Shameful Boy - Cover

Shameful Boy

by RandomEvent

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Incest Sex Story: A mothers curious attempts to both encourage and discourage contact with her son backfires resulting in more help than she wants.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

"Hi, come on in, all of you are welcome. Please sit down and make yourself comfortable. I have some white wine if any of you are interested. Yes?"

Since there was general agreement on wine, Mary went into the kitchen to take out the two chilled magnums she had purchased for this occasion. She had really enjoyed herself last week at the Abused Mothers Support Group, and was looking forward to this show and tell session. Last week she had finally heard enough of the other women's woes and had decided to tell hers. She had given enough of her story to generate a lot of sympathy for her plight, but she was still surprised and gratified at the interest in her story. It was wonderful to have all this response and support from a whole new bunch of friends. She could hardly wait until they saw William.

Mary set the two Magnums and the tray of glasses on the coffee table.

"Does anyone want to see William while we drink a glass?"

Since everyone was nodding their heads yes, Mary went in to her son's bedroom and brought him out.

With the exception of a few gulps from those already drinking their wine and a hiss or two, there was not a sound as she paraded her naked twelve-year-old son, William, before the seven previously abused women. Mary smiled at the widened eyes and open mouths.

Mary noted that as usual, William couldn't look any of the women in the eye because he was a shameful boy.

Mary poured herself a glass of wine and sipped it, warming up.

"As I mentioned last week at the meeting, I was brutally raped by a degenerate pervert when I was but a young girl. As you can see from that rapist's off-spring, he really belonged in a carnival, not loose on the streets. Unfortunately, they never caught him so he's still out there somewhere terrorizing decent women. William's pervert father was at least that big and maybe even a little bigger. A horrible experience for a young girl like myself. The worse part is that my parents were ardent Catholics who refused to allow an abortion."

"William, walk up to each woman here and let her look at and touch that thing. That way you'll all get a better appreciation of what I went through during the rape."

As I slowly circulated among the seven women, Mom started her detailed story of the rape that had produced me. The story probably took every bit as much time as the actual rape, and maybe more as it had been embellished and polished over the years.

By the time I got past the first guest I had a raging hard-on that was slammed tight against my stomach from the mauling it had taken from that bright-eyed, red-headed woman, named Carla. She was giving off some pretty strong odors that I had long ago associated with lust. She had squeezed my cock so tight in her fist that I thought I would be damaged. But the slow jack-off and her hot breath on the head of my cock had really gotten me going. I knew I had to be careful with this bunch and make it all the way around before my Mom's lecture was finished. I could tell I was running late already.

Finally, Mary reached the conclusion of her story. She saw that William had to tug his cock loose from the last lady who appeared very reluctant to give up holding it.

"I hope you women realize just how difficult it is for me living in this house knowing that the genes that produced the rapist are controlling the boy. Why, at any time this boy could just go crazy. I'm only two doors away from him. It would just be a matter of him taking some of my panty hose, tying me to the four posts of my bed, and then spending literally days having his way with me."

Mary reached over and bent William's huge cock away from his stomach to make a point.

"Notice how the last two inches of this monster tapers down to practically nothing. His father was exactly like that. That's right, a genetically perfect shape for opening the youngest girls. Why, grown women like us wouldn't stand a chance of resisting penetration."

Mary noticed that her own face was flushed from visualizing what she was talking about. The other women also had a sheen of moisture on their foreheads and upper lips as they watched Mary manhandle that grossly over-sized cock.

"William, go back to your room so us ladies can go out on the patio for some air."

"Wow!," Carla breathed loudly as soon as William was out of sight, "That was a scary story, Mary. Why don't you see if there is something else to drink while I discuss this with the other members of this group and see if we can't come up with a way to relieve your anxiety."

The women milled around in twos and threes discussing what was obviously a big problem. Then, they poured some more wine and formed different groups looking for a consensus and a workable plan.

Mary was completely drained by the telling of the story. Her life had been traumatically changed that night the pervert had come into her life. The pregnancy, the delivery and everything at such a young age. And then the child rearing years. Even as a baby that cock was abnormally large. Just laying in bed or sitting on a chair breast-feeding him had been a scary experience. Just watching him suckling on her nipples while his big thing slapped against his belly just inches from her face.

Seeing those knowing eyes glaring at her over her tit she knew what he wanted. She resisted him early on but finally yielded to it. Whenever he breast-fed she was forced to hold that thing in her fist. And, she had to be completely naked when she did it. William breast-fed for five years until he started school. Mary finally dried up but it was habit by then and she missed it. But they still observed the rest of the ritual. Whenever they were alone in the house, they were both naked.

Visions of those early years filled her head and she was getty from the wine. Her parents insurance after their fatal accident covered their living expenses easily and she would never have to work. Why she needed to tell her story, she didn't know. No other man had even interested her. Her whole life revolved around that terrible event and the resultant shameful boy.

"Mary, Mary, huh Mary. Sorry to disturb you but you looked like you were dreaming. We would like to go back into the living room to discuss what we have come up with. It's a little too public here on the patio."

Mary picked up her empty glass and carried it into the living room. She practically fell into the chair. The seven other women gathered around the front of her chair and looked at her anxiously. Carla stepped forward as head of the new ad hoc group.

"We have decided that it is our duty to help you. After all, the name, support group, implies helping those in need. We feel you need us with this problem son of yours."

Taking a big breath, Carla continued with deep concern in her eyes,

"We propose that the seven of us take turns relieving your obvious anxiety about having an over-sexed and over-stimulated potential rapist in the house. Each night of the week, every week, one of us will be here in the room with William so you can sleep without fear. We're fully committed to this long-term therapy.

"Additionally, we would on occasion, bring our daughters over to show them the dangers that some perverts like your son represent. But for our own safety and that of our daughters, we have all agreed to chip-in to purchase restraints, you know, tie-downs, for the boy.

"So that all of us feel we are contributing to the betterment and safety of the community, even you will have a part to play. It will be your job to restrain him each night and then, of course, to do any clean-up that is required after we leave. That way you'll be able to see the conscientious effort we are making to reduce William's sex-drive to a manageable level."

"Well, what do you think, Mary, about us starting tonight?"

Somehow, Mary thought, their eyes don't look right. Then she relaxed knowing it was the wine causing her to think that. With a quivering smile, Mary gushed out her thanks.

"Thank you very much. You are true friends."


Carla returned an hour later with her 15 year-old-daughter, Ellen, and a bag of assorted paraphenalia. Taking Mary by the hand she led her to William's room.

"I had him take another shower," Mary said.

"Good. This first time, Mary, I'll show you how you need to tie him up on the bed."

Once he was tied to the four corners with cuffs and soft nylon line, Carla gave Mary a hug.

"See how easy that was. He knows he is a shameful boy and deserves to be restrained. Now you have a nice, safe sleep and we'll wake you when we leave, Dear."

Carla walked Mary to the door and then shut the door firmly behind her.

"OH, yes, one thing I forgot," Carla said turning to Ellen.

She reached into the bag and took out a ball gag. Literally, a rubber ball attached to a elastic strap that went around the head.

"Open up, William. That's a good shameful boy." She popped it into his mouth effectively silencing him. "See Ellen, now he can't talk back to us. Let's take off our clothes and get started. What's the matter with you Ellen, you look almost comatose. And there is no need to stare at his cock like that. Just pick it up if you want to play with it. Come on, strip, strip, strip."


I lay on the bed and looked up at this beautiful woman who was completely naked. Besides my mother, she was the only other one I had ever seen unclothed. I glanced over at the young girl with curiosity. She was just pulling down her wet panties and displaying a sparsely-haired pussy. Although I had seen Mom's pussy ever since I could remember, these two were the first that I had a real expectation of touching. Mom always let me suck on her breasts whenever I wanted and she always held my hard cock while I sucked, but that was all. Christ, that's why I always have a hard-on. I really don't think I am a pervert. The only woman I had ever really wanted was my mother. No other woman had ever been in danger. But I knew that I should be ashamed because of my lust for my own mother.

"OK, Ellen, I want you to pay attention to everything I say and show you. Sex slaves can be a lot of fun if you know what to do with one. First, I want you to put some of this vaseline on his nose. Take the confused look off of your face, it'll all make sense in a moment. That's it, all over. Now straddle his face and just as you settle onto his mouth, pull out the ball gag. NO, NO, not that direction. Face me so you can see what I'll be doing. Here, let me see. Feels good doesn't it? His nose is half-way buried in your ass and it'll get even better. William, I want you to suck, lick and tongue Ellen. And, try to keep your nose as far up her ass as you can get it. If you slow down or slacken the pace, Ellen will twist your nipples until you cooperate. Do you hear? Good."

"Ellen, you heard what I told him. Now every now and then slip forward off of his nose and make him suck and tongue your ass. Got it? Good. Now, watch the way I slowly work this huge cock into my pussy. In a couple of minutes, I'll have the whole thing buried."

I lay there thinking, is this sex or slavery? Hell, I didn't care, I loved it. My nose was buried in a tight ass, and I was tasting pussy nectar for the first time. And, God, that hot, big-pussied woman was riding my cock in a frenzy. Occasionally, one or the other of the women would lean forward and kiss the other causing some delicious shifting on my body. I was in heaven. Once or twice, the big one had punched me in the stomach and told me not to come. She said something about learning restraint. After a while, they swapped positions. The big one's pussy gaped wide open as it completely covered my mouth and cheeks. I had no trouble licking the inside of it. Her ass was still quite tight whenever she slid it off my nose onto my mouth. The daughter could only manage the first three inches of my cock inside her pussy but it was enough to continue the long string of climaxes she was having. Finally, they were gone, and Mom was there to clean up.

Momma lovingly removed the restraints that were holding me spread- eagle. She had to place my arms and legs in a normal position. I was completely wiped out by the mauling I had taken. Momma was right about a couple of things that I hadn't realized. One was that the shape of my cock could open even the tightest space, and unless they were prepared, could cause a rupture. The other was that Mom WAS in danger of being raped by me. After tonight, I knew what it felt like to be buried in a hot, tight, wet, pulsing cunt. I was a potential rapist, barely held in check by my strong sense of morals. The last thing I needed was to be teased.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.