Donald's Path - Cover

Donald's Path

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young rich boy in Victorian England travels a path that takes him from sexual innocence to excess within a six month period. A light-hearted romp that affects everyone the boy meets and exposes their own sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This has been an incredible six months. I still can't believe it. From sexual awakening to school and then back home for Christmas. My mind was in a whirl. We had never in my memory had so many people visiting over the holidays. I was still trying to sort out the problems that I had caused since I had overheard that casual conversation between my mother and the doctor. Christ, what a mess!

Just coming home meant I had to deal with my lovely mother and sister. Truly a pleasure. With the Somerlys coming, I had to deal with Carolyn, another pleasure. Lady C and her maid, Denise, and Christina were not a problem since they would assume that I didn't know about their activities while I was drugged. Whoops! I had assaulted Christina's pussy without the drugs. I'll have to keep that in mind. Then there was Miss Funston. That should take care of the first week.

When Diane and her brood arrived, I would have my mother and sister and Diane plus the delicious five as I had come to think of them. Thankfully, I was only fucking Diane and Abby. The other four would only make my jaw and mouth sore. Nevertheless, they all still required time and attention. I loved it.

After our family conference laying out who was visiting and when, I went to my room to unpack the few things I had brought back from school. The gifts I had the coachman deliver to the servants quarters for labeling and gift wrapping. I would match up the gifts with the recipients later and add personal notes.

That night about nine I tapped on Mother's door. She called to enter.

"When did you finally learn to knock, Donald?"

"I been going to school and learning all sorts of things. If you would rather not have me here, I can try Mildred's door."

"Since you're obviously naked under that robe, you may as well stay for awhile. Slide in next to me and tell me all about school."

I'm sure school wasn't even mentioned again that night. Mother tasted and felt the same to me as before. Actually, much better. I had missed her. Before I left she had insisted that I visit regularly during the holidays. The emphasis was on regularly.

My lovely sister, Mildred, reacted basically the same way emphasizing the similarities between the two of them. They could have been twins and maybe they were under the skin. I loved them both and wanted them a part of my life forever. The Somerlys represented a threat to my continued possession of my mother and sister. Just the thought was something that I was going to have to fight. Their happiness came first with me, but it was tough just thinking about them leaving me and going to live with relative strangers.


Lady Christopher and her entourage arrived at 10:00 am the next morning. An hour later Miss Funston arrived. Everyone was there to meet her. Curiosity being what it is, even Lady C was standing on the porch. I think Miss Funston was surprised at the turnout. Lady C's only comment on meeting her was that she thought Donald would have been more of a scholar. However, she did mention that she was glad that Miss Funston had taken an interest in catching her nephew up on English history.

I personally carried Miss Funston's luggage up to her room bypassing the normal butler protocols. As soon as the door was closed she couldn't resist berating me.

"Donald, do you know how hard I tried to resist this. I waited and waited in my room knowing that you would come threatening me with exposure if I didn't do all the disgusting things you were going to demand of me. Finally, I prostrated myself in front of your apartment door just to find that you had vacated it. But I knew that you were planning your revenge against me for even thinking of resisting. I came here to beg forgiveness and to tell you that I will do anything to keep my job, anything at all."

"I'm glad you finally came to your senses and capitulated. You were lost from the minute I saw you and I'm glad you finally realize that. Lay down on the bed. I want you right now."

She lay back with a look of fear on her face. I lifted her dress and tossed it up over her face and head. God, what a sloppy mess. She had no panties on and pussy juice had leeked half way to her knees. She must have masturbated all the way here. I lifted her legs at the knees and pushed them back to her chest. She moaned and shivered. I started to lick her juice from her legs and she started to pant and cry softly. When I reached her slit and gave it a slow swipe from anus to clit, she moaned and shuddered for at least a minute.

"F-F-Fuck me."

Fuck her I did. Slowly and with real feeling. I wanted her sated after going to so much trouble to come here. But I had also read between the lines of her opening statement. She wanted disgusting things to happen to her. She wanted depravity and sacrifice of self-esteem, she wanted to be my sex slave.

After she climaxed again, I presented my cock to her mouth slimy with her own and my secretions. She opened her mouth slowly, looking shame-faced. I slid in with difficulty. It was her first time. Taking her head in my palms, I bobbed her head. I whispered instruction on exactly how to do it. She followed them to the letter at first and then began to get into it and improvise. In a few minutes she was taking it all the way down her throat and humming. I pulled out, barely avoiding coming. I rolled her over onto her stomach and flipped her dress up. I spread her ass cheeks and licked her wet crack. She was sloppy again. I plunged my rolled tongue deep into her ass and she bucked back towards me and wiggled.

I placed my hard wet cock at the opening of her ass and forced my way in as she grunted. It was very tight and very hot inside. I waited for her to relax and them began the slow in and out of butt-fucking. At first she moaned slightly in pain but it quickly passed. My pre-cum was making it slicker and easier for her. Soon, she was an enthusiastic participant, squealing with each slide in and moaning with each withdrawal. I quickened the pace and in a few minutes we both came and collapsed.

I rolled her over onto her back. She was in a daze so I covered her with the sheet. I kissed her lightly on the mouth and told her that lunch was at One.


All the Somerlys arrived the next morning and would be with us until Christmas Day. Ten-year-old Carolyn, anxious to be the first to spread the good news, insisted that we take a walk while the others were served tea in the parlor. We walked up to the top of the hill that we had used on occasion before. As she had the last time we were here, she lazily flopped herself on the crest just out of site of the manor. And, as usual, I lay between her legs and rested my cheek on her butt enjoying the softness and the morning sun.

"They're going to ask your mother and sister to marry them, Donald."

"I guessed as much. But Mom and sis were wondering if they would return."

"I'm surprised myself after that job you did on them at the Academy."

"What do you know about that," I asked.

"I overheard Dad and Adam talking about it. They wanted to ask them to marry but were afraid after talking to you. What you told them was completely different from what they thought it would be. They were both excited. I could tell that. But they were also worried about whether they would like it or be totally disgusted. They were in a quandary. I knew they loved your mother and sister, so I walked into the room and told them I had overheard. I offered to be a surrogate and that they could try anything on me. That I would be proud to help them to know the truth. As you would expect, they both insisted that they couldn't do that. I mentioned in leaving that they both knew where I slept."

"Before three nights were over, Dad was in my room. I sucked him, Donald, and he sucked me. I figured that if he could get past that, the rest would be easy. It was. He took to butt-fucking like a bee to honey. It really surprised me. He insisted that he leave what little virginity I had left for my marriage day. But, we both know, don't we, Donald, that there wasn't any virginity to save. But I let him think there was."

"The next morning Dad told Adam what he had done. That night Adam came to my room and it was a repeat of the previous night. Again, my remaining virginity was 'saved'. I really tried to feel noble, Donald. Go ahead and pull my panties down and look."

I did and I saw a well-used ass hole that slightly gaped back at me. It was clean so I gave it a lick. She wiggled and giggled.

"The problem, Donald, as you found out when you first introduced me to strange sex, is that I liked it. The incest added a little more excitement. The Somerlys were latent perverts, but now it's out into the open between all of us. They loved eating my pussy, and you know how I love being eaten. I loved sucking their cocks, and they loved being sucked. I loved being butt-fucked, and they loved butt-fucking me. Both of them were drooling over the hope of being the second to fuck my pussy, right after my husband, whoever that will eventually be."

"The real reason that it took so long to show up here with a wedding proposal is that they loved practicing so much. They have already told me that they plan to practice on me until the day of the wedding. If you and I ever get married as our fathers once proposed, I have to tell you that I'll always be available to them whenever they have the urge. I loved it as much as they did. Now, Donald, why don't you unbutton your pants so I can suck your cock. Then you can give me a nice slow butt-fucking until lunch."

Carolyn swallowed me to the balls in one fluid motion then let it pop out.

"And, by the way, they are only slightly smaller than you. While we're here for the holidays, feel free to practice a little on me yourself."


I quickly found out that Miss Funston was a morning person. Before breakfast, every morning including Christmas day, I did all the disgusting things she wanted me to do. It left her looking dreamy the rest of the day. Afternoons, I'd spend an hour or two practicing on sweet Carolyn on our hill. I think she was spending a lot of her night-time hours helping Mr. Somerly and Adam cope with the stress. Nights, I alternated between my mother and sister after they finally came to bed from entertaining the Somerlys. The wedding announcements were taken care of the first night they had arrived. Everyone was happy for them. Between times, I deflected wanton, sultry looks from Denise. At any other time, I would have gladly made the appropriate pass but at present, my days and nights were filled. I had to rest and sleep sometime.

It was a fun-filled time. I always liked Christmas holidays. Everyone ate, drank, and enjoyed themselves. Early Christmas morning everyone opened their gifts and were extremely pleased. The only presents left under the tree were for the Dean's family who had not arrived yet. Miss Funston had received feminine things from my sister and mother. I had gotten her a very expensive crystal bottle of perfume. When she opened it she got teary-eyed and refused to let it out of her sight.

Later that morning after I had done again all the things that disgusted her the most, she had reminded me that she knew I had retained my apartment so I would need no excuse to visit it. Her appeal became pointed.

"I know you have to do these kinds of things and you know I can't defend myself. You've ruined me and I know it's disgusting. Maybe with time, I'll get used to them."

She opened the bottle and dabbed the smallest amount of the precious perfume under my nose.

"Whenever you smell that in third period history, you will know that I'll be free that evening. Take this spare key to my room. I'm yours."

Suddenly, everyone was gone but Lady Christopher and her entourage. Lady C had been given me yearning looks ever since she had arrived. I had acted like everything was completely normal and ignored them. I went up to my room for a hot bath.


"Sir, the little ladies have arrived with their mother."

"Thank you, Oliver."

Diane had arrived a little early catching me half dressed. I quickly finished and trotted downstairs. As I came out onto the porch, I saw some of my deportment training on display. Diane had already introduced herself to Mom and Sis and was talking earnestly with Lady Christopher. Four of the five girls were lined up in order of age, oldest to youngest, and were wearing the same grey and elegant outfits. They could have been quadruplets except for size. They were presenting themselves to my sister and then to my mother. Each shook hands formally.

As soon as I arrived, I heard a screech from the coach and six-year-old Ester came stumbling out in a completely different and very much shorter, wide flaring dress. The little dynamo ran and leaped at me squealing like a devil from hell. I quickly squatted, caught her by the waist and hoisting her up, stood erect. I spun her around in a circle, stuck my head up her dress and gave her a big noisy goober right on the belly button. She was screaming, laughing and giggling and waving her arms and legs, all at the same time. Finally, I hoisted her little body over my shoulder and pinned her there with my hand clamped tightly over her exposed white panties.

I walked over to my Mother and sister and turned her so she could shake hands with them.

"This is Ester," and while she shook hands and giggled, I said, "and she is completely shameless."

When Donald had carried the giggling girl inside, Margaret turned to Mildred with a stunned look. Together, they said aloud, "Don't ask."

"When Lady C met Diane," Margaret asked Mildred, "What did you make of the Queen and Princess things they were calling each other?"

"I have no idea, Mother."


"I'm glad I didn't leave earlier," Lady C said. "I didn't know that you knew my nephew, Donald. Tell me about it."

"Yes, Queen C. Donald started at Deswait Academy this last fall and was living in an apartment next door to the Dean's home. He did some oversight work for one of my husband's projects, while we were away. He did a good job of it and was invited to dinner by the Dean. He charmed the whole family. One thing lead to another and he was chosen to take my 13-year-old daughter, Abby, to the society initiation."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.