Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip hadn't been able to believe it at first when Caitlyn had called him at work and told him the news -- she'd at first just made small talk with her hot horny father, and then she let him know the news that she'd really called about -- "Daddy, I just wanted to let you know I'm pregnant." She hadn't said anymore right then, waiting for Philip to respond and hoping for him to be thrilled at the news of her expecting a baby -- his baby.

Philip felt his cock hardening involuntarily inside his pants at the realization that he'd impregnated his 16-year old daughter. They'd fucked several times since he'd first deflowered her in the hotel room while Melanie watched him do it, but now it had been five months and he was tickled to know that he would be a father again -- but this time with his own daughter. And at this very moment, Philip had Caitlyn bent over the hotel bed where they'd met, her five months pregnant belly full and rounded with her growing baby, and Philip was holding her firmly around the waist as he drove his hard cock in and out of his young expecting daughter's even hornier pussy than she'd used to have. Now she couldn't seem to get enough of her father's hot driving cock.

Now Philip couldn't believe that he'd actually become lovers not only with his 24-year old daughter, Melanie but also his horny young 16 year old daughter Caitlyn and getting her pregnant had only enhanced her hot horniness. He loved it every time he and Caitlyn got together for an evening or weekend of sex. He thought the loose fitting tops she wore for her pregnancy were sexy, and he found fucking his pregnant 16-year old Caitlyn to be one of the sexiest experiences of his life. Even sexier than fucking her mother when she was carrying Caitlyn inside her belly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fucking ride back into my cock thrusts, Caity," Philip would encourage his daughter as he grasped her waist firmly and thoroughly enjoyed the hot wet sexy sounds of his pussy-wet cock thrusting in and out, in and out, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, fucking take my big horny cock, baby. Philip knew he'd soon blast another sexy copious load of his hot jism deep inside Caitlyn but of course these days it didn't matter since he'd already knocked her up and planted a baby inside her hot pussy the first night they'd fucked together. Just shortly after Philip had taken Caitlyn's virginity, she'd missed her next period and soon the 16-year old realized that her hot illicit fucking with her own father had conceived a baby in her young womb. And she thought it was fantastic and she didn't care that her first baby (and maybe others to come) was fathered by her own dad.

Now Caitlyn was getting together with Philip at least once a week to make love. She'd never been tempted so far to have any other lovers. Her own father was such a horny well-hung lover that he was more than she could handle. And with her father's baby growing in her belly, Caitlyn felt like it would be cheating on her dad and her baby's father for her to have another man's cock in her pregnant pussy. So Caitlyn was more than satisfied to have Philip solely as the source of her periodic fucks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me, Daddy, yeah, fuck me good, baby. Drive that hot big dick of yours in me and act like you're gonna knock me up again. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Caitlyn moaned as her words stimulated Philip to really start pounding his cock hot and deep in and out of her clasping hot young cunt. She loved being fucked and when Philip spurted his cum deep inside her, she intended to suck him and maybe even entice him to lick and eat her pussy until she climaxed.

Philip loved fucking his daughters in every position possible, but he did love doing it from behind, doggy style, and he loved it when either Melanie or Caitlyn mounted him while he lay on his back and took his cock into their pussy for a hot lusty fucking. Nothing like that in the entire world, he knew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.