Lyndia Explores Her Submissive Side - Cover

Lyndia Explores Her Submissive Side

by Q-Tip

Copyright© 2000 by Q-Tip

Erotica Sex Story: Lyndia, the beautiful blonde wife from "A Blonde in A Bowling Alley," along with her husband explore her submissive side as she takes on multiple partners and exhibits herself in public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   Exhibitionism   .

Things changed for Lyndia and me after that night at the bowling alley. She was still the beautiful, elegant woman that I had married and I still love her. I think I love her more now, if that's possible.

I started to assert my control over Lyndia immediately. That very morning I told her that she couldn't put out for anybody, at least not any more, without my permission.

I sat on the couch in our living room while Lyndia knelt on the floor in front of me with her head down.

"I want to get this clear," I said to her. "Look at me when I'm giving you instructions."

With that Lyndia raised her beautiful head and looked into my eyes. It almost broke my heart; her exquisite blue eyes like a deer caught in the headlights, large and alarmed looking, but also shinning and hopeful.

She was completely naked as she knelt there. I hadn't let her put on any clothing and her tits, red and swollen from the treatment they had received the night before, had never looked more beautiful or appealing.

Her breath caught as I reached down and gripped her left nipple between my forefinger and thumb.

"You'll do exactly as I tell you from now on," I said directly into her face.

She flinched from the force of my fingers pinching her aching nipple and said, "Yes Bob. I'm yours to do with as you want."

She was excited. I could see that. Not only were her eyes sparkling, but her breath was coming in big gulps. If this is what she wanted, to be sexually dominated, than that is what she was going to get.

"Here are the rules," I said. I had thought about these as I sat in the chair waiting for her to come home from the bowling alley last night. "Rule one, no more underwear, ever. Do you understand me, you are not to wear a bra or panties unless I give you specific permission to do so."

"Yes, Bob."

"Rule two. At times I will want you to call me 'master.' I will tell you when those times are so that you are not confused. Now, I want you to practice saying 'master.' Say it for me."

"Yes, master. Master, master, master." Her breath was rasping now and her eyes had half closed as she savored the word 'master' on her tongue and I continued to pinch her nipple.

"What are you feeling now?" I asked her.

"Oh god, master. I'm feeling so hot. My pussy is on fire. I'm actually dripping on my leg!!" She looked up at me as she said the last. Her look was one of amazement. Amazement that she could be so turned on.

"Do you like it when I pinch you nipple?"

"Oh master. Please pinch my nipple as hard as you like. Please do anything to my tits that you want. I'm yours."

"Jeez, this is great!" I thought. "She'd never responded to sex before and here she is, dripping cunt juice on her own leg!"

"Rule three. You will do anything I tell you too with anybody that I tell you to do it with. You have no say in the matter. Is that clear? Repeat that after me," I said.

"Oh yes, master. I will do anything you tell me to do with anybody you tell me to do it with; I have no say." She was panting now. Her mouth hung open and a faint line of drool ran down from the corner of her beautiful lips.

"Rule four. You'll only cum when I give you permission. Is that clear."

"Ooooh master, I waaaant tooo cuuuuum now. I'm sooooo ready." Her entire chest was red from the sex flush that was controlling her. Her beasts heaved with her labored breathing.

"Lay on your back." I commanded her.

As quickly as the words left my mouth my wonderful Lyndia was on her back with her legs spread and her cunt pointed toward me. I could not believe what I saw between her legs. Her pussy, with its light coating of blonde/red hair, lay spread and gasping before me. Her labia were swollen and angry looking. Her cunt was bright red with long strings of pussy juice running down to her ass.

She was breathing heavily now. Her stomach raising and falling with the force of her breathing.

"OK," I said. "I want you to cum. I want you to grab hold of your bad girl cunt and jerk yourself off. Now."

With that Lyndia moaned loudly and grabbed her cunt with both hands. As her right hand pulled insistently at her clit the fingers of her left hand stabbed repeatedly into her gapping hole.

"Oh god!!" she screamed. "I'm cumming for you!! I'm cumming for you, Bob. Oh, please make me your slut!!!!! I want that more than anything!!!"

I have to tell you. If I hadn't shot off in pants twice, and once in her mouth, earlier that night I'd have cum again at the sight of my adored wife jerking herself to organism on the floor in front of me.

(LYNDIA STORY)

When Bob made me knell on the floor, naked, in front of him I was so excited that I had a hard time catching my breath. I knew this was what I wanted. I wanted my man to sexually dominate me. I wanted to surrender all control of my body to him.

As I knelt there looking down at myself I was amazed by how red and swollen my boobs looked. They had been treated very roughly the night before by Tony, Allan, and Mitch. Well Bob hadn't been any too gentle either. My pussy was dripping wet, I could feel the heat throbbing up through my body.

Bob made me look up at him as he gave me the rules. As he told me each one I became hotter and hotter. I meekly answered, 'Yes, Bob, or yes, master, ' to each one.

This was what I wanted. I wanted him to use me. When he pinched up nipple between his finger and thumb, it was exactly what I needed. My breasts were so sensitive from the night before and his pinch sent shock waves directly to my cunt. I could feel it spasm as he pinched and my breath caught in my throat. I wanted to cum so badly!!

I begged him to let me cum and finally he did. Lying on my back I roughly grabbed my cunt and exploded in organism. I was his slut to do with as he pleased.

(BOB'S STORY)

I married Lyndia right before I was transferred east. If you haven't read the first two parts of this story, my wife is a beautiful statuesque blonde with big innocent blue eyes and incredible long legs. With her long blonde hair pulled up behind her head and her conservative clothing she looks, well, glamorous.

We are both young, in our mid-20's, and I am completely taken by her beauty, she is so exquisite!. She's about 5'7", as I mentioned blonde (natural), with long awesome legs, slim hips, a perfectly flat belly, and nice, soft "c" cup breasts. A fucking wet dream.

It was a week later, on a Friday afternoon, that things really got rolling. I'd been thinking about how turned on I got watching Lyndia with the four guys at the bowling alley.

I called her in the middle of the afternoon and when she answered I said, "Lyndia, put the telephone down and take off all everything you're wearing. When you're naked, pick up the telephone again."

"Yes, Bob," she said as I heard the telephone receiver being placed on the table.

I heard the rustle of clothing and than her voice, "I'm naked, Bob."

"Go to the bedroom," I said, "and put on your thigh-high hose and your highest high-heeled shoes."

"Yes, Bob," she said again.

A few minutes later she was back on the line. "Describe yourself to me," I demanded.

"I'm completely naked, like you asked," she said. "Except I have on my thigh highs and my high-heels."

"What color are your stockings?"

"Naked." Was all she needed to say.

"Excellent. Now put the telephone down again and go get your trench coat," was my next direction.

Lyndia's trench coat is the kind that has a slit in the bottom of the pockets allowing the wearers' hand to go all the way through the coat. It's designed so that people can retrieve things from their pants pocket without pulling up the trench coat in the rain. It also has a small vertical pocket sewn into the inside lining for items that you don't want to get wet. It also has a number of buttons running down the front.

Breathless now I heard Lyndia say, "I have the coat, Bob."

"Put the coat on and button all the buttons," I directed her.

I could hear Lyndia's breathing as she did as I told her.

When she picked up the telephone again I said, "Now, dressed just as you are, take your purse and your cell phone and walk down to the bus stop. Take the bus into the city. If anyone talks to you, I want you to be nice to them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Bob."

"When you get downtown I want you to get off the bus at the "blank" Hotel. Go into the bar. I want you to sit at the bar and not at a table. Call me on my cell phone when you arrive. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, Bob."

(LYNDIA'S STORY)

When the phone rang that Friday, I had just finished by shower. The marks from the bowling alley had faded from my tits and they looked, and felt, normal again. I had washed myself carefully, spending a lot of time cleaning my pussy. Well, not cleaning it exactly. OK, I was playing with myself. Running the shower spray over my cunt with one hand while I held my pussy lips open with the other. It felt so nice, but I didn't cum. I couldn't cum unless Bob told me to. That's the rule!

My breath caught in my throat when I heard the tone in Bob's voice. It was his "master" voice and I could instantly tell the difference.

I strip naked as fast as I could and ran to get my thigh highs and high heeled shoes. When I slipped the trench coat on over my naked body, I felt so sexy, so bad, and so vulnerable. My cunt, already turned on from my shower, was now starting to drip again.

I walked down to the bus stop. The weather was just about perfect. The snow had melted and, although there was a little nip in the air, I wasn't at all cold. I felt exposed. It felt like anybody looking at me could tell that I was naked under my trench coat. I shivered at the thought.

I sat near the back of the almost empty bus. At the last stop before the freeway a man got on, about 50 years old and not bad looking. He walked down the aisle, passing up all the empty seats, and sat next to me. He looked at me and smiling said, "Hi."

"Hi," I said smiling back. I adjusted myself so I was facing him a little more. As I moved, I realized that I was giving him a glimpse between my legs.

We chatted all the way into the city. I leaned forward from time to time so he could glance down the front of my coat. I also made sure I was careless as I adjusted my legs so that he could see bare thigh.

I found all of this so exciting. Bob had told me what to wear and to get on the bus this way. I had no choice. By the time I walked in and sat at the bar in the hotel, my poor cunt was throbbing.

(BOB'S STORY)

After we hung up I set out to make my other arrangements for the evening. I hurried to the hotel and rented a room telling the desk clerk that my wife may pick up her electronic key later.

The restrooms for the bar were down a dark corridor that connected with the back door to the parking garage. Even though the door was always unlocked, I'd never seen anyone use it. I sat in a booth along the dark back wall of the bar near the corridor to the restrooms.

Friday afternoon and people were already coming in to start the weekend. A number of men in Friday casual with only a few women.

Some time later I watched as Lyndia walked in. She couldn't see me in the dark at the back of the room after coming in from the brightly lit street, but I could see her. She looked spectacular in her trench coat. I was the only one, of course, who knew that she was completely naked underneath. Her eyes were wide and I could clearly see the beautiful blue color even across the room. The little bit of her chest that I could see above her coat was flushed red and her lips looked wet.

She sat at the bar took out her cell phone and a moment later my phone vibrated to tell me I had a call.

"Hello," I said in my cell phone.

"It's me," she sounded out of breath.

"Are you sitting at the bar?"

"Yes."

"Order a vodka Collins, one of your 'lemonades, '" I told her. "Did anyone talk to you on the bus?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

I heard her order her drink before she answered, "A man sat next to me even though there were lots of seats."

"What did he look like, what did he say, and what did he do?" I asked her.

"He kinda flirted with me," was her answer. "He kept trying to look up my coat."

"Did you let him?" I asked.

"Yes, a little. Oh Bob, I'm so excited," she breathed.

"OK, here's what I want you to do. I want you to talk to any man who approaches you. I want you to flirt with them and anytime a man buys you a drink you will undo one of the buttons on your coat. Is that clear?" I asked.

"Oh Bob, yes it is clear."

"When you get down to six buttons you are to reach inside your pocket and start slowly rubbing your clit. When you are down to three buttons you will call me back. You will let the men do anything they want but you will not leave your seat at the bar for any of them. Is that also clear?" I was getting excited also.

"Oh yes. I'll do anything for you, Bob."

"Tell me what you are," I demanded of her knowing that the bartender was close and could probably hear her.

"I'm your slut," was the answer.

I watched the bartenders head snap up to look at her as we both hung up.

(LYNDIA'S STORY)

I almost came as I told Bob I was his slut knowing that the bartender could hear me. He looked up at me quickly and I could see the interest in his eyes.

I wanted to stick my hand inside my pocket and grab my cunt. I was so hot that I knew I was leaving a wet stain on the back of my coat.

(BOB'S STORY)

For the next few hours I watched Lyndia at the bar. Several men talked to her and bought her drinks. When her coat was down to six buttons I saw Lyndia's hand reach into her pocket. It did not come out again. As I mentioned her coat has a lot of buttons and by the time Lyndia was down to only three she was getting drunk and showing a lot of skin. Lyndia likes me to be in control and if she's been drinking its even better for her.

One man was hanging around. A tall dark-haired man had been talking to her for some time, buying her drink after drink. He seemed to have caught on to the button game. As they talked he started touching her standing by her stool at the bar. First her arm, than her hand, and finally her thigh. I watched with my breath catching in my throat as he ran his hand up her thigh, almost to her pussy. Lyndia uncrossed her legs to give him access if he wanted but I guess he was still a little unsure.

My special surprise of the evening arrived through the backdoor to the parking garage and joined me at my booth in the back of the bar. It was Allan from the bowling alley. As you may recall Allan is an immense African-American with the meanest looking face you'll ever see. I really like Allan, mostly because he is, in reality, one of the nicest guys I'd ever met, and one of the funniest. But you'd never know it by looking at him.

He's already fucked Lyndia, of course. At the bowling alley, and he wanted another turn.

Soon my cell phone rang. "It's me," Lyndia said, almost panting.

"Lean forward to adjust your shoe," I told her. "I want your friend to see your boobs."

Both Allan and I watched as Lyndia bent forward. The man she was talking to leaned toward her with his head down, obviously gazing down her coat.

"Now hang up the phone and tell him that you have to go to the restroom. Ask him to save your stool."

We watched as Lyndia hung up the cell phone and spoke a few words to her friend. She hopped off the stool. Well, hopped isn't really the right word, with the drinks she'd had she more or less stumbled off the stool. He was quite helpful as he took her arm, and her boob, to make sure she didn't fall.

By the time Lyndia came out of the restroom, I was waiting for her. I took her arm and pulled her through the door into the parking garage and up against the wall where I kissed her as hard as I could.

Her face was flushed and her lips were wet as we kissed. She was having a hard time catching her breath.

"Are you turned on," I asked.

"Oh Bob, fuck me!" she demanded.

I thrust my hand under her trench coat and into her pussy. She was dripping wet, wet halfway down her thighs. Her pussy was completely flowered open and felt swollen to my touch.

She gasped and I said, "Don't cum. Not yet. Here's what I want you to do: go back into the bar and tell the guy that you ran into a couple of friends in the back. Tell him you're going to go and sit with them and invite him to join you. When you get back to our booth do not let him know that I'm your husband."

"Oh Bob, please fuck me now. I'm so horny. You know I'll do anything for you, but please fuck me," She was having a hard time concentrating on anything as horny as she was.

(LYNDIA'S STORY)

It wasn't long after I hung from talking to Bob that a man joined me at the bar. His name was Marc and right away he offered to buy me a drink. Of course, I said yes. Those were my instructions.

When the drink came, I nonchalantly unbutton the lowest button of my coat.

Marc worked in one of the nearby offices and was starting his weekend early. He was about 35, dark hair, kinda cute in a scrubbed down, sharp business way. He made good conversation though and we talked for a long time.

We laughed a lot and talked about all sorts of things. Each time Marc bought me a drink I unbutton one more button until I reach six. That was when I slipped my hand into the pocket of my coat and felt my cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.