From Her Toes to Heaven - Cover

From Her Toes to Heaven

by Lazram

Copyright© 2000 by Lazram

Erotica Sex Story: A leg lover? He didn't realize he was. She did and today was his lucky day!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

I never believed in love at first sight, which is probably why it just came up and bit me in the ass! But oh my God! How can I not fall in love with a woman like that! I didn't even notice her at first. A few of the guys from the office and I come here for 5 o'clock drinks and wings about every other day. Most of the women here are usually just like us; working stiffs, all suit and tie and much too interested in forgetting about our office woes to do much in the way of socializing. I think I'm one of the few who are unmarried anyway. But this woman, this vision! How do I begin to describe her?

Well, let's start at the top. Hair: Dark brown, wavy, shiny and full. Face: Modelesque and mature, Her eyes were hazel grey, a little heavy on the eyeshadow but I think even that was to convey a message. What message is that? Available and I heard her loud and clear! This message was echoed by the sly and sexy smile on her wide and luscious mouth. Laugh wrinkles formed at the corners of her mouth framing her lips as one would a Rembrandt. Yes, classic beauty in this one! No woman under the age of 30 could ever aspire to look this hot! Her smooth thin face was one that had seen some wild times and had no plans on slowing down. But I haven't even gotten to the body yet!

She wore a black and white designer dress. White from her waist to her superb breasts. Not overly large breasts mind you. A large B or C cups maybe, but oh so full and creamy, with a deep dark furrow of cleavage that seemed to call out my name! In the other direction, the dress was black from her waist to her thighs. I'd love to go on about how wonderfully cinched her waist was, or about the nice swell of her hips, but by the time I got to her legs I lost the capacity for rational thought.

Legs! I don't think I have the words for what lay just below the hem of that short dress. The first thing I saw was the sheer black stockings. Her slender thigh was so smooth, so round, and seemed to go on forever! She crossed her legs toward me as my eyes made the trip down her juicy thigh to her knees. So delicately capped they were and moved with such graceful precision I could have watched her bob her crossed leg up and down all day, but if I did that, I would never have made it to her smooth, perfect shins. Her calves were tightly muscled, set off by the pointing of her toes in her 4" black heels. Her glossy black shoes were seductively open at the toes. A silver anklet shone around her left ankle shining like a silvery star against the blackened flesh-toned sky that was her perfect legs.

I drank in the sight of her as if I had all the time in the world. Actually, I no longer had the concept of time; my whole world had become those long, shapely, juicy legs. They seemed to put on a show with myself as the only audience member. They shifted, they danced, they posed, and then they repositioned to do it all again. It seemed like hours before I was finally able to tear my gaze away from those sensual appendages and allow my eyes to wander up the rest of the package back to that lovely elegant face. Her wide sensual mouth smiled warmly at me as our eyes locked from across the bar. Her look was pleasant and inviting... wait a sec, she smiled at me?

Busted.

I could feel the color drain from my face as the realization hit me that she had seen me ogling her body. If I could find a nice rock to crawl under at that point I would have. I was so stunned I couldn't even look away. I just sat there like a deer in headlights with my mind trying desperately to think of a way to apologize for blatantly staring at this gorgeous woman who was obviously way out of my league. She reveled in my embarrassment. She shook her wavy curls into her face as she giggled silently. That was enough for me to allow the reality of what just happened set in. My shoulders sank and my head fell straight down giving me a view of my own lap. What I saw there only added to my shame.

There it was for all to see. My slacks were tented like Barnum and Bailey's big top. My crotch looked huge as my thick penis stood up at attention threatening to burst right through my zipper. Its long tubular outline was clearly visible beneath the fabric as the length of it that couldn't stand up was twisted onto its side. The bell-shaped head was pressing lewdly against the top of my thigh for everyone to see. The fabric of my slacks had pulled so taut that even my balls were clearly outlined in them. I felt as though everyone in the bar could see my fat bullocks churning in their excitement through my trousers.

This was almost too much. There I was looking much like a sex-starved pervert. Ok, so I was sex-starved, but she didn't have to know that! My mind had been made up, I needed to get out of there and find a short pier to take a long walk off of. I gathered my jacket and set a 10 down on the bar to pay for my beer. I hoped I could get out of the place before the whole bar noticed I was sporting wood. I cast one last look at my dream woman hoping a single look could convey how sorry I was for embarrassing her so. My eyes were caught once again by hers as we shared gazes. I looked at her apologetically and began to turn away. She answered me with a wanton smile. She crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to come to her. I stopped in my tracks.

What was I to do? Part of my brain was telling me to get the hell out of there before I had a chance to make a bigger fool of myself, while the other half was telling me this was too good to be true! Sensing my hesitation, she cocked her head seductively and patted the stool next to her. Yes, the implied notion was immistakeable. She wanted me to join her! Could I really? She went ahead and made my mind up for me by giving her lips a sensual, seductive lick. Her tiny pink tongue put me in a trance as it very quickly and subtlely danced on her lips. Before I realized it, I had lost control of my own legs and was standing right next to her. I don't even remember crossing the room. That's all it took. I was effectively seduced and putty in her hands.

"Hello handsome." Her voice was rich like a red velvet cake, and just as sweet. She gave me yet another wide-mouthed smile as I sat down on the stool beside hers. She opened her purse lying on the bar and produced a cigarette. Suddenly I remembered that I myself didn't smoke, but spotted a book of matches on the bar behind her. Without a word I quickly reached past her and grabbed the matches. My head swam as I watched her toy with her cigarette. She held it delicately between her fingers and moved it toward her pursed lips. Upon reaching her mouth, she gently allowed it to penetrate her soft, moist lips and teased the filter with the tip of her nimble tongue. All the while she was watching me. Her seductive gaze was making me a nervous wreck. I fumbled with the matches and finally got one lit. She held her cigarette to her mouth and guided her lovely face toward the flame. Her cheeks hollowed as she took a long healthy drag from her smoke. The end of it glowed brightly as she continued to suck in smoke. Finally she pulled back and smiled at me again as she exhaled.

"So, you're a leg man are you?" she asked as she ran her free hand up and down her thigh, obviously meaning to draw my attention to it. It worked. My eyes followed as she began to stroke and caress her thigh. She kneaded the flesh with her thin fingers. She began to caress her way to the insides of her thigh as well, letting her hand move higher toward the hem of her dress. She draped her leg across my lap, as her hand made it's way higher up the inside of her thigh. As if on instinct, I began to caress her calf. The feel of her leg in my hands was incredible. First there was the cool, sheer; sleekness of her transparent black stockings, then beneath that was hot succulent leg flesh. Taut and firm, yet soft and feminine, I wanted to sink my teeth into that flesh as if it were milk-fed veal. Her calf muscle was tight as a drum and very shapely as popped prominently from the back of her leg. Her foot danced in lazy circles as we worked her lovely leg over. Higher and higher her hand went until she began to raise the hem of her dress.

An inch above her hem is where the stockings ended. Lovely bands of elastic black lace capped them. I marveled at how the elastic lace gently squeezed the tender flesh of her thighs. It pinched her delicate thigh muscle in slightly and them allowed it to over flow at the top. Then, I was given my next shock. Her toying hand had allowed light to penetrate beneath her dress and I could see her sex peeking out at me from between her shapely thighs. She wore no panties!

Her thick lipped sex peeked out at me gloriously! Her labia were fat and engorged making them considerably darker than the surrounding flesh. Only a few dark curls of pubic hair capped the top of her mound, as the remainder was shaven clean. Even though her legs weren't widely spread, I could make out the fleshy folds that made up her inner lips. They reached out hungrily from in between the generous outer lips, as if beckoning me to lick and suckle them. I'm not sure if I was imagining it, but I could swear I could smell the sweet fragrance of her pussy. Her erotic heat assaulted my senses and my head began to swim.

My cock began to strain in my slacks and I could feel my balls throbbing heavily and painfully. Something had to break soon; there was no way I could continue like this. Never before had a woman turned me on so hot so fast. But who was she? Why was she tormenting me so? I thought I'd ask.

"Who are you?" I said with a weak smile. I was almost too far gone for words, but I had to know what was going on and where this was going to go.

"Call me Trish, hun" She smiled and flicked ashes from the cigarette she had been smoking.

"Nice to meet you Trish, I'm Wayne." At this point my brain and my mouth could no longer communicate. I could think of nothing to say. At least nothing that she probably hadn't already heard a million and one times. But I had to say something, and say something I did. "You have to be the sexiest woman I have ever seen" Ok, sure, it was an old line, but what else could I say? It certainly wasn't a lie.

"Thank you sweetheart" she removed her leg from my lap and adjusted her skirt. My heart sank as I figured our encounter was coming to an end. "So you liked what you saw?"

"Oh yes, did I ever!" Then it hit me; She wanted me to look! The whole thing was a big show. I bet she gets off on teasing guys mercilessly and then leaving us high and dry. I had swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Oh well, I may be a fool, but I'm still a gentleman. "May I buy you a drink?" I asked, hoping to prolong the experience.

"No thank you." It was as though she had put a nail in my coffin. It was really over. But then again, it was to good to be true to begin with. I couldn't let it end, not without trying.

"Well I know you probably get this all the time, but I would love to take you to dinner sometime. I can give you my card and I would be honored if you would call me... Oh, I didn't even ask if you were married. I know I just met you but I really... " She cut my ranting off by gently pressing her lovely index finger to my lips. She leaned in toward me, drawing closer to my face. The fragrance of her perfume set my head buzzing again.

"Let's go somewhere Wayne, " she whispered to me. Her breath against my face made the hair on my neck stand on end. "Let's get out of here now." I looked incredulously into her eyes. She simply smiled and gathered up her things. We left the bar together.

We hailed a taxi and decided we would continue our fun and games at a hotel a couple of blocks away from the bar. This was a cab ride I would never forget. The whole way she kept her legs draped across my lap allowing me to stroke, caress, and toy with them to my heart's content. The attention was obviously stimulating to her as well as she would moan softly under my ministrations. During the ride through the evening traffic, I tried to pump her for personal information. I was able to ascertain that she was divorced, an independent businesswoman, and not a prostitute baiting me along. She did, however, make it abundantly clear she wasn't interested in answering too many questions.

"Look," she said looking me in the eye, "you are my toy. I'm going to have my way with you and you are going to love every minute of it. But I don't like noisy toys, do you know what I do with toys that make too much noise?"

"You remove their batteries?"

" You're cute, you know that?" She smiled broadly when she said that, and sat back to enjoy the rest of the ride. I figured it would be in my best interest to not press the point.

When we reached the Hotel, she went in ahead of me, flashing a platinum card as she passed me by. We smiled to on another. As if things couldn't get any better, I now found myself getting the rear view of her in that gorgeous dress. The rear view was just as stunning as the front.

I could now see that she normally stood 5'8" or 5'9", I know this because her 4" heels made her as tall as I am. The muscles in back of her shapely calves popped out proudly when she walked, hardened by the pointing of her toes in her sexy high heeled shoes. Her walk was pure seduction as every step of her long; tapering legs set off a series of bodily motions that were all out lurid. Her tight, round, heart-shaped ass swayed like a metronome keeping time with her slender hips. Her wavy, brown hair hung to her mid-back giving us a wonderful view of her narrow waist as it connected her shapely torso and full bottom. Once again I could feel the pressure mounting in my groin as I watched her move. I was really going to have sex with this woman. It was going to be fantastic!

With a crook of her finger she broke me out of my trance and led me toward the elevator. It was all I could do to keep myself from grabbing her on the way up. Nervously I stood in the elevator next to her. My mind raced. It was becoming impossible to hold on to a single train of thought. All I could think of was her gorgeous legs. I began imagining myself crawling between them, caressing her calves and then her thighs...

"I'm on the pill." She said out of no where as the elevator doors opened at our floor. An elderly couple eyeballed us brazenly as we exited the elevator. All I could do is politely wave and shrug as we passed them by. Trish had no shame.

Finally we reached the room and Trish used the keycard to open the door. She entered and I followed her in. She set her purse down on the dresser and sat on the edge of the bed, crossing her perfect legs.

"Now baby, let's see what you've got." She said to me, smiling seductively.

She wouldn't have to ask me twice. I immediately thew my jacket on the bed and began to undo my tie. "Ah ah," she admonished, "Slow down hun, we've got all night." All night? As far as I was concerned, I had the rest of my life! I got what she was trying to say and began to undress slowly, allowing her to take a good look at my body. I was no slouch, regular staff meetings in the company fitness room saw to that. I was a lean 6'1" 210lbs, well toned and healthy. Not extremely muscular, but with enough definition to be attractive. I think I would have had more dates if the job hadn't been so demanding. That and my luck wasn't all that great with women anyway. Most of the girls I dated only wanted 2 things that I kept in my pants. One was my wallet. The other I was about to submit for Trish's approval.

While I had not been particularly gifted physically in anyway my face was only reasonably cute, my build was average at best, I was no athlete or anything like that. My cock was the exception. When I got to unzip my pants it sprang free in all its glory. Nine thick, veiny inches of horny penis stretched free of my boxer shorts when I pulled down my pants. In it's earlier struggles for freedom it had already freed itself from my shorts and stretched out through the pee slit. Finally free of it's confines it extended itself much like a pulsating tree branch from the trunk of my body. I could hear Trish gasp slightly as she shifted on the bed. I then pushed my shaft back inside to that I could get my boxers down. This freed my heavy hanging bullocks for her viewing pleasure. My churning nuts and throbbing cock loved the attention. I may not have been able to walk the walk, or talk like a big man, but what I had between my legs was usually enough to keep my dates coming back for more.

"Mmmmm, nice." She moaned as I began to move toward her. She stood off of the bed and faced me. She gently placed her hands on my chest and began to rub her palms against my skin. Her thin, delicate fingers felt wonderful running through the tight black curls of my chest hair. One of her hands continued down to cup my heavy balls and encircled my overheated boner. Her hand sent electric shocks through my spine as it lightly stroked the length of my shaft. I felt a twitch and a pull at the base of my cock and feared I might shoot off right then and there in her hand. The pressure was released as a thick, clear dollop of pre-cum rolled off the end of my dick onto her wrist. Feeling my wetness on her arm, she raised her wrist to her lips and gingerly tasted the clear fluid. I thought my head would burst as her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick my juice off of her wrist. The sight was enough to cause another clear drop to plop out of my straining cock onto her shoe with and audible splat. She smiled devilishly and turned her back to me.

"Could you help me with this?" She indicated to her zipper in the middle of her back. I was more than happy to oblige. This close to me I could take in her scent. Her hair smelled delicious. It's fragrance along with her expensive perfume created a delight for my nose. I had to get more of it. As I lowered the zipper of her dress, I lowered my face to her neck and began to plant wet kisses and take little nibbles all along her delicate skin. I finally lowered the zipper all the way to her shapely ass and allowed the dress to fall to the floor. I continued my attack on her neck, extending the range on my kisses to cover her ear and shoulder.

A soft gasp and moan escaped her lips as my mouth and tongue danced over her more sensitive parts. She began to grind that tight, luscious ass against my groin, allowing my overheated shaft to slip between her ass cheeks. I pressed her even closer to me by wrapping one arm around her waist while the other grabbed and caressed one of her braless breasts. Immediately I could feel her nipples thicken and harden under my fingers. She continued to suck in her breath as she allowed one of her hands to wander down to squeeze my hips as the other reached over to grasp the back of my head and press my lips even harder into her shoulder.

We stood there for a good while. I continued to nibble and kiss her neck, alternating from one side to the other, all the while keeping my hand busy along her torso. While I worked her breasts, I allowed my other hand to continue to make widening circles toward her pubes. Trish ground her ass against my hard-on and moaned softly, surrendering herself to the pleasurable sensations created by the closeness of our bodies. It was pure heaven. Finally my fingers worked their way down and caressed her mound. I pressed in sharply with my middle finger applying direct pressure to her clit. Her body stiffened at the contact. Her body relaxed against me as I worked my fingers in slow circles over her drooling pussy. My fingers immediately became slick with her juice. Soon her hands joined mine on her pussy and chest, urging me to stroke and caress her intimate parts for fervently. Her head threw back against my shoulder and her mouth gaped open as our hands worked together to bring her to a mind-numbing climax.

"Oh my God!" she cried, as she collapsed in my arms. She raised a hand to her face to reflexively bite her knuckles. I could see her fingers glistening with her fragrant juices. My fingers were coated in her feminine syrup, and the sticky sweet smell of her sex permeated the room. "You sneaky bastard!" she said with a lazy smile.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.