Love In The Year 2000

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: This is the first MF Romance I ever wrote. it was part of the Y 2 K Authors Challenge. I tried to write a story that would let everyone know what a girl computer programmer might be able to do given half a chance. The story has a neat twist ending that hardly anyone expects. Some people wondered how I was able to do such a good job with MF sex. I'm not telling. :-)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

NOTICE - This story is written for adults. Besides having all the usual sex stuff found in a typical MF romantic story, it also has a bunch of computer geek thoughts related to Y 2 K. If either of these areas are a problem, might as well head on out of here before it's too late.

You should also keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and certainly has nothing to do with my life or the life of anyone I know. For example, if there happened to be a bank headquarters located in the same building as the Petroleum Club in Dallas, why it would be just one of those coincidence things.

This story is © copyrighted by Katie McN, 1999, but feel free to post it unchanged anywhere on the Internet in places where people are interested in this sort of thing.


Hi, I'm Bill Condrief and I'm the Chief Computer Systems Administrator for FirstBanc of Texas. Well, I used to think that computers were my life, but the Y 2 K computer problem changed all that for good. It was kind of interesting how it happened, so let me tell you all about it.


Every one of the Computer System Administrators and Technical Programmers working at FirstBanc Headquarters was told to come in on the night of December 31 just in case anything went wrong when the year changed over to from 1999 to 2000. Bank management was determined that no customer would have the slightest computer problem on January 1, and plenty of time and money had already been spent to make it so.

I guess people passing by the FirstBanc Building might have wondered what the heck was happening in the financial center of Dallas on that night. Starting at about 10 PM, there were computer geeks dressed in tee shirts, jeans, tennies and whatever walking into the building along with a bunch of New Year's party goers who were heading on up to the Dallas Petroleum Club which is also located in the FirstBanc building. I must tell you that those guys in the bad sports jackets and cowboy boots were sure hoping that us computer geeks weren't on the way up to their club. Would have caused a real negative sensation, that's for sure.

Anyhow, the techies all got together in the Bank Operations Center on the fourth floor. We already had two practice runs without a single hitch so no one expected any real problems. We assumed that the victory celebration would be the most eventful part of our effort.

The bank still had some old legacy IBM equipment in place. Well, the older stuff presented the highest risk, of course, and it made sense that I would be given the hands on responsibility for those systems. This included a bunch of work stations, RJE terminals, network servers and the operator consoles for the two disk drive farms located in the dark rooms upstairs.

Everyone was assigned to a two person team. I was pretty lucky in that respect being on the same team as Amy Laurent who happens to be the very best Technical Programmer in the Bank. I figured that between the two of us, we could handle anything that came along no matter what it was.

Each team had a printed task list describing systems and equipment they were supposed to test after the clock struck midnight. We all left about 10 minutes before the hour so we could start our review process as soon as the clock passed 12. Amy and I were assigned equipment that was located on different floors of the building, so we used the main building elevator to get to our first check point in the Funds Transfer Department. We were there and ready to start when we heard the citizens of Dallas begin their New Year's celebration.

We happily found that everything was operating just the way it was supposed to work. No, we didn't find a single problem, so it looked like all the work everybody did in advance of the New Year paid off. I kind of figured it would be like this, and started feeling a little bit proud of our success as we checked off our assignments one after another.

After we put a check mark in the last box on our review sheet, we got in the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor operations center. It was kind of nice that we were able to get everything accomplished in less than an hour, and we didn't have to stop to fix a single problem either. Pretty easy night's work.

Well, if you don't count what happened next on the elevator.

Somewhere between the eighth and ninth floor, the elevator came to an abrupt stop and started making a strange low pitched humming sound. Around the same time, the elevator lights dimmed to about half power and stayed that way even after the humming sound subsided. Whatever the power problem was, it messed up the elevator phone, too. The phone was dead when I picked up the receiver to make a call for help. The red "Press for Emergency Only" button didn't seem to work either when Amy pressed it.

Well, none of this really bothered me too much because I knew that we would be missed fairly soon, and someone would come and find us before too long.

I didn't have anything else to do so I happened to notice that Amy looked kind of interesting in her tee shirt and jeans. Never saw her dressed like that before, and it gave me a real good idea about what she might look like underneath her clothes. For some reason, this was the first time I noticed she was that cute. Wonder how I missed that thought?

"Bill, I'm afraid. Elevators scare me to death and being trapped in one is just more than I can take." Well, she moved closer to me while she was talking, and I somehow just naturally put my arms around her to calm her down. I said a few things about how we would be found soon, how safe elevators were, and anything else I could think of to take her mind off us being trapped.

Guess I said the right things cause she snuggled closer to me and seemed to relax a little bit. When she put her arms around me, I didn't know what to make of it, but she sure felt nice so I just went along for the ride.

She was smiling real nice when she looked up at me. I noticed that her face looked pretty as a picture framed in her long blonde hair, and I don't remember ever seeing her wear her hair down over her shoulders like that before. Her big brown eyes sure made a nice contrast to her silky white skin, and my, my, her boobs felt mighty fine pressed up against my chest like that.

I didn't know just looking at someone could end up in a kiss, but it sure enough did. It was a real nice little kiss, I must say. I guess she liked it as much as I did because it led to another much longer and far more interesting kiss. I kind of tried to slip my tongue in her mouth and found that she was there just waiting for me. That kiss just seemed to last forever.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.