. I rinsed the cloth back in the sink and this time added some rubbing alcohol to it. I continued rubbing her back, folding the towel over itself as I went along. I could not help but expand my work area to also do her ass-cheeks and long legs; her smooth soft skin and her sensual shape were irresistible. I repeatedly rinsed off and moistened the cloth as I went down her gorgeous body, planting kisses everywhere I wiped, even down to her feet. I did her inner thighs last. I'd thought she might object, but as soon as I pulled the towel to uncover her ass and my hand rested palm down on her cheeks, she slowly spread her legs to give me access. I could hear her humming or purring, like a cat that is enjoying being caressed.

I grabbed the book from the nearby couch, placed it next to where I was doing my work, and opened to the next chapter. It was entitled "Anal Sex". I read aloud to myself knowing that she could hear me. The book talked about gradually stretching the anus first to prevent any tearing. I got the rubber dildo from the accompanying package and rinsed it off in the sink. It was sort of a one finger glove, of conical shape, about 5 inches long, small but blunt at the tip and thick and necked at the base. It seemed designed to be manipulated with the middle or index finger. I fit my right hand middle finger in it, and poured the special oil all over it. I went back in the room where she laid still quiet and beautiful. Rick came in to see what I was doing and I told him. He went out and soon came back in with the camera. Now we were ready to start the show again.

I placed my left hand on her left leg, and caressed her gently upward to the tip of her cheek. She spread her legs again as if by reflex. I spread her cheeks with my left index finger and thumb, to expose her puckered anus, and I felt her tremble at my touch. Her leg muscles tightened and she slid her torso down and bent her knees bucking her tummy off the futon. She held her ass up high above the futon, as if expecting, even wanting, the penetration. Her pink vaginal lips unzipped slowly, but completely. A small glob of her own abundant juices spread and hung between the edges of her lips like a thin veil, covering the pulsating pink hole still visible beneath. I couldn't resist the temptation and touched her love hole with my right thumb. She moaned and pushed back against it. She was so wet, that with the slightest pressure my entire thumb was inside her and I could feel her inner muscles gripping me tight. I knew I was touching her G-spot; I felt the spongy surface under my thumb. I rubbed her gently and that made her squirm and moan loud. Her movements made her labia wrap around my index finger at the bottom knuckle; I felt the incredible sensation of my hand merging with her in a warm and wet entangle from which I didn't want to come free. She pulled her head up and I could see her statement of absolute pleasure in the mirror across the room. Her eyes still closed made me wonder what world was she in at this point. I kept my thumb down on her G-spot. I didn't want to take it out and interrupt her fun. I maneuvered the dildo onto my left-hand middle finger instead. There was no longer a need for me to spread her ass open, she was doing that herself with her own hands. I teased her anus with the tip of the dildo and she squirmed deliciously. I began to insert the dildo in her rear and she moaned louder and louder. She was shaking with tiny short strokes that slowly eased the dildo inside her; I felt the grip of her ass on my middle finger even through the thick rubber. I continued to rub her G-spot all along and she was rocking at the same rhythm. Tiny drops of perspiration undid my early efforts but made her look radiant and full of sensual power. When the dildo entered her ass completely, she shook and gasped, lifted her entire torso in an impossible arch, held it for a minute and went limp and quiet. She rested again, her ass still up in the air, the dildo inside her and my finger in the dildo. She had let go of my right thumb and her juices were oozing down my wrist. This wonderfully beautiful creature had more sexual energy than I had ever imagined possible. I underestimated her when I said she might have needed some rest. By the end of the night, she had outdone us all.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.