Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

It seemed like it had only been a few days ago that Philip had first slid his hardon inside his youngest daughter, Lauren wanton hot and very wet young pussy. He'd never forget the first time he'd fucked her, the day he'd taken her cherry and then proceeded to help his 14-year old become a woman. He'd never forget the moment his large thick cock touched his youngest daughter's virgin pussy and he continued to push forward until his little girl lost her cherry and he kept pushing inward as his cock totally deflowered her and then they'd enjoyed an amazingly hot, lusty first fuck together. That had been the first time Lauren had allowed a man's cock to enter her but it was only the beginning at that moment for her and her father, Philip, as intimate lovers.

It had been several weeks earlier when Philip and Lauren had enjoyed one of their lusty illicit times of hot unprotected sex together and Lauren had told her father that she wanted him to fuck her and she didn't care if he was lucky enough to give her a baby as a result. Hearing his sexy youngest daughter saying hot lusty naughty words like that was all it took for Philip to proceed to fuck Lauren three separate times in that one evening. Of course, no one had any way of knowing for sure since he and Lauren got together for sex on regular and almost daily basis, but Philip couldn't help wonder if one of those three sessions had the the one in which he'd shot the sperm into her young pussy that met up with her fertile egg and got her knocked up. It was only a few weeks later that Lauren informed Philip that she had taken an early pregnancy test, and she knew she was going to have her father's baby. She was thrilled and with that, Philip had all three of his daughters in the expectant motherly way.

When Lauren found out she was also going to have a baby like her older sisters Melanie and Caitlyn, she couldn't wait to tell them. And, as each of her older sisters knew, the father of all three of their babies was their own father, Philip.

Philip knew there was a good chance that the neighbors and others were probably suspicious of the fact that eventually it would be known that all of the girls in his household were "with child" and none of the girls had any ongoing relationships with boyfriends so who was the man who'd knocked all three girls up. Philip really didn't care. His wife had been dead now for awhile and it was no one else's business if he and his three sexy and beautiful young daughters were sharing the same bed frequently.

Philip had already fucked Lauren once early that evening and then he'd eventually excused himself and took a shower before he turned in to sleep. When he'd actually already fallen asleep and was deep in some kind of very lusty dreams, he suddenly found himself dreaming that some very cute and hot young woman had taken his cock in her hand and was stroking him and then had wrapped her lips around his hard cock and was giving him a blowjob. Philip was going with that hot sex in his dream when he suddenly awakened and realized it was no dream at all -- his hardon was in fact in the hot wet mouth of a woman and he he stirred slightly, the beautiful face of his daughter Lauren lifted momentarily from his groin and she smiled at the knowledge that now her Daddy was awake and he could consciously enjoy the hot suck job she was giving his big cock.

"Daddy, let me suck you good before I get on top of your big cock and fuck myself to another orgasm," Lauren said. She'd become very horny now that she was pregnant and she was often wanting her father to fuck her even more than he was wanting to sometimes. Lauren lowered her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down on her dad's big hardon and before he shot his wad down her cum-hungry throat, she lifted her mouth off of his cock and then moved her naked body up over her dad's and she wrapped her hand around his large hard shaft and guided the tip of his hardon straight up inside her young horny cunt.

"Fuck yes, Daddy, ohhhhh, fuck yes," Lauren said as she lowered herself onto his large cockhead and then settled down, letting his cock smack firmly into the mouth of her knocked up womb. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssssss," Lauren moaned and she quickly started riding up and down on her father's large thick fuck-pole. Philip reached up, cupping Lauren's sexy hot young titties and he began to buck his ass up from the bed to match his daughter's writhing up and down on his hardon. She quickly began to cum and within a few more strokes of his hard meat in and out of his daughter's climaxing pussy, Philip whammed his cock home deep into Lauren's pussy and moaned hotly as he felt the hot thick babymaking cum shoot deep inside his young daughter's hot cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.