Dog Show Girl - Cover

Dog Show Girl

 

Chapter 6: Take That You Swine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Take That You Swine - This book contains something for almost everyone. There are 7 different stories of: girls getting it on with each other; young men and young girls getting it on; there is rape; oral; anal; young girls using toys on each other; girls loving donkeys; girls and dogs; guys with a young calf; guys and chickens; guys with pigs; girls with monkeys; someone killing and dismembering someone and necrophilia.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Rough   Humiliation   Snuff   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Of all the readily available animals found around the farm, probably the pig is the one that the outsider would be least likely to call "lovable." In our jokes and imaginings about barnyard bestiality, we usually picture a sheep, a cow, a goat, or perhaps a horse as the animal partner. Surely no man or boy, even one so depraved as to pollute himself by bestial practices, would be attracted to such an ugly, smelly, filth-wallowing, swill- eating beast as a pig.

But farm boys know better. When allowed to live in decent conditions, a pig is one of the cleanest of all animals. When he is made a special pet like Lil Abner's Salomi, he is loyal and warmly affectionate. Rochelle Owens' off-Broadway hit play Futz dealt with a young man who carried on a love affair with his pet pig, and it has now been made into a technicolor movie, probably the first picture ever made for theatrical release on the subject of bestiality.

Persons who have had a close association with pigs tell us that they are among the most intelligent of all domestic animals, possessing the lively curiosity of the cat, and above all that they are veritable bottomless wells of sexual passion, who will with a little practice become ardent sex-partners for human beings.

The man in the following case grew up on a farm but never had any bestial sex-relations at any time except for one minor incident with another boy who induced him to smear molasses on his penis and allow a heifer to lick it off. But there was not even an orgasm on that occasion.

However when he was a student at a Midwestern agricultural college, he went through a bizarre bestiality experience with two "pigs" as part of a fraternity initiation rite. He tells about it in his own words.

Case 6

Terry B.

No need to mention the frat by name, or the school. They may still be using the same initiation gimmick for all I know. I've been out of touch with them lately so I don't really know. It was a hell of a trick they pulled on us, and then I helped them to pull off the same gag on new pledges myself. A couple of guys balked at doing it but nobody ever blew the whistle on us.

To get right to the point, I had been accepted into the fraternity and all that was left was the formality of the initiation. I'd heard it was a real doozy--very different from what any other frat put you through. But I wasn't too nervous about it. So you get your ass paddled or some such juvenile shit. No big deal. There were fifteen of us new pledges and I figured I could stand anything the other guys could.

So came the night and we all gathered at the frat house. We went through a lot of bullshit rituals at first--bowing down-- reciting sacred pledges--signing our names in blood--and so on. But what was all what I expected more or less.

What came afterwards was the gas! They sat us down and said we had passed all tests so far and now we were going to be entertained.

"We got a young pig here from the Brass Cat," the man said. That was a downtown striptease bar that most of us were too young to be allowed into. "This pretty little pig is going to dance for your enjoyment and education, leaving nothing to the imagination, and then when she's finished you all will have a chance--each and every one of you--to enjoy a little pig-fucking for yourself in the adjacent bedroom. Before you are accepted as a full-fledged member and fraternity brother in this house, you must prove to the watchful eyes of our fornication and buggery committee that you are worthy cocksmen to live up to our high traditions and campus- wide reputation."

Well, at that point we didn't get the significance of the word "pig" in what he was saying. We assumed that he was referring to some fat old whore with warts that would come out and shake her blubbery ass and then lie down and open up her tunnel for everybody to fuck.

But there turned out to be a couple of real big surprises. First of all the dancer came prancing out, and you wouldn't have called this a pig by any stretch of the imagination. She was a gorgeous young chick--looked like a college kid--and boy she really set our mouths watering. To think we were going to see this chubby little honey take it all off and shake her beautiful paraphernalia in our direction, and then afterwards spread it on the sheets for our shafting pleasure was a powerful bit of good news. And some surprise! We'd been expecting a rough ordeal at this initiation and it was turning out to be candy and cake.

She was just a little peanut of a girl--short and squatty-- but she was round and bulgy all over, especially in the boob department. And her ass was a sight to see besides--sweet little round, fat cheeks. She was only wearing a little stringy belt on her hips that didn't cover a damn thing down in those parts, and a stringy bra up top with the cups cut out of it. So she might as well have been bare-ass mother-naked in the first place, since all the pretty little pink parts were right out there in the lamplight to be gaped at.

I don't know about the other guys, but she sure got a quick rise out of me. Right away she began doing split bumps and high kicks right in our faces and there was the cutest little fuzzy blonde pussy you ever saw in your life, all gooey wet and warm- looking, flashing dirty invitations at us from a couple of feet away.

I remarked to the kid next to me, "Man, if fucking that is the price I got to pay to join this frat, I'm ready to make the supreme sacrifice."

Man, did she put on a performance! She'd rear back and give us a little pussy-split--a little ass-bounce--a little titty- jiggle--throwing it at us from five directions at once. Then she'd lean over and dance right down along the front row of us, shaking those lardy boobs about an inch from everybody's nose.

"Hot damn, she singed my eyebrows!" one kid said.

Well, she kept on with that until she had us about ready to cream in our pants and then she went whirling off out of the room again and that was the end of it. We all groaned and booed and yelled we wanted more.

The president got up again, holding up his hand for quiet. "Peace, men--peace," he said. "Enough of tit-tossing, teasing and titillation. The time is come for each and every man here to partake of his share in the feast. I'm happy to see that you all found our carefully selected dancing pig so attractive to your eyes. But just to be absolutely sure that everyone is satisfied and enjoys a congenial screw, we have brought in a second pig to take care of the overflow. Even chubbier and cuddlier than the first. So that everybody gets his fair share of the action, some of you will get to fuck pig number one and some of you will try the equally luscious pussy-passage of pig number two. I trust that all of us, including the two very willing pigs, will be more than satisfied here tonight."

At that point some of the smarter guys in the crowd were beginning to smell out the gag. All that talk about a "second pig" gave them the clue, or at least that's what they claimed afterwards. But little old stupid me didn't suspect a damn thing. I really thought I was going to get to sink my hungry dick up into that sweet little blonde dancer--either her or her twin sister. Naturally I imagined that pig number two was going to be a carbon copy of pig number one--in other words no pig at all, but one gorgeous young chick. Ha!

I was number three in the line--two other guys got to go out into the back room and make it before me. They never did come out again to give the rest of us a clue. Once you'd gone in and found out what the joke was, they let you stay in there afterwards to watch the rest of the gang come in and make jackasses of themselves.

It took about fifteen or twenty minutes for each of the first two guys to go through their scene in there, and then the door opened and the man called my name. Man, I was nervous! It was horny as hell and barely able to keep a rein on my goddamn rampaging boney, but this was going to be my first public fuck performance and I wasn't all that sure of how I'd do when the bell rang. I mean, I'd never had to worry about how I looked before in the saddle.

So I came in through the door and sure enough--there were the "two pigs" right out in front of me--perched up on a round-top table. One of them was the little dancer we'd seen, squatting there bare-ass and grinning at me real friendly. And the other was of course what you guesses a long time ago--a real, live, barnyard animal type pig, big as life--also bare-ass, but not nearly as pretty as pig number one.

Benton, the frat president, took my arm and led me up to the table to introduce me to the girls.

"This is Sally," he said, laying a familiar hand on the little blonde's golden ass, and then he spun the table halfway around and brought that big old ugly pig up in front of me. He patted the pig on the head. "And this is our special surprise pig, Bertha. You're gonna love her, just like the first two boys did. In fact, I would say that she's even more affectionate than Sally, if that's possible, when you approach her the right way. And you, you lucky bastard you, are going to get to throw a screw into either one of these chubby little sweethearts, depending on which one you pick."

I laughed and said, "Do I get a choice?"

That made everybody laugh.

Benton said, "Let me tell you how the game works, Mister B. Just to make it fair and square and not to burden you with an impossible dilemma, and so as not to hurt the feelings of either one of these sensitive young lovelies, we leave the choice to fate. You will stand precisely where you are now positioned, and we will blindfold your eyes. Then the table will spin--thuswise."

Someone gave the tabletop a nudge and it began revolving slowly, shuddering and creaking as it turned, with its two lardy female critters rolling around with it. I tell you, that had to be one sturdy table to hold those two chubby customers without collapsing.

"Now." Benton said, "You see the table comes gradually to a stop and you are faced with prize pig number one in all her naked splendor. Being blindfolded of course you will not know which of the two you have won. So you will lean in, guided by strong and willing hands, and plant a kiss on the blushing cheek of whichever one it is--pig one or pig two. Then, blindfold removed, she will be yours to enjoy in wild rapturous intercourse through any of her body apertures which strikes your fancy. The choice is up to you. I assure you, both of these pigs are used to taking it in every possible way from long practice."

Sally giggled and started fucking her mouth with her finger, but Bertha didn't seem to be paying attention. I was pretty much in a state of shock myself. I couldn't believe this bit. Screwing a pig! I still figured it was just a gag and nobody was really going to have to go through with that.

But I had no choice but to play along and hope for the best. They were already tying on the blindfold. I could only hope that the damn table would stop turning when Sally was on my side. Just in case they really were serious about the whole thing. I'd lived for twenty years without ever screwing a barnyard animal and I was hoping I could leave it that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.