Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

It had been another month since Melanie had seen her father, Philip. The days had seemed to crawl by from the moment she'd kissed him goodbye in their hotel room after they'd made love for the last time that weekend. As she'd hugged him again and then walked out the door, she'd been able to feel her father's cum beginning to leak out of her just-fucked pussy. She loved that feeling every time she finished a rendezvous with her lover/father and Melanie found herself wishing once again that her father's sperm was doing more than just leaking from her horny cunt. Maybe one day soon she'd quit taking her birth control pills and see what happened when she and her father enjoyed a hot, sexy weekend of lusty fucking.

Melanie had spoken with her father every few days on the phone and, as usual, their conversations always moved into a sexy passionate session of phone fucking before they both climaxed and then said, "I love you, honey, goodnight." Then Melanie would usually get her thick hard dildo that her father had bought her out of the nightstand beside her bed and bring herself to two or three more powerful orgasms before she would fall asleep.

Melanie could hardly sleep the night before she and Philip had set up their next night or weekend together. The night before this meeting hadn't been any different and Melanie had lain in bed, wearing only a thin negligee and feeling her breasts and pussy continually in an effort to ease the intense horniness that she seemed to nearly always have when she was thinking about her father who had now been her one and only lover for the past three years. Her nipples would harden and seem to burn with sexual heat from her desire to be in her father's arms and feel his lips sucking them as he penetrated her tight young pussy and filled her cunt with his thick hard manly cock. Melanie had experienced sex the first time when she was 16 years old with a boy in her class at school and she'd had three other lovers before her father Philip had come to her bed when she was 19 and become her lover. Melanie could remember the romantic hotness of that night as though it had only been a few days before and she quickly found her fingers rubbing in her dark brown pussy hair and then slipping down into her wet cunt lips as she became more and more aroused and needing the release of sexual climax.

At noon, Melanie got into her car and began driving to a city about 45 miles away where her father was going to be meeting with some other business professionals. When she pulled into the hotel parking structure, she took her suitcase out and casually walked to the hotel lobby, knowing that there would already been a room reservation there under her name with her father's usual "surprise" waiting for her there on the bed where they would spent the night together making hot passionate forbidden love as father and daughter lovers.

As Melanie let herself into the room, she saw a nice-sized box resting in the center of the bed, and she put her suitcase away and went to take a slow, luxurious bubble bath before she opened the box to find out what her dad had bought this time for her to enjoy and for her to use in arousing him and making him hornier than hell. In times past he'd bought sexy negligees, swimsuits, blouse/skirt outfits and he'd even left her bottles of perfume, sexy romantic novels and boxes of candy. Melanie had no idea from one lovemaking occasion to the next what Philip might have left for her, and she was nearly always surprised by what she found waiting in the reserved hotel room.

After drying off from her bath, Melanie walked into the bedroom with her soft terry towel wrapped around her body and opened the box on the bed to see what it contained. She smiled very lovingly as she noticed that the box was from the local Victoria's Secret store in the city where they'd be staying. Her father must have called the store and arranged for them to pick out the items he wanted her to have and deliver them in an obviously sexy box to the hotel for delivery when she arrived. When she opened the box, Melanie found inside a very sexy lingerie ensemble that she knew her dad would love. The bra, panties, garter belt and stockings were all matching. The lingerie items were a hot pink with matching dark stockings that would look totally hot underneath the very expensive short skirt and button-up silk blouse that her father had selected for her as well. Melanie loved whatever Philip picked out for her and she totally loved knowing that he was probably already semi-hard as he drove to the city to meet her in anticipation of what he knew Melanie would be wearing exclusively for him.

There was a note from her father which said, "My loving Melanie, I picked these items out for you and I'll meet you in the hotel bar at 6:30. Please wear these and I can't wait to make love with you tonight, baby. Daddy."

Melanie felt her nipples harden and push out against the soft material of the towel and her pussy began to get wet as she picked up the gifts her father had provided for her and envisioned what it would be like to put all these things on and be waiting for him when he came into the bar to meet her. She could hardly wait to get dressed for her lover, her father, the only man in the world she wanted to ever fuck and make love with ever again.

About thirty minutes before she needed to take the elevator down to the second floor where the hotel dining room/bar was located, Melanie put on some of her sexiest, most arousing perfume and began to slip on the sexy alluring lingerie that lay there in the box in front of her. She loved the feel and look of the hot lacy pink bra and panties that her dad had bought her. The garter belt and stocking felt so hot that Melanie could feel her pussy noticeably growing wet from the anticipation of her lover undoing them and taking them off of her body slowly and sensuously later when they'd come back to this room to make love the entire night through. When Melanie slipped into the skirt and began buttoning the nice bust-emphasizing blouse that went with her outfit, she noticed that her nipples were pressing out so hard against her bra and blouse that they were very obvious. She loved it when her nipples grew hard because it was such an apparent indication of how horny and turned on she was for any man, especially her father, who cared to notice.

Melanie brushed out her long dark brown hair and looked herself over in the floor-length mirror in the bathroom once more before she took her room card and headed downstairs to meet her father. She was so anxious to see him, enjoy a nice leisurely dinner with him and get caught up on what had been happening in both their lives before they retired to their room and made love for hours and possibly throughout the entire night. On more than one occasion she and Philip had spent all night long fucking and loving on each other until the sun would come up the next morning and they would order in breakfast.

Melanie had ordered a glass of white wine to sip on while she waited for Philip to arrive. She'd only been sitting at the table a few moments when she saw her father walk through the door of the bar and immediately over to where she waited. Melanie's heart leaped at the very sight of her lover and she leaned up to kiss him on the lips as he bent over and whispered, "Hi, baby, I've been missing you so much."

"Mmm, me too, Daddy; you've no idea how happy I am to see you, honey," Melanie said as she allowed their mutual kiss to deepen and grow more serious as their lips melted against each other. The lovers quickly moved from the bar into the dining room where they enjoyed a nice meal together. Those seeing Melanie and Philip but not realizing that he was her father wouldn't have been able to distinguish them from a man and woman who were madly and passionately in love with each other. They would hold hands on the table while they waited for their food to arrive and shared bites of each others' entrees and shared a dessert together at the end of the meal.

When Philip and Melanie had both finished eating, they knew their next stop would be the bed in the middle of their room several floors above where they were sitting then. Philip helped Melanie up from her chair and they walked to the elevator in the main lobby and rode alone upstairs to the tenth floor. While the elevator passed floor after floor, Melanie and her father embraced in the corner. His hand moved down from her back to her right breast which was distinctly outlined by the thin beautiful material of her sexy blouse and Melanie had been rubbing and caressing his hardening cock through the rather thin material of his suit pants. It was all they could do to keep from undressing each other before they could ever get to their room.

When the door of their suite clicked shut, Philip took his 22-year old daughter Melanie in his arms and this time they looked exactly like what they were - a very horny, lusty couple who wanted nothing else in the world at that moment but to be naked, intimate and hotly making love to each other.

Philip locked his lips over his daughter's and his tongue flashed out, touching her soft delicious lips and the began to tangle and tease her own soft tongue that was seeking his. His hand quickly ventured down from her back, feeling that backstrap of her bra and moving even further down to see if she was wearing the panties and garter belt with stockings that he'd sent for her. Philip's cock got increasingly hard as he caressed and squeezed his sexy daughter's hot womanly body and he confirmed that she was wearing each and every single item he had picked out. Philip had hoped to watch Melanie model all the sexy lingerie he'd bought her and then do a very sexy, arousing strip-tease for him but now that he had her sexy hot body in his arms, taking time to watch her take the clothing off item by item seemed like it would take an eternity and he simply wanted to get his horny daughter naked and start fucking her as soon as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.