Passions Denied - Cover

Passions Denied

Copyright© 2000 by Tom Land

Chapter 1: Realized Dreams - Pleasures Supreme

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Realized Dreams - Pleasures Supreme - Peter Blair meets his young lover, Melanie, for an overnight tryst and night of passionate lovemaking. His lover is in fact, his own 22-year old daughter. They've been lovers for three years and this is the description of one of their encounters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The beautiful young brunette woman was standing in the corner of the hotel room dressed only in a sheer black floor-length negligee through which her large breasts, dark nipples, soft, white skin, and dark bush of pubic hair were very obvious as Peter Blair, a 45-year old businessman, stepped through the door and pushed it quietly shut behind him. His pulse quickened and his breathing rate automatically became quicker as he quickly looked over and saw his sexy lover standing there waiting anxiously for him. He felt his cock beginning to grow harder than it already had been as he'd driven to the hotel. As he'd taken the elevator up from the lobby, he'd thought about nothing but the sexy woman waiting for him in Room 712 and what their evening and night together would be like. How many times had they met in this very same manner and spent priceless hours together in each other's arms and bed? Both Melanie and Peter knew what each of them was do to and when. They had gone through this little preliminary ritual several times before and it had become a regular part of their lives. Living apart for weeks, sometimes months at a time, then arranging to meet for a night or a weekend and spend the time together in passionate, lusty lovemaking.

Peter Blair had taken Melanie as his mistress 3 years earlier. After the first time they had ever made love, it was obvious to both of them that their sexual and romantic relationship was one that they wanted to pursue and continue. Peter had spent nearly 24 hours making love to Melanie that first day and she told him that she'd never had a man who turned her on, who fucked her so well, or who cared so much about her as Peter did. They had been forced to go back to their separate homes after 48 hours but arranged to be together again within a couple of weeks so they could make love and spend valuable hours together again. During their weeks apart, Peter would send Melanie frequent gifts of perfume, flowers, lingerie, and sexy loving notes where he told her how she completed his life and made him feel like such a sexy desirable man. Melanie would write notes back to him and tell him that she'd never felt like such a sexy beautiful woman as she did when she'd first see him every time and when he would undress her and make endless love to her. She told him that she didn't want any other man and that she never even thought of making love with another man except Peter. She would even call him occasionally and they would tell each other "sweet nothings" and eventually their call would move into a session of hot, sweaty phone sex.

Their little ritual was that Melanie would always arrive first at the hotel where Peter would make their reservation and she would check in under the name of Mrs. Peter Blair. She get there in time to relax, perhaps eat a light meal, then shower and dress in whatever sexy lingerie or other outfit Peter had sent ahead to have waiting there for her. This time it had been the long black see-through negligee. Peter had also had a pair of black thigh high stockings and a black satin garter belt included but Melanie had decided to model those for him later during the time together. She was so horny for Peter that she wanted a minimum of barriers between her naked body and his before the found themselves enmeshed in their first sexy fuck. One of those barriers she wanted to minimize was unnecessary items of clothing. She loved to undress Peter - undo his tie, take his business suit coat off, then go for the buttons on his long-sleeved shirt, and then undo his belt and unzip his pants before she sexily pulled them off along with his black silk boxer shorts.

Peter walked quickly over to where Melanie was standing and took her negligee-covered body in his arms, pulling her close against his chest as their lips met in a first fiery kiss after being apart for nearly 3 weeks. As he hugged Melanie close to him, his right hand dropped behind her and he cupped her full shaped asscheek while he pulled her pussy close to his hardening cock lump. Peter could distinctly feel the pressures of Melanie's womanly breasts mashed firmly against his chest as they embraced and as their lips met in a hungry, loving kiss. He loved the smell of some of her new perfume in between the cleavage of her breasts as they stood there, and he felt his cock growing ever harder and hornier by the second. Peter wanted to fuck Melanie right now and then again and again and again throughout the next 48 hours before he had to catch another flight to Germany and then onto other parts of Europe. But, for the moment, the only thing he cared about was being naked and inside of this young woman's hot horny cunt. He knew that was her sexual and physical condition because she always seem to be insatiable and want as much of his hot virile cock as he could give her.

His left hand wandered up to Melanie's hair and he caressed her and ran his fingers through the long thick mane of brown hair which came well below her shoulder blades. He marveled at the luxurious feel of her hair under his touch and he heard her moan as she surrendered herself totally into her hot lover's hands. He felt Melanie's hands reaching down between them and grasping the insistent full lump of his bulging cock in his pants as he decided it was time to begin the preliminaries of their foreplay. He pulled back from his lovely woman's body, undid the satin tie at her waist that held the negligee together while it also revealed a great deal of her beautiful naked skin under the translucent material. As the tie came undone, he grasped the loosened fabric and pulled it back away from her breasts, revealing the beauty and sexiness of her full naked breasts. He lowered his head, taking the nipple of her left tit in between his lips and kissed and suckled on it like he was a newborn baby. Melanie moaned even louder from the powerful feel of her nipple being stimulated by Peter's kiss and the flick of his tongue across her hard nipple. Then he bent down right there in front of Melanie as she stood in front of him, reached in between her legs to feel her pussy and found that she was already very wet and lubricated from the sexual tension of waiting for his arrival. As he shrugged his suit coat off onto the floor, and undid his tie to throw it down next to the discarded coat, Peter ducked his mouth down to the vee of Melanie's legs, and flicked out his hungry tongue to taste the succulent nectar of his mistress's wetness and the sexy juices of her horny pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.