Girl's Stroke Story - Cover

Girl's Stroke Story

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2000 by Katie McN

Erotic Sex Story: I always wondered what I girl's stroke story might be like so I wrote one.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   .

Notice: The following story is rated NC-17. It contains non-stop FFF and then some. If you are too young to legally read this sort of thing, or could possibly be offended by hard core lesbian action, stop reading and move along. Otherwise, let the games begin.

Our pal Kim/Lotuseater wanted to write a story using Katie McN as one of the characters. Katie and Lexi, her special other, thought this would be all right, but invited Kim over for a visit to discuss the story. This short story is about what happened next.


Sometimes it's so easy. So very easy, indeed.

Kim came to visit us one evening. She had never been to this part of Texas, and certainly, never been to our home. Yes, I'm sure of that.

I don't know how it happened. Perhaps it was the wine, or maybe the companionship or maybe just because.

We were reading the draft of Lexi's latest story and talking about it as we read. Kim just couldn't understand how a woman could get excited when she was dominated by everyone. How could pain lead to orgasm? I guess most people only think in familiar terms, and don't understand the clockwork of others.

Somehow Lexi and Kim got to talking about bondage and what it might be like to have someone else in complete control. What it might be like to allow another person to take charge if even for only a minute or two.

The scene changed to the bedroom. Kim decided to see what it would feel like, but only for a minute and certainly not in chains and manacles. Instead, Lexi attached velvet cuffs to Kim's delicate wrists and ankles. There was no pain and the tiny girl felt nothing except a brief moment of excitement as she considered what might happen next. But what could happen? Yes, she was lying on the bed, but she was fully dressed and with friends who she trusted very much.

Katie sat on the edge of the bed and then moved closer to Kim who was held captive in her royal bonds. Katie kissed Kim on the lips ever so gently. She nipped playfully at the young girl's upper lip and then did the same to the lower one. Katie let her tongue drift across the red of Kim's mouth sending a jolt of sensuality from her tongue to the very center of Kim's mind.

Lexi let her finger climb the smooth staircase of Kim's perfectly formed leg. Her finger moved up Kim's calf, and then, higher up on her thigh pushing the hem of her skirt as it traveled on a very sensuous journey. Kim tried to pay attention to Katie's tongue, but it was hard to do when she felt Lexi's finger move relentlessly toward the heat coming from her pussy.

When Katie pulled back, she was replaced by Lexi who kissed Kim far more passionately. Lexi's tongue forced its way into Kim's mouth and explored in a way that said it always belonged there. Kim raised her faced and pressed against the passion that was Lexi. She wanted more and yet she couldn't do anything but receive. The gentle velvet held her as well as any steel handcuffs.

Kim's dress was around her waist now and she could feel Katie pulling at the top of her tiny panties. Katie easily ripped the tiny garment away from Kim exposing her excited pussy. Kim could feel Katie's finger trailing up and down her slit. She so much wanted Katie to invade her love cavern, but could do nothing to hurry things along. The helplessness added so very much to the excitement.

Katie let her tongue slide over the contours of Kim's ear, and let her hand rest gently on the soft hair that protected Kim's pussy. Katie gently massaged Kim's sex and allowed her fingers to explore her pussy lips. A single finger was more insistent than the rest and soon found its way inside of Kim, followed by another, and another. Kim moaned and tried to press herself into Katie's hand, but to no avail. Katie teased and fondled her but always remained in complete control.

Lexi unbuttoned the first button on Kim's shirt revealing the tops of the mounds that defined Kim's breasts. Lex moved her fingers over these mounds and then inside the girl's blouse. Her finger slipped inside her bra, but only enough to give Kim the idea that it might be more than wonderful to be touched by this hand. Another button came undone. And then, another button came undone, and so on until the shirt was open exposing an expanse of skin from Kim's waist to her neck with just a lacy black bra hiding her boobs from her interested molesters.

"Oh, Katie! Look at this. Her bra opens at the front. How very convenient", said Lexi as she put her fingers inside the bra and felt the heat coming from Kim's breasts. Lexi opened the bra and revealed the young girl's breasts as if they were on display, and they certainly were.

Katie kissed Kim's boob again and again. Her mouth moved slowly toward the nipple that was straining to make contact with Katie's lips. Katie held that rosebud between her teeth and gently pulled it and tugged it and continued to tease as the sounds Kim made were louder and louder.

Lexi was Katie's mirror and took advantage of the other breast to tease and enjoy and excite.

Katie had her hand insistently moving between Kim's legs, gently at first and then with a vigor designed to move Kim to some other place.

Kim strained to escape her bonds, but made no progress as the other two women continued touching and examining her body. Hands moved and caressed and touched and squeezed and fondled every part of her exposed body. The excitement seemed more than anyone could stand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.