Lusting for my Used Sister - Cover

Lusting for my Used Sister

by Mandil

Copyright© 2000 by Mandil

Incest Sex Story: A boy begin to notice his sister's charmes and then after discovering that she is sexually active, he begin to have aspiration of his own for her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Voyeurism   .

The story that I am about to tell you happened over thirty years ago when I was fourteen. We were then living in a very small town by the name of Maple Ridge, the nearest big city was Newport and it was a little over two hours drive from where we were living. By the time I reached my fourteenth birthday I had gone to Newport only twice and on each occasion it had been to attend a funeral of some relative who had been living there. So what little that I knew of big city life, I had learned from watching television programs such as Dragnet, The Uncoruptable and programs such as these where the action took place in a big city.

The events of this story took place in Maple Ridge and they have nothing to do with big city life. But I think that it could be useful to mention my lack of knowledge of large city life for the benefit of those readers that might not understand why I reacted and acted the way I did to these events that make up the story.

My parents were of middle income bracket. My father owned a garage where he was working about sixty hours a week and I didn't see much of him except on Sundays when we usually went to our cottage by a lake or if the weather was not that good, we sometimes went to visit my grand parents.

My sister Vicky and I, we both hated to go to the cottage. It was situated in the middle of nowhere and the electric line didn't even go that far and besides going fishing in the lake and hunting in the surrounding woods - both of which I don't like - there wasn't much to do there.

At the time my sister was twelve and we were the only children in the family. My mother was very strict with us and there was no question for me of going out with girls. As for Vicky, being two years younger than I was, it was worst still. Being a girl, it meant that dating boys was really something that was going to happen in the far future for her.

Living next to our house was the Barton's. Roger Barton was in his mid twenties at the time and he and his wife Sandra had a two years old boy named Jimmy. Vicky began to baby- sit for them every Saturday's evening while they went to the movies.

Mr. Barton had two small trucks and a man was working full time for him. He was a bread distributor for a popular brand of bread and every morning he and Jim Leduc - the man working for him - would make the round to each store within a forty miles radius of Maple Ridge so as to supply them with fresh bread. Behind the Barton's house was a small warehouse where every night, a large truck from the bread company would stop by at two or three in the morning and unload the fresh supply of bread for the morning deliveries.

When little Jimmy reached two, Mrs. Barton began to help to organize the weekly bingo in the basement of the church. Since her husband, even though he sometimes was back home from his round, still had work to do in the warehouse, he therefore couldn't be in the house and keep an eye on his sleeping son. So Mrs. Barton asked Vicky to baby-sit for her until her husband finished his work in the warehouse.

One day, an event occurs which is responsible for the whole series of events that occurs afterward. At the time, when it occurred, it was nothing that seemed very important, but still it was the spark that was responsible for setting in motion the series of events that occurred after that.

It was in early summer at the beginning of my school vacation when it all began. I was playing hide and seek in the back yard with a couple of my friends when I saw Mr. Barton entering the house through the back door. It was on a Friday evening and I knew that my sister was baby-sitting there, I had seen Mrs. Barton leaving an hour before to help in the preparation of the weakly bingo.

When I saw Mr. Barton entering his house, I told myself that Vicky was going to come out at any moment and she was going to join us in our game. But it didn't happen. She came out of the Barton's house well over an hour later and further more, when I asked her to join us, she said that she didn't feel like playing. Instead, she went directly home.

I would have forgotten completely about the incident, if the next day, while we were all seated around the table, mother hadn't ask my sister if Mr. Barton had gotten back early from his bread round.

"I can't say since I didn't see him at all. I got back here as soon as Sandra," Vicky always called Mrs. Barton by her first name, "got back from her bingo."

She was lying, I could still recall seeing Mr. Barton arriving and entering the house less than an hour after his wife had left. I was about to tell mother that Vicky was lying when for some reason that I can't explain, something told me to keep quiet about it and to try to figure out why she was lying.

So I didn't say anything, but from that moment on I began to pay closer attention to Vicky, especially when she went baby-sitting for the Barton.

I then began to notice small things that in themselves they were insignificant, but if taken as a whole, they were pointing to one thing. Vicky was falling for Mr. Barton's charm.

I noticed that on those days that she went baby-sitting for the Barton, she seemed to be more nervous the whole day before going there. During the day preceding her baby sitting evening, she wouldn't play with us and nothing seemed to interest her. Then when she change her clothes and got ready to leave, she would comb and fix her hair for an hour in the bathroom, I even suspected that she was putting on a little make-up from mother's kit.

It surprised me that mother didn't notice her strange behavior, but I suppose that her trust in Vicky didn't allow for the possibility that her twelve years old daughter would fall under the charms of a married man.

A couple of weeks after the lying incident, it was a Friday evening and as usual Vicky was babysitting when I saw once again Mr. Barton entering his house less than an hour after his wife had left. I was now really anxious to see if Vicky was going to come out or not. But as I expected, she didn't and after another hour of ball pitching in the yard with one of my friends, I finally told him that I had enough for the evening and I was going home to watch TV. Now that I think about it, it was rude of me to get rid of him like that, but we were kids and I am sure that he must have done the same thing to me on a couple of occasions.

As soon as I was inside the house and that I was sure that Paul was gone - the name of my friend was Paul - I got back outside. The daylight was just beginning to fade and even though it was not dark outside, I could see that in most the houses the lights were turned on. I then told myself, what should I do?

Vicky was still in the Barton's house and Mr. Barton was there also, what was going on inside? Why was she staying there?

One thing was certain though; mother wouldn't approve of her being there while he was in the house. In the last year Vicky had begun to develop a great deal and her teats were well on her way to filling completely her training bra. Even her upper thighs were bigger than mine were while her round bottom gave her the appearance of being older than her twelve years.

Mother was very strict on these matters and she certainly wouldn't want the neighbors talking about her young daughter being all by herself in the house with a married man.

Of course I knew that she wasn't doing anything wrong. She was probably just talking to him and hoping that he would notice her a little more than he usually did.

But still, in the back of my mind I couldn't figure out why he would want to waist his time talking to someone who was only twelve. What could they be talking about?

The more I thought about it the more intrigued I became and before I fully realized what I was doing, I was walking toward the back of the Barton's house and I slipped in between their house and the cedar hedge that separated their property from ours.

There was a window just a few feet ahead and I could see the light illuminating the blind from the inside, even though it was pulled down all the way there was still a crack of a few inches at the bottom.

I knew that what I was about to do was not right and should I be caught doing it, I was going to be in a lot of trouble, not to mention the indignation of being called a peeping Tom.

But the chances of my being caught were very slim indeed since the six-foot high cedar hedge hid me completely from our driveway and the only way someone could see me was from inside the house. It therefore became very important that I took all of the necessary precautions as I approached the window. The opening under the blind was exactly at eye level and I slowly approach my eye near the left bottom corner.

I was looking into the kitchen. Vicky was sitting around the kitchen table while Mr. Barton was standing behind her; he was stroking her hair with both of his hands. He was probably paying her a compliment about her long hair - Vicky had beautiful light brown hair that went below her shoulders - as I could tell by the way he was sliding his hands through her long hair at the back.

But he didn't stop there. While holding all of her hair in one hand at the, his other hand began to massage the side and back of her neck.

It surprised me to see that Vicky wasn't protesting in the least. Usually my sister didn't even allow me to touch her hair even when we were playing. He kept on rubbing and stroking her neck with one hand and soon it was over her left cheek. I could even see his fingers passing over the side of her lips, which she gradually parted, but after of couple of minutes of this I noticed that she had one of his fingers inside her mouth.

What the hell is going on in there, I told myself. He was certainly not only showing admiration for my sister's hair, she had half of his finger in her mouth and further more I could tell that she was sucking on it.

Should I run home and tell mother what I had seen? No, later I was going to do that, now I wanted to see just what else they were going to do. Beside they weren't doing anything wrong yet even though I knew that mother would not think so.

In and out of her mouth, he began to move his fingers. I found this very strange, then it suddenly hit me like a stone on the head, he was mimicking the movement of a cock in and out of a woman's cunt. Did Vicky understand exactly what he was trying to imitate? She must have had, since I had spied on her and her friends talking about sex a couple times, and judging by what they were saying they knew as much as I did about sex and fucking.

She next seized her hand with his own and while she held it over her mouth, she kept on sucking and licking his finger all over. Yes I could tell he was pretending that he had his cock in her mouth and she went along with it as she made believe that she was sucking on it.

But a funny thing was happening to me and at that time and I couldn't explain why. I was beginning to get an erection. Then as soon as I saw him pull his finger out of her mouth and placing his hand against her neck as he gradually began to slip his hand under her white blouse, my cock got as hard as a crow bar.

How come she was letting him place his hand under her blouse? Did he have his hand over or under her bra? I knew for a fact that she would never allow me to touch her like that and yet she was permitting him to touch her in places where I knew she would never allow me. I then began to feel sorry for myself. Ever since I could remember I had always taken care of her and not once had I tried to touch her in such a way.

The erection in my pants was now rubbing against the side of the house as I kept watching what was going on inside. Now my sister had moved her hand from his wrist to the back of his hand that was inside her blouse, it seemed as though she was holding it in place. Then as I watched, she tilted her head over until her left cheek was pressing against the back of his hand, which was only partly inside her blouse.

Since she was sitting with the side of her body toward me, I could tell that his hand was now moving within her blouse. Yes he was trying to slip his hand under her bra and he must have succeeded after a while since I could tell that he was opening and closing his hand as he fondled her breast.

By now I was unable to stop myself from shoving my body against the side of the house and before I could prevent it, I climaxed inside my pants while watching Mrs. Barton fondling my sister.

When I got back my sense after one of the strongest climax ever, he now had both of his hands into her blouse and all the time my sister was pressing his hands against her bosom with her own hands over her blouse.

Wow, I told myself, mother is going to kill her when I tell her what I have just seen. But then it occur to me that never again will I be able to be a witness to such an erotic scene if I told mother what she had just done. Why not wait a week or so and try to see where this was going to lead, I told myself. Or better still why not try to force her to let me feel her just like she was letting Mrs. Barton do. Yes, that was it. She was certainly going to be willing to do anything so that mother didn't learn about what she had done.

All of sudden I saw him pull his hand away from her breasts and he turned around to leave the house through the back door. As he turned my way, I could tell that he had a huge erection in his pants. But that didn't explain why the sudden hurry to leave the house. Then I got my answer as I saw Mrs. Barton appears in the kitchen a couple of seconds later. Mr. Barton had probably heard her entering through the front door and not wanting his wife to see him alone with Vicky inside the house; he had hurried outside through the back door.

Then for the first time I noticed that it was completely dark outside. I must have been watching for well over an hour and as I hurried back at the front end of the cedar hedge - it wouldn't do to go at the back and come face to face with Mr. Barton - I was just in time to see Vicky leave the Barton's house through the front door. She probably though that I was coming from the park and she didn't seemed to find it bizarre that I was still outside at such a late hour. As soon as we got home she went upstairs to her room and I didn't see her again until the next day.

It was definitely my intention to try and spy on her again while she was with Mrs. Barton. Even thinking about what I had seen made my heart beating faster while forcing my cock to twitch in my pants. But how was I to do this. I knew that she was going to let him play with her breasts once again the following Friday and maybe he was going to feel her cunt also, but it didn't mean that they would do this in the kitchen as they had done the previous time.

All through the weekend and part of the week, I tried to think of something that was going to allow me to watch them again. I even thought of entering the house through the basement by mean of one of the small windows. But this wasn't going to permit me to see them in action unless I actually entered the house, and I wasn't ready for that.

When Friday arrived, I hadn't been able to figure a way to peek on them, the best I could think off was to do again the window peeping act that I had done the previous Friday.

But I was pretty sure that he wasn't going to do much more than fondle her in the kitchen, if he intended to go into more serious stuff with Vicky he was going to do it somewhere else. The previous Friday he had come very close to being caught by his wife and I felt certain that he wasn't going to repeat the same mistake again.

At half past six on Friday, Vicky was back into the Barton's house and soon afterward I watched Mrs. Barton leaving the house.

When Mr. Barton's panel truck drove into the garage in the front of the warehouse it was almost eight and by the time he entered his house it was a quarter to nine.

I knew that his wife wouldn't be home until ten and this left him at least a full hour to indulge himself with my sister's body.

I pretended to be looking for my ball near the end of the hedge and after making sure than no one was observing me, I hid myself on the other side and soon I was standing near the kitchen window once again. Vicky and Mrs. Barton were both seated around the kitchen table and talking. I would have given plenty to be able to hear what they were saying but it was no use, as hard as I tried to listen I couldn't hear a single word.

Then as if of a common accord they both got to their feet and Mr. Barton went to stand in front of Vicky and he seized her in his arms. He kissed her smack on the lips and while he was doing this he proceeded to fondle her bosom over the thin sweater she was wearing.

I knew that it was Vicky's first kiss and for a while I was jealous of her. She was being kissed while I, even though I was two years older than she was, I had never kissed a girl yet.

I promised myself at that moment that this was going to change soon, even if I had to kiss my own sister, or should I say force her to kiss me, I intended to see to it that I was going to break the ice on that matter.

They kept on kissing and hugging for a while and even from where I stood outside the window, I could see that Vicky's face was very red with emotions and then to top it all, Mr. Barton seized her right hand and he pressed it over the front of his pants.

As they kissed I observed him pressing her hand against his erection - even from where I was I could see the tent pole in his pants - and when he later removed his hand from hers, I watched her close her hand around his erection.

Once again my own cock was extremely hard, I could almost feel her hand opening and closing as she went on to explore the cock of a man who was more than twice her age and worst still, he was a married man. I knew that he was taking an awful chance since if he should get caught, it would probably mean jail for him not to mention the fury of his wife as well as that of my parents. As for me, I didn't feel anger at him I was only a little jealous, but I had a plan and if all went the way I expected, I was soon going to explore my sister's body just like he was.

Then as if of a common accord, they suddenly pull away from one another and they entered the living room through the double doors at the end of the kitchen.

Since I could no longer watch them through the kitchen window, I walked to the next window, which I knew was one of the three living room windows - there was one on this side of the house, while the other two were on the front of the house. There was a small vertical crack all through the length between the two drapes and I was able to see inside.

It was much darker in the living room, the only sources of light being the TV screen and a small lamp in the corner that gave a pale orange light owing to its shade.

They both went toward one of the two windows situated on the front and Mr. Barton opened the drapes behind the chair just a crack and he peeked outside.

It then occurs to me why they had move close the one of the front window. He wanted to keep an eye on the road just in case his wife should come home early. It was a safety precaution; he probably didn't want to be surprised, as he had been the previous Friday.

Once again they began kissing while standing, but now I could see his hands moving against my sister bottom. He kneaded and rubbed her bottom cheeks all the time he was kissing her, then I noticed that his hands were trying to lift her skirt. As soon as he had the hem of her skirt in one hand he shoved both hands underneath her skirt and he began to feel her bottom over her white panties. I had seen these panties many times on the cloth line and each time I found them very cute since they had little pink and yellow ducks printed on the material.

My sister never once protested his invading hands on her body, not even when he pulled the waistband of her panties aside before shoving one of his hands on the flesh of her bottom.

Until then I hadn't noticed Vicky's hands, but as soon as I returned my attention to her, I realized that she was rubbing his cock with both hands now.

This went on for ten or fifteen minutes while all the time they were deep kissing as they took turn shoving their respective tongue in each other's mouth.

After a while he opened the front of his pants with one of his hands, it didn't surprised me too much and beside I was hoping that he would do so.

For one thing I was eager to see his cock, I had never seen a man's cock before. Also I now hoped that he would fuck her. If my plan was to succeed he had to fuck her.

I observed her carefully as she pulled his erection out of his pants; the length and thickness of his adult cock stunned me. It was much thicker than mine and at least a good two inches longer also. I began to have doubt as to the possibility of my sister taking this monster within her. But Vicky didn't seemed to be scared by the size if his pole-like erection. Quite the contrary, she proceeded to caress it with one hand while her other hand went to his balls and she seemed fascinated as I watched her squeezing and rolling them. I knew that this was her first experience with a male organ and she was exploring everywhere, but soon her inspection was interrupted when I saw her throw her head backward thus forcing their lips to separate. What was happening to her? She seemed frozen on the spot with her hand full of cock and balls and by the expression of her face I could tell that there was something wrong with her. At last I was able to figure out the cause of the sudden change in her.

His hand must have been over her cunt now and he was making her climax my mean of his fingers.

This was the most erotic spectacle possible. My young sister was fondling a married man cock and balls while he was making her come with his fingers over her cunt. I was sorry for only one thing; it was the fact that I wouldn't be able to tell my friends what I was seeing.

Mr. Barton pulled his hand from under her panties and skirt and he went to the window to have a look outside once again. He then said something to Vicky and she immediately took position kneeling on the upholstered chair just in front of the window.

With her belly resting against the high back of the chair, her face was just over the central vertical crack between the two curtains. Of course, I told myself. He is going to fuck her while she is watching the road outside in case his wife should come home.

As soon as she had taken a kneeling position on the chair, he lifted her skirt around her waist thus exposing her panties covered bottom. Even though she was my sister, and only twelve at that, her round bottom fascinated me as her twin plumb bottom cheeks were projecting back in a most exquisite and inviting manner. I could tell that Mr. Barton was also appreciating her exposed bottom as his hands moved all over her curves and even in her bottom's crack. He still had his cock out of his pants and I could see its twitching in expectation of what was to come as he felt her bottom. So was my own cock, and it would have taken very little rubbing, either with my hand or against the wall of the house, to initiate a climax. But I didn't want it to happen so soon since it would have taken some of the pleasure out of the fucking scene I was about to witness.

He began pulling her panties down and soon they were around her knees on the seat of the chair. I could now see the lips of her cunt, and from where I was I couldn't detect any hair on her cunt. Then as I looked more carefully I could tell that she was very wet between her lips since I could see the reflecting of the light from the TV screen. Here was my little sister with her bottom and cunt all exposed and about to be fucked right before my eyes. Had someone told me a month earlier that I would be in a position to stop my sister from being fucked by a married man and I did nothing to stop it, I would certainly not have believed it. Far from wishing to stop them though, I was hoping that they would begin as soon as possible. There was no way that I was going to stop them, on the contrary, the minute that he was going to fuck her, it would be my ticket to fuck her as well at a later time.

In my mind it was as sure as the sun would rise the next day, I was going to fuck her even if I had to rape her. After what I had seen, I knew that I would never have peace of mind again until I had fucked her. Her appealing bottom with her round checks as well as her hairless cunt was part of my mind now and it was my strongest desire to touch and kiss those parts as well as feel myself within her body.

He did fuck her, but before doing so he got his face close to her cunt and he licked her all over. Then he glued his mouth between her cunt's lips and he proceeded to suck her juice.

While he had his mouth against her cunt, her bum began to gyrate all over his face, she even shoved it backward in a most inviting manner so as to make it easier for him to continue sucking and licking her. But after a while he had something else in mind and he suddenly pulled his face away from her and he stood behind her. From where I was I couldn't see his cock since he had his back toward me, but I saw him bring both of his hands in front. I knew that he was aiming his erection between her lips and I watched carefully as to what would be her reaction. Was he going to hurt her? Probably, judging by the seize of his monster of a cock.

After a few seconds he brought both of his hands around her waist and I could tell that he was pulling her toward him while shoving his cock forward. I then heard my sister cry in pain through the closed window, he was hurting her but this didn't seemed to affect him in the least as I watched him keeping on pressing forward as if she hadn't complained at all.

Vicky was now crying, but still I didn't feel sorry for her. She had been a tease, I told myself, she should have thought of the consequences before letting him go that far.

But gradually she stopped crying; Mr. Barton was now slowly shoving and pulling against her bottom. Faster and faster he went and soon I could tell that Vicky was reciprocating with shoves of her own as she pushed her bottom to meet him in synchronization. Then very distinctly, I heard her moaning and sighing as if she was in pain. But her wriggling and shoving bottom that kept on meeting his shoving cock, gave a completely different meaning to the beautiful erotic scene, I knew that pleasure was responsible for the noises that she was making and not pain.

Less than five minutes after having inserted his cock within her, he had on orgasm. But he didn't pulled out of her and he continued to fuck for another fifteen minutes during which time she must have had at least half a dozen orgasms. After he climaxed a second time within her virgin cunt, he then collapsed partly on top of her.

For the last fifteen minutes Vicky had completely forgotten about keeping an eye on the road outside and to my horror, I suddenly saw all of my plans begin to crumble when I noticed Mrs. Barton's car pulling into the driveway. When I look again inside the house, I realized that neither of them had noticed the car arriving, they were still resting on the back of the chair and he still had his cock within her.

What was I to do? I certainly couldn't knock on the glass pane of the window since this would revealed the fact that I had been watching them. But still I had to warn them somehow.

Without thinking, I ran toward the front of the house. Mrs. Barton was in the process of getting out of her car when I reached the driveway.

"Have you seen Whisky?" I asked her in a much too loud voice, I was almost shouting. Whisky was the name of my cat.

"No I haven't seen him. But why are you shouting?"

"I am sorry. It's just that I have been shouting his name for the last five minutes. I just forgot that I didn't have to talk so loud."

She was now climbing the two steps of the veranda in front of her house and I somehow had to think of something to prevent her from entering the house for a few seconds longer.

I knew that I had been heard from inside the house but they probably hadn't had enough time to get dress yet.

Since it was now very dark outside, I pretended that I saw Whisky at the other end of the veranda and as I climbed the two steps I pointed with my finger at the very end where it was quite dark. Of course there was no way that she could see if Whisky was there or not.

"Could you try and stop him if he passes near you, I think he is still hiding but he could come running your way when I get there."

She remained still, right next to the door and waited just in case my cat should come her way. I pretended to look for a couple of minutes then I returned near her.

"I suppose he must have jump over the railing when he saw me. Just the same thanks for helping me."

"Don't worry about your cat, he will show up when he is hungry. It's always the same with cat, they always return home to eat."

With that I left and as I slowly walked home I watched her entering the house. But by now I knew that both Vicky and Mr. Barton had had plenty of time to get their clothes in order.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.