Mom Warms Up

by Roderigo

Copyright© 2000 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: When a blizzard causes a power outage, a mother and son are forced into an unusual intimacy to keep warm--and then become HOT.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Maybe it was a frigid Midwestern blizzard, but it certainly resulted in hot times for me and my Mom. And, even though the blizzard is long gone, the hot times aren't over yet. Here is how it all happened.

When a January blizzard blew into our area, the schools closed early so that the buses would be able to get the students home safely. I was a junior in high school, just turned 17, a typical randy teenager who thought almost exclusively about sex but had had only a half dozen real sexual experiences. The snow was coming down very heavily when my bus dropped me off at home. The wind was blowing fiercely out of the northwest, and it was apparent that the roads would soon be drifted over and impassable. I struggled up the long drive into the wind to get to the door of our big country house. I had my key in my pocket, but I banged on the door and had my mother let me in.

"Wow! I'm certainly glad to see you, honey," she said as she closed the door behind me. "I was afraid the bus wouldn't be able to make it."

"If they hadn't let us out early, I'll bet we wouldn't have made it," I replied as I took off my jacket and shook the clinging snow off. "Is Dad still at work?"

"I suppose so," Mom sighed. "You know that he would never quit early, no matter what."

I knew exactly what she meant. Dad was an eager-beaver businessman and always had been. He was very successful in his small consulting firm and we had much more money than we would ever need, but that didn't slow him down a bit. He was far more wrapped up in his business than he was in his family, and I knew that it had caused a lot of friction between him and Mom, especially in the last couple years. As far as I was concerned, he had always been an absentee father, although he certainly had been very generous to me in material ways, except that he wouldn't let me have a car.

It was only mid afternoon by now, but it was almost as dark as night, except for the eerie brightness of the snow. The wind was howling around the eaves of the house, making us appreciate the warmth from our furnace. I went to my room, fooled around on the computer for a while, and then took a nap, since I had been up late the night before finishing a paper for English class, the first one of the new semester. When I awoke, it was about 6 o'clock and the wind sounded even louder. I looked out the window and couldn't see a thing because of the thickness of the falling and blowing snow.

I went downstairs and found Mom in the kitchen just finishing making supper. Dad was still nowhere to be seen. When I asked Mom about it, she told me that he had called to say that many of the county roads, including ours, had been closed, and he would have to sleep at the office. As she said this, I could tell that there was something about it that bothered her, but I didn't know just what, not yet anyway.

I watched Mom surreptitiously as she moved around with the final preparations for our meal. I have always enjoyed looking at my Mom (as any normal male would). She was wearing jeans, rather tight at the hips, and a pullover sweater, likewise rather tight across the bust. She stood about 5 foot 6 and weighed maybe 140, just a bit on the large side, but damn, was she ever curvy and sexy! The sight of her outthrust ass could make my cock tingle in a second, and those nice big tits were a perfect match for her delightful bottom. She had a very pretty face, which certainly did not look like that of a 40-year-old woman, and she still wore her glossy reddish-brown hair long, in a youthful manner. When she smiled, her full lips and dimples were just gorgeous to me. Yes, I will admit that I had been lusting after my mother since about the age of 11, when I began to realize that she was more than just a mother, but indeed a damned sexy looking woman. So I was glad that Dad was not going to be with us that evening.

We ate our meal together, talking about odds and ends, mainly the storm. After we had finished, I helped Mom with the dishes, getting a lot of pleasure out of being close to her, enjoying the aroma of her subtle perfume, and brushing against her voluptuous body when I got a chance. Then we sat on the living room sofa together and watched TV. The weather report said that there would be no letup from the storm until the next morning, and we would have well over a foot of snow before it was all over, with the wind creating drifts of up to 5 or 6 feet. All the roads in the area were closed already, and snow plows could not begin to keep up with the drifting. So it was obvious that Mom and I were cut off from the outside world. Our nearest neighbor was about a third of a mile away. Well, if I had to be isolated from all people but one, I was certainly glad that that one was my dear, sweet, lovable, sexy Mom--not that I really expected anything very naughty to happen, but I could dream, couldn't I?

We started watching a movie, and I was just about ready to ask Mom whether I could pop her some popcorn or fix her some hot chocolate when all at once the lights and the TV went off. We waited for a few minutes to see whether they were going to come back on, but everything stayed dark. Gradually my eyes became accustomed to the darkness, and there was that strange glow from all the white stuff outside. Mom was not totally surprised that the electricity went off, and she produced some candles which she had set aside just in case. Soon there was the dim but warm glow of candlelight pushing back the darkness into the corners of the room.

"We could have a real problem here, Ryan," Mom said, "if the electricity stays off too long. The furnace won't come on, and we have no other way to heat the house."

This was too true. I remembered that when we had had the house built a few years before, my parents had argued about putting in a fireplace. Mom wanted one, but Dad said that fireplaces are a big nuisance and a very inefficient means of heating. As usual, he got his way. Everything in the house was operated by electricity, with no backups of any kind. Of course, the refrigerator was well stocked with juices and soft drinks, so we would have something to drink, but that was about it.

"Well, Mom," I said, trying to keep a leer off my face, "I guess we'll just have to keep each other warm."

"You may be right," she sighed. "Well, let's get some extra clothes and some blankets ready, because the temperature is sure to start going down pretty soon."

I took a candle and went to my room, got my flashlight and picked out some sweaters, some sweat pants, and some extra socks. I pulled a blanket off my bed and got another one out of the closet. When I got back to the living room, Mom was there with a stack of warmer clothes and some more blankets. She opened the hall closet and took out some heavy coats and jackets. As yet, it was still fairly comfortable, but there was just a hint of the cold to come.

We returned to the sofa and just sat there in silence for some time. Then Mom started telling me about a blizzard from her childhood; they had had a wood-burning stove then and had kept it red hot. They had had to tack up blankets over the windows on the windward side of the house, because the fierce winds had sifted snow right through the tiny cracks around the windows. As she spoke, it became obvious that this was one of her favorite memories, probably because it had brought the family closer together in their little safe haven. And that is what I was hoping that this storm would do for Mom and me. God, now I was REALLY glad that Dad wasn't there. But again I doubted that I would gain anything except maybe a few cheap thrills, some material for later jack-off fantasies.

We had a portable radio that operated on batteries, and we had a good supply of extra batteries, so we listened to the radio and talked as the temperature continued to drop slowly. So far I was enjoying the intimacy of our seclusion, but The desire for still greater intimacy was growing within me. There was no way that I would ever get to fuck Mom, I knew--or at least I thought I knew--but I was hoping for a lot of real togetherness, closer than ever before, at least since my early childhood days.

We kept putting on more clothes and covering ourselves with blankets, but after a while, our frosty breath became visible. Outside the wind kept howling and the snow kept coming down heavily. Weather forecasts now set the probable accumulation at 24 inches or more. Mom had a very heavy comforter that had belonged to her grandmother, and finally we put that over the two of us as we sat on the sofa. This brought us closer together, of course, and if it hadn't been for all those clothes that we were both wearing, it would have been really exciting for me. As it was, I could still feel the softness of Mom's thigh against mine, and that was plenty to make my cock reach its maximum erection. I didn't have to worry about hiding it with all that stuff on top of us.

The time passed slowly, and by now it was well past our bedtime. How would we sleep, I wondered. Together, I hoped, even though we would be separated by several thicknesses of clothing. By now the cold had reached an alarming level, and Mom began wondering if it might not be necessary for us to brave the storm to seek shelter at a neighbor's house that had a fireplace. The problem was that there was no near neighbor, and the one a third of a mile away was hardly a friend. In fact, we had had some unpleasant dealings with him, and besides, we thought that he was in Florida at the moment. The telephone was still working, but even if we could arrange to go somewhere else, we would have to battle the storm on foot for at least half a mile, and under these conditions could even get lost, so we decided to try to tough it out.

At last Mom said, "Honey, I'm afraid that we are going to have to do something pretty drastic to keep warm through the night. We do need some sleep, and I think that what you said earlier is the only answer to the problem--we're going to have to keep each other warm."

"OK, Mom," I responded, trying not to sound too exuberant. "How are we going to do this?"

"Well, you know we have that big double sleeping bag that your father and I used when we went camping. It's pretty warm, and we can line it with blankets and put other blankets and this big comforter on top. If we sort of--um--cuddle up real cozy, I think that maybe we can survive without too much trouble."

"That sounds" (I almost said something too eager here) "uh--very--uh-- practical to me, Mom." Then I took a chance and added hesitantly, "You know, when two people have to survive in really cold conditions, they say the best way is for the two to be--uh--you know--uh--nude. That is so their--their body heat can be shared better."

Mom sort of laughed. "Yes, Ryan, my dear, I've read that. But I don't think we have to go quite that far."

"Well, maybe not all the way," I answered, "but maybe--er--we could--uh--you know--take off most of our clothes."

"Hmm," Mom mused. "Well, I guess maybe you're right. After all, you are my son, so it's a little different."

Oh, God! This was going to be better than I could possibly have expected! Mom suggested that we use my room, since it was smaller and was on the leeward side of the house, if that might make a difference. The sleeping bag was somewhat narrower than my standard double bed. We got out the bulky insulated sleeping bag and opened it on my bed; then we put a double layer of blankets inside, zipped it mostly shut, and spread several blankets and the heavy comforter on top.

Now it was time to get undressed and get inside. "OK, honey, you keep your underpants on, and I--I'll just wear my--um--my panties and b-b-bra," Mom said. I didn't know whether her stammering was caused by her chattering teeth or by nervousness--probably a little of both.

By the light of a single candle, I quickly stripped off my layers of clothing and slipped inside the mostly closed sleeping bag. Mom was a little slower, and I hoped that she wouldn't blow out the candle before she had shed her outer garments. And she didn't! I got a pretty good look at Mom's sexy, curvy big body before she got inside. Her bulging white bra looked lacy, and her panties were sheer enough that even in the dim, flickering light, I could make out the dark patch of pubic hair under the flimsy material. Ah, what a beautiful sight! Then Mom leaned forward, giving me a nice glimpse of delightfully plump decolletage, and blew out the candle. I held the sleeping bag open for her as she slid inside, and we zipped it almost completely closed, just leaving an air hole at the top.

Mom turned her back to me, and I gingerly adopted a spoon position facing her back. I put an arm around her to cuddle close. Damn, that soft, satiny skin felt great! The only problem was that I had about 8 inches of rock-hard cock sticking out of my crotch, so I couldn't really curve my body around her ass as tightly as I wanted to. I could tell right away that we were going to be plenty warm this way. In fact, I was already exceedingly hot and bothered. How the hell could I keep her from finding out about my aroused condition? In a way, I wanted her to know, but I was scared about what her reaction might be. Maybe she wouldn't want to share a sleeping bag with a kid who was as horny as hell for her.

We lay there quietly for a few minutes. I was thrilling through and through at the delightful feel of my mother's warm body. Then Mom murmured, "Ah, this is really cozy. I think we're going to be all right." After a few more minutes, she sort of chuckled and said, "Why are you so stiff and standoffish, honey? You don't have to be scared to touch me. I am your mother, you know."

With that encouragement, I moved in closer, and my jockey-short-clad engorged cock, which had been barely touching her soft rump, slid gently between her ass cheeks. For a moment everything seemed all right, but my damned rod started throbbing and pulsing in its excitement, and Mom would have to be unconscious not to feel it.

All at once she stiffened up and muttered, "Uh-oh!...Ryan! It seems we have a third party in here with us." She straightened her body and moved away a couple inches. "My God, honey, don't tell me that you're turned on by being in bed with your own mother!"

"I--I'm sorry, Mom," I said. "I j-j-just can't help it."

"Hmm," she murmured. "Well, Ryan, this sort of complicates things." She was silent, thinking, for a moment, then sort of giggled (a very strange sound for her), and said, "Well, I guess I should have known. You're a teenager, after all, so I guess it's just normal for you."

"Well, Mom," I mumbled, "you--you are a--a very sex--uh--I mean, a very attractive woman, you know."

Mom laughed and told me to turn facing the other direction. I did so and she slid up against me, putting an arm around me and pressing her soft body warmly against my back. I could feel the twin mounds of her tits very distinctly. God, they felt good! "There, maybe we can get along better this way, you horny little brat," she said.

We lay there with our close-pressed bodies curved together for some time, and the warmth inside the sleeping bag was toasty and comfortable. I could feel the firm softness of Mom's thighs against mine, the slight swell of her belly against my ass, and those wonderful mammary globes against my back. My cock was still throbbing excitedly. I knew that I could never fall asleep this way, and I didn't want to. I wondered whether Mom would be able to sleep or whether she might be almost as excited as I was. God, wouldn't it be something if SHE got turned on!

After what seemed like a long time, Mom started to move slightly. I didn't get the idea at first, but then it seemed as if she were sort of rubbing her tits against my back. Was it possible? I hunched back against her slightly, and she pressed against me even closer than before. She rubbed my chest slightly with the hand that was around my body, and at one point she even seemed to be moving the hand down toward my protruding cock.

I heard Mom mumbling something, and then she said with a bitter tone to her voice, "I know damned well that your father is not sleeping on a sofa in his office. He's shacked up with that damned bitch of a secretary."

"Huh? You mean Miss Allison?"

"Yes, Miss Flossie Fucking Allison."

I was amazed--not so much that my dad might be sleeping with Flossie Allison (she was something of a sex pot, even though she was older than Mom), but at the language that Mom was using. She must be really upset to talk that way; I had never heard anything worse than a very infrequent "damn" or "hell" under extreme provocation.

A little while later, Mom moved back away from me. I was very disappointed. Maybe she had got too warm, or maybe she was too angry for any more closeness. I could sense that she was moving around somewhat behind me, and then she was back, her arm around me again and her body pressed against mine. But there was a difference! Yes, by God! A real difference. No longer did I feel the slight scratchiness of her embroidered bra. No, now I felt warm, soft flesh instead. Mom had slipped her bra off, and now her bare tits were against my bare back! Hallelujah! And she was definitely moving slightly now, rubbing her nipples sensually against me. Was my very proper mother getting turned on too?

I was so carried away by the thought that I dropped my hand back and clutched her warm thigh. Since she didn't stop me, I began running my hand up and down her thigh, thrilling to the satiny smooth firmness. Oh, yes, this night was turning into a night to remember. Even if nothing else happened, I could masturbate for years while recalling this episode.

I was so carried away by the feel of Mom's leg that I didn't at first realize that her hand had now crept down my body, until all at once I felt her fingers against my cotton-covered cock! At first she just touched it, nothing else, but then she began to rub it and then to encircle it with her fingers and to squeeze gently. Oh, my God! Had I fallen asleep and started dreaming this, or was it real? Was my beloved mother really playing with my hard cock?

Then she was fumbling with my shorts, digging away at the opening until she had pried my cock out. This took some doing, since I had an erection which would choke an alligator. Now her warm fingers were gently stroking my happy naked prick, jacking me off, by God! Oh, wow! Could it get any better than this?

It was just at this point that I saw a small flash of green light and realized that the surge protector that my computer was plugged into had come on. Damn! The electricity had been restored. Would Mom notice it? I hoped not. But then came the distant hum of the furnace in the basement, and in a moment the warm air would be pumping into the room. What a hell of a time for this to happen!

But to my amazement, Mom didn't even show that she had heard the furnace. She kept right on stroking my rocky hard-on, even speeding up her actions. I knew that now was the time to try to return the favor, so my eager hand began to seek my mother's warm crotch. Mom obligingly raised her upper leg, opening up for me, and soon my hand was right on her nylon-covered pubic mound. I began to rub enthusiastically up and down her pussy lips, and her clutch on my cock tightened. Damn, I was going to go off if she kept that up long. But she didn't.

All at once she let go of my dick and backed off, closing her thighs to my groping hand. I was dismayed, but only for a moment. Then I felt her grasping hand on the back of my shorts, tugging them down. I helped her to pull them down and off, kicking them down into the bottom end of the sleeping bag. Then Mom was struggling with her own panties, and I was quick to give her a hand with them. Soon her sheer nylon undies had joined my cotton shorts at our feet.

Mom turned over again, facing away from me, and I quickly embraced her and pulled her tight against me. Now there was nowhere for my huge hard-on to go but up between her thighs and ass cheeks. Mom lifted her upper leg and placed it back over mine. She arched her back and pushed her delightful ass back against me. As she did so, her thighs were opened for my advancing cock, and soon I had it right up there under her ass and poking its way between the soft, hairy lips of her warm pussy. Mom put her hand on my cock, pressing it into her as she pushed her ass back more, and I shoved my mighty monster deeper and deeper up that creamy passage between her legs. Oh, God, did it feel wonderful! Oh, Mom, what a tremendous thing you are doing for your love-hungry boy! Oh, God, how I love you, Mom!

I had a hand on one of Mom's gorgeous big tits now. I had felt a girl's tits before, more than one girl, in fact, but not the tits of a real woman, a woman with the most fantastic breasts in the world. My cock was now almost completely swallowed up in Mom's grasping hot cunt. I began to withdraw and thrust into her, and Mom quickly fell into the rhythm, moving her hips ardently to match my hard thrusts. Her big ass plumping back against me was a terrific feeling as she fucked me as eagerly as I was fucking her. Mom was really roused up and horny now. She was moaning and whining in sexual pleasure as we fucked and fucked and fucked. I had thought that I would shoot off far too soon, but somehow I was able to hold out for thrust after thrust after thrust into my mother's eagerly receptive cunt.

But then Mom suddenly pulled her hips forward, causing my cock to jerk out of her cunt with a "plop." Quickly she twisted around to face me, and then she was right on top of me, her hands on my cock, holding me in position as she shoved her pussy down onto it, pushing until she had my rod buried to the balls deep inside her hot, wet love passage. Then she began bouncing up and down upon me, yanking her ass up and then slamming it down, forcing my enormous hard-on in and out of her surging cunt. She lay forward on my chest, mashing her big tits against me, and then her hot open mouth was on mine, her tongue feverishly licking at my lips until I opened my mouth as well and our tongues began probing at each other.

I could feel my balls beginning to boil, and I knew that I was going to shoot my load very soon. But just before I was about to let loose, Mom all at once began to almost wail in ecstasy, and her ass just went crazy in its humping and plunging. Then she pulled her mouth loose from mine and began to spout the sexiest talk I had ever heard (and the last thing I ever expected from my mother): "OH, GOD, honey! Oh, your big hard dick feels so good in Mommy's horny cunny! Oh, Ryan honey! Oh, you fuck soooo goooood! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Oh, honey! Mommy's going to cum, honey! Oh, Godddd! Does that feel gooooodddd! Oh, fuck me, honey! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Well, I was fucking her as best I could, but she was doing most of it. I was humping up to meet her hips as she slammed into me. My cock was red hot from the fierce friction of those countless thrusts into her steamy depths. And then Mom was screaming out loud, "OH GOD, HONEY! OH, RYAN, RYAN RYAN! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!...COME WITH ME, HONEY! SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM INTO MOMMY'S HUNGRY PUSSY, HONEY! OHHHHHHHHH, FUUUCCCKKK!"

I was only too happy to comply with her request. In fact, I had no choice. As I felt her spasming cunt muscles churning and grasping at my hot cock, I let loose, and jets of torrid cum began spurting deep inside my mother's belly. I was filling her steamy sex passage to overflowing with my love juice, sending my baby-making fluids deep into the fuck hole where my father had planted me over 17 years before.

No words can possibly express the tremendous feeling of joy and love that swept through me, enhancing the sheer pleasure of a fantastic sexual orgasm into an overwhelming sensation that is beyond anything else that a person can feel in this world. I felt then, and I still feel today, that nothing, absolutely nothing, can equal the thrill of fucking one's own mother--that is, if that mother is a warm, loving mother, and especially if she is a beautiful woman who loves sex and gives herself up freely to it, wanting it and loving it as much as her horny teenaged son does. Ah, I can almost shoot off right now just by thinking of that fantastic fuck!

For a long time my mother and I just hung there, shuddering together in the grip of a tremendous mutual orgasm. The two of us were merged, blended into one great climactic ecstasy of intense pleasure that was almost painful in its overpowering, completely dominating potency. The last of my hot fuck juice was emptying deep into my precious Mom's still throbbing, spasming pussy. Her mouth was still wide open on mine, drooling saliva into my open mouth. We were both panting, almost snorting, as the waves of joy swept through us. I could actually FEEL her orgasm as much as my own. As I said, we were ONE creature, one enormously overjoyed and ecstatically happy creature, held spellbound by the greatest of erotic passion.

How long we lay like this, I don't know, but it was the happiest time in my young life, and now that I am older, I still remember it as the very peak, the most joyous incident that I ever hope to experience. Finally Mom heaved a great sigh and just collapsed upon me. I likewise groaned and suddenly relaxed. It was almost like falling from a height, except that I never knew a greater feeling of just pure satisfaction, the release from intensity to a sense of having just finished a tremendous accomplishment.

We lay there silently, my mother's body heavy upon me (delightfully so), as our breathing and our pulse rate slowly returned to normal. I now realized that we were both very hot under all the layers of covers with the room now warming up rapidly. We were soaked with sweat, our overheated flesh sticking together. My cock was still buried inside my mother's overflowing cunt, where I could feel an occasional little ripple as an aftereffect of her huge orgasm. I could feel Mom's heavy breasts mashed between us on my hairy chest. I began to squeeze and caress her smooth, swelling ass cheeks and to run my fingers up and down her crack.

Finally Mom lifted her head and raised herself up a bit on her elbows, taking some of the weight off me. "Oh, my God, honey!" she murmured in a strange slurred voice. "Oh, what a terrific fuck! Oh, I've never come so hard before--never even came close to it! I thought I was going to pass out, it was so strong!" She shuddered violently, stirring up my cock a bit, and continued, "Oh, Ryan honey, what a--what a--oh, what a Goddamned goooood fuck! Ummmm hmmmm!"

She kissed me again, ramming her tongue fiercely deep into my mouth. Then she said, "You are a Goddamned good motherfucker with that great big pole of yours--a helluva good motherfucker! Oh, Ryan, Ryan Ryan! Oh, damn, was that ever great, honey! The hottest, sweetest, deepest come I could even imagine!"

All I could say was, "I love you, Mom! God, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!"

For a long time we lay there, kissing eagerly, voraciously, Mom's big lush body still upon mine, my reviving cock still deep inside her. Dimly I was aware when the furnace abruptly quit humming, and when I glanced to the side I saw that the green light on my surge protector was out. We had lost our electric power again. But who cared? We had plenty of heat inside that sleeping bag, plenty of heat inside my Mom's lovely warm body and inside my hot cock.

Finally Mom began humping again, very slowly now, but firmly, lifting her big ass up, sliding her hot cunt up my stiff fuck pole, then sliding delightfully back down. God, did she ever feel good! For some time she kept up the slow, sensual fucking as I squeezed her ass cheeks with one hand and massaged her tits with the other.

Then she was struggling to turn us over, and finally I was on top of Mom. She put both hands on my ass and pulled me hard into her, at the same time pressing her hips up hard against mine, her legs opened wide and her knees bent, forcing my engorged rod as far into her as it could go. "OK, Ryan honey," she murmured. "Fuck me hard now! Just as hard as you can! Just ram that big dick into your Mommy's pussy and fuck the hell out of me!...Give it to me, honey! I want it! I want my Ryan's cock! I NEED it!"

And I sure as hell wanted and needed it too. Like a good boy, I did just what my Mommy had told me to do--I began fucking her hard and fast and deep. Her enthusiastic response as she bucked under me told me that it couldn't get too hard for her. Her cunt was so wet that I could hear squishing sounds as I plowed into her. Our bellies were smacking together as we fucked in perfect rhythm, Mom's eager cunt jerking up to meet my fierce thrusts, which rammed her ass deep into the mattress, only to rebound lustily to meet my next thrust. Oh, God, were we ever fucking! Slam! Bang! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! If I hadn't come so recently, I couldn't have held off 20 seconds at this pace, but now, although my cock was red hot right away, I kept on ramming into her soft, wet femininity time after time after time.

Mom was snorting and grunting and whining and panting. From time to time lewd love words poured out of her mouth, still shocking to me in their graphic bluntness. "Oh, God, Ryan!...Unnnnh!...You're fucking me so damned gooooddd!...Unnnnhh!...Unnnnh!...That's it, baby!...Unnnnh!...Unnnnhh!...Fuck your Mommy with that...Unnnnh!...big hard dick!...Unnnnh!...Oooohhhhh!...Does my Ryan's cock ever...Unnnnhh!...Unnnnh!...feel sooo gooooddd in Mommy's hot pussy!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.