Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 3: Making Sexual Dreams a Reality

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Making Sexual Dreams a Reality - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Melanie sat looking into the face of her younger sister, Caitlyn. Melanie had been lovers with her own father, Philip, for several years and she'd seen her younger sister grow from infanthood into a very attractive and sexy young woman in her own right. Caitlyn was a few years younger than Melanie and had only turned 16 but what she'd just told Melanie had forced the older sister to look into Caitlyn's face to try to determine her sincerity.

"Yes, Melanie, I want Daddy to make love to me. I want him to be the first man who ever fucks me and I want you to let him know what I want and set it up to happen. Now, are you going to help me or not?" Caitlyn said in a forceful way that made it very clear to Melanie that her younger sister meant business. As the second child in their family, Melanie knew that when Caitlyn set her mind to something, she never gave up until she achieved it.

Melanie realized that Caitlyn was quite serious about wanting a piece of their Dad sexually and she had no problem with helping Caitlyn to realize that desire. As she sat there realizing her little sister was no longer a "little girl", Melanie took in Caitlyn's physical maturity as she listened to her sister talking.

Caitlyn definitely looked older than her barely 16 years with a face that was already maturing into womanly beauty. Her dark brunette hair feel well below her shoulders and her dark brown eyes matched beautifully with the dark shiny quality of her tresses. It was below her neck, however, that Caitlyn took on the appearance of a young woman much older than her years. Her breasts were already quite prominent on her chest and Melanie didn't know if she was wearing a C-cup bra yet but she knew it wouldn't be long. If she was still in B-cup bras, it was only so the tightness of her bras would emphasize her sexy breasts and cleavage.

Melanie looked closer at her younger sister and allowed the idea gradually sink in that Caitlyn wanted to lose her virginity with their father -- and the sooner the better. She noticed the tight-fitting top Caitlyn had worn to emphasize the full roundedness of her young teenaged breasts and she remembered when Caitlyn had walked into the restaurant dining room how hot her pants fit on her ass and shapely legs. Melanie had never thought of Caitlyn in a sexual way but she realized suddenly that she was looking at her younger sister almost as a lover as well in addition to being her younger sibling.

"Caitlyn, make sure your personal schedule is free for all of next weekend, OK?" Melanie said as she gathered up her purse and the packages she'd bought while shopping earlier in the day. As she stood to leave, she said to her attractive sister, "You're going to experience the beginning of a new phase in your life, Caitlyn. You're never going to be the same after next weekend. I think you're gonna love it, baby sister."

The entire next week Melanie planned and prepared for her periodic meeting with her lover/father Philip and she also put prepared a plan for how she was going to ensure that Caitlyn realized her own sexual fantasy of having her pussy fucked for the first time by their father.

The following Friday night, Melanie was situated in the hotel room on the 11th floor where her father had made the reservation for their "father/daughter" get-together. He'd sent ahead another box containing a sheer floor-length red negligee that definitely showed off her sexy mature figure and when Philip walked into the hotel room, he saw Melanie reclined there on the bed in front of him, her large rounded breasts pushing out the material of the negligee in the bodice and her dark nipples showing hotly through the diaphanous material.

"Hi, Daddy," Melanie smiled as she opened her arms and eagerly invited her father/lover to join her there on their bed of mutual hot lust. When Philip had stripped himself down to only his briefs, he leaned over, kissing Melanie on the lips and allowed his right hand to explore her aroused breast and hardened nipple with his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.