Bad Girl

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2000 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: She meets her favorite author on the plane...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

"Flight 555 now leaving for Albuquerque," the loud speaker announced.

Bag and briefcase in hand, I joined the throng at the gate. The woman I'd been watching was a few passengers behind me.

She was an attractive woman but not unusually so. In fact, nothing was unusual about her except her body language. That spoke volumes. Eyes glued to the laptop in front of her, she'd squirmed in her seat. Her mouth would slowly open. Her eyes would widen and she'd blush furtively before glancing up to see if she were being watched. Then, she'd focus on the laptop again to repeat the cycle.

She could be doing only one thing - reading an erotic story. And she was aroused.

If her secret was reading erotica, mine was writing it. As I watched her in the terminal, a story bubbled in my mind.

I knew she was married from the rings on her fingers. Did she have children? A lover? What did she and her husband do behind the locked door of their bedroom? Did they do it alone?

The boarding queue slowly entered the plane and I worked my way to row 27, threw my suitcase in the overhead, and slipped into the window seat. To my pleasant surprise, she was hovering behind me.

"Excuse me," she said. "You're in my seat."

"Oh?" I replied. "What seat number is on your boarding pass?"

"Twenty-seven C. And C is the window seat."

"I'm sorry, but A is the window seat."

"That can't be. I specifically asked for a window," she replied tersely.

"I'll be happy to trade with you," I said smiling at her.

She seemed relieved. I wondered if she was a white knuckle flyer and the window brought solace. As I slipped back into the aisle to let her enter, she brushed against me. I smelled a natural scent that made my cock twitch.

When the plane was safely in the air, she turned in her seat with her shoulder resting against the window and hurriedly opened her laptop computer.

Ah, that's the reason she wanted that seat, I thought. She wants to finish her story.

In seconds, her body language began again. In the terminal, her legs had been primly together, feet on the floor. Now, angled in her seat with her legs extended, she was reading intensely. Her legs opened slightly. Her feet angled out as if a lover were between them.

After twenty minutes, I could stand it no longer. I turned to her and said, "Are you enjoying your reading?"

Her eyes were glazed when she looked at me.

"What did you say?" she mumbled as she struggled to focus.

"Are you enjoying your reading?"

"Oh, no. It's just memos from the office. I have to catch up."

I leaned closer to her.

"You're not reading memos. You're reading dirty stories and they're turning you on," I said as my eyes held hers.

The blood drained from her face as she slumped back against the seat. When her color returned, her frightened eyes locked onto mine.

"You're wrong," she gasped. "I'd never do anything like that."

I whispered, "I'm not wrong, but don't worry. I read them, too. In fact, I write them."

We were inches apart and eye to eye. Hers, colored a marvelous light brown, were wide and uncomprehending. I leaned back, hoping my smile was nonthreatening and sexy. She closed the laptop abruptly and sat primly again, facing forward.

It seemed an hour, but was probably less than a minute when she said, "I don't believe you."

"How can I prove it?" I asked.

"If I read such things, and I'm not saying I do, mind you, but... would I have read anything by you?" she asked.

"I don't know. I write under the name E.Z. Riter."

"Now I know you're lying," she said, but her eyes said something else. "I was reading one of his stories." She blushed at her admission and looked guilty as a thief with a hand in the poor box.

"I always enjoy talking to a reader," I replied. I gave her my best grin. She gave me a dirty look, sat back, and then quickly lunged toward me.

"All right. Prove it! He wrote a story about a woman who wants her husband to impregnate her best friend on a special holiday."

"That's V Day," I said.

"Oh. Okay. He wrote a long mind control story."

"My Inheritance."

She asked more questions about my stories. Somewhere during the grilling, I raised the seat arm and moved into the middle seat to be next to her.

"Move back to your own seat," she said firmly.

We didn't talk for about fifteen minutes. She was as still as a statue. Finally, she turned back to me.

"Are you married?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"I am."

Silence again. When the plane started its descent, she resumed our conversation by saying, "You really are E.Z. Riter, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Do you live what you write or is it all fantasy?" she asked. Her voice had an urgent undertone.

"When I write violence or harm to someone, it's fantasy."

"Like 'Slaves'?"

"Yes, but the others are all real or reality based."

"Oh, sure. Like 'Karen', where the woman has an affair with her daughter's fiancé. You're not going to pretend that was real."

"Close enough. I know a man who's having an affair with his mother-in-law."

"People don't do those things! Do they?" she asked incredulously.

"You'd be amazed at what real life brings."

"Not in my corner of the world. Do you... " She stopped, turned beet red, and shivered.

"Go on. You can ask me."

"What about the people in 'Heat'?"

"That was a completely true story about me and a wonderful woman I was seeing."

"You? I thought it was about a married couple."

"Well, she was married," I replied. It was my turn to blush and she grinned. It was the first warm, sexy grin I'd gotten from her.

"So you do live what you write."

"Not exactly, but I do enjoy sex and pleasing women," I replied.

"Was that you in 'Anniversary'?"

"No. They're good friends of mine. They've been happily married many years now."

"Good heavens! I always thought you writers made it all up."

"Most of it's real, but I never let a few facts stand in the way of a good story."

As we listened to the flight attendant's pre-landing announcements, our eyes never parted. Her confusion was palatable.

"Do you live in Albuquerque?" she asked.

"No. I live in Houston. I'm going to be here for a week on business. Do you live here?"

"I live someplace else," she said secretively. "Where are you staying?"

"The Airport Hilton."

"Me, too."

Our mundane conversation ended as the plane bumped to the ground. In the van to the hotel, we sat apart. We carefully avoided each other when checking in as to not reveal our true identities.

I hesitated to say anything because she'd rebuffed me on the plane, but when I exited the elevator on the second floor she asked, "What's your room number?"

"Two twenty-nine," I answered.

She nodded in solemn acknowledgment as the elevator doors closed.

When she knocked fifteen minutes later, I opened the door so quickly it startled her. She took a deep breath and held it as she stared at me. I thought I could hear her heart thumping, or maybe it was mine. Finally, she exhaled and a tiny smile curled the corners of her lips.

"May I come in?" she said.

She was wearing the business suit she'd worn on the plane. Camel colored, it was a coat over a white blouse and a skirt.

"E.Z., I'm a good wife. My husband's the only man I've had." I didn't say anything. She walked to the window to stare out at the street below. She turned back toward me. "I want to be someone else for a few days."

"Who do you want to be?" I asked.

She grinned sexily. "I'll pick a name from one of your stories." She thought for a second. "Just call me Becky. I want to do things I've never done before and probably will never do again, but E.Z., I want to do it my way."

"Which is?"

"Tonight, just you and me."

"I'd like that," I replied.

"So would I," she said with in a throaty growl. She slipped off the suit coat and threw it on the chair.

We watched each other undress. I took her in my arms and kissed her.

Taking my hands in hers, she murmured, "Come on" as she pulled me toward the bed. "Hurry," she said as she scooted on the bed to rest her head on the pillows.

"No foreplay. I want you in me, E.Z.," she insisted.

Quickly, she thrashed in her first orgasm.

"So good. Don't stop. Please. More."

The light green of the bedspread turned dark from her sweat before she lay replete under me. I slipped out and rolled over.

"You didn't cum," she said after she floated down from her afterglow.

"A little trick I learned. Now I want you to suck my cock."

She smiled as she slipped down the bed to wrap her mouth around me.

Two hours and much fun later, she slipped out of bed and began dressing.

"Tomorrow night I want to be tied up and... " She exhaled loudly. Her eyes were devilish and bright. "...taken roughly."

"How roughly?"

"This really is for my pleasure, isn't it?" she questioned.

"Yes."

"I probably need a good spanking," she replied coyly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.