English Butler - Cover

English Butler

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A secretly wealthy butler seeks a wife among the upper classes. He rapes one and seduces another, impregnating both, before selecting a third. A love story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy  

Lady C (Dolly) whispered to Lady Dorran (Denise), "Oh, My. The last time I saw her she weighted 80 pounds, had missing teeth and was eight years old. I can't believe what six years has done for her."

They were standing on the porch as Dolly's distant relatives were escorting their daughter up the steps.

I was still holding the carriage door and not knowing quite what to make of the procession. All I could think of was that was a stunning little girl with real class. I, of course, had been ignored by the girls parents, but definitely had received a quick and speculative look from their daughter.

I walked quickly to the front door and opened it for the Ladys and their company. Dolly ordered refreshments as soon as they entered the sitting room and I could hear no more of their conversation. I hadn't been told to expect company, which was unusual. I had no idea how long they would be here until I was told. When I returned with the cart holding tea, sherry and port, they still weren't speaking of anything of substance. Once they were served I again left. SinceI was the butler and coordinated and directed the household staff, I suspected I would know soon enough.

Two hours later I was called and told that the bags on top of the carriage needed to be sorted out and three would be taken to a small spare bedroom just off the library on the first floor. Having a bedroom on the bottom floor was somewhat of an insult, barely above hired help.

I went out to the front and saw the girl pointing to the bags she wanted unloaded. The back coachman pulled and shoved the bags around until the ones indicated were unloaded. They were then set right next to the wheel as if he didn't want to move them too far. I thought that was just fine. But with that attitude they better hope they're not eating here in the staff kitchen. They weren't. The girls parents quickly re-entered the carriage and waved good-bye to everyone but me. I took the bags into the designated room. From the butlers pantry I then sent the staff to freshen-up the spare room and help the girl unpack.

I wasn't particularly pleased with this disruption in the household.

Everything was messed up enough as it was. Nothing had been settled about Denise and me marrying and the sex had decended to a static level. Denise still needed wooing on a regular basis. Since our first night together, sex had settled into a once a week event that was exciting but was way too little for my needs. With every thing else though it was adequate. Dolly, on the other hand, had become erratic.

Apparently, she was torn between her desire for continuing sex and her feeling that she shouldn't cheat with her neice's new friend. Once, James had delivered tea to her alone in the sitting room and found her with her dress unbuttoned down to her waist. She had just smiled at me wickedly. My only recourse had been to roll her back onto the sittee and give her the hard fucking that she obviously deserved.

That had contented her for a few days. Then the early part of the next week, contrary to her normal practice, she dropped by the butlers pantry to review the household books. She came dressed in a loose white gown I hadn't seen before. When she bent over to place her elbows on the desk to review the books, her smell gave him an instant hard-on. I ran my hand up the back of her gown to discover she had no underwear on and she was already wet to the knees. Since she was blatantly signaling her desires I sat her on the desk top, pulled up my chair between her legs and licked her until she was completely limp.

After she left I had sat pondering her increased level of sexual desire.

Maybe pregnancy had something to do with it. But the consequences of that act, however, was quickly upon me. The 17-year-old maid, who I generally ignored, came into my butler's pantry 5 minutes later and the smell of raw sex was still so pervasive that it made her knees wobble.

I had no choice but to quickly service her on the bare floor.

The next week showed that things were indeed getting out of hand.

Denise returned to her own home to spend a week. Dolly immediately started acting so blatantly wanton that something desperate had to be done. Finally, I'd had enough when she groped me in the hallway. Any of the staff could have walked by and seen us. I marched her to her room, put velvet cuffs on her wrists and ankles and tied her to the bed's four posts. I sat next to her and asked her why she was acting so strange. She smiled and shook her breasts at me. I left her tied up all day with the door locked. Six or seven random times during that day I returned and made love to her until she climaxed. At the end of the day we were both completely whipped. I finally cut her bonds, but she refused to give up the cuffs. For the next two days she had the kitchen staff deliver her meals to her room. Just as I was beginning to worry, she showed up for breakfast looking absolutely radiant and happy.

I was glad when Denise returned, if for no other reason than to restrain Dolly's strange behavior. Now, with the girl here to disrupt the routine further, I was seriously considering a vacation by visiting my own home and farm lands. The two women and the girl were starting to get together frequently in the sitting room to discuss something or other. I had the distressing feeling that I was going to end up with a lot of work as a result. I wasn't wrong. Finally, I was called in with the three of them. Dolly smiled, happily.

"As you've probably guessed, Jane will be staying with us for a 'while. And since her parents will be away, we have decided to have a coming-out party for her."

I glanced at Jane and thought, 'Pregnant are we?' Out loud I said,

"I thought that was for seventeen or eighteen-year-olds, Ma'am."

I was assured that Jane was very mature for her age and that it wouldn't be a problem. Besides, Jane needed to meet some of the local gentry and establish a social life. The party was to be in two weeks and they would handle the guest list. All the staff and I had to do was provide for approximately 80 people; hors d'oeuvres and a full-blown dinner plus whatever they wanted to drink including but not limited to champagne. And try to do it utilizing only our present staffing and within the household budget. And, I thought, if I can do all that I'll bet they could come up with a few more parties they'd like to throw. I was summarily handed a proposed menu.

Fortunately, I was relieved of my regular household duties for the next two weeks and the night of the party so I could be a guardian for Jane.

Jane would also assist in the selection of appropriate decorations for the main room.

Now would be a good time to describe Jane, the little 14-year-old girl.

She definitely looked older than 14. Tall and willowy with budding breasts consisting mostly of raisin-hard little nipples that always showed though her dresses. Her ass had a nice little lift to it and it seductively moved from side to side when she walked. The most captivating part, however, was her face and hair. Beautiful skin, large blue eyes, a small upturned nose and a very seductive and kissable cupid mouth that required no cosmetic help. Her hair was a glossy raven black and naturally curly. I had heard her call it completely unmanageable but she almost never had to touch it with a brush or comb. It was shoulder length and framed her oval face perfectly. She even had dimples when she smiled. All in all, a perfect package to attract every pedophile in the country with or without actual marriage plans. I was absolutely convinced that marriage was the contemplated end product of this whole exercise, although no one was saying that openly.

The next week was a real chore. I badgered and threatened every food merchant with which we did routine business. Not only did I want their best produce available, I wanted it delivered in perfect shape at the correct time. And at discount prices. That is, if they wanted to continue doing business with us. In some cases where I knew the margin was tight, I gave up my usual markup. Even then, it took an extraordinary amount of work and coordination.

The staff was also forced to exceed themselves in preparations for the event. Even the house had to be exhaustively cleaned. All the bedrooms had to be prepared since some prestigious guests from far away were expected and there was always the few who over-drank and had to be parked somewhere. All of the staff was also expected to look perfect while serving dinner, carrying trays of hors d'oeuvres or drinks around.

I even had to have my best suit cleaned since I was expected to be inconspicuous while playing the guardian for Jane. They didn't want me to look like a butler, suitor or guard. In any event, I used my creativeness as well as suggestions from the staff to produce what they all felt would be a class production, even as under-funded as it was.

During this period of excessive activity I had gotten into the habit of visiting the library in the evenings. Usually I would just borrow a book and read in his own room but lately had found the library more relaxing.

I'd draw myself a large sniffer of the former Lord Bishop's best cognac, find a book that was especially interesting and enjoy the leather chairs.

There was certainly little danger of the Ladys barging in on me. Like many women of their class they didn't seem to be interested in books or reading for entertainment or improvement. So, early on in his newly acquired habit, I had been surprised when Jane opened a side door to the library and entered. She was dressed in a long white nightgown and couldn't see me from where she was standing. I politely coughed to alert her to my presence and apologized for being in the library. She had said, "Don't go" and retreated to her room. She quickly returned in a covering robe and waved off my further attempted apologies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.