Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 7: Youngest Sister Wants Some Too

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Youngest Sister Wants Some Too - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Lauren was only 14 years old and she was the youngest of Philip's three beautiful daughters. They all took after the mother and that meant that they were all very sexy and very gorgeous. She was a typical 14 year old; beginning to show the curves and budding breasts of a young girl in the early stages of maturing into a young woman but for several months Lauren had been feeling the effects of raging hormones on and in her young developing female body.

And, Lauren knew all about sex and about boys' cocks and girls' pussies. And she knew where babies came from and all that. And, she knew that both of her older sisters, Caitlyn and Melanie, were fucking her daddy Philip on a regular basis. And, now both Melanie and Caitlyn were expecting babies, their bellies had grown bigger by the month and Lauren knew that the father of both her sisters' babies was their own Daddy, Philip.

As Lauren lay in her nighty on her bed after doing her homework, she felt increasingly horny and sexy and then she allowed her right hand to slip down between her legs and inside her panties. She wanted to feel and see if her pussy had grown wet and if it would feel good if she rubbed her pussy and her sensitive little clit. Her hand felt good as she spread her legs just a little bit and then reached down inside her panties, letting her fingers gently glide down and up across the sensitive lips of her pussy. Lauren could feel that her pussy had already grown damp as she laid there thinking about feeling herself and letting her fingers roam in between her young shapely legs. Now she felt sexual urges, hot and insistent, burning inside her belly and increasingly making her want to reach some kind of release. As her pussy grew wetter and the lips began to swell with arousal, Lauren let her finger slide in between the lips of her pussy and then she actually slid two inside and began to work her fingers in and out smoothly while she also caressed across her erect clit. It felt so good and after about 20 minutes of touching herself and increasingly rubbing her pussy and clit, Lauren's breath was taken as she felt the explosion of a hot powerful orgasm explode inside the depths of her body and spread over entire frame. She lay there in her bed breathing hard, as she loved the feeling of bringing herself off with her fingers. Lauren loved her growing sexual awareness of her own body, her own physical needs and her own growing hunger for sexual and physical things that up until now she'd only heard about from others or imagined. Lauren wanted to know more, to feel more and to experience some of the hot sexy things that she knew her two older sisters had been experiencing for several years.

As Lauren found herself rubbing her naked pussy again, and could feel the hotness of her sexual arousal growing towards another orgasm, she focused her attentions again on the hot sexual need centered there between her legs and with one hand she reached up and caressed her hard nipples. She loved how her breasts had begun to grow and then become larger and more prominent on her chest. She wanted them to be as nice and big as her two older sisters' but they just hadn't had time to get that large yet. Her time would come she felt sure. Lauren loved the sexy hot feel of her fingers on the sensitive nipples of her titties and she loved how horny and wet it made her pussy as she'd caress them while she lay in bed at night.

After Lauren had helped herself to two sexy hot orgasms, she decided that in the morning she'd contact her oldest sister Melanie and tell her that she wanted to be brought into their little family arrangement as well. And she wanted it to happen very soon.


"Lauren, are you sure about this?" her sister Melanie said as her mind whirled a million miles an hour while she tried to get hold of what her youngest sister had just told her.

"Yes, Melanie, I'm very sure. You and Caitlyn may think I'm too young but I AM 14 now and I am becoming a young woman. I've been having my period for quite awhile and my body's rapidly developing into a woman's. I'm ready to move on to the next step and I want Daddy to be my first lover, Melanie."

Melanie had contacted her father, Philip, and explained to him in explicit terms what Lauren had proposed to her. Melanie was fully in agreement with Lauren because she knew there wasn't a man who could introduce her youngest sister to the world of adult sex and lovemaking better than their father. He'd been the best lover Melanie had ever experienced and she knew her middle sister Caitlyn would wholeheartedly agree. And she and Caitlyn both had the big swollen pregnant bellies Philip had given them to provie what a stud and what a hot lover he was with them.

Caitlyn wasn't able to join her two other sisters on the night of Lauren deflowering but she told Melanie to relay to Lauren how envious she was at having the chance of having their take to take her virginity. Caitlyn wished she could be there with them when Lauren took her first hard dick into her young pussy and learned how to fuck a horny man.

Rather than have Lauren meet him in a hotel room like he usually did Melanie and Caitlyn, Philip arranged for them to meet at Melanie's place for the evening. That way there would be no one else aware of what was going on in their family. Melanie had picked up Lauren earlier in the afternoon and she'd taken Lauren home and discussed all the details of what was going to happen that evening. Lauren convinced Melanie beyond doubt that she was more than ready to lose her virginity and that she was truly horny and hot to have her father fuck her.

Melanie insisted that they eat a light supper just to ensure Lauren didn't have too much on her stomach and she assured Lauren there'd be snacks and things to drink through the evening. At 6:30 their father Philip showed up at Melanie's and they had a small family reunion as Philip enjoyed seeing two of his three daughters again and they gradually moved into the reason for the three of them getting together.

At about 7:30 Melanie asked Lauren if she was ready for their father to make love with her. Lauren nodded that she was more than ready and Philip stood, taking his youngest daughter by the hand and led her down the hallway to the guest bedroom. Melanie had a large queen sized bed in there and she knew it was more than big enough for Philip and Lauren to enjoy having sex there. Lauren had worn a sexy looking button-up top and jeans over that afternoon and Melanie asked how she wanted to be dressed when their father initiated her into sexual intercourse. Lauren said she wanted to be in just her panties and bra, so Melanie told her that she thought it would be hot if Philip and Lauren would undress each other in preparation for their first fuck together. Lauren knew Melanie knew what was hot in Philip's mind so she readily agreed.

Philip led Lauren into Melanie's guest bedroom and when they got to the bed, he showed her where he wanted her to sit and then Philip, Lauren's father, took her in his arms and began kissing her and fondling her young rounded breasts. He felt his cock rigidly hard in his pants and he knew that in just a few minutes he'd be moving in between Lauren's shapely young teenage legs and beginning to bring her into the world of developing womanhood. Philip loved the feel of Lauren's budding breasts under his hands and Lauren quickly warmed to the sexy feel of her father's caresses on her tits while he kissed her like no man had ever kissed her before.

Lauren felt her pussy grow rapidly wet and the hotness of her horniness began to burn hotter and stronger in her groin. Her nipples were both hard, pressing out against the cups of her bra, and Lauren found herself growing increasingly impatient for her father to go ahead and begin taking her clothes off. Finally, she couldn't stand it any longer. Lauren reached down to her father's crotch, rubbing his cock and telling him that she was more than ready for him to make her a woman. Philip knew when it was time to move and he reached over, beginning to unfasten the buttons of the top Lauren was wearing. He loved the sexy view of his own youngest daughters sexy growing breasts as he got her top undone and he could see the sexy yellow bra she had on underneath it. He quickly got her down to only her bra and panties and then Philip slid his hand down the front of her bikini panties, feeling the moistness of her pussy soaking through very rapidly.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Lauren, baby, your pussy feels so good through your panties. I think you're becoming quite a sexy young woman and I'm so excited that you want your first time of making love to be with me," Philip said as he moved his hand up the front of his youngest daughter's panties and then down inside them. His hand felt so wonderful on her bare naked flesh and then Philip's hand began feeling sexy pussy hair and then shortly after that his hand found her wet pussy lips in between her legs.

"Oh Daddy, yes, baby, feel me up and get your fingers all wet in my hot pussy. I'm so horny for you, Daddy, and I can't wait for you to put something else in between my legs," Lauren whispered hotly as she felt her arousal rapidly starting to flare out of control. Lauren knew what it was to be aroused and horny but being with her father and being intimate with him was far hotter than she could ever have imagined.

Philip slid his hand up and down across the very wet swollen lips of Lauren's young pussy. He could remember the first time he'd ever fucked her older sisters' Caitlyn and Melanie. Now he was on the verge of deflowering Lauren too. Philip wanted to make sure her first experience with fucking was nothing but awesome so he didn't want to rush anything. But from the feel of his 14-year old daughter's wet aroused pussy, she was nearly ready for both of them to share their first lusty fuck together. Philip continued caressing and playing with his daughter's pussy and Lauren's hands were busy caressing her father's hard cock through his pants and running her hands all over his chest, his thighs, and his ass. Philip could tell that Lauren may have viewed him as her Daddy but she also was very much into their being intimate sexy lovers together as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.