Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip felt Caitlyn's tight young pussy orgasming around the hard driving piston of his long cock, sliding wetly and hotly back and forth into her young cunt. Philip had always been quite the lover and it was no different with his two daughters now than it had been with their mother or the other babes he'd fucked in his life.

Holding her steady, his cock flashing in and out of her cunt, Philip felt his nuts release with his orgasm and huge spurts of thick impregnating cum blasted deeply down into the very mouth of Caitlyn's young cumming womb. Indeed, after this one hot erotic fuck, Catilyn might be on her way to being a young unmarried mommy.

As he stopped his in and out fucking movements, relishing the continued feel of spasm after spasm of his hot jizz shooting inside Caitlyn, Philip was already thinking ahead to his other horny daughter, Melanie, and the even hotter fuck he was sure they'd shortly shared.

When Philip felt his nuts unloading his virile thick jizz inside Caitlyn's tight virginal pussy, he stopped inside her body, letting his balls spasm over and over, pumping his seed up his cockshaft and into Caitlyn's pussy.

When he knew both his orgasm and cum Caitlyn had were finished, Philip allowed his teenaged daughter to put her legs back down on the bed where she lay basking in the hotness of just having her first lover fuck her and relieve her of her virginity. Then he pulled his wet cum-covered cock out of Caitlyn's tight pussy and when his cock was completely removed from her pussy, Melanie moved in between Philip's legs and took the shaft of his cock in her soft hand, lowering her lips and taking the head of her father's just-fucked dick into her mouth. Melanie loved the taste of her father's cock after he'd finished fucking and now she could taste not only his own jizz on her tongue but also the hot nectar of Caitlyn's pussy that also coated her dad's cock from the tip to his nut sack.

In no time at all, Melanie had her father's cockhead and much of his hardening cock in her mouth and she quickly started giving her father one of her typically hot lusty blowjobs. But Melanie knew that unless she changed her mind, Philip wasn't going to blow a cumload in her mouth -- no, she was intent on getting him aroused and hard again so he could now fuck her. Melanie's pussy was so horny and she'd found her father fucking her younger sister so sexy and so lusty that now she wanted some of the hot cock-fucking she knew he was so capable of giving her.

As Melanie began bobbing her hot tight lips up and down on Philip's rapidly hardening cock, Caitlyn lay there on the bed beside them, her fingers venturing down between her legs, finding the ample wetness of her no longer virgin pussy and her father's own seed leaking from her pleasured young pussy lips. She wanted to be fucked again but she knew that for the moment, the action was going to be between Melanie and her their father, Philip. She wondered how horny it would make her to see Melanie getting herself fucked like she'd just been.

Philip knew that he had great sustainability when it came to more than one fuck in a row. He'd often fucked Melanie at least twice or even three times in one setting when they'd met by themselves. But when Melanie took his cock in her hands and in her mouth, there was NO question of his cock regaining total hardness and arousal again and quickly Philip reached full hardness and thickness again. When Melanie realized that her father's cock was ready for him to fuck her, she quit bobbing her head and her mouth up and down over the full swollen head of his cock and she pushed her dad over onto his back, quickly moving up on top of his prone body so she could rub his hard cockhead in the wetness of her pussy and then mount him so she could fuck Philip on top. Melanie was hotter than hell and she needed her father's hard bucking cock inside her hot womanly pussy NOW.

Melanie had often thought she'd have made a great young porn film starlet, her sexy body, her beautiful face, sexy hair and her insatiable horniness for hard thrusting cock in her pussy. But she'd never investigated that possibility and with her father Philip being her lover, surely didn't need any more cock because he could fuck her nearly as much as she ever wanted. She'd often thought it would be very hot and sexy having a different man fucking her horny pussy from one week to the next.

But for now, Melanie and her father were incredibly hot intimate lovers and now she was ready to fuck her father. Yes, SHE was going to fuck Philip. Once she got her father/lover's cock inside her pussy, she'd be in control of the fuck and Melanie knew from past sessions that both she and Philip would have multiple orgasms before their coupling finished.

Melanie was a very hot and very sexy lover and she knew hot to take Philip's cock inside her pussy and ride him until he was moaning underneath her in lusty orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.