English Butler - Cover

English Butler

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A secretly wealthy butler seeks a wife among the upper classes. He rapes one and seduces another, impregnating both, before selecting a third. A love story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy  

Dolly (Lady Bishop) was having another cup of breakfast tea in the sitting room with Denise (Lady Dorran) the next morning. Neither had mentioned the previous evening, yet. Denise really had not slept well at all but Dolly had slept the sleep of the exhausted.

"When your father died I became the matriarch and oldest member of the family. As a result I've been concerned about all the family members. This is confession time so please listen very carefully to what I have to say. I had hoped that my husband and I would have had children. But to put a kind face on it, I believe my husband preferred young boys. I can't be sure, of course, as I never checked on his London activities. But, our marriage was never consummated.

I shudder when I think that I could have lived out my life without ever experiencing real sex. In a lot of ways, hiring James has been the best thing that I ever did. That is a related story which I will get to in a moment."

"I decided about a year ago that you are the best hope for continuing the heritage and traditions of this family line. Unfortunately, your first choice of a husband lacked the strength of character I had rather hoped for. So I have been looking around for someone for you.

Consequently, when I went out looking for an out-cross to strengthen our family line I excluded no one. As it worked out, I eliminated the silly fops and wimps of our class that are available. Next, I looked at the mercantile class. There seemed to be little hope based on what was available. At the same time I was forced to address the problem of replacing my butler, who thankfully decided to retire. As a result of the search to replace him I happened upon a fantastic find. I found a member of the so-called poor working class who had everything I was looking for to strengthen our line. Close your mouth, Dear. Of course, I'm talking about James, my butler."

"He inherited a lot of money from his father, he doubled it and at the same time has exhibited extraordinary talent for organizing and optimizing his opportunities. I hired him to be the manager of my household and as my butler, I could observe him. Incidentally, I had him investigated by a prominent firm in London. Wherever he has worked, he has reduced the overall expenses of the household.

And, I might mention, he has extracted a percentage of the reduction.

I would not have expected less nor respected him if he hadn't."

"In other words, everyone benefited from his expertise, including himself. He has several large, well-paying farms in the north of England and, according to the investigators, they are the picture of efficiency. He is attractive, intelligent, articulate, and as you have recently witnessed both sexually endowed and imaginative. I have decided that you and he are the perfect match to continue the family line. I have not spoken to him of this possibility so feel free to express yourself."

Denise had trouble enough just closing her mouth. She was truly aghast at the notion of even considering marrying anyone, much less a commoner.

She finally said, "But he has been raping you for six months. Have you no interest in the morals of such a person?"

"Good point. And I might at this time mention the fact that I am pregnant. As a part of any consideration on you, you will be expected to raise my off-spring as if he or she were your own. I would rather, assuming no complications, have raised the child myself. I've always wanted one. However, as I am advanced in age, the best solution is that you assume motherhood of the child, both legally and practically."

"And, if I don't accept this 'deal'?," Denise asked.

"You realize, of course, that there is another niece available."

"But she is only fourteen years old and from an inferior side of the family."

"Maybe James would like to train her while she is still young enough, "

said Dolly.

Denise appeared shocked at the suggestion.

Dolly smiled and said, "The winner of this deal gets my personal property, this house, the surrounding forest land and an annuity worth 5000 pounds a year when I die. I hope you are not thinking that a fourteen-year-old with inferior prospects you just referred to would turn this down without getting murdered by her parents. Of course, if you would rather remain single or find a nice fop on your own, you can refuse. I re-emphasize that I have not mentioned any of this to James. He would, unless I miss my guess, refuse to even consider you as a possible wife without a complete bed-check."

Later that afternoon, James was called into the parlor to attend Lady Bishop. She briefly explained her proposal of his marriage to Denise and the fact that she was pregnant. James was surprised to say the least.

"Lady Bishop, I am really astounded by your generous offer. If you know so much about me, you must realize I can live out my life quite comfortably without worrying about money or property. There is no way I will accept a defective relative of yours even on the terms proposed. As regards our child, you should have no concerns whatever. I, and or whatever wife I may in the future acquire, will care for and provide for the child handsomely."

"Fine. Then all I must show is that what I am offering is not defective merchandise, but is in fact very valuable. You are both hard-cases. You are not acceptable as presented either, James.

Denise must be convinced you are even worth considering as a husband."


Lady Bishop eyed both of them speculatively.

"Both of you are completely aware of what I have proposed for you.

Both of you must know it is a good deal. Now you must convince each other that you are both worthy. I propose that during the rest of the day you consider the merits and advantages of what I have suggested.

Tonight, James, if you suspect that this woman may have the ability to make you a happy man, you should attempt to enter her room and prove your worth. And, Denise, if you feel that James may have the ability to make you a happy woman, then you should leave the door unlocked. Neither of you are obligated to any decision. Good day."


I was going out of his mind. I was going to be a first-time father, if Lady Bishop conceived, and I had a chance to marry into the upper class. Money wasn't the question, but long-term status of my family name was. I was walking through the estate's maze of hedges considering everything that had happened since Lady Dorran had arrived. I had not said two words to her and she had not said anything to me that I could remember. Yet, I was actually considering marrying her.

Denise was also walking through the maze wondering why she was even considering a match with a butler, for christ's sake. A certified rapist, a molester of older women, a much too clever man obviously trying to effortlessly advance to the upper levels of the social ladder. Clearly, a social-climber who had seduced Lady Bishop into her present role as match-maker.

At that moment, as she was approaching the end of this particular length of hedge, James emerged and nearly ran into her. Both of them stared at each other, turned quickly and separated.

Denise that evening delayed going to bed as long as she could without appearing to be avoiding it. James had not been in attendance during the after-dinner tea that Dolly had insisted on instead of drinks. Denise would much have preferred the drinks to settle her nerves. She had been having agonizing thoughts all afternoon and evening. What if she left her door unlocked and the raping bastard didn't show up? Of course, he wouldn't know that it had been open. Just the humiliation of being rejected by a commoner was unthinkable. And he must think that she would be a push-over in bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.