Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

It was only an hour later, and Philip was inside his youngest daughter, Lauren's pussy again, this time he was really throwing a hard sexy fuck to her. Philip had decided to let all restraints go as far as having sex with Lauren and her older sisters, Melanie and Caitlyn. Of course, he now had the two older girls both knocked up with babies growing in their bellies -- his babies, and he was fucking Lauren and he'd already decided if his 14-year old got knocked up too, that was OK.

"Mmmmmmm, Lauren, I knew you'd started to change into a sexy young woman, but I didn't know how sexy you already were, honey," Philip said as he leaned over and kissed his young daughter's sexy nipple on her left breast as his cock thrust in and out of her wet tight pussy while she took her father's cock completely into her young body. "I had no idea you wanted to be made love to or that you were horny enough for me or any guy to start fucking you, baby," Philip said.

"Oh, Daddy, how could you not know. I felt like you didn't see me and you weren't aware of my sexiness and my hotness. I'm so glad we're doing this now and that you were willing to be intimate with me, Daddy," and Lauren asked her father if he'd let her be on top for awhile. Philip pulled his cock out and then he got on his back and his sexy young daughter climbed on top of him, straddled his wet hardon jutting up from his groin and she smoothly guided the length of his cock between her legs and then she mounted her father's cock and began sliding up and down on his large thick hardon.

"Honey, we really should have put you on some birth control before we did this," Philip insisted and thought of the irony of telling his young daughter that while his cock was riding in and out of her young unprotected pussy. Nothing like talking about protecting the chickens in the henhouse once the fox is already inside the door, he thought.

"Daddy, don't worry about me getting pregnant. Oh please give it to me good, Daddy," Lauren begged as she was really enjoying not only being fucked but the knowledge that it was her own Daddy's cock that was doing her. "Daddy, fuck me good, and shoot your cum inside me. If I get pregnant, Daddy, it's OK. there are several girls in my class at school that have gotten knocked up and they've kept their babies. Oh Daddy it would be so special being pregnant just like Caitlyn and Melanie are. And, since I know you're the father of their babies, why should I be any different, right?"

"Mmmmmmmm, you're turning me on even more, Lauren, by talking sexy and hot to me like that. It's not every day a Daddy has his cock inside his own 14-year old daughter and has her tell him it's OK if he knocks her up, my sexy young lady," and Philip wrapped his hands around Lauren's waist and he helped her ride up and down on his fuckpole. He loved to have his lover on top and having Lauren on top of his cock was very special. He'd fucked in the same way with both Caitlyn and Melanie, and he was enjoying this fuck as much as any of them. In fact, he wasn't sure that he wasn't enjoying fucking Lauren even more than her older sisters. There was something especially erotic about actually having his cock inside this sexy horny and very hot young 14-year old daughter that he'd help conceive 14 years earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.