Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip and Melanie had helped Caitlyn get totally naked and ready for him to initiate his 16-year old daughter into the world of sex and adult playtime. Caitlyn thought she was more than ready to become a woman in every sense of the word and she wanted her own sexy father to be her "first man", the first one to make love to her. She was sure she'd have many more lovers after him but she wanted to look back on her Daddy being the man who'd deflowered her and fucked her to her first orgasms.

Philip remembered the first time he and Melanie had made love years earlier but now it was Caitlyn lying there on the king-sized bed, naked, aroused, horny and hot for him to fuck her. Caitlyn had fingered her horny pussy underneath only the robe she'd been wearing while she'd watched Melanie and Philip turning each other on earlier and she was so wet that she knew he'd have no problem entering her pussy. Philip's cock was totally engorged and it jutted hard and firm between his legs as he moved up over Caitlyn. She spread her legs and Philip looked into his middle daughter's lusty gaze, taking his cockshaft in his hand and allowing the head of his dick to graze up and down his daughter's sopping wet pussy to get himself fully lubed and slick to slide inside her body.

Then, knowing the moment had arrived for what Caitlyn was begging him to do with her, Philip wedged the tip of his cock in Caitlyn's hot tight virginal pussy and he bucked his hips forward, seeing the head of his cock disappearing inside her and meeting slight resistance from her virginity before he pushed more firmly and saw the inches of his cock begin sliding deep inside his daughter's horny cunt. Caitlyn was no longer a virgin and now she was her father's hot lusty lover.

Caitlyn couldn't believe how hot it felt to have her very own father making love to her. The moment he'd moved up on the bed over her as she lay there naked and vulnerable totally, she couldn't wait until he finally positioned himself to make love with her. Caitlyn was glad that she had her older sister Melanie there beside her to be with her as she lost her virginity. She wondered how it had been for Melanie and if her father had deflowered her as well.

Then as Philip slid his body into position to fuck her, Caitlyn loved the instant when she felt her father's engorged hard thick cock touching her wet pussy. She'd been wanting to fuck for nearly a year and it had only been within recent months that she'd gotten the courage to ask Melanie to help her enlist her father as her very first man/lover.

Caitlyn's nipples were poking up hard and perky as she anticipated her father mounting her and beginning their fuck together. She was so hot and she had been so hot since she'd arrived at the hotel room earlier.

Philip felt himself flushing and his arousal was nearly as high as he could ever remember it being. His cock was huge and very thick, leaking pre-cum as he realized he was going to spend the entire evening not only fucking Melanie, his 24 year old grown daughter but also his budding 16-year old beauty, Caitlyn. He looked down at his teenaged daughter's naked body lying in front of him there on the bed, and he couldn't wait any longer to take Caitlyn. He was so hot to think that she wanted HIM to be the man to take her virgin pussy and to fuck her into sexual bliss. He wanted to do that NOW.

Philip leaned forward as he positioned his cock at Caitlyn's waiting wet pussy and he kissed her left nipple, sucking it in between his lips as he rubbed his full hard cockhead in her cunt lips and then took her cherry pussy, burying his hard cock deep into his young daughter's horny waiting pussy.

Philip pushed his cock strongly inside Caitlyn's very tight wet virginal pussy and he loved the mixed moans of some pain and passion as she felt her father's hard long dick spreading her tight pussy and taking her cherry once and for all time. She was thrilled that now she was a woman, even at age 16, and Caitlyn gave herself totally over to her father and allowed herself to relish and enjoy the thrill of the moment -- the very first hot fucking of her life.

When Philip felt his cum-filled nuts smack hotly against Caitlyn's tight fine ass, he stopped driving his dick for the moment and just allowed it to remain fully inside his middle daughter's horny pussy for a few precious seconds. Then Philip started withdrawing his cock from Caitlyn's horny pussy, beginning their lusty passionate coupling with each other.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Daddy, ohhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh," Caitlyn moaned as she felt her father's cock slide powerfully deep inside her pussy on his second fuck stroke as he started pounding his cock into his horny adolescent daughter's hot cunt. Philip allowed his cock to go into automatic overdrive as his mouth switched from one breast to the nipple of the other one. His hand closed over the tit he'd just been suckling and then he reached down, grabbing Caitlyn's tight rounded asscheeks in both hands and literally picked her behind off of the bed as he held her up while he slammed his cock in and out of his young daughter's hot pussy.

Beside the bed, Melanie was relishing the experience of not only watching her younger sister, Caitlyn, being relieved of her virginity, but Melanie also found it incredibly sexy to actually be there watching her father as he made love to another woman. The fact that it was Caitlyn only added heat and intensity to the eroticism of the moment. Melanie felt her pussy growing even wetter and more horny for a good fuck as she watched Caitlyn actually taking her first cock inside her tight teenaged pussy for the first time. Without even thinking, Melanie began fingering her own pussy and clit, and squeezing her breasts in response to the hotness and sexiness of seeing her father's hard thick cock sliding in and out of Caitlyn's tight little cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh, baby, your pussy is so hot and so tight on my dick, Caitlyn," Philip moaned as he mentally pinched himself to make sure this fuck wasn't just his fertile imagination. He'd often thought about fucking Caitlyn and her younger sister since he and Melanie had become incestuous lovers. He'd planned to approach her sexually when she'd reached 18 years old but he was more than pleased to initiate her sexually since she'd made the overture and he was fully convinced that she was more than ready for him to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.